PDA

View Full Version : How Glad I Am

Chris
05-17-2010, 08:06 PM
What silly things make you smile? Strange question I know, but sometimes it only takes the smallest thing to put a smile on your face. I'm not really talking about stuff that makes you burst out, but small things that can't help but ligthen your mood.

I can't help but smile whenever my bird calls my name. It's so damn cute. :p

~*~Celes~*~
05-17-2010, 08:12 PM
My puppy. Everything she does is so adorable/silly that I just can't help but smile and love her more :D

Jings
05-17-2010, 08:16 PM
I can't help but smile whenever my bird calls my name.

Are we talking about a talking bird, like a parrot? Or your girlfriend? Just so we're clear!

Pheesh
05-17-2010, 08:19 PM
I can't help but smile whenever my bird calls my name.

Are we talking about a talking bird, like a parrot? Or your girlfriend? Just so we're clear!

I'll smile if it's both.

Zeldy
05-17-2010, 08:35 PM
Seeing my friends or simply a friendly face makes me grin like a Cheshire cat; I'm generally smiling all of the time anyway.

Shorty
05-17-2010, 08:48 PM
My silly betta and dwarf frogs on my desk at work. They do cartwheels and backflips and float in the water. It's nice to look over and see them being goofy if I'm stressed out.

LunarWeaver
05-17-2010, 08:50 PM
When I saw Yamaneko's Link avatar I laughed almost every time. Not a huge laugh, and not a negative one, not like as in it's stupid... I don't know! I just found it funny. I'm... dumb.

Chloe.
05-17-2010, 08:52 PM
I pretty much smile at most things, but in particular my two cats make me smile all the time, everything they do is just so cute :jess:

blackmage_nuke
05-17-2010, 09:20 PM
When I look out there, it makes me GLaD I'm not you.

qwertysaur
05-17-2010, 09:23 PM
Gimme my cake!

Rad Bromance
05-17-2010, 09:25 PM
Successful YouTube trolls are silly and have a way of making me smile. :D

Rebellious Eagle
05-17-2010, 09:29 PM
Lots of things make me smile~ Especially when people say my last name correctly. That always gets a huge grin from me.

black orb
05-18-2010, 02:11 AM
>>> Money always put a smile on my face, and win money in bets make me smile even more..:luca:

Rye
05-18-2010, 02:16 AM
Lots of things make me smile~ Especially when people say my last name correctly. That always gets a huge grin from me.

Me too! No one ever pronounces it right.

I smile when I see small children. I smile when I see most people. I smile when I think of a dumb joke or silly thing I did with Huxley when we lived together, most of all~

Shoeberto
05-18-2010, 02:25 AM
My lil nephew is constantly making me smile! He's the cutest little booger. Apparently he can say "Stewie" now. He's one of four people in the world that I don't mind calling me that.

My kitty. She's fat and lazy, but she also likes to cuddle the crap out of me. She's just silly.

My BFFs! I look forward to hanging out with them, like, constantly. They always crack me up ridiculous-like. Love those guys.

And my gal. She's very sweet to me :)

Rodarian
05-18-2010, 12:58 PM
Talking to myself makes me smile.... cause I know it makes most people think that I'm insane...:jess:

Breine
05-18-2010, 05:21 PM
I tend to be a smiley and laughy person, so it doesn't really take much for me to crack a smile.

Cleyra
05-19-2010, 04:20 PM
Gimme my cake!

You must be baked first in order to receive it.

And my gal. She's very sweet to me :)

I do what I can, unless you aren't talking about me, then I guess I don't :P

I'm easy to amuse, really. So, I end up laughing and smiling at a lot of things. I mean, even kisses make me giggle. I'm just a bit of a goofy dork.

Loony BoB
05-19-2010, 04:40 PM
Definitely Danielle. She makes me laugh even when I'm angry, which I can't stand to be honest, but it just shows how much she can make me smile. When I'm not angry, it's awesome.