PDA

View Full Version : I had an interesting little dream just now!

KentaRawr!
05-27-2010, 02:54 PM
I just woke up on this fine day, and I had an interesting dream! This thread is about your recent dreams, too! Here's mine if you'd like to read it!

At some point in the dream, I was sending a message to a friend of mine with the username Opapa using a messaging system similar to games like PSO, but he was actually a friend from a message board, so I guess it could be like their PM system. He had sent me a message a long time ago, and I hadn't replied to it until this moment. Then, a bunch of stuff I can't exactly remember happened! Something that had to do with Majin Buu from DBZ being forced into a portal by a fat guy. But whatever, that doesn't matter! What matters is that after that, I was in the back of a car, to the right of something that seemed like a village square. However, I was also visiting a message board, because I remember seeing a topic list. Then, a girl pulled up next to me, saying how they're so happy this happened, and that they're glad the board's going to be alive again, and all this stuff! I eavesdrop on this self-conversation a little, thinking it might be my friend Opapa. I decide to step out of my car. As I do so, the girl gasps. I say hello, and ask her if this is the board she goes to. She says yes. I ask her for her name, and she says it's Opapa, like I had thought. "Ah, nice to finally meet you! I'm RedMage Nico!" is what I said. RedMage Nico is my username on Gamefaqs, so I guess this was a Gamefaqs Board that you drive to! Anyway, we begin talking, beginning with her shaking my hand and saying "Nice to finally meet you!". Eventually, I ask her for some reason if she's actually a part of the game we're in, meaning she's not a real person I can meet. She says yes. At this point, I'm halfway awake, but the conversation goes on a little longer. She made some sort of metaphor with cars that I don't quite understand, but the point of her metaphor was that no matter how hard you work to stay in a game world, the video game world is one that's easy to abandon. Thus, she's left here alone. I wake up a little, but then I fall back asleep, and I try to explain why people end up leaving an online community, but midway I wake up, and then I jump down here to write about it on EyesonFF! As a sidenote, for some reason immediately after waking up I imagined the girl's name as Lubba, but then I remembered the PM message, in which I called her Opapa. But then again, at that point she was also a he in my mind, so maybe her name is actually Lubba! Oh well.

What interesting dreams have you had lately?

Rodarian
05-27-2010, 05:28 PM
Dreamt about jellyfishes , the beach and some friends

Unbreakable Will
05-27-2010, 05:29 PM
I have incredibly strange and complex dreams that are far too long for me to put right now, but one included me being an asian kid (which im not) finding an alien artifact, then my 'brother' tried to kill me for it and our mum killed him and the aliens took me away. :cool:

Citizen Bleys
05-27-2010, 06:02 PM
The Nazis stole a bunch of my books, so I had to beat them up with Kung Fu.

I have a lot of fun dreams.

rubah
05-27-2010, 06:40 PM
I had a dream this morning that Roogle got a tiny blue oval tattooed on the back of his head and he reaaaaaaaaaally loved it.

BarelySeeAtAll
05-27-2010, 08:26 PM
I dreamt a few disturbing things with a mate....

..he wouldn't have minded am sure!

I never have those types of dreams...just saying ;]

Bunny
05-27-2010, 09:52 PM
My dream involved time traveling in a Volkswagon Type-2 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volkswagen_Type_2) with my girlfriend and a blind-mute African-American who was our "guide". We would travel back to different periods of time (first was 10 years in the future, second was the year 2600, the third was an undetermined amount of time in the past) and the point was to eliminate another group of time-travelers who were trying to kill us/end the world.

I woke up before the conclusion.

Christmas
06-02-2010, 03:30 PM
I dreamt that I had something extra in between my legs and I dun dare to go back to sleep. :(

Shoeberto
06-02-2010, 03:42 PM
I robbed a bank with my friends! I got pretty paranoid afterwards though.

Shiny
06-03-2010, 02:23 AM
I robbed a bank with my friends! I got pretty paranoid afterwards though.

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n96/Africarolina/setitoffcover.gif

It's about robbing a mutha smurfing bank! I don't remember what I dreamed about last night, but a few nights ago I had a dream about by taking a road trip across the world.

