PDA

View Full Version : executive chair help?

syun_ukiya
05-23-2010, 07:29 PM
so ive been thinking of buying an executive chair for a computer chair, i cant choose between leather or mesh. they say that leather is hot without an aircon, i dont know about that because i havent tried. but for mesh is there a tendency that the back of the seat be soft overtime (i mean its only cloth with holes in it)

rubah
05-23-2010, 08:23 PM
Padding on the back of a computer chair isn't as important to me as padding on the bottom. The problem with the office executive chairs I've used is that the bottom gets flat too soon xD

as for leather being "hot", it'll stick to bare skin, but I don't think it holds heat any more or less than just fabric.

the best computer chair I had was a rocker recliner xD

Psychotic
05-24-2010, 01:04 AM
I have a leather executive chair and no air con, and it's never given me any problems.

syun_ukiya
05-24-2010, 06:34 AM
well im in a tropical country with 39 degrees Celsius last week :(

Jiro
05-24-2010, 09:04 AM
The mesh might be better then, as I recommend not wearing clothes in weather like that.

syun_ukiya
05-24-2010, 11:33 AM
yeah its really hot but leather chair looks more durable though.. i dont know ive never tried mesh before.

http://imgur.com/Nhddf.jpg this one.. if i sit on it often the back part is just made of cloth i dont know if it'll last long