PDA

View Full Version : If I meet you in real life, I will......

Christmas
06-09-2010, 01:50 PM
So everyone, who around here do you want to meet in real life and what are the words or things you wanna do with him/her? :bigsmile:

Let us do it this way:

If I meet Old Manus in real life, I will most probably start hitting that silly head of his and laugh! :bigsmile:

If I meet Resha in real life, I will most probably give her a big bear hug and refuse to let it go! :kaoclove:

So how yours? :bigsmile:

Aerith's Knight
06-09-2010, 01:55 PM
If me, Paul and Steve meet it will destroy the universe.

I can't wait.

Wouldn't mind meeting Melissa for BBT talk, or KC to make fun of her (:bigsmile:, plus, she has an awesome sister), or hmm BoB, because he seems like a nice guy with a poll fetish.

Levian
06-09-2010, 02:18 PM
I'd like to meet everyone here, at the same time. We would kidnap people and extort their families for money.

For the money we would buy eoff, remove any advertisement and pay people to provide content to the site.

Inferno
06-09-2010, 02:42 PM
If I meet Cuch, we would drink beer till we die

Madame Adequate
06-09-2010, 02:47 PM
If I met anyone from EoFF chances are I would try and pretend I had no clue who they were.

Meat Puppet
06-09-2010, 03:00 PM
I’m creepy.

Shin Gouken
06-09-2010, 03:30 PM
I'd like to meet christmas just so i could get one of her tentacle massages... and maybe give her a little massage of my own ;)

Marshall Banana
06-09-2010, 03:59 PM
When I meet Rye, I intend to kiss her, videotape the kiss, and send the video to Huxley along with a "thank you" card!

Madame Adequate
06-09-2010, 04:10 PM
At least you have some common courtesy :)

Rantz
06-09-2010, 04:11 PM
I'd like to meet Kyle so we could be awkward together in real life instead of just awkward on the internet. I'd also replace E.T. as his sidekick so we can make videos where we talk about EoFFers.

I would also like to meet Shorty so we could get drunk and have funtimes and paint each other's toenails.

I like Levian's idea, too! The Great Everybody Meetup '10 - Criminal Edition! Or we could have an EoEO meetup where we all talk about our relationship problems and politics and get upset at each other. I think that would be fun.

oddler
06-09-2010, 04:57 PM
Levian, to do exactly what he just said!
Rantzien, to go out on the town and say hello to everyone we see just like we know them.
Psychotic, just to know what the hell he's like in real life; I can't imagine a non-internet Psychotic.
Evastio, to know what he looks like.
Araciel, we could watch The Princess Bride together. xD

Pretty much everyone. I'm sure we could find something fun to do. :choc2:

Marshall Banana
06-09-2010, 05:09 PM
At least you have some common courtesy :)
I'm always a good girl!

Loony BoB
06-09-2010, 05:12 PM
Of the people I have not yet met, I'd like to meet those that were once my girlfriends or best friends purely because they were all important to me at parts of my life and I feel it's good to meet those kind of people. That's roughly ten people, I guess. I'd probably like to meet most of those people I've already met again, too. That's about 20 or so more. I love meeting people from EoFF, it's always great fun.

At the moment my ideal meetup would probably include (I'll limit myself at ten people excluding myself and Danielle)...
DK
Flying Mullet
Jess
Levian
Psychotic
Rantzien
Rye
ShlupQuack
Shorty
Zeldy

That would result in some epic moments and then some. I am confident of that! Of course, sadly, it will most likely never happen. ;_; Of course, partners would need to be invited in some cases, too. But that is what allows me to cheat around the 'ten person' thing to make things even more awesome. :aimsun:

Cuchulainn
06-09-2010, 06:20 PM
Let's see ideal piss up would include, Julian, Goko, FOA, Jess (the Rye version), MILF, Quin, Maria, Yar, Tama2, Eric, Face, Kent, Jiro, Inferno, Rod (on the Shandys), Lissa, Allie, Liz, Akira, War Angel (i'd win him over), Breine (bring that blonde with you), Moon Rabbits, The Sheep Human Lady All Seeing Creature Thing MAYBE Fonz MAYBE. Nod of old was awsome as was Iri & Sephex or w/e cant remember the name.

