PDA

View Full Version : Mafia XV Game Thread -- GAME OVER - TOWN WIN! (That's just Peachy!)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5]

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
06-03-2010, 07:34 PM
Why did you two think so adamantly that I was Mafia? Would Mafia seriously post like this? XD

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
06-03-2010, 07:34 PM
YOUR FACE ARE MAFIA

[M] Anise
06-03-2010, 07:35 PM
You're all a bunch of cheaters! I didn't cheat ever. :)

[M] Apollo
06-03-2010, 07:36 PM
Peach;2860209']Why did you two think so adamantly that I was Mafia? Would Mafia seriously post like this? XDit passed the time. :shobon:

that and

how the fuck would anyone know there were brothers without being a brother or mafia! HOW

HOW IS POSSIB?????

[M] Anise
06-03-2010, 07:38 PM
Peach: Oh, Banana is annoying I'm gonna vote him off now.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
06-03-2010, 07:38 PM
Mango;2860214']
Peach;2860209']Why did you two think so adamantly that I was Mafia? Would Mafia seriously post like this? XDit passed the time. :shobon:

that and

how the smurf would anyone know there were brothers without being a brother or mafia! HOW

HOW IS POSSIB?????

SHUT THE FUCK YO DICK!

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
06-03-2010, 07:39 PM
Kiwi;2860216']Peach: Oh, Banana is annoying I'm gonna vote him off now.

I honestly didn't realize that you were being serious about that until just now. That vote was obviously a sarcasm vote XD

[M] Apollo
shut up peach your mum says she's a penis

in my butt

yeah

how about them peaches

:smug:

[M] Anise
I think Peach cheated. Peach you're cheater.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
AW YEAH YOU HAVE ALL OFMY MOM'S AIDS NOW DO IT GOOD

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
06-03-2010, 07:40 PM
How the hell would I cheat? XD

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
Also, you forgot a comma there.

Here, I have an extra one.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
HATAS GON HATE!

[M] Anise
06-03-2010, 07:41 PM
My second guess after I died was

Red Apple
Pear
forget the third one probably something gay

YOU CANT KEEP ME FROM PLAYING LOM

[M] Anise
06-03-2010, 07:41 PM
Peach;2860222']How the hell would I cheat? XD

Because.

[M] Apollo
06-03-2010, 07:42 PM
licker of mongrels

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
OH ITS SUPER GAY I TEL YOU THAT

GAY FOR KIWIS ASS AVATAR

;D

[M] Apollo
Peach;2860222']How the hell would I cheat? XDI looked at admin control panel it says you cheated

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
06-03-2010, 07:43 PM
Mango;2860229']
Peach;2860222']How the hell would I cheat? XDI looked at admin control panel it says you cheated
You caught me X3

[M] Apollo
06-03-2010, 07:44 PM
when i host the theme will be psychotic mafia

someone can be [M] Mango, someone can be [M] Ifrit, someone [M] Mom and so on and we'll have ourselves a proper sick gang bang

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
06-03-2010, 07:45 PM
I GET TO BE MANGO SO THAT I CAN PLAY SERIOUSLY AND MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE AN ASS

Jessweeee♪
06-03-2010, 07:46 PM
I think that's enough :|

If the host account can't open the thread, just warn it and someone will get on that right away.

[M] Apollo
06-03-2010, 07:46 PM
no

i am going to play everyone

it will be 1,000 posts of ego (and penis) stroking

10/10 A+ everyone will say

also lol cant close dis thread jershwee. :smug:

edit: oh ok fine

Shiny
06-03-2010, 07:49 PM
I think this is topped for most insane. You will have to make this ten times more insane to top this illegal game of mafia!

And you love my gay ass, Peach.

[M] Mom – Host
06-04-2010, 02:51 AM
Jesus Christ, I go to sleep and you guys explode.

