PDA

View Full Version : The Man Rules

G13
05-31-2010, 03:17 AM
Two man rules were broken today.

I'm at the mall, doin' m'thang, when my body says to me "Hey dude, you remember that giant soda you drank earlier? Well it says it doesn't wanna hang out anymore." Who am I to argue with the soda? I head to the bathroom, the joint is empty. First choice for urinal usage, pretty sweet. I once again begin doing m'thang when this dude comes up and chooses the urinal right smurfing next to mine! Rule number one broken: You always space yourself at least one empty urinal away from your neighbor. Then the dude looked at me and said "Hi". Rule number two broken: You never, ever, talk to a guy while he's wizzing, especially if you don't know him. I reponded by turning my body the other way and tossing a "Yo." at him. This is the men's bathroom man not a place to mingle.

It seems to me that this is probably not the first time he's done this, and if he's doin' it there's a good chance others are too. These rules are imperitive to our way of life. Help me men of EoFF by making a list of Man Rules so we can re-educate the male populace of the world. I just might make it into flyers and leave them on a stand in that very bathroom.

Unbreakable Will
05-31-2010, 03:22 AM
Rule #3- When taking the browns to the superbowl, flush man.

leader of mortals
05-31-2010, 03:53 AM
One time, right as I was done pissing, a friend of mine came up and gave me a hug...

*shudder*

Jessweeee♪
05-31-2010, 03:55 AM
Rule #3- When taking the browns to the superbowl, flush man.

This is not a man rule. This is a rule :stare:

Agent Proto
05-31-2010, 03:58 AM
Never ask for directions under any circumstances. You can, however, ask to use a map though. :D

G13
05-31-2010, 03:59 AM
@lom: D: Good God! Another bathroom rule for the flyer. Do not, under any circumstances, touch a man while he's doing his businesss.

The Man
05-31-2010, 04:38 AM
...Why thank you. :smug:

fire_of_avalon
05-31-2010, 04:44 AM

/thread

NeoCracker
05-31-2010, 04:44 AM

Oddly I thought this thread was going to be about you as well. :p

Madame Adequate
05-31-2010, 05:05 AM

Damn, was hoping I'd be able to make a comment along these lines before anyone else xD

Also yeah that's pretty dire. I hope you called the cops, someone like that is clearly dangerous and needs to be placed in care before they can hurt themselves or others.

Del Murder
05-31-2010, 05:56 AM
Like everyone else who registered prior to 2006 I also thought this was some kind of Aaron suck up thread. :p

Here's some other man rules:

Don't punch a guy in the nuts unless it's a life or death situation.
Don't steal another guy's girl, or if you do, don't tell him about it.

Hythloday
05-31-2010, 06:03 AM
One time I made them touch.

Inferno
05-31-2010, 06:26 AM
Two men may never share an umbrella

Miriel
05-31-2010, 06:39 AM
http://i45.:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/30a5ipx.jpg

Momiji
05-31-2010, 06:40 AM
Avoid all awkward urinal situations by using stalls. Piece of cake.

theundeadhero
06-02-2010, 01:43 AM
Try playing guitar at least once in your life.
Ride a motorcycle
Drink a beer. Any beer as long as it's not something like Shmirnoff Ice or Mike's Hard Lemonade.
Pee outside

champagne supernova
06-02-2010, 01:49 AM
Here is one of the key rules of man philosophy.

You can always fix/build/renovate anything. And no, you don't need the manual. Manuals are for women.

Momiji
06-02-2010, 02:01 AM
I wonder.

Is it breaking a Man Rule if you're writing a manual?

champagne supernova
06-02-2010, 02:04 AM
I wonder.

Is it breaking a Man Rule if you're writing a manual?

It is a man's duty to help out the weaker sex :p (if any woman reads this, I am going to get slaughtered :eek: - it's just a joke. Chill. Maybe read the Period thread in Eyes on Each Other).

Dignified Pauper
06-02-2010, 02:17 AM

When I saw the thread title, I too thought it was about The Man and checked to facebook to see if it was Aaron's Birthday, before even reading the thread.

