PDA

View Full Version : Brilliant weather and the smell of fried chicken

Breine
06-04-2010, 03:58 PM
Ah yes. The weather has been friggin' fantastic in the land of Denmark today. Not a cloud in the sky, and no particular wind to speak of. Simply great!

So great even, that I decided to work on my tan (which, at this point is pretty much non-existent.. but I'm getting there!) in the communal garden of my apartment building. It was very nice, but after 1.5 hours I had to drag myself inside again (wouldn't want to get burned, now would we!), and I had that distinct "fried chicken" kind of smell about me that you always tend to have when you've tanned.

I guess summer is really here, folks! :shiny:

So, do you like to tan, or are you one of those people that hide in the shadows? Are you good at enjoying hot weather?

Chris
06-04-2010, 04:02 PM
I don't tan for obvious reasons. :D

But yes, everything changes with the weather. People are happ...ier, and it's all sunshine and lollipops. Life is good at the moment :love:

Christmas
06-04-2010, 04:03 PM
I am not a fan of tanning, I prefer to maintain my white skin and I dun really like hot weather. It make me sweat and stinks. :(

No one likes a stinky girl. :(

~*~Celes~*~
06-04-2010, 04:09 PM
I like to have a nice tan about me :D I am definitely a summer baby, I just LOVE the sun and the balmy breezes (cooler ones when it's hotter out though), the amazing smells.. <3

Rodarian
06-04-2010, 04:16 PM
Put a UV protector on you will ya

I live in hot and humid climate but I rarely do get myself tanned for some reason...

But I'm not as white as people make me out to be! LOL

I'm just waiting for next year though..Why...You'll only know next year! :D

Chris
06-04-2010, 04:38 PM
I am not a fan of tanning, I prefer to maintain my white skin and I dun really like hot weather. It make me sweat and stinks. :(

No one likes a stinky girl. :(
I like your stank. :choc:

NorthernChaosGod
06-04-2010, 04:58 PM
I hate getting tan, it happens every summer whether I want it to or not.

I'd much rather keep my nice pale, winter skin. :(

Christmas
06-04-2010, 05:02 PM

*high five* :kaoclove:

G13
06-04-2010, 05:34 PM

Seriously, what the fuck are you talking about!? You're not pale... what you are is high! :lol:

Shiny
06-04-2010, 05:37 PM
I thrive in hot weather, but my hair doesn't. :(

My hair generally requires more maintenance in hot weather especially when I start swimming frequently during the summer. I don't really intentionally tan, but it tends to happen when I go outside for extended amounts of time. I prefer the golden Beyonce look over the pale winter skin.

Clo
06-04-2010, 05:40 PM
I go out in the sun, that's for sure, all the time. But I don't tan. Instead, I get millions of freckles. That I like. :colbert:

Inferno
06-04-2010, 06:35 PM
When I'm working or trying to sleep, I hate hot weather.

The rest of the time, I love to be under the sun. No matter how hot it can be. In Canada, winters are long, so when the sun comes out, I seize every chance I have. So, tan lover ? Yes. I don't like my white skin, I look sick.

Hey Rod, how hot can it be in your country ?! Last july I went to Las Vegas, and on the second day, the temperature went up to 49° (120° F for weirdos), and let me tell you, I have sweat my life doing nothin' !

fire_of_avalon
06-05-2010, 12:51 AM
I love the summer, I love the sunshine and I love to be in it. But my skin don't. Not one little bit.

If I'm going to spend more than, say, a half hour outside, I'd better have slathered on the SPF 70. (Yes, I use SPF 70.) I'm tired of sunburns!

Zeldy
06-05-2010, 01:00 AM
I gain new freckles every year due to the Sun. I'm going to end up one huge freckle. I blame YOU fair skin. :colbert:

Cuchulainn
06-05-2010, 01:25 AM
love the sun. It brings out the women with less clothes. I've always been a great fan of women wearing less clothes so you can image how awsome it is for me.

NorthernChaosGod
06-05-2010, 03:13 AM

*high five* :kaoclove:
*huggle*

Seriously, what the smurf are you talking about!? You're not pale... what you are is high! :lol:
Man, do I really have to go through it again?
This is my summer color.
http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/2263/1002090x.jpg

This is a fairly accurate representation of a winter color.
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs420.snc3/25307_372812378862_502913862_3690429_4271665_n.jpg