Final Vote Count
[M] Red Apple (3) - [M] Pear, [M] Kiwi, [M] Plum
[M] Pear (0) - <del>[M] Plum</del>

Red Apple was cornered. The town had finally figured out the meaning behind the old saying "an apple a day keeps the <del>dentist</del> doctor away", and now they were after his head.

But he wasn't going down that easily. He produced his authentic Star Wars replica Sith Lightsaber he had won in a talent contest. His talent was reciting the original trilogy word for word, plus sound effects.

"You cannot defeat me, fools!" he shouted, brandishing his weapon.

The citizens wouldn't stop advancing, so he backflipped onto the roof of the house behind him and started running.

Kiwi and Plum were arguing over whether to chase him or not, whilst Peach was rolling around on the ground singing Shut Up Woman, Get On My Horse. (http://www.shutupwomangetonmyhorse.com/)

Finally Plum saw the light and powered up. "I'm Demon Dude mothersmurfers!"

He charged after Red Apple, who had stopped to tie his shoe.

"I have you now!" Plum shouted.

Suddenly the clouds opened up, and a mighty ban hammer descended, smiting Plum.

Red Apple died of laughter. Perhaps also a bit of AIDS. Mostly he was rolling around in laughter and impaled himself on his lightsaber. :(

[M] Red Apple was a Prostitute played by my man Guardian XIII. Thanks for playing!

Night Actions please!

[M] Mom – Host
06-04-2010, 03:06 AM
The town heard strange screaming during the night. Fearful, but curious, they left their homes and headed for the direction the sound was coming from -- Kiwi's house.

When they opened the door, they found Kiwi surrounded by mirrors, talking to himself.

"I'm hungry, I'm going to make a sandwich."

"NOOOO, PANCAKES BITCH!"

"Fuck that I want sausages."

"Don't make me hit you."

"NOOOO, NOT THE PRECIOUS FACE."

"Leave now, and never come back."

"Fine, I'm going. See you cats never."

The three personalities of Kiwi all tried to leave in different directions at the same time, which caused a ripple in the space-time continuum, which then produced a black hole which swallowed him up! :(

[M] Kiwi was a Vanilla Townie played by docta fizz, replaced by leader of mortals and hijacked by Shiny! Thanks for playing, guys! :D

Day 8 starts now. 24 hours.

Plum has been replaced by Raspberry.

Accounts left in play:

[M] Peach
[M] Pear
[M] Raspberry

GO.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
06-04-2010, 03:18 AM
Oh woah, I'm alove again then, sweet!
Wicked, why not?

So, hey guys *scratches back of head*

Which of you two is the Mafian then?
heh.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
06-04-2010, 03:22 AM
Peach? Pear?
You guys here?

[M] Dave – Stepdad
06-04-2010, 03:24 AM
Boy, I'm in a fun position here, I know I'm Town, and both of you do, as I died before and have come back to life for the town, so Imma do some real good dectective work nao.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
06-04-2010, 03:28 AM
That means nothing, because we knew that Plum was town too.

Today is a short day. Vote for one of us, and that one loses. It's all up to you, so go for it.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
06-04-2010, 03:29 AM
Also, I'm really shocked that Plum was Mafia. I was completely convinced that this game was over. I thought that's why all of that crazy happened.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
06-04-2010, 03:32 AM
Gah, I meant Red Apple, not Plum. Sorry, I'm tired.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
06-04-2010, 03:33 AM
Also, with all of that junk in the almost nonexistent yesterday about me and Red Apple, I'm almost completely convinced that I'll be lynched today, although it's clear to me now how Pear and Red Apple ran this show.

Whatever. Like I said, it's up to you now, Raspbooby.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
06-04-2010, 03:34 AM
##Vote: Pear

Subsequently, Pear will vote for me and the end of the day will be decided by you.

Go for it.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
06-04-2010, 03:36 AM
I'm still reading up on the thread, but yeah, gah!

Umm, well yeah, Mafia again, I guess you look sus because you didn't vote Red Apple yesterday, yet Pear looks off for being the last nail in Oranges' coffin, and may have put that heat on Red Apple so that he wouldn't look sus...