Anyway that's some and that list is only there cause they're the people I talk/argue with most. I'm sure you're all crackin people.

Bunny
06-09-2010, 06:28 PM
If I were to meet anyone here, I would probably pretend to be someone else.

Cuchulainn
06-09-2010, 06:30 PM
If I met anyone from EoFF chances are I would try and pretend I had no clue who they were.

If I were to meet anyone here, I would probably pretend to be someone else.

NorthernChaosGod
06-09-2010, 06:59 PM
Bunny and MILF are no fun.

I'm also down for a large meetup, that would be the :bou::bou::bou::bou:. I'd want to meet most of you guys, you're good people. Mostly.

As for specific members, I'd definitely want to meet GXIII, that guy's like my brother from another mother. We'd end up going on some adventure and getting into loads of shenanigans. :cool:

Cuch, we'd hit up some bars and get drunk and chat up girls or something. Maybe even watch a soccer match just for him.

I wouldn't mind meeting Psy, but that fucker would probably try to teabag me in real life. I'd be forced to punch him in the balls. But I guess we could go around drinking and trolling other people afterward.

Shlup! We could go to Disneyland and eat cupcakes and stuff. It'd be awesome.

There are others, but I'm getting lazy now.

Freya
06-09-2010, 07:39 PM
:watermelon: Yar of course he's my bestie, we'd go to a mall and people watch and point out silly clothes and such cause we can.
:watermelon: Celes and I would go on a date ;)
:watermelon: I would kick Psy in the shin then run off just cause.
:watermelon: I'd film NCG and GXIII singing guy love.
:watermelon: AK and I would go bar hopping (and stop stealing my sister AK :mad:)
:watermelon: I'd give Mel a Highfive.
:watermelon: I'd shyly say hi to Kyle.
:watermelon: I'd punch BoB just cause.
:watermelon: I'd give Smitten a kiss on the cheek with red lipstick!
:watermelon: Quin i'd give a hug and make him show off his dance moves.
:watermelon: Gobo I would punch and run away so he thinks i'm stalking him. :D
:watermelon: Jiro would sing to me some all american rejects since he resembles Tyson Ritter.
:watermelon: TSoL would take me bar hoping in the gay bars in Montreal!
:watermelon: I'd throw a potato at Bunny and run. o.o

Urm that's all I can think of right now.

Rodarian
06-09-2010, 08:02 PM
I'd like to meet everyone here, at the same time. We would kidnap people and extort their families for money.

For the money we would buy eoff, remove any advertisement and pay people to provide content to the site.

I'm going to try to find a way to marry Fujiko.... I have been bewitched by her.. There I said it!!!

Aerith's Knight
06-09-2010, 08:19 PM
:watermelon: AK and I would go bar hopping

You're not legal yet! But.. I can prob get you in.

(and stop stealing my sister AK :mad:)

NEVER!

Zeldy
06-09-2010, 08:32 PM
I'd drink each and every one of you (almost) under the table. ^___^

I'd only really consider meeting up with a handful; I Took The Red Pill, Cookie (EoFF no longer, but still), Shauna, Spiffing Cheese, Loony_BoB and Smittenkitten. And perhaps Kyono, DK, whatever he is. Perhaps. Maybe. :colbert:

Drift
06-09-2010, 08:38 PM
I've already met Boris no no, Kagga, and Baloki. what I do depends on who i meet

NorthernChaosGod
06-09-2010, 08:38 PM

All the girls, maybe. :colbert:

Aerith's Knight
06-09-2010, 08:39 PM

I can down 10 beers after each other.

Also, to get me drunk you need 1,5 liters of strong liqueur. That's nearly half a gallon.

