PDA

View Full Version : How!!!!!!!

simsaddict12
05-23-2010, 11:58 PM
one time i was (sim) eating sandwich on the couch. then it burst into flames!:confused:! wtf!!!!

Psychotic
05-24-2010, 12:02 AM
Could you describe the sandwich?

Jessweeee♪
05-24-2010, 12:08 AM
Hahaha this one time I used the move object code to move a sleeping sim into the new death room I made, and she just slid all the way there. Like she was sleeping and just levitated the whole way over there.

qwertysaur
05-24-2010, 12:12 AM
I like the cow plant from the Sims 2. It was so cute :bigsmile:

Mo-Nercy
05-24-2010, 12:42 AM
Too many chili peppers in the sandwich, I'd say. =]

I enjoy The Sims. I haven't played the original series, but 2 and 3 are a hoot. I love messing with my girlfriend's game when she's not around to yell at me.

Rad Bromance
05-24-2010, 12:45 AM
The Sims never appealed to me. But I sure did enjoy Black and White.

Clo
05-24-2010, 02:51 AM
I'm jealous. I like it when weird things happen to my Sims. :(

Bunny
05-24-2010, 03:34 AM
Like humans have the monopoly on spontaneous combustion. You have a lot of nerve thinking you are special.

:mad2:

Jessweeee♪
05-24-2010, 06:07 AM

I enjoy The Sims. I haven't played the original series, but 2 and 3 are a hoot. I love messing with my girlfriend's game when she's not around to yell at me.

It was fun, but it's awful going back after having played the first two xD

To make babies you kiss 10+ times, and then a baby just magically appears. There is no WooHoo or pregnancy or aging or genetics or anything xD

Well your baby does turn into a child, but that's all the aging there is.

Beowulf
05-26-2010, 05:17 PM
To make babies you kiss 10+ times, and then a baby just magically appears. There is no WooHoo or pregnancy or aging or genetics or anything xD

I'm glad real lifes not like that...xD Back on topic though, I really enjoyed The Sims 2. I never got a chance to play the newest one, though. Sometimes, while at work, I'll see two people far away chatting, and I just envision them as Sims and wait for the little bubbles to appear over their heads...

theundeadhero
05-26-2010, 11:21 PM
This one time I Was eating a sammich and then it was just gone. WTF!

Meat Puppet
05-26-2010, 11:34 PM
one time i was (sim) eating sandwich on the couch. then it burst into flames!:confused:! wtf!!!!
omg that is so awesome.

Mo-Nercy
05-27-2010, 03:31 PM

It was fun, but it's awful going back after having played the first two xD

Well your baby does turn into a child, but that's all the aging there is.
No WooHoo? No wonder my girlfriend hated it. ;)