PDA

View Full Version : Upload That Load

Citizen Bleys
05-29-2010, 06:23 AM
For those of you unaware of Such Tweet Sorrow (http://www.suchtweetsorrow.com), the Royal Shakespeare Company and/or Mudlark has invented a game called Upload That Load. The object of the game is to go to a pub or tavern with a cell phone and snap as many photos as you can of cleavage without getting caught and upload them onto the internet. In the play, of course, it was staged.

Since tonight was my first Friday night off in 3 years, I elected to start a game of Upload That Load to commemorate the occasion. Ideally, one should have an opponent to play against, to determine who can get the most undetected shots over the course of the night.

I got busted (pun intended) on my first attempt. Fortunately, the lady in question was OK with it. So, unaccountably, was her husband. For those of you (all of you) who didn't see her husband, permit me to summarize: I could have been killed.

My challenge, to the gentlemen of the forum, is to see who can achieve the most success in a game of Upload That Load in any 2 hour period over the next week. The snapshot doesn't count if you get caught. I'm pretty easy to beat--all you have to do is get away with it once. Depending on how brave/drunk I feel next weekend, I may challenge the winner.

Go!

rubah
05-29-2010, 06:40 AM
I was wondering what your tweets were talking about, and I have to say, I was imagining something much more.. ah naughty.

Citizen Bleys
05-29-2010, 06:44 AM
You should have followed #suchtweet, it was hilarious. @romeo_mo and @mercuteio did much better than I did, but I blame that on the fact that it was BLOODY WELL STAGED.

Such Tweet Sorrow Archive (http://www.bleysmaynard.net/suchtweet/) for those of you who missed it and want to get in on the fun.

Meat Puppet
05-29-2010, 12:59 PM
You certainly know how to spend a Friday night.

Jiro
05-29-2010, 03:42 PM
I'm tempted to try this game now. I would have expected success from you though, Bleys.

NorthernChaosGod
05-29-2010, 06:19 PM
Sounds like a very dangerous game to play. Hmmm...

I'd probably have to be drunk to try it. :jess:

Citizen Bleys
05-29-2010, 07:03 PM
You'd better be more sober than your targets.

NorthernChaosGod
05-29-2010, 09:00 PM
Oh, definitely. But I'd probably have to be drunk enough to stop caring about possibly getting beaten up.

theundeadhero
06-02-2010, 01:48 AM
Next payday is later than a week away. I need time, damnit!

champagne supernova
06-02-2010, 01:55 AM
This is an idea that is going to lay dormant in my brain until I am really drunk. And then I am going to try it. With the camera on my cellphone. The one which has a flash. Very sneaky. I blame it all on you.

Citizen Bleys
06-02-2010, 10:15 PM
This is an idea that is going to lay dormant in my brain until I am really drunk. And then I am going to try it. With the camera on my cellphone. The one which has a flash. Very sneaky. I blame it all on you.

I got busted (pun intended) on my first attempt. Fortunately, the lady in question was OK with it. So, unaccountably, was her husband. For those of you (all of you) who didn't see her husband, permit me to summarize: I could have been killed.

Emphasis mine, both times

Consider yourself warned