PDA

View Full Version : Real Disley hypotesis

Future Esthar
05-20-2010, 12:54 AM
We know Barthandelus assumes the form of Disley.
And so also Serah.
This makes me think if Disley could had been a real man.
He probably was the Primarch before Barth killed and replaced him.
It is a reasonable hypothesis.

Skyblade
05-20-2010, 11:19 PM
Highly unlikely. Barthandelus has been in control of Cocoon at least since the War of Transgression (as he is mentioned by name as taking Fang and Vanille to Cocoon after Ragnarok failed). He may have taken various guises over time, but the Primarch has likely always been Barthandelus. He's way too much of a control freak to have let humans rule themselves for hundreds, if not thousands, of years.

It is possible that there was someone named Dysley, who was working his way towards becoming Primarch, but Barthandelus would have killed him and assumed his identity before he stepped into the role.

ANGRYWOLF
05-20-2010, 11:46 PM
Final Fantasy XIII - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Final_Fantasy_XIII)

Future Esthar
05-21-2010, 12:11 AM
I never said Barthandelus was not on control.He was always on control.
Itīs just he could let a human rule over the Sanctum for a while and then change his mind.
A human primarch would be convincing and Barth could learn about human government by letting it.
After learning he could more easily assume the role knowing his personality.
But your alternative is also good.

I donīt get it Angrywolf.
There is a lot of information there.

theundeadhero
05-21-2010, 02:13 AM
It's possible, but no way to tell one way or another.

ANGRYWOLF
05-21-2010, 03:10 AM
I never said Barthandelus was not on control.He was always on control.
Itīs just he could let a human rule over the Sanctum for a while and then change his mind.
A human primarch would be convincing and Barth could learn about human government by letting it.
After learning he could more easily assume the role knowing his personality.
But your alternative is also good.

I donīt get it Angrywolf.
There is a lot of information there.

or at least make an educated guess...

As it is I think we need a general question thread where if people have unanswered questions about the game they can post them in one thread rather than starting unnecessary multiple threads.:roll2:roll2

Future Esthar
05-21-2010, 02:39 PM
Angrywolf,the game didnīt say I am wrong nor that I am right.I just thought this hypothesis likely.This is an hypothesis,not a theory.

Loony BoB
05-21-2010, 03:43 PM
It's possible, but no way to tell one way or another.
Pretty much! It wouldn't surprise me. But then, he also showed people the death of Fang/Vanille's friends, which didn't happen - so it shows he can impersonate things that were never real to begin with, too.

I find this idea a much, much more realistic one than your theories of interlinking families. :p

Future Esthar
05-21-2010, 04:10 PM
Go figure,it relates with that.

Disley has three daughters:

Serah,Claire and a third one older than Claire.
Barth killed him,his wife and in his guise abandoned them.

Loony BoB
05-21-2010, 04:19 PM
If all of your theories link up then I think it's high time I merged all of your threads. Can you confirm that all of your other theories are linked to this and I will do this now, thanks.

I think that you are a very imaginative person who would probably be able to come up with some interesting fanfiction. Beyond that, I'm sorry, Future Esthar, but these kind of ideas are ridiculous. I admire how you can delve into such worlds with so much enthusiasm and continue writing things out yourself so you can seemingly immerse yourself in the fantasy world that Square Enix has created and you have added to, but I don't think other people in these forums will be as willing to accept such far-fetched ideas as plausable.

Future Esthar
05-21-2010, 05:28 PM
letīs just wait for theundeadhero answer to my other thread.

Disley descends from Fang.
Fang was the head of Oerba only responsing to Anima.

The way of dressing of the Yun clan passed among generations.
With minor modifications of course.
Itīs also likely that since Disley descends from Fang he was an heir to the title of Primarch.
I realize now that maybe he was the older brother of Cid.

Ragebrain The Enraged
05-21-2010, 08:07 PM
:D