Mo-Nercy
06-02-2010, 02:28 AM
Happy Birthday, The Ma--- huh? Oh what? It's not about this?

Oh what? People have already made this observation about the thread title and the existance of a registered user called 'The Man'?

Okay then.

Rule: Drive a manual/stick shift.
Rule: Other male friends' current girlfriends, ex-girlfriends, sisters and mothers are off-limits.
Rule: Within your circle of friends, you must claim expert/know-it-all status in at least one popular sport.

Meat Puppet
06-02-2010, 09:40 AM
rule # 1: have a penis
the rest you pretty much make up as you go along

oddler
06-02-2010, 10:02 AM
Having a penis doesn't make you a man. It makes you male. :choc2:

Marshall Banana
06-02-2010, 10:13 AM
http://i45.:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/30a5ipx.jpg
Ahh, that would be so creepy.

Aerith's Knight
06-02-2010, 10:35 AM
Rule: Other male friends' current girlfriends, ex-girlfriends, sisters and mothers are off-limits.

But a stepmother is is acceptable if she initiates and/or wears at least one article of leopard clothing.

Rule: No eye contact in a devil's threesome.

Rule: If a man gets a dog, it must be at least as tall as his knee when full-grown.

Breine
06-02-2010, 10:48 AM
I also thought this thread was about The Man.

But yeah, using urinals at public bathrooms can lead to some weird situations. I remember being at a club once, and this guy who was peeing next to me started to talk to me about how I'd made some funny comment to another guy in the bathroom, and that he loved it when people were like me when drunk. Then he started to say that he'd pee next to me while trying not to look at my thing.
I was drunk at the time and thought it was funny, but it was totally a "wtf" moment. I mean, seriously! xD

Hot Shot
06-02-2010, 12:27 PM
Never eat low fat mayonaise.

Aerith's Knight
06-02-2010, 12:32 PM
Men do not share dessert.

NorthernChaosGod
06-02-2010, 04:39 PM
Add another one who thought this was about The Man.

Bros before hos.

Inferno
06-02-2010, 04:42 PM
Never wear a thong... please

Loony BoB
06-02-2010, 05:24 PM
Ahh, that would be so creepy.
It is. =|

I don't believe in too many "man rules" but the urinal one is definitely one I follow.

With regards to "off-limits" girls - I don't read too much into that, it depends on the circumstances. I know a lot of guys who were happy enough for their mate to start dating their sister (don't know how I'd feel about it...) and a few that have gone out with the ex of a mate. I know in my case, I've done it, although in one case I hadn't seen the guy around for months and in the other case I asked the friend first to make sure he'd be alright with it. But yeah, the heart goes where it goes, etc.

Current girlfriends, though, of pretty much any decent guy will be off-limits for me. I don't agree with the idea of breaking up a relationship unless it's a clearly bad relationship, and even then I don't make any move until I know they've called it off.

Madame Adequate
06-02-2010, 05:52 PM
Avoid all awkward urinal situations by using stalls. Piece of cake.

This. I only use urinals in the utmost need now. They should not exist, they should make way for more stalls.

blackmage_nuke
06-02-2010, 05:57 PM
If you are unable to piss while a guy is standing next to you or let someone's position at a urinal prevent you from peeing wheverever you so please then he is clearly the dominant male and you are submitting to him:colbert:

BarelySeeAtAll
06-02-2010, 05:58 PM
Never wear a thong or a mankini...please

Madame Adequate
06-02-2010, 06:03 PM
If you are unable to piss while a guy is standing next to you or let someone's position at a urinal stop you from peeing wheverever you so please then he is clearly the dominant male and you are submitting to him:colbert:

I am not uncommonly unable to piss in a private bathroom if people are two rooms away.

Peegee
06-02-2010, 07:38 PM
Why does bros before hoes even exist? Your bros don't have sex with you (unless you swing that way) so if I fancy a girl I will hit on her.

It's a different matter if the guy and girl are in a monogamous relationship but I'm not going there today!