[M] Dave – Stepdad
06-04-2010, 03:37 AM
Wait, wait, don't put the pressure on me like that!
Can't we wait till Pear gets here and discuss it with him?

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
06-04-2010, 03:39 AM
I didn't vote Red Apple yesterday because I logged on after he had already been lynched, didn't realize that he HAD been lynched, and thought that there was some time to state a case against Pear or Kiwi.

Sorry for the pressure. I'll chill XD

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
06-04-2010, 03:40 AM
Pear looks off for being the last nail in Oranges' coffin, and may have put that heat on Red Apple so that he wouldn't look sus...
I was thinking this exactly.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
06-04-2010, 03:41 AM
Sorry for the quote screw up.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
06-04-2010, 04:06 AM
I just realised, it's like I've gotten my vengeful townie powers back!
My vote is my bullet!

As I was somehow beaten to death by my Philosophy text book (which is about this thick __), I'll take a Utilitarian approach to this.

I think I'll make the most amount of people happy if I kill you Peach.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
06-04-2010, 04:09 AM
Then go for it, if that's what you think is best!

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
06-04-2010, 04:09 AM
Like I said, this is all up to you XD

[M] Dave – Stepdad
06-04-2010, 04:11 AM
Just to annoy the hosts, I'm going to wait till Pear comes back in for the day.
In the mean time, I better get back to work xD

[M] Mom – Host
06-04-2010, 04:15 AM
I would hate you, except I think I'm getting the same treatment as Plum when the game is over :shobon:

Take your time!

[M] Dave – Stepdad
06-04-2010, 04:37 AM
Take it?
Imma keep it :D

*actually closes eoff window and goes back to uploading website content*

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
06-04-2010, 06:12 AM
My partner might be on, but I have some things that need to be done. I definitely won't be on for the rest of today, unless there's a time extension. Anyway, I'd like to win, but I've had so much fun with this game that I'll be satisfied even if I lose.

Anyway, cheers to all of you! This has been a wonderful game.

Good luck, Raspberry!

[M] D'Anna
06-04-2010, 07:44 AM
Oh my god I thought this game was over? :confused: Eh, whatevs :lol:

##Vote: Peach

I am Vanilla Townie, just as I claimed. I know my voting has been totally sporadic and not backed up by facts at all, and I do apologize. Quite frankly, this particular game has been too confusing for my little mind to keep up with :p

The whole "Peach is loud but a mafian wouldn't be stupid enough to be loud so peach therefore isn't mafia" thing is stupid, and I thought as much from the start. As you can see I have voted for peach in the past out of "instinct" (closest thing to "I get vibes from this one through the whole game tbh) because I get that certain scummy vibe off of him. I think the loudness is a cover because he/she knows that people will think "well no mafian is stupid enough to be so outgoing," so they do just that.

As for my sporadic voting that has seemingly no consistency, I really was just randomly picking fruits to vote for, except peach. And this can be proven when I voted for the wrong apple before. Had I actually been trying, I would have voted for a player that was actually still in the game :p I've actually been playing the worst I've ever played for this game (at least, I think so), and I'm still here at the end, whereas in my past when I've done my best, I haven't made it to the end :x It's kind of pretty ironic.

So yeah, it's on you, raspberry, but a vote for me means town loses. *shrug*

[M] D'Anna
06-04-2010, 07:44 AM
sorry, wrong shade of green. Vanilla Townie

[M] Mom – Host
06-04-2010, 08:52 AM
He's going to run the clock down, isn't he? Blasted Raspberry.

Votes at one apiece, 18 and a bit hours left.

[M] Mom – Host
06-04-2010, 09:13 AM
Fun fact -- I originally thought Pear voted for herself and then posted her own death. It was weird.