Yeah, a 5'something girl isn't drinking me under the table.

NorthernChaosGod
06-09-2010, 08:45 PM
I'd say I'm in the same ballpark as AK here. :cool:

EDIT: Actually, I take that back. I can't just down 10 beers like that, I don't have that much room in my stomach. I'd say maybe 6-7.

Aerith's Knight
06-09-2010, 08:47 PM
You wish.

Inferno
06-09-2010, 08:50 PM
You guys should start drinking more absinthe

Quindiana Jones
06-09-2010, 08:51 PM
I have vowed to cockpunch Psychotic as soon as I see him.

NorthernChaosGod
06-09-2010, 08:52 PM
You wish.

Bitch plz, I've done the liquor thing on several occasions. It's just the last time it happened I ended up in a sink. :monster:

Rodarian
06-09-2010, 08:55 PM
Except for Cuch... I can match and raise u a drink!

Shin Gouken
06-09-2010, 08:56 PM

aniseed tastes like vinager that's been pissed out by a three legged donkey :barf:

Inferno
06-09-2010, 08:57 PM

aniseed tastes like vinager that's been pissed out by a three legged donkey :barf:
I didn't say it was good... it's just strong :bou::bou::bou::bou: that kills

Rantz
06-09-2010, 08:57 PM
Hah! You guys suck, I once emptied a barrel full of vodka! Then I set fire to my chest hair and scratched my back with a grizzly bear! I'm kinda hardcore :smug:

Inferno
06-09-2010, 08:59 PM
I bet it was just a baby grizzly

Shin Gouken
06-09-2010, 09:11 PM

I didn't say it was good... it's just strong :bou::bou::bou::bou: that kills

I picked up a couple bottles in spain last year, but after a few crazy nights and some nasty hangovers i just can't touch the stuff anymore. They come in various strengths, the one in question is 80% - that right there is pure hardcore :cool:

Breine
06-09-2010, 09:14 PM
We should just have one massive EoFF binge drinking! I'd be so up for that :beer:

themagicroundabout
06-09-2010, 09:23 PM
If I met Meat Puppet, I would sing La Da Da Da, La Da Da Dee, La Da Da Dum Dum..

Shiny
06-09-2010, 09:50 PM
If I meet any of you in person I will be sure to be a freak of nature. :shiny:

G13
06-09-2010, 11:04 PM
You know EoFF has a drinking problem when more than one thread is overrun with drinking stories.

I'd hang with NCG for obvious reasons. Jiro would be there too. It. Would. Be. Epic.

Quin. That'd be a fun day. It'd be mostly filled with me testing out a joke and him annihilating me.

Psychotic. I want to know how he reacts to everyday situations. Plus it'd be pretty fun.

Freya. I wouldn't even have to do anything, she'd be going ape:bou::bou::bou::bou: bouncing off the walls and I could take a nap.

Melissa 'cause she'd be pissed if I didn't mention her. xD

I'd also hang with Cuch, Christmas, Rantzien (ohoho the nerdy things we would do), Nikki and Will, TSoL, Yar and a bunch more o' yous. Sorry if I overlooked anybody. :monster:

Crop
06-10-2010, 12:02 AM
I'd only want to meet any of you if there was to be food, beer and partying.

NorthernChaosGod
06-10-2010, 12:57 AM
I just want to add that if I didn't mention you, it's not because I don't want to meet you. I just would be here forever if I listed everyone.

ILU ALL

qwertysaur
06-10-2010, 12:58 AM
I would like to spar with Eagle :p

Also meet Christmas and have wacky adventures words can never contain.

I would practice my Chinese with PG before trying to catch him in a pokeball.

I would also force several people to play Dokapon Kingdom because it's a lot of fun. :bigsmile:

Also I would poke random people, including you. :p

Rostum
06-10-2010, 01:00 AM
I have a feeling if I met Ouch it'd be kind of awkward.

Iceglow
06-10-2010, 02:05 AM

I can't wait.