Shiny
06-02-2010, 08:14 PM
Ride a motorcycle
Drink a beer. Any beer as long as it's not something like Shmirnoff Ice or Mike's Hard Lemonade. No. Beer is for people who can't afford a real drink.
Pee outside

I agree with the above two though. I like motorcycles and guitars.

theundeadhero
06-03-2010, 01:50 AM
Don't let a girl tell a man what it takes to be manly.

NorthernChaosGod
06-03-2010, 02:57 AM
Ride a motorcycle
Drink a beer. Any beer as long as it's not something like Shmirnoff Ice or Mike's Hard Lemonade. No. Beer is for people who can't afford a real drink.
Pee outside

I agree with the above two though. I like motorcycles and guitars.
Beer > all other drinks.

The Summoner of Leviathan
06-03-2010, 03:02 AM
Beer is nasty. Wine FTW. Plus wine glasses are so much more classy~

Christmas
06-03-2010, 03:05 AM

Ya, I like guys that drink wine more. Just seems to be more classy to me though! :bigsmile:

Shiny
06-03-2010, 03:30 AM

More men should aspire to be you. Paul Newman was also a beast of a man and he had his own damn wine with his face on it! :love:

http://www.seriousaboutwine.co.za/wp-content/sbres-1202384301-0-.jpg

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
06-03-2010, 03:33 AM

More women should aspire to be you. Paul Newman was also a beast of a man and he had his own damn wine with his face on it! :love:

Fixed.

Wine < Beer < Jack < Scotch on rocks. Ftw.

Shiny
06-03-2010, 03:45 AM
Well that settles it. Most EoFF men prefer to drink out of something phallic shaped over a much less gay wine glass.

06-03-2010, 03:50 AM
Well that settles it. Most EoFF men prefer to drink out of something phallic shaped over a much less gay wine glass.

Well, yeah. ;)

Shoeberto
06-03-2010, 03:52 AM
Wine is only okay for men if it's drank straight out of the box. And because a box of wine is the only thing available.

Otherwise, you should be drinking Everclear or moonshine straight from the bottle.

theundeadhero
06-03-2010, 03:58 AM
Red wine for kissing red lips.
White wine for kissing pale skin.

Matthew
06-03-2010, 04:05 AM

I thought that was what this was, too.

fire_of_avalon
06-03-2010, 04:17 AM
Hell. I'm manlier than most of y'all* and I wear skirts. AND I can't grow a beard.

*Except tuh. He shoots guns. Big ones.

Inferno
06-03-2010, 04:25 AM
Hell. I'm manlier than most of y'all
Prove it

Shoeberto
06-03-2010, 04:48 AM
Hell. I'm manlier than most of y'all
Prove it
Oh god don't ask her to prove it I made that mistake already and I still get blood in my pee

fire_of_avalon
06-03-2010, 04:56 AM
Inferno, your avatar is a chicken, clutching its head, because someone broke its egg. My avatar is mute, but makes deals with pirates to sell out her friends. And is a hair-puller.

Also I mow the yard, I fix cars, and I can dance backwards in 4-inch high heels.

I can disarm a 6'4" 220 lb. man coming at me with a knife (taught to me by my pregnant self-defense instructor.)

And I drive a stick shift.

How am I not manlier than you at this point?

qwertysaur
06-03-2010, 04:57 AM
I always laugh when you see the big guy walking a chihuahua thats wearing a tutu :bigsmile:

Inferno
06-03-2010, 04:59 AM
rule # 1: have a penis

qwertysaur
06-03-2010, 05:01 AM
you never know... the rest of this post is unavailable due to the graphic nature of the description. Have a nice day

NorthernChaosGod
06-03-2010, 05:58 AM
Glassware for Beer - BeerAdvocate (http://beeradvocate.com/beer/101/glassware)

Suck it.

Hell. I'm manlier than most of y'all* and I wear skirts. AND I can't grow a beard.

*Except tuh. He shoots guns. Big ones.

No you're not.

Shiny
06-03-2010, 06:08 AM
That first one is called a wine glass and I'm sure you don't drink your urine tasting beer out of it. :monster:

The Weizen whatever and Pint glass are the only ones people actually drink beer out of it.