[M] D'Anna
06-04-2010, 09:31 AM
I can see why you'd think i did that :exdee:

[M] Dave – Stepdad
06-04-2010, 10:03 AM
I guess you're just in the wrong castle or something...
##Vote: [M]Peach

[M] Mom – Host
06-04-2010, 10:28 AM
Raspberry had gone on holidays, so Just Peachy and his girlfriend Peachy Keen decided to take a load off.

"I'm going for a swim now, sweetums," Just Peachy said, smiling. "Care to join me?"

"Sure~~" Peachy Keen sang.

As they paddled around in the rockpool, Just Peachy sighed. "It's so good to be back to my old self again," he said. "Being that raving idiot just isn't my style!"

"But you had them ever so fooled my dear!" Peachy Keen said. She pecked him on the cheek before splashing him with water.

"Oh you!" Just Peachy said, wiping his face. "When I catch you, I'm gonna smother you in kisses!"

A bellowing voice cut through their little playfight. "Get a room, you :bou::bou::bou::bou:s."

The Peaches gasped. "Oh no, it's Raspberry!" Peachy Keen said, pointing up at a figure standing on the rocks. She started to cry.

"Look what you did, you bastard!" Just Peachy shouted.

"I'm not done with you yet." Raspberry stepped to the side, revealing the battered body of Plum.

"I'm the bomb I'm the bomb I'm the bomb."

Just Peachy growled.

"This time, he is the bomb," Raspberry laughed, kicking Plum into the rockpool. He exploded, killing the couple instantly.

[M] Peach was a Mafia Goon played by my power couple Mogweeee♪!

Game Over, Town Win? I THINK SO :bigsmile:

[M] Dave – Stepdad
06-04-2010, 10:30 AM
Booya! :D

Timekeeper
06-04-2010, 10:31 AM
That was pretty damn intense there xD

[M] Mom – Host
06-04-2010, 10:37 AM
[M] Plum was <del>Arnold Schwarzenegger</del> Governor played by Ragebrain the Enraged (aka Demon Dude), replaced by [M] Raspberry played by Timekeeper (aka Town Hero).

[M] Pear was a Vanilla Townie played by my girl *~*Celes*~*! Thanks for playing :aimkiss:

Mafia Forum can be found here (http://z7.invisionfree.com/The_Mafia_Mansion/index.php).

Roles Upcoming.

Timekeeper
06-04-2010, 10:40 AM
Oh man, such a confusing character there, but remember, my third role actually stated Arnold Schwarzenegger, not Governor :D

Also, weren't we part of the winning team a few games back Celes? Or I at least recall something like that...

[M] Mom – Host
06-04-2010, 10:40 AM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Red Apple, the hero of fruits. Red Apple was always a leader and was always charismatic. Crisp, sweet, and crunchy. Red Apple was always known for its beauty. So shiny, so scrumptious. Yet the apple was always known as a symbol of temptation. It was back in the Garden of Eden, and it is today.

You are the Prostitute. Every night you can prevent someone from using their role by sleeping with them. Not only do they contract the not-so-fun herpes, but they cannot use their role’s night function as well. You win with the mafia. Your fellow Mafians are Lime, Peach, and Blueberry. The mafia forum is here.
Good luck.
Orange! You are a delightfully segmented tropical fruit! You are so tangy! While you’re sweet on the outside, you come of as bitter on the exterior. With the oncoming murder, you and your pulpy persona need to work hard, or you’ll get beaten to a pulp!

You are a Vanilla Townie. You are a town-aligned role with no special skills to speak of, only your wits and determination. You win with the town.
You’re tangy, tart, and give people a tummy ache. You’re the Green Apple. Red Apple’s sillier, less respected, cousin. You are a bit sour, but all the more nutritious! With the slayings, you need to use that sour attitude to wheel out the cum before you’re just a slice in a caramel dipping sauce.

You are a Vanilla Townie. You are a town-aligned role with no special skills to speak of, only your wits and determination. You win with the town.
You’ve always been known for your strange shape and very tart taste. Some find it the ultimate punishment, but you serve as a great seasoning. Firm, strong, yet generous to taste. You symbolize fruity power. You’ll need it to get to the bottom of the murders.