Wouldn't mind meeting Melissa for BBT talk, or KC to make fun of her (:bigsmile:, plus, she has an awesome sister), or hmm BoB, because he seems like a nice guy with a poll fetish.

Well Why the hell aren't you comming to my birthday on the 19th of June Bitch? Don't say I never invited you because I did do so during the Halo Reach Beta!

I wouldn't mind meeting Psy, but that smurfer would probably try to teabag me in real life. I'd be forced to punch him in the balls. But I guess we could go around drinking and trolling other people afterward.

Sorry dude but I've beaten you to the punch in both senses, I have cock punched Psy 2 times irl now and also have teabagged over him once :D I know I'm a legend. Though you have to watch it with me I'm the kind to simply throw you to the floor and repeatedly bag you irl. I'm sure Paul has some pretty traumatic memories of such events.

I have vowed to cockpunch Psychotic as soon as I see him.

My birthday will be fun then!

Psychotic. I want to know how he reacts to everyday situations. Plus it'd be pretty fun.

General reaction is to point and laugh at everything, usually with me doing so with him. That or teabag it if it's possible to do so.

As for who I'd like to meet, well Psy is my brother from another mother which is a good thing considering on how much I like his mom! We hang all the time we can, as does Baloki with me. I'm having Quin up for my birthday and would love to hang with Dennis some too. Kari would be awesome to hang out with too because she's an absoloute star whose there when I need to show I'm actually a human not a vulcan. I'd love to hang for Christmas but she has to allow me to drink alcohol, sod it I'd just get her drunk and see what happens there too. DK would be massive to hang with we gotta do the troll posse sometime in the future and just get wrecked and laugh at everyone else for being full of fail. Theres loads more but I've been drinking tonight and I'm not typing so well for me.

Rye
06-10-2010, 02:20 AM
if I meet Paul in real life I will squirt hand sanitizer in his hand and claim it's a special thing we should do!

If I meet Monda in real life I will teach her the softness of a ladies' touch!

If I meet Steve in real life we will make the worlds biggest speech bubble.

Shlup and I would go to a titty bar and eat special brownies with hello kitty on them or something!

If I meet Quin in real life we will drink and watch cakefarts. I'd like to do that with a lot of members! :lol:

my typing on my iPhone looks so weird!

Iceglow
06-10-2010, 02:25 AM
Actually I forgot to mention Rye, I would like to go meet her I think we'd end up celebrating something with a visit to a strip club :D

~*~Celes~*~
06-10-2010, 02:31 AM
Steve, Paul, Dennis: Pretty much a package deal to me. I can guarantee there would be teabagging and many "back in the kitchen, woman!" jokes and such, it would be awesome by every extent :D

Kaycee: *Snip* NC-17, not for the view of the general public's eyes.

Justin: Have more fun that we did the first time :D

tavaryn: LOTS OF MASSIVE BEAR HUGS

enano: See: Kaycee

Christmas: we would totally get eloped in Vegas :bigsmile:

Rye: Who knows what kind of trouble we'd get into :bigsmile:

Aerith's Knight
06-10-2010, 02:41 AM

I can't wait.

Well Why the hell aren't you comming to my birthday on the 19th of June Bitch? Don't say I never invited you because I did do so during the Halo Reach Beta!

1. I was too busy teabagging the other elites that I probably didn't hear. :p

2. I have exam week two days after that, I should probably have a whole week off if we gonna party like it's hot!

I'll come visit this summer, this time I promise. We'll go hang.

Almost forgot Kari. We still have to go ride Elephants. :bigsmile:

~*~Celes~*~
06-10-2010, 02:44 AM
I WAS JUST TEABAGGED OVER SKYPE BY TOPLESS AND SEMI-DRUNK STEVE :cry: PAUL I HOPE YOU ARE HAPPY

EDIT: Yes Dennis~ :heart: AND WE HAVE TO SING THE SONG

Aerith's Knight
06-10-2010, 02:45 AM
The elephant song.