NorthernChaosGod
06-03-2010, 06:17 AM
The first one is called a champagne flūte. And how do you know what urine tastes like?

And I own five of those myself, just because you have :bou::bou::bou::bou:ty taste doesn't mean others do. :monster:

Shiny
06-03-2010, 07:03 AM
And how do you know what urine tastes like?

Because I've tried beer, silly. :greenie:

Serious answer: Because beer tastes like urine smells. Scent and taste are connected.

NorthernChaosGod
06-03-2010, 07:23 AM
You probably have a UTI, you might want to get that looked at.

I Took the Red Pill
06-03-2010, 07:48 AM
More men should aspire to be you. Paul Newman was also a beast of a man and he had his own damn wine with his face on it! :love:Newman Day - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newman_Day)

he also loved beer

Shiny
06-03-2010, 07:56 AM
Newman, how could you?! :whimper:

This leads me to a story about Paul Newman my professor told me about. I'll try to to make this short. So basically, during a movie premiere, my professor, socialites, and actors all got on to a school bus because for some reason a limousine was out of the question. Paul Newman got so hammered on WINE and beer (ew) that he started to pretend that he was a pilot. Newman then gets up from his chair while the bus is in motion and says to the driver, "Move the hell over, I'm steering this plane." Before the guy could even say anything, Newman pushed aside and grabbed hold of the wheel. He then proceeded to speed down the highway all the way to the premiere. Everyone was in shock; including my teacher. The moral of the story is if you are not Paul Newman you are not manly. I'm sorry, but that's how life works.

Loony BoB
06-03-2010, 09:54 AM
Beer doesn't make you manly. Whiskey makes you manly. Beer is weak. Why would it make you manly? Unless you think drinking a lot of something that clearly has no good flavour is manly. I wouldn't say that's manly, though. Just stupid. Or cheap, if it's cheap beer. I don't think that a beer bottle is that much of a phallic object, though. It just makes sense to have a bottle shaped that way.

Dancing backwards in heels does not make you manly in any way whatsoever. Quite the opposite. Manly is not a synonym of talented (nor is womanly/girly, mind you).

Fixing cars, mowing lawns and disarming large men who come at you with knives are all, however, manly. Shame I don't do any of those things (although to be honest, I'm kind of enjoying the fact that I don't get the opportunity). :p

I don't refer to myself as a boy or man very often. I prefer the word 'guy'. I don't care too much about a lot of stereotypically manly things.

I wouldn't be afraid to refer to foa or Kalen as 'manly'.

G13
06-03-2010, 10:37 AM
Whiskey makes you manly.

Yes! I'm glad someone in here knows what they're talking about.

Madame Adequate
06-03-2010, 12:58 PM
Wine makes you manliest of all. It takes an iron gut and an iron will to actually stomach that absolutely sick, vile, disgusting insult to both alcohol and taste.

Quindiana Jones
06-03-2010, 12:58 PM
I like to stand right next to guys, reach over and smile. :bigsmile:

Aerith's Knight
06-03-2010, 02:34 PM
Whiskey makes you manly.

And cigars. We should hang out, guys.

Quindiana Jones
06-03-2010, 03:01 PM
You three are real men (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zImvMwDZro&feature=channel).

Breine
06-03-2010, 04:03 PM
Wine makes you manliest of all. It takes an iron gut and an iron will to actually stomach that absolutely sick, vile, disgusting insult to both alcohol and taste.

What!? No! Wine is great!

I like to stand right next to guys, reach over and smile. :bigsmile:

O rly? :breine:

Chris
06-03-2010, 04:12 PM
I gave up using urinals years ago, and my reasons are absolute. I had my share of guys trying to... you know. It's not really polite if you're not the one doing it first.

Ruler number #1: Brush your teeth. It seems that a lot of guys doesn't know what a toothbrush is. Also, "whiskey" does not qualify as mouthwash. I can't believe that I've had to say that to more than one of my friends.

Psychotic
06-03-2010, 04:26 PM

*Except tuh. He shoots guns. Big ones.foa I could kick your ass

see: avatar.