You are a Cop. Every night, you can choose one player to investigate to find out their allegiance. You win with the town.

But wait, your beloved brother, Lime, is also wrapped in the mess! Despite disagreements, Lime’s demise would be all too much to bear, and you’ll commit suicide. That same night. You are the Sibling, upon a sibling’s death (Lime), you’ll commit suicide later that night. So keep him alive!
You have always lived in your family’s shadow. You were always independent from other Citruses. You weren’t all that sour, and instead preferred hanging out with Mexican beverages that giving heartburn to bad people. ‘Bout time you get respect and it’s up to you to earn it with your underlings.

You are a Mafia Godfather. The Big Kahuna. The Boss. You come up as innocent from cop investigations. Other than that, you have no skills to speak of, yet it’s up to you and your fellow scum to trick the town into keeping you around. You win with the Mafia. Your fellow Mafians are Red Apple, Peach, and Blueberry. The Mafia forum is here.

But wait, your beloved brother, Lemon, is also wrapped in the mess! Despite disagreements, Lemon’s demise would be all too much to bear, and you’ll commit suicide. That same night. You are the Sibling, upon a sibling’s death (Lemon), you’ll commit suicide later that night. So keep him alive!
Grapes are good! They make wines and are very delicious! But they are quite unlike the other fruits. They have no one to turn to, nowhere to go. These lone purple padres know only survival. With the new murders around town, that’s going to get even harder.

You are the Survivor. You have no special skills and have no affiliation. You win by surviving until the end of the game, regardless of which faction wins.
Peaches, so many jokes about Peaches. People have always made fun of your Southern accent, fuzzy texture, and use as a euphemism for breasts. Well, you’ve had it. You are not used for mockery anymore. Thankfully, some people agree, and the town must PAY! Time for some good, old-fashioned, Southern hospitality!

You are a Mafia Goon. You have no skills to speak of, yet it’s up to you and your fellow scum to trick the town into keeping you around. You win with the Mafia. Your fellow Mafians are Red Apple, Lime, and Blueberry. The Mafia forum is here.
Watermelons are the deadliest fruit there is. (And they have the least flavor.) One hit on the head with one and you’re down. Even though you have friends and everything, they don’t care about you. Not really. They’re just intimidated by this gorilla of a fruit.

You are the Charismatic Serial Killer. Every night, you must choose someone to kill, yet you come up as town during cop investigations. You win by surviving until the end, regardless of allegiance. Make the Manson Family proud!

Oh. My. God. You. Are. So. FABULOUS! Cherries are cute, attention-seeking, and delicious! You always loved the high life and showing everyone how to have fun! So who says you can’t have your own fun? After all, killing could sure make your time a WHOLE lot harder~.

You are the Gay Reality TV Contestant. You must always seek attention and must flirt with a berry (Your own “type”) everyday. Grape is not included. Also, you run a gay bar at night. In doing so, you get a random player’s order, serving as a clue to what their role is. You win with the town.
Raspberry, we meet again. You are a badass who takes no punches. You have so much ahem…seeds…you are the epitome of a man! That’s why those damn Mafians need to pay! They wouldn’t dare hurt this BAMF of a berry, would they?

You are the Vengeful Townie. You have no skills except when you die by lynching you can shoot a player, killing them. IF you get lynched. You win with the town.
B-A-N-A-N-A-S. Bananas are cool. Bananas are smart. Bananas have a lot of potassium. JUST the right amount of potassium. That’s why you joined Fruity Medical School. With your powers of potassium, none can stand in your way! With the new murders, it’s up for you to use it!

You are the Doctor. Every night, you can choose to protect someone from a Mafia night kill. This includes yourself. You win with the town.
I can pearly contain my excitement for you. The juicy pear is not only crunchy and top heavy, but looks like a fat guy, and gat guys are funny. With this unpearable peadicament we’re in, you’ll need to word extra hard to make sure you can pear for you fellow townies.