Now for sale. $9.99

It includes the special bonus track: "Steve got bagged."

~*~Celes~*~
06-10-2010, 02:46 AM
The elephant song.

Now for sale. $9.99

It includes the special bonus track: "Steve Kari got bagged."

Fix'd~

Psychotic
06-10-2010, 02:54 AM
I have vowed to cockpunch Psychotic as soon as I see him.can't we just spoon and then maybe defecate into each other's mouths in a romantic manner?

Marshall Banana
06-10-2010, 03:10 AM
If I ever see Kishi again, I'll try to make him mad so I can take a picture of his mad face and post it! I'd take a picture of nunchucks hitting his head, too (maybe that would come first, actually).

NorthernChaosGod
06-10-2010, 03:14 AM
I wouldn't mind meeting Psy, but that smurfer would probably try to teabag me in real life. I'd be forced to punch him in the balls. But I guess we could go around drinking and trolling other people afterward.

Sorry dude but I've beaten you to the punch in both senses, I have cock punched Psy 2 times irl now and also have teabagged over him once :D I know I'm a legend. Though you have to watch it with me I'm the kind to simply throw you to the floor and repeatedly bag you irl. I'm sure Paul has some pretty traumatic memories of such events.
:lol: You fucking hero. We must all hang out one day.

fire_of_avalon
06-10-2010, 03:14 AM
I still want to meet RSL.

Christmas
06-10-2010, 06:05 AM
Well

If I meet Agrias in real life, I will demand photos of her wedding! :kaoclove:

If I meet Aerith Knight in real life, I will want to verify his gender. It will be great if he is of my gender! :kaoclove:

If I meet Breine in real life, I will most probably make him do a puppy face look for me! :kaoclove:

If I meet Bunny in real life, I will tell him that I achieved 70 usernotes for him aeons ago just in case he forgot! :kaoclove:

If I meet Bert in real life, I will probably have a rematch with him in Guild Wars which I will most probably ownz him again. <---LOST TO A GIRL IN A 1v1 FIGHT!!! :kaoclove:

If I meet Beer Gut/Laddy in real life, I will still want to comment that he got a really nice voice! :kaoclove:

If I meet Balthier Rocks in real life, I will most probably tell him to come back to EOFF!:mad2:

If I meet Blue Agent in real life, I will still call him THE THREAD CLOSING MONSTER just to piss him off. :kaoclove:

If I meet Chri$ in real life, I will tell him to stop HATE on me. :(

If I meet Chloe in real life, I will dye her hair pink!!! :kaoclove:

If I meet Celes in real life, I will drag her to the nearest hotel and we will.....:kaoclove:
No, we will talk through the whole night! :bigsmile:

If I meet DK in real life, I will tell him how much he sux and he break my heart! :mad2:

If I meet Del Murder in real life, I will tell that his poetry still sux, but I still wanna read more of it just so I can say it suxz! :bigsmile:

If I meet Dignified Pauper in real life, I will tell him to WAKE UP FROM YOUR DREAM ZANARKAND AND RETURN TO SPIRA GOD DAMN IT! :mad2:

If I meet Fujiko in real life, I bet it will rain glitter from the heavens and we will dance the night away! :kaoclove:

If I meet Guardian XIII in real life, I will make him call me "Little Sis" all over again and again cause it sounds so sweet! :kaoclove:

If I meet I don't need a name in real life, I will most probably tell him never to change this username!! :bigsmile:

If I meet Imperfectionist in real life, We will most probably make nukes together and place it in Quin's toliet. :bigsmile:

If I meet Iceglow in real life, I will still nag to him about how he should totally stop drinking! :bigsmile:

If I meet Inferno in real life, We will most likely have a meal at KFC and try to find out whether toads was used in their recipe! :bigsmile:

If I meet Jessweeee♪ in real life, I will most probably hug her and hug her and hug her and hug her and hug her and~~~~~ :kaoclove:

