PDA

View Full Version : The Empire

Forsaken Lover
06-04-2010, 07:19 PM
I'm just gonna ask this since I've talked about it in every FFXII-related topic here I post in.

Were you mainly enjoying the story because of the scenes with The Judges? I know I was. Every scene with the Emperor or Vayne or the Judges hooked me while most of the scenes with the heroes dragged and made me lose interest.

I really enjoyed the look into the villain side that this game brought and that villain side was the best part of the plot for me.

How about for you?

YTDN
06-04-2010, 07:53 PM
I loved the Judges. All of them. They were the over-the-top characters in a game that demanded them.

Shin Gouken
06-04-2010, 09:04 PM
It's no secret that villains are, always have been and always will be more interesting than heroes.

Though i still very much enjoyed the heroes :)

Persephone Stephanie
06-05-2010, 10:00 AM
The Judges are cool, but Larsa was my favourite. Such a smooth talking, noble kid! I only wish he was a few years older. :|

Forsaken Lover
06-05-2010, 10:45 AM
Larsa was awesome. Great Guest and I loved his character development. I'm replaying XII now and Larsa believed in his brother with all his heart. But he sees what Vayne is willing to do throughout the game and finally turns on him.
Loved that.

Also, on the note of him being a few years older...he is quite the cutie pie. ^^
How old is he anyway? I just know he's very nice-looking.

Jessweeee♪
06-05-2010, 10:57 AM
Larsa is awesome! Everyone in FFXII was pretty awesome.

Crop
06-07-2010, 11:51 PM
No, actually. I usually love the evil corp/empire/whatever is games (Shinra probably being my favourate villains ever). But The Empire and Judges just didn't do anything for me. Then again, I thought the whole story just seemed rushed and short.

YTDN
06-08-2010, 11:48 AM
Also, on the note of him being a few years older...he is quite the cutie pie. ^^
How old is he anyway? I just know he's very nice-looking.

He's officially 12 but he certainly doesn't act like it.

The one thing that lacked about the Empire was, well, the lack of other Empire. I really did want to see Rozarria, rather than an entire country be relegated to a plot device.