Blueberries are small. In fact, Blueberry is the smallest fruit here. All your life as a lil’ indigo fellow you’ve had to stick up for your small size. Well, you’ve had enough. With all these friends looking for vengeance, why not join them?

You are a Mafia Goon. You have no skills to speak of, yet it’s up to you and your fellow scum to trick the town into keeping you around. You win with the Mafia. Your fellow Mafians are Red Apple, Lime, and Peach. The Mafia forum is here.
Strawberries. Everyone’s favorite. Delicious, fun, and adorable. Who doesn’t love strawberries? With all the murders it’s going to be extra hard to hard to stay alive. But I believe in you because of your secret weapon! Even though some people might not like it…

You are the Town Furry. Every night you must yiff someone, not only roleblocking them, but giving them a 50-50 shot of contracting an STD that kills them the next night. As long as the gynecologist is around, however, STD’s have no effect. If the gynecologist dies, well, you’re screwed. You win with the town.
Pomegranates are my favorite smurfing food ever. The magenta hue, the tangy taste… Yum! Unfortunately, even the ever-holy pomegranates are mortal, and we may lose a fantastic fruit with all the murders. But use your awesome pomegranate powers and we just might make it through!

You are the Gynecologist. You have no active skills, but as long as you’re alive, the townies cannot be killed by STD’s from the Town Furry. (Another pro-town role.) You win with the town. If you die, townies get killed within one day of contracting an STD.
Kiwis are cute! They are little, tiny, and so sour! They hurt after you eat a lot of them but are so cute a fuzzy you just have to love! They kick ass and look adorable as well! Just say it, “kiwi.” But there’s nothing cute about the recent slayings, and it’s up to you to decide the fate of us all…..to some extent.

Are you red? Are you purple? Or something…more? In fact, you’ve always felt you were destined for more things. That’s why when you won the last race for Governor, you jumped for joy! But since your running mate was just killed in the recent killing, your not a happy Plum. How dare they! Your red/purple behind must save you and your people!