(mine, not the crappy movie)

06-03-2010, 05:14 PM
Ruler number #1: Brush your teeth. It seems that a lot of guys doesn't know what a toothbrush is. Also, "whiskey" does not qualify as mouthwash. I can't believe that I've had to say that to more than one of my friends.

Amendment: Peppermint schnapps is an acceptable replace for mouthwash, but only if you are stealing the swig from a woman.

Aerith's Knight
06-03-2010, 05:39 PM
You three are real men (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zImvMwDZro&feature=channel).

Hell yeah.

Real men only give this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9HloS9Ukto) present to women.

qwertysaur
06-03-2010, 06:51 PM
Try drinking Manischewitz wine. It's what we use at temple and it tastes really bad. :p

Iceglow
06-03-2010, 10:39 PM
One time, right as I was done pissing, a friend of mine came up and gave me a hug...

*shudder*

LOL, dude, I got one worse for you. Theres a scuzzy night club or rather it used to be very scuzzy in an old warehouse down the back of Islington Angel in London known as Slimelight. It's a goth/industrialist place I used to frequent in college, private club members only kind of thing, Used to be a real hotbed for drugs and alcohol because you could buy whatever you liked and take it in with you in a rucksack because they don't search members only guests of members get searched. Well in this club there was not at the time any doors on the toilets, in fact there simply was no gender division in the toilets therefore guys never peed in the stalls (lets face it, goth girls in new rocks = new balls please if they take offense to you peeing on the toilet seat they then have to sit on) but peeing in the trough put you in full view of everyone. Well on my first night in there I was going to the trough to piss (as per my mates advice) when this goth girl decides she wants to "help" me out. She approaches from behind and then simply slid an arm around me before taking hold of my penis whilst I peed...I have to admit, it was as arousing as it was disturbing, mainly because she was chewing a nice hickie in to my neck at the time.

But Psychotic's mother likes to watch movies with me, it's not my fault! /joke at Psy's mom. Serious side of this, I've dated guys sisters before, so long as you don't cheat on the girl and treat her right during the breakup it can be fine but mess it up and you've lost a friend too. Therefore it's mainly considered off limits because you're risking a lot of crap there.

Ya, I like guys that drink wine more. Just seems to be more classy to me though! :bigsmile:

LIES Mas, Mas! Lies! You've spent forever complaining about me drinking too much and I drink mostly Jack Daniels and other spirits. :bigsmile:

Yeah for my own input to the man rules:

When a friend says to you "Oh man I have had a terrible week and we haven't hung out in ages, I need to go clubbing, dance the night away, meet some girls and forget about it for a bit, come clubbing!" You go clubbing regardless of jetlag, tiredness, pressing coursework/revision, work in the morning, being broke (since it's their need ask them to loan you the cash on the promise of repaying the favour next time, most guys are cool with this), nothing and I mean nothing gets in your way of going out and being the best possible wingman, friend and drinking buddy. Failure to keep to this simple rule is subject to termination of your friendship. There are no excuses the come clubbing was not a request, it was a demand for the guys to rally round and show the man a good time.

Madame Adequate
06-03-2010, 11:26 PM

What!? No! Wine is great!

A great way to torture someone.

champagne supernova
06-04-2010, 12:21 AM
Wine is good. Beer is good. Whisky is good (but only if it is whisky and not bourbon, in which case it is okay). But real men drink...vodka.

Video - Manly Men's Ads - Entertainment (http://showhype.com/video/manly-men-s-ads/)

That is all.

I Took the Red Pill
06-04-2010, 01:21 AM
Try drinking Manischewitz wine. It's what we use at temple and it tastes really bad. :pI fucking love Manischewitz and I'm not even down with Yahweh

Mo-Nercy
06-04-2010, 01:28 AM
Whiskey makes you manly.

Foursome!

I'll bring the ice. Someone else get the Johnny Blue and the cigars.

NorthernChaosGod
06-04-2010, 02:06 AM

:love:

theundeadhero
06-04-2010, 03:13 AM
Iceglow is right. Sometimes you just gotta man up and be the wingman.

