PDA

View Full Version : Fallout

Necronopticous
06-01-2010, 07:36 PM
After well over a decade of neglect, I am finally playing this wonderful game. You should, too.

Jings
06-01-2010, 07:39 PM
One of the greatest games ever made. Although I preferred Fallout 2 to the original.

Shoeberto
06-01-2010, 07:56 PM
The originals really are much better than the third - though it is a fantastic game, it falls short of what Fallout established itself to be as a series. Anyways, I love the old games. I always preferred specializing in speech and sneak to weasel my way through rather than go heavy on combat.

Madame Adequate
06-01-2010, 07:58 PM
They are superb.

Captain Maxx Power
06-02-2010, 07:39 PM
The originals really are much better than the third - though it is a fantastic game, it falls short of what Fallout established itself to be as a series. Anyways, I love the old games. I always preferred specializing in speech and sneak to weasel my way through rather than go heavy on combat.

You might be interested in Fallout: New Vegas. It's essentially the guys who made the first two Fallouts doing another one in the Fallout 3 engine.

Quindiana Jones
06-02-2010, 07:50 PM
This is exactly what I told my mother recently. Except the game was "caring for your children" rather than Fallout.