You are the Governor. You can prevent one person’s lynching each day, preventing that person to be lynched for the day. You can only do it once for each player and you cannot prevent your own lynching. Prevent lynching by posting ##PreventLynch: <Player> You win with the town.
Ah…mango. You are the most recent immigrant to city. Complete with a wicked awesome accent and cool customs, everyone likes you. Even though you wanted to start a new life in this country, terror is rampant! It’s up to you to help control this new town and show everyone that you like it here…or something.

~~~~~

Night Actions coming up

[M] Dave – Stepdad
06-04-2010, 10:50 AM
It's all on Raspberry, I guess? VOTE PEAR VOTE PEAR.

also if you're reading this post-game and you didn't vote pear I HATE YOU

Sorry I got it right :p

Hmm, I'm curious as to when the Prostitute slept with me xD

Timekeeper
06-04-2010, 10:53 AM
I keep posting as Rasp accidentally, Imma get back on this account now xD

[M] Mom – Host
06-04-2010, 11:09 AM
Cop - [M] Lemon
Night One Investigation - [M] Lemon - No Result
Night Two Investigation - [M] Lemon - No Result

Gay Reality TV Contestant - [M] Cherry/[M] Raspberry
Night One Gaybar Order - [M] Watermelon

Fruit Basket']"Hey, lovelies," cried Watermelon. As he walked up, he gave you a nice wink and said, "gimme the human on a stick." After a quick wink, he devoured the food. All was well.
Night Two Gaybar Order - [M] Orange

Fruit Basket']Night phase is up, so Random.org has chosen your target.

Orange sauntered up to the bar, locking eyes with you, sharing an electric gaze.
"I'll take a bowl of ice cream, sugar. Make it plain old vanilla too, thanks hun." Orange gave a giggle.
Night Three Gaybar Order - [M] Peach

Fruit Basket']Peach walked in and sat down, "Hey, stud. I feel a little...sophisticated today." As he gave you the eyes he mouthed, "Spaghetti," and blew a kiss.
Night Four Gaybar Order - Fruit Basket Turnover

Fruit Basket']No Result
Night Five Gaybar Order - Roleblocked

Fruit Basket']No Result

Wannabe Serial Killer - [M] Watermelon
Night One Attempt - [M] Plum
Night Two Attempt - [M] Mango
Night Three Attempt - [M] Lemon
Night Four Attempt - [M] Mango

Town Furry - [M] Strawberry
Night One Yiff - [M] Lemon

Prostitute - [M] Red Apple
Night One Whore - [M] Lemon
Night Two Whore - [M] Lemon
Night Three Whore - [M] Grape
Night Four Whore - [M] Grape
Night Five Whore - [M] Raspberry
Night Six Whore - [M] Grape
Night Seven Whore - [M] Pear

Night Kills - Mafia Scum
Night One - [M] Strawberry
Night Two - [M] Pomegranate
Night Three - [M] Lemon
Night Four - [M] Mango
Night Five - [M] Watermelon
Night Six - [M] Raspberry
Night Seven - [M] Grape
Night Eight - [M] Kiwi

[M] Mom – Host
06-04-2010, 11:22 AM
And here are our actors!

List of Players
[M] Red Apple - Prostitute played by Guardian XIII
[M] Orange - Vanilla Townie played by Freya
[M] Green Apple - Vanilla Townie played by Mo-Nercy
[M] Lemon - Cop played by Sir Lancealot
[M] Lime - Mafia Godfather played by oddler
[M] Grape - Survivor played by qwertysaur
[M] Peach - Mafia Goon played by Jessweeee♪ and Mogi
[M] Watermelon - Wannabe Serial Killer played by Blues Agent
[M] Cherry - Gay Reality TV Contestant, later Vengeful Townie played by Shattered Dreamer
[M] Raspberry - Vengeful Townie, later a Gay Reality TV Contestant played by Timekeeper
[M] Banana - Doctor played by leader of mortals
[M] Pear - Vanilla Townie played by *~*Celes*~*
[M] Blueberry - Mafia Goon played by The Summoner of Leviathan
[M] Strawberry - Town Furry played by Marshall Banana
[M] Pomegranate - Gynecologist played by Shiny
[M] Kiwi - Vanilla Townie played by docta fizz, replaced by leader of mortals, hijacked by Shiny
[M] Plum - Governor played by Ragebrain the Enraged (aka Demon Dude)
[M] Mango - Vanilla Townie played by DK and Psychotic

[M] Fruit Basket - Host played by Laddy and Jiro

Thank you ladies and gentlemen! It's been a pleasure.

I leave you with this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gB4MNu6W9sg).

Timekeeper
06-04-2010, 12:42 PM
Thank you for hosting quite an awesome and insane game guys :D

Mo-Nercy
06-04-2010, 12:51 PM
That was fun. Well played everyone. =]

The Summoner of Leviathan
06-04-2010, 03:39 PM
Wow, Peach ALMOST had them. :(

Thanks Jiro and Laddy~

~*~Celes~*~
06-04-2010, 03:58 PM
Oh man, such a confusing character there, but remember, my third role actually stated Arnold Schwarzenegger, not Governor :D

Also, weren't we part of the winning team a few games back Celes? Or I at least recall something like that...

We may have been, if I think about it :D

ALSO as much as I was confused and cba about this game, it was still awesome :D THANKS JIRO AND LADDY I LOVE YOU TWO :lovers:

Agent Proto
06-04-2010, 04:11 PM
Wannabe Serial Killer. :( I wanted to be a real one too!

Shiny
06-04-2010, 04:34 PM
Wow, for once my mafia analysis was completely right. I think I should try to actually play mafia seriously more often! Good job Raspberry!