If I meet Kossage in real life, we will most likely visit the Disneyland together!!! :bigsmile:

If I meet Ki Ki in real life, I will chain her with me and she will never leave my side! :kaoclove:

If I meet Levian in real life, I will probably just ignore him. :mymelbert:

If I meet Loony BoB in real life, It will most likely be a boring Q & A session which he enjoys. :mymelbert:

If I meet Leeza in real life, We will most bring home all the stray cats we see! :bigsmile:

If I meet Mo-Mercy in real life, I will demand that we talk
more! :bigsmile:

If I meet Monda/MB in real life, I will want to see her collections of cute stuffs she had!!! AND I WANNA BE FRIEND WITH BUNNINGTON!!!:kaoclove:

If I meet Melissaur in real life, It will most likely to involves photos with cleavage! :bigsmile:

If I meet Meat Puppet in real life, I will most probably slice off a piece of my own meat and let him make a puppet out of it!:bigsmile:

If I meet themagicroundabout in real life, He will most probably share all the romantic and cute poems with me in the park under the moon! :kaoclove:

If I meet Mogi in real life, it will most likely to be "I AM HAPPY FOR YOU MOGI!!!!
"YA!!! I AM MOGI AND I LOVE JESWEEE!!!!!!!!":kaoclove:

If I meet NorthernChaosGod in real life, we will share dirty secrets of Devil Man! :kaoclove:

If I meet Nikki in real life, I will ask her where is she now and I miss her! :(

If I meet Neocracker in real life, I will request that he crack something for me to prove that he is indeed a cracker! :bigsmile:

If I meet Psychotic in real life, nah. I think there are too many people wanting to meet him. So he most probably won't have time for me. :bigsmile:

If I meet Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World in real life , I will want to verify whether do he really eat pants. :(

If I meet Quin in real life, no I dun wanna to meet him. He most probably will take his pants off and do something funny. :(

If I meet qwertysaur in real life,......Oh dear. It is too good to be true. If only he is a female. Why must you be a stinky boy???? :(
I think we can have a romantic date together I think!!! :kaoclove:
If I meet Ramza Beoulve in real life, I will tell him I like ZERO and X too!!!:kaoclove:

If I meet Rocket Edge in real life, I wish to tell him please post more artworks!!!! :kaoclove:

If I meet Rodarian in real life, I will tell him to be nice to Fujiko or I will castrate him! :mad2:

If I meet Roto13 in real life, I will tell him to get his ass back here like nao! :mad2:

If I meet Rye in real life, I will most probably be staring at her like some animal waiting to eat their prey. :quina:

If I meet Rantzien in real life, I will most likely had to lift my head up to talk to him. BTW, I am not short, it is just that he's tall! :mad2:

If I meet RSL in real life, I make sure he will never leave my sight! :mad2:

If I meet Renmiri in real life, I want her to tell me all about her kids!! :kaoclove:

If I meet scrumpleberry in real life, I will tell her how much I miss her and flood the place with tear! :kaocry:

If I meet Shattered Dreamer in real life, I will want to meet all the pets that he had!! Bunnies right if I remember? :bigsmile:

If I meet Shauna in real life, we will go visit the farm and look for cows~~~:bigsmile:

If I meet Shin Gouken in real life, nah. Most probably I will get snipe down by one of his fan girls before seeing him. So forget it. :(

If I meet Shiny in real life, it will be straight to the hotel and nothing else. :bigsmile:
No, we are not going to talk all night, we put things into action! :bigsmile:

If I meet ShlupQuack in real life, I will tell her I will roxz as a teacher! :bigsmile:

If I meet The Man in real life, we will go all over the place together just so he can have a breath of fresh air for a change! :monster:

If I meet TSOL/Bobby in real life, I will tell him my real name! :kaoclove:

If I meet theundeadhero in real life, I will get him to QUIT THE ARMY AND BE A CIVILIAN!! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING!!! :mad2:

If I meet Unbreakable Rocco in real life, I will demand him to treat Nikki even nicer!! :bigsmile:

If I meet vinnie's mini's in real life, I will verify whether she is really small!!! :kaoclove:

If I meet Vyk in real life, I will be careful that he dun poke me with weird stuff! :bigsmile:

If I meet Zeldy in real life, we will most likely end up drunk in the bar. :bigsmile:

Yar
06-10-2010, 06:12 AM
if I meet Paul in real life I will squirt hand sanitizer in his hand and claim it's a special thing we should do!

