PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Battle

York Azelas
06-04-2010, 05:24 PM
In a pitched battle between the Mighty Sephiroth of Final Fantasy VII and the powerful Siegfried of the Soul Caliber Series, who would be the winner of this Epic Battle? Would it be the Legendary Sephiroth? Or the Powerhouse Siegfried?

Sephiroth
06-04-2010, 05:25 PM
I don't understand why this is in the Final Fantasy 8 forum.

Although I can write down Sephiroth's abilites and Siegfried's here it doesn't make too much sense because it is not the same universe.

But if you want to compare them - Sephiroth has the strongest will in his own universe, he can move in light speed, fly, teleport, et cetera. Siegfried wouldn't even hit him if Sephiroth doesn't want to.

Shiny
06-05-2010, 05:51 AM
Yeaaah, this thread should have gone in this forum, or Final Fantasy VII's forum. S'all gud now. I will say Sephiroth because Siegfried is unimpressive to me.

Vyk
06-05-2010, 06:57 PM
Didn't this topic come up like 2 months ago or something? Why is this such a popular idea all of a sudden. Sephiroth has been in a fighting game or two, and it wasn't that big a deal either time. But why is he always pondered against Sigfried?

qwertysaur
06-05-2010, 08:19 PM
Because they both use a sword that is quite large and people enjoy making jokes that they compensate for something :bigsmile:

Vyk
06-05-2010, 10:33 PM
I get that, but large swords aren't exclusive to those two characters. Seigfried isn't even that popular in gaming culture as a whole. So it just seems like a really obscure match-up to me. Like fans of big swords and lame what-if battle scenarios are reaching, just a bit

Mo-Nercy
06-07-2010, 04:40 AM
Siegfried wouldn't stand much of a chance unless they were fighting in the "SC Universe" and he could go for Ring Outs.

LoneSwordsmanAuron
06-07-2010, 11:42 AM
Sephiroth, hands down. if he started losing he could always use meteor.

NeoCracker
06-07-2010, 06:55 PM
Sephiroth, hands down. if he started losing he could always use meteor.

...You mean in hopes that Seigfried will freak out and run around screaming like a little girl for the seven days it takes the spell to hit him?

Eaglegun
07-01-2010, 01:40 AM
I don't know...a certain blond guy with a huge sword, no ability to fly, who blamed himself for everything, gets possessed occasionally, and has a size to strength disproportion managed to beat Sephiroth one on one at the end seemingly out of sheer angst. I need to regain my breath before I attempt anymore sentences.

Sephiroth
07-04-2010, 03:30 PM
I don't know...a certain blond guy with a huge sword, no ability to fly, who blamed himself for everything, gets possessed occasionally, and has a size to strength disproportion managed to beat Sephiroth one on one at the end seemingly out of sheer angst. I need to regain my breath before I attempt anymore sentences.

Cloud is the only character how is able to destroy Sephiroth - even alone - because of their personal connection which makes him angrier and gives him a Story Line Giga Tera Ultima LIMIT Break (and I do not mean a "LIMIT Break" like we can use it>_>) so Siegfried who is blond and wields a huge sword as well cannot defeat Sephiroth just because he is similiar to Cloud.