PDA

View Full Version : Blarga Darga

Unbreakable Will
05-31-2010, 03:46 PM
I'm sick :( my nose is all stuffy, I have a killer headache that won't go away no matter how many ibuprofen I take (4) and my throat and muscles ache. I have hot green tea (with a :bou::bou::bou::bou:ton of sugar and honey, I hate tea) which helps somewhat but I need meds!
When was the last time you were sick EoFF?
What was your worst illness?

Hambone
05-31-2010, 07:03 PM
About a week ago. I'm told that it was a migraine, and since I had to be told it was a migraine, that would mean that it's my first migraine. (:happybday)

Seriously, that was the most painful experience of my life. I thought people were just being whiny when they say they have migraines, but now I understand. May I never get one again.

I also had this mad stomach virus when I was 8. It even caused me to miss the last two weeks of the second grade. It was awful.

Other than that, I don't really get that ill very often. Whenever I miss school now, it's always because of "Mom, I really don't think I can make it all the way through school today. My body hurts all over." Works every time.

Hope you feel better!

Peegee
05-31-2010, 07:23 PM
I rarely get sick to the point where I'm bedridden, but I did go through a bout of cold (people kept telling me it was allergies but it would be getting worse, not better) for a month, about a month ago.

Usually the worst are flus. They usually knock me out for 1-2 days of continuous sleep (and not the good kind where I'm asleep)

><