PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Dressphere for Each Lady?

Forsaken Lover
05-22-2010, 12:17 AM
Let's all be superficial. Which outfits do you think look best on each member of YRP?

Example:

I love Rikku's Samurai outfit. She looks really cool on it and the way she "oomphs" the giant blade up before attacking is adorable.

If you need reminders on how each looks, check here:
YouTube - Final fantasy x-2 dressphere slideshow (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QIt0pkA_X0)

Vermachtnis
05-22-2010, 03:39 AM
Rikku's Lady Luck was my favorite costume.

Roogle
05-22-2010, 09:57 AM
From a purely aesthetic point of view, I enjoyed having all of the girls use the same dressphere.

I liked the way the Trainer outfit looked on Yuna, Rikku, and Paine. Lady Luck and Thief had very sensual looks as a part of the costume archetype, too.

blackmage_nuke
05-22-2010, 11:27 AM
I agree with them all having the same sphere. Personally I liked Samurai

Mo-Nercy
05-22-2010, 12:41 PM
Aesthetically, I like Paine's Special (Full Throttle). It looks bitchin'.

Yuna and Paine's Lady Luck dresspheres are pretty hawt too.
http://www.freewebs.com/ffx2_yuna3/Ladyluck.jpg

vinnie's mini's
05-23-2010, 06:51 PM
I always liked the black mage dressphere. I just loved all the purple they used in the costume :omghey: , plus I just generally liked the way all three of them looked in that dressphere.

I also liked the trainer dressphere, but that was mostly because of the animals that went with them. :jess:

Jiro
05-24-2010, 10:57 AM
Paine's Gunner is pretty neat.

Crossblades
05-24-2010, 05:01 PM
Paine looked cool in her Black Mage dressphere

Depression Moon
05-24-2010, 05:23 PM
I tried to keep the characters under specific jobs.

Of course I let them all have their default spheres, but in addition to that I had...

Yuna: Gun Mage, Songstress, White Mage

Rikku: Gunner, Black Mage, Samurai

Paine: Berserker, Black Mage

I think there were more jobs than this in the game, but I'm not sure if I can remember them, I never got lady luck, mascot, or dark knight before. I think lady luck was a prize for the sphere break game and I found it impossible to get that high score.