PDA

View Full Version : Two For One Combo!

Jiro
05-18-2010, 01:12 PM
About two months ago I was casually relieving myself in one of the toilets on campus when I noticed a neat little drawing of a Canadian Flag on the cubicle wall. I was feeling particularly supportive of them there Canucks at this point, as my Politics tutor (the class I was heading to next) happened to be Canadian. So I wrote "smurf Yeah, Canada" underneath it.

Tonight I happened to need to use the same restroom and I noticed that there had been some changes made to this little bit of graffiti. I decided pictures would explain it best.

I just realised that the picture formerly located here bypassed the swear filter D: Whoopsie.

In a show of good sportsmanship, the others decided to merely cross out the previous answer and then add their own. I felt it was then my duty to continue this pattern, as the pseudo creator of the whole thing.

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd61/Seiken_Bushido/Personal/Random%20Locked%20Stuff/Photo0074.jpg

Two topics for you to discuss, or at least you have an option of what to talk about - Graffiti (bathroom in particular) and clashing of internet and real life (referencing the smurf Yeah, Seaking in particular there).

Or you could derail the thread. A derailment is fine too.

~*~Celes~*~
05-18-2010, 01:53 PM
Epic.

NorthernChaosGod
05-18-2010, 06:05 PM
Lol, that's awesome.

On a very related note, I saw "Feels good, man (http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/c/ce/Feelsgoodfrog.jpg)" written on one of the stalls at work.

rubah
05-18-2010, 08:07 PM
link plz!

someone wrote "fuck gays" on the back of a chair I sat behind in Econ, and I thought of all the ways I could take hold of it and make it something empowering, but I lacked the tools, the privacy, and the will to deface, so I just rubbed out the word fuck.

G13
05-18-2010, 08:18 PM
While in Seattle I was also using the facilities when I spotted some graffiti that stated "Vandalism Sucks!". I would have taken a picture but, alas, I'm not the kind of person who takes a camera into the crapper.

Momiji
05-18-2010, 08:28 PM
There's an open forum bulletin board in one of the buildings at college. It's supposed to be for people to talk about their beliefs on a topic (usually controversial), but normally it just gets spammed up with 4chan memes.

Bunny
05-18-2010, 08:34 PM
While in Seattle I was also using the facilities when I spotted some graffiti that stated "Vandalism Sucks!". I would have taken a picture but, alas, I'm not the kind of person who takes a camera into the crapper.

Where do you leave your phone when you have to use the restroom?

G13
05-18-2010, 08:44 PM
I don't have a phone atm. :|

Rad Bromance
05-18-2010, 10:33 PM
I remember having conversations with people on the bathroom stall walls in middle school over the course of days to weeks to months, one that even lasted two years. You know, someone would just respond whenever they got back to that stall again.

Ah, to be a kid in the days before chat roulette and Yahoo Messenger.

NorthernChaosGod
05-18-2010, 10:34 PM
link plz!

Me? I'll see what I can do, I leave my phone in a locker when I'm at working, I don't want it getting wet.

Mo-Nercy
05-19-2010, 12:04 AM
I enjoy public restroom graffiti at uni. My favourite is:

"Some would argue that bathroom graffiti is the purest form of art, since it receives no accolades or praise. Discuss."

... followed by several paragraph long responses from different people. Can't remember any off the top of my head. I'll take a pic next time I use the stall.

Rye
05-19-2010, 12:07 AM
"Interracial fanny flap tickling" -- Male toilets, HUMMS Building, University of Reading.

Or so Huxley tells me. Or maybe I know personally? With my male endowments I certainly could be using the male bog... :)

NorthernChaosGod
05-19-2010, 12:26 AM
With my male endowments I certainly could be using the male bog... :)

:stare:

Quindiana Jones
05-19-2010, 12:54 AM
You'd still do her and you know it, Jake. ;)

NorthernChaosGod
05-19-2010, 01:07 AM
Yeah, pretty much.

missaira
05-19-2010, 04:33 AM
sign posted on the back of one of the toilet doors at uni (and the subsequent comments written underneath):

"Pure Bread English Staffies For Sale ... "

- I'd rather they were made of dog, tbh.
- No need to be such a b**ch
- Whoa, calm down, it was a joke
- Haha, but it's a term of the contract!
- Who wants a dog made of bread??

and so on.