PDA

View Full Version : A question for you Persona 4 fans!

Jessweeee♪
06-01-2010, 02:54 AM
Because there are a lot of you here and I refuse to go to like, the gamefaqs board :|

I was wondering if there's a way to purposely trigger accidental fusions. I was at a friend's house and noticed his fusion level was twice as high as his base level. I thought he must have been on a new game plus and pulled one out of the compendium, but what happened was he got a high level persona from an accidental fusion. He actually had three fusions in quick succession! I thought, no way, I got like, one in all of my P3 files, and none in P4! He must have accidentally triggered something that made them come up more often.

So is there a way, or does he just have the devil's luck?

Wolf Kanno
06-01-2010, 03:22 AM
He has the devil's luck. I got a ton of accidental fusions in the original P3 (Mot instead of Sameal? Yes please) but not so much in FES and I don't remember ever getting one in P4.

Be grateful they don't work like the main MegaTen game where they are a bit more common and the rare part is that they fuse into something better than intended, usually you just got a lowly Slime... :(