PDA

View Full Version : Hello From England~

Laddy
06-04-2010, 08:09 AM
Hey guys! I'm in London right now! :O I've been having a riot and a half over here! Unfortunately, I've had to pay for 20 minutes internet access, and the stupid logo is conquering half the smurfing screen, so I can't login to half of my favortier sites. :/

Oh, and the people here are very friendly and kind for the most part, though some guys have been a lottle douchey. (I think I know the chips and ketchup go together, it's only America's primary side dish after all.)

Anyway, I'm gonna fish up London today (I'm in Feltham right now) and I'm headed for Wales! WOOOOOO!

Topic: Recent Trips

Imperfectionist
06-04-2010, 08:17 AM
I live in London :D What are you doing here?

I've only ever passed through Feltham, but I can tell that it must be an awesome place because it has one of the best names ever.

I haven't been on any trips recently :(

BarelySeeAtAll
06-04-2010, 08:22 AM
England ftw. . .kind of.

Am ABOUT to go to Exeter. Come here too! It's not TOO far away.. :greenie: weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Cuchulainn
06-04-2010, 09:05 AM
England, psh it's all :bou::bou::bou::bou: except Manchester

Jiro
06-04-2010, 09:18 AM
I recently left my bedroom for breakfast. That was about 8 hours ago now. Furthest I've been in a long time! :jess:

Old Manus
06-04-2010, 09:46 AM
I'm headed for Wales! WOOOOOO!http://www.anticontrast.com/images/gifs/Drama_prairie_dog.gif

Breine
06-04-2010, 10:15 AM
Glad you're having fun, Laddy Lad :bigsmile:

As for recent trips? I spent three hours on a train to go home and visit my parents last week. Does that count?

Psychotic
06-04-2010, 03:53 PM
let's do lunch darling

BarelySeeAtAll
06-04-2010, 06:28 PM
England does suck. Stupid sun giving me strap marks. . .T_T bad day for Exeter'ing it.

Iceglow
06-04-2010, 07:15 PM
Come to Tottenham Court Road end of Oxford Street and visit me in HMV on monday, look for the spikey haired guy in the basement! I'm working during the day, if you come over just around 5pm we can go get a cold beer if you like and have a mini Laddy meets Iceglow eoff meet!

Hot Shot
06-04-2010, 07:23 PM
England rocks! Especially London. Temporarily, I'm living just outside of London (I'm in Hertfordshire), but I'm gonna move back there for Uni. I miss London sooo much... even though it takes me like 15 mins get into London :)

PeneloRatsbane
06-04-2010, 08:03 PM
Cool, hope your enjoying England, I think we are getting our few good weather days for the year so you are in luck

BarelySeeAtAll
06-04-2010, 08:06 PM
Not if you get burnt you are not.

Shin Gouken
06-04-2010, 09:00 PM
England, psh it's all *great except Manchester

Fixed :p

PeneloRatsbane
06-04-2010, 09:06 PM
Not if you get burnt you are not.

well thats why you have to practice good sun care techniques. I have to wear factor 40 suncream.
oh and above post ftw lol

BarelySeeAtAll
06-04-2010, 09:53 PM
Yeah well some people couldn't afford it when it came down to it. So there we are.

Zeldy
06-04-2010, 10:38 PM

hey! Manchester is class.

Head up to me in Merseyside! :jess:

Miss_Lulu
06-04-2010, 10:38 PM
Your telekenetic powers suck. Juss saying. :p

Shin Gouken
06-04-2010, 10:42 PM

I love merseyside :love:

EDIT: Scouse accent FTW

Jessweeee♪
06-04-2010, 11:13 PM
Yeah well some people couldn't afford it when it came down to it. So there we are.

If you move to Texas you never get burnt! Even at the beach! Even with the ocean making the UV rays worse! I promise! Really!

BarelySeeAtAll
06-04-2010, 11:29 PM

If you move to Texas you never get burnt! Even at the beach! Even with the ocean making the UV rays worse! I promise! Really!

Take me there :(

Zeldy
06-04-2010, 11:36 PM

Hahahaha. My accent is a mixture of the Scouse and the Mancunian, it's really terrible. Where I'm from, we're referred to as "woolybacks" for our thick accents. :}

The main thing people say about me is that I speak incredibly fast.

Shin Gouken
06-05-2010, 12:11 AM

Hahahaha. My accent is a mixture of the Scouse and the Mancunian, it's really terrible. Where I'm from, we're referred to as "woolybacks" for our thick accents. :}

A fast talking scouse mancunian... i don't think i'd understand what you're sayin :(

Zeldy
06-05-2010, 12:23 AM

A fast talking scouse mancunian... i don't think i'd understand what you're sayin :(

Only fellow people from St Helens do.

Laddy
06-11-2010, 07:03 AM
I'm back to the US!

Rodarian
06-11-2010, 11:30 AM
Didn't you meet with Rye and all!

helenk579
06-14-2010, 11:40 AM
Hi !
I've just visited this forum. Happy to get acquainted with you. Thanks.

xXsarahXx
06-14-2010, 02:52 PM
England ftw. . .kind of.

Am ABOUT to go to Exeter. Come here too! It's not TOO far away.. :greenie: weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

OMG i live there!!!
Well in Plymouth now! what you doing in sunny Devon?

Hello and Welcome btw Laddy :D

EDIT: Severe fail, i thought id seen that name before, your not new and i took this as an introduction! hahaha!