Rodarian
06-04-2010, 12:02 PM
Men are allowed to fart not woman.... :colbert:

G13
06-04-2010, 12:32 PM
Whiskey makes you manly.

Foursome!

I'll bring the ice. Someone else get the Johnny Blue and the cigars.

And we can sit around talking about "that one time on the internet". :cool:

Loony BoB
06-04-2010, 12:57 PM
Wine is good. Beer is good. Whisky is good (but only if it is whisky and not bourbon, in which case it is okay). But real men drink...vodka.

Video - Manly Men's Ads - Entertainment (http://showhype.com/video/manly-men-s-ads/)

That is all.
If real men drink vodka, all the women I know are real men and all the guys I know are not. Seriously! It's the drink of choice for most females when they're on a pub crawl or clubbing or whatever, isn't it? Maybe it's just the ones I know...

NorthernChaosGod
06-04-2010, 03:02 PM
Vodka by definition is a flavorless alcohol, wtf would anyone drink that?

Rodarian
06-04-2010, 03:13 PM

Its about the hit I guess...Not the taste..You want taste...Use a mixer with it!

Breine
06-04-2010, 03:46 PM

They'd probably mix it with something else.

NorthernChaosGod
06-04-2010, 04:56 PM
No one can just drink something neat?

Christmas
06-04-2010, 05:08 PM
I think one of the most important man's rule is that they should alway treat a lady with respect. :bigsmile:

Hot Shot
06-04-2010, 07:38 PM
I think one of the most important man's rule is that they should alway treat a lady with respect. :bigsmile:
I second that!

Imperfectionist
06-04-2010, 08:24 PM

Flavourless? Have you ever tried straight vodka? It tastes like nail varnish remover.

Shin Gouken
06-04-2010, 08:58 PM

Flavourless? Have you ever tried straight vodka? It tastes like nail varnish remover.

Yummy nail varnish remover ;)

qwertysaur
06-04-2010, 10:23 PM
Also REAL men can cook. :doublecolbert:

Aerith's Knight
06-04-2010, 11:44 PM

And never with kindness (that's apparently a huge turnoff).

Christmas
06-04-2010, 11:50 PM
Also REAL men can cook. :doublecolbert:

You can cook!? wow! :kaoclove:

NorthernChaosGod
06-05-2010, 02:40 AM

Yeah, isn't that just a burning sensation? It's totally not supposed to taste of anything but alcohol.

Imperfectionist
06-05-2010, 02:46 AM

Yeah, isn't that just a burning sensation? It's totally not supposed to taste of anything but alcohol.

Well maybe alcohol tastes like nail varnish remover XD

NorthernChaosGod
06-05-2010, 03:20 AM
Probably. That's why I don't drink vodka. Fuck that stuff.

Aerith's Knight
06-05-2010, 07:47 AM

Well maybe alcohol tastes like nail varnish remover XD

Other way around. They put alcohol in a lot of things, from nail varnish remover to perfume, because it evaporates quickly at room temperature.

LunarWeaver
06-06-2010, 10:34 PM
If your very presence scares little children I give you a golf clap manliness.

Imperfectionist
06-06-2010, 11:42 PM
Aaah AK I never thought of it that way... :D

Quindiana Jones
06-06-2010, 11:44 PM
I like drinking nail varnish remover. What does this say about me? :confused:

Iceglow
06-06-2010, 11:50 PM

That you sir ought to switch to Lighter Fluid which is a far superior drink to meths because the poor bastards on the street can't afford it.

Aerith's Knight
06-06-2010, 11:52 PM
You can try drinking spiritus, which is basically ethanol, but it'd most likely kill you.

Actually, I was wrong. I looked at a bottle varnish nail remover today and it doesn't use alcohol but acetone. But meh, still an evaporating solvent.

NorthernChaosGod
06-07-2010, 03:45 AM

That you're homeless?

Rodarian
06-07-2010, 06:15 AM

So you're the one who also drank my antibacterial hand wash! :|

Aerith's Knight
06-07-2010, 12:12 PM
I wouldn't recommend drinking acetone.

champagne supernova
06-07-2010, 04:38 PM
Different vodkas do have different flavours. The better the vodka, the easier it is to drink neat. It's like tequila. Better tequilas are less harsh.

