PDA

View Full Version : Movie sequences in the games

BarelySeeAtAll
05-23-2010, 12:57 PM
Or in-game movie sequences...whatever they're called.

Where can you find them? Like, solely on they're own, without any gameplay with/without good graphics?(i.e. like VII, or like X-2). I knew a mate who once ordered CC's ones online, but that was someone else who put them on disc and sold them.

Maybe it's a lazy way to understand some of the games or whatnot, but it'd be fun to just watch it roll by :D

Anyone know any good sites, with all the movies in chronological order for a few/all the games?

Slothy
05-23-2010, 01:21 PM
I'd be surprised if they aren't all on Youtube.

VeloZer0
05-23-2010, 04:15 PM
Ah, I remember in the days before YouTube I actually picked up a program to rip movies off of PS1 discs.

On a side note, all the movies for the PC released Square games are on the physical disk as readable movie files. (.avi I think) Just pop the disk into the drive and navigate to the movies folder and they are all there. I seem to recall they aren't named anything useful, or in order at all.

Ezme
05-23-2010, 07:32 PM
I found all the cut scenes for Crisis Core in order on You Tube :p Just as well as it's the only PSP game I want!

Chloe.
05-23-2010, 07:50 PM
Have you tried the website Bluelaguna (http://bluelaguna.net)? You can download most cut scenes and whatever from there.

Jiro
05-25-2010, 03:53 AM
Bluelaguna is a terrific site, should hold all you need.