Cuchulainn
06-03-2010, 08:23 PM
i dreamt i was a Nazi and on my first day at work I had to burn some politically unsound literature some guy had. When I went round there he used Chinese fighting skills to beat me and the rest of my mob up.

Great first day huh?

Iceglow
06-05-2010, 06:00 PM
I had some very strange dreams last night I remember both of the weirdest ones clearly.

First I dreamt that I was at work when suddenly my ex-fiance walked in to the store and saw me. She was visibly upset and walked out to the entrance to the store and was leaning on the pillar there facing out in to oxford street. I went after her because I was curious as to what upset her, I haven't a clue why I decided to go after her because in reality I pretty much hate her for the things she did, the things she said and what she tried to do to me. I end up in the starbucks near work with her telling me that she was so visibly upset because she saw me. Not because she hates me but because I reminded her of things she fucked up. She basically poured her life story from since we split out to me over a cup of coffee. Then right at the end where in reality if she done that :bou::bou::bou::bou: to me I would have laughed in her face and walked off I ended up saying that you know things were ok and I was there for her to talk to if she wanted to. It was at that point out of the blue she tried to physically attack me. Weird. In reality if she ever came near me I would simply ignore her if I couldn't outright turn to her and tell her to go jump off a friggin cliff.

Second dream I had was even weirder. I was an allied soldier in ww2 storming some place in europe. I don't know where exactly but my money is somewhere in france. The dream was super realistic not very computer game/film like which weirded me out. I had a M1 Garland with a sniper scope attached and a pistol ended up getting shot in the shoulder in this warehouse like complex and then used the fact that the nazi's thought I was dead to snipe at them comming out of the bunkers opposite through the window. Eventually a german came in to the warehouse so I played dead and he went to search me when I proceeded to unload a pistol clip straight in to his chest. I was pretty much blacked out in the dream at this point only to be brought back round by an american officer slapping me in the face and telling me I needed to move out right then as the place was going to be hit by Artillery. I don't remember the rest of that dream but heck it was freakish I woke up shortly after that and wondered why my shoulder didn't actually hurt.

Vermachtnis
06-05-2010, 07:00 PM
A T-Rex invaded my house and I punched it in the nads.

asukaevaunit02
06-07-2010, 09:50 AM
I was meeting my girlfriend's parents...:confused:

Another I dreamt I had a massive tattoo that covered my whole arm, and I then wanted to get it off but wouldn't. I was freaking out because it felt so real and I was worrying that I actually had the stupid tattoo and it was stuck on forever! I went to work the next morning and saw a guy with an arm full of tattoos made me jump and rememeber the dream which I forgot:eek:

Chris
06-07-2010, 12:37 PM
My dreams are scattered, and I can only seem to pieces together fragments, rather than cohesive scenarios. They almost always include a survival situation. -.-"

Rodarian
06-07-2010, 01:40 PM
They almost always include a survival situation. -.-"

*hangs you by one foot over a sea of man eating Bunnies*

Fujiko
06-09-2010, 03:18 AM
A T-Rex invaded my house and I punched it in the nads.

Rofl, xDD. I've actually had a few dreams of dinosaurs, mostly t-rexes and sometimes apatosauruses. And it's usually that I'm at my parents' house and it's dark and outside it's cloudy and gloomy (sometimes there's a war outside for some reason) and I'm inside and I see this huuuge t-rex peeking in, its extremely huge eye peeking inside the house to look for prey. And in those dreams I'm so scared it actually feels real and I wake up with a feeling of shock. :( I think those dreams actually mean something. They're mainly about t-rexes peeking in with their scary eyes, and I usually have no place to hide cause it's suddenly peeking in through every window, no matter where I go. :(

~*~Celes~*~
06-09-2010, 03:44 AM
NC-17 :x

Fujiko
06-09-2010, 03:47 AM
NC-17 :x

:x yeah...

Momiji
06-09-2010, 03:52 AM
Last dream I had, I was talking to someone on IRC, but everything I typed came out all jumbled. It was like I was dreaming in dyslexia or something.