PDA

View Full Version : Mognet question

Iwrestledabearonce
06-06-2010, 04:41 PM
So, I'm on disc 3 and I guess I forgot to get a letter from Kuppo to give to Kupo in Alexandria at the beginning of the 3rd disc... Does this screw up everything in Mognet now or something?

Tseng
06-06-2010, 04:43 PM
I don't know the answer to your question, I just wanted to give big ups to your profile name. Thats a sweet band!

Iwrestledabearonce
06-06-2010, 04:44 PM
haha, thank you! :)

Levian
06-06-2010, 05:22 PM
Where in the disc are you now? Do you still have access to Alexandria? I forgot to deliver a letter myself, but I went back and delivered it a disc later and that was just fine, so I don't think it matters when you deliver the letters.

Iwrestledabearonce
06-06-2010, 05:25 PM
Well, I'm at the Card Tournament in Treno right now, but it's to my understanding that Alexandria gets blown up or something? Can you still get to Alexandria and is the moogle still there after? And where is Kuppo anyway?

Levian
06-06-2010, 05:45 PM
It's possible to get into Alexandria later on, but I'm not sure whether Kupo is there or not. He's located by the ladder in the chapel where Vivi climbed on the rooftop to see the play in the beginning of the game.

Iwrestledabearonce
06-06-2010, 05:48 PM
Okay, well, I guess I'm just gonna have to see :) Thanks for all your help!

charliepanayi
06-06-2010, 07:51 PM
I think Kupo does remain in Alexandria after it gets wrecked, though can't remember now if he stays in the bell tower or moves somewhere else in the city.

Iwrestledabearonce
06-10-2010, 10:43 PM
Well, I just found out that you can't get back into Fossil Roo after you leave it, which is where Kuppo is... Kupo is in Alexandria though, but I can't get that stupid letter ;( does it screw up the restoring Mognet Central quest if I dont deliver all the letters?

rubah
06-10-2010, 11:27 PM
You can get to the entrance of Fossil Roo! And I vaguely remember there being a moogle there. Whether it was Kuppo, I don't recall.

Levian
06-11-2010, 12:19 AM
That would be Mois. No idea if Kuppo escaped to somewhere or not.

Iwrestledabearonce
06-11-2010, 01:51 AM
You can get to the entrance, just not actually in Fossil Roo... and apparently you were supposed dig Kuppo out during that treasure mini-game thing? I find this out now ;(

Levian
06-11-2010, 01:57 AM
If it turns out that you can't finish the sidequest then at least don't worry about the prize, it's rather crappy because you can get a Protect Ring from the chocobo quest as well.

Myrn
06-25-2010, 12:20 AM
Mognet Central side quest = biggest waste of time i've ever encountered... It's along the same lines as the Aloha Shirts and other Hawaiian gear. Don't waste your time... :( I was dissapointed at least. Nice name btw. Tastes Like Kevin Bacon is my fave by them :)

charliepanayi
06-25-2010, 08:51 AM
Mognet Central side quest = biggest waste of time i've ever encountered... It's along the same lines as the Aloha Shirts and other Hawaiian gear. Don't waste your time... :( I was dissapointed at least. Nice name btw. Tastes Like Kevin Bacon is my fave by them :)

It's not a waste of time! I found it fun delivering the letters. Plus the moogles are cute :D

Myrn
06-27-2010, 04:33 AM
It's not a waste of time! I found it fun delivering the letters. Plus the moogles are cute :D
Delivering the letters was a pain and the reward could've been a lot better at least. It was kinda fun if you had nothing else to do but i wouldn't have done it if i knew the reward was gonna be worthless

Laddy
06-29-2010, 08:01 AM
I do not like that band. :colbert:

No, you should be fine.