Iceglow
06-07-2010, 07:23 PM
Different vodkas do have different flavours. The better the vodka, the easier it is to drink neat. It's like tequila. Better tequilas are less harsh.

Best normal vodka I drank neat is This one (http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd286/Lasuria/Image7.jpg), full packaging seen here (http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd286/Lasuria/Image5.jpg) It's a polish vodka also tastes amazing with apple juice.

Though the best vodka I ever drank at all was Polish Honey Vodka that stuff is lethal!

I Took the Red Pill
06-07-2010, 09:20 PM
Grey Goose is really all the French are good for. And Ketel One is nearly as good, so it's not even really that impressive.

Shin Gouken
06-07-2010, 09:26 PM
Any vodka = oragasmic.

Only stuff i can't touch is absynthe, not because it's practically pure alcohol but coz aniseed is just bleaugh =/

blackmage_nuke
06-07-2010, 11:01 PM
A Man drinks whatever he likes and doesnt care if other people question his manliness due to his beverage preference.

*takes a sip out of a tall glass of milk*

NorthernChaosGod
06-08-2010, 02:05 AM
Doesn't anyone here fucking drink scotch?

Bunny
06-08-2010, 02:11 AM
I drink scotch, rum and vodka mixed together in the most glorious beverage ever.

NorthernChaosGod
06-08-2010, 02:28 AM
Why would you ruin good scotch by adding anything to it?

Christmas
06-08-2010, 02:40 AM
THE MAN'S RULES

WHATEVER RULES YOU DISCUSS, YOU END UP DISCUSSING ABOUT BOOZE AND ALCOHOL.

G13
06-08-2010, 07:11 AM
I was just about to suggest we change this thread name to The Man Drinks.

Edit: Oh right, then everyone would think The Man is an alcy.

Aerith's Knight
06-08-2010, 09:47 AM
THE MAN'S RULES

WHATEVER RULES YOU DISCUSS, YOU END UP DISCUSSING ABOUT BOOZE BOOBS AND ALCOHOL.

fixed

Loony BoB
06-08-2010, 12:28 PM
Oh man, speaking of which, I love boobs.

Rodarian
06-08-2010, 12:42 PM
LOL @ AK...

My fav drink is liquid cocaine ...with real gold flecks!

Christmas
06-08-2010, 12:59 PM

Is that why you go around asking girls to add you to facebook? :bigsmile:

Loony BoB
06-08-2010, 01:07 PM
Only two! The rest add me, I don't even know all of them... at least, I don't think I do. But they have lots of EoFF friends so maybe!

Christmas
06-08-2010, 01:20 PM
Only two! The rest add me, I don't even know all of them... at least, I don't think I do. But they have lots of EoFF friends so maybe!

Who are the two prey that you targeted? :(

Loony BoB
06-08-2010, 01:35 PM
Claire Meek is one of them - she's a topless model. The other? Levian.

theundeadhero
06-08-2010, 02:26 PM
I love bewbs and drinking Jack Daniels and bewbs that can drink Jack Daniels with me.

Rodarian
06-08-2010, 03:17 PM

Any chance that she'll accept me as a friend!!

Aerith's Knight
06-08-2010, 03:22 PM

OMG! Me too. How crazy is that?

Loony BoB
06-08-2010, 04:22 PM

Any chance that she'll accept me as a friend!!
She accepted me and I don't know her, I only looked her up when checking out High Street Honey contenders in FHM. xD She was from the same area as Danielle (girlfriend/smittenkitten), so yeah. She probably will accept you. :p She's pretty normal, although she updates Facebook a lot. I think 90% of my facebook page is made up of about five girls constantly updating every few hours.

Iceglow
06-08-2010, 06:59 PM
Boobs are teriffic if you ask me, Girls never seem to think they could be just that damn important to a man and those who do well, ever noticed the girl the guys all bend over backwards to accomodate or help? Yeah she's that girl.