Guess where I tl-dr'd and then had to go back and make sure I read the entire sentence before judging you.

*shudder* :(

Imperfectionist
06-10-2010, 06:13 AM
Well If I meet Imperfectionist in real life, We will most probably make nukes together and place it in Quin's toliet. :bigsmile:

:love: This needs to happen!

Rodarian
06-10-2010, 06:15 AM
Fujiko is in the stars for me right now!! .....

qwertysaur
06-10-2010, 06:28 AM
If I meet qwertysaur in real life,......Oh dear. It is too good to be true. If only he is a female. Why must you be a stinky boy???? :(
I think we can have a romantic date together I think!!! :kaoclove:

:kaoclove: it's so I can distract Quin while you plant his present in his toilet :bigsmile:

Also I hope the romantic date involves going to :quina:'s restaurant!

Also If I met Yar we would watch TV :p

Jiro
06-10-2010, 09:03 AM
I can't bring myself to name names for fear I'll forget someone. One thing is for sure though, it'd be a sweet time.

Shin Gouken
06-10-2010, 09:28 AM
Nobody wants to meet me :mad: pffft i don't want to meet you either!

Someone be my friend :(

Rantz
06-10-2010, 09:46 AM
I would meet Shin Gouken and we'd spend all day planning and preparing the best and most intense high five ever!

That night, the stars would fall from the sky.

Rodarian
06-10-2010, 09:55 AM

Shin and I would head to Bering Sea for deep sea crabbing!!

Shin Gouken
06-10-2010, 10:02 AM
I would meet Shin Gouken and we'd spend all day planning and preparing the best and most intense high five ever!

yay :hyper:

Bunny
06-10-2010, 10:32 AM
If I meet Bunny in real life, I will tell him that I achieved 70 usernotes for him aeons ago just in case he forgot!

I have not forgotten.

Christmas
06-10-2010, 10:34 AM

I wanna meet you! Didn't you see my post? :bigsmile:

Shin Gouken
06-10-2010, 10:40 AM

I wanna meet you! Didn't you see my post? :bigsmile:

Oh yay, two people wanna meet me :hyper:

How are you planning to escape my female fans :(

Christmas
06-10-2010, 10:52 AM

YouTube - Starfall (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oH8P26mSAo)

Rantzien gonna kill you. :(

Aerith's Knight
06-10-2010, 11:02 AM
If I meet Aerith Knight in real life, I will want to verify his gender.

I like where this is going. *takes off pants*

NorthernChaosGod
06-10-2010, 03:26 PM
If I meet NorthernChaosGod in real life, we will share dirty secrets of Devil Man! :kaoclove:

YESSSSSSS. :bigsmile:

Shin Gouken
06-10-2010, 04:42 PM

I don't like crabs... not after the incident :(

Rodarian
06-10-2010, 05:41 PM

I don't like crabs... not after the incident :(

ewww :eep:

We'll have beers in a submarine then!

Necronopticous
06-10-2010, 05:50 PM
I think it would be rad to go to a concert with Aurey.

LunarWeaver
06-11-2010, 12:24 AM
Still planning to take Rantzien and Quin camping and see which of us The Blair Witch goes for first. I'm just curious.

Cuchulainn
06-11-2010, 12:40 AM
Still planning to take Rantzien and Quin camping and see which of us The Blair Witch goes for first. I'm just curious.

I'm almost certain Quin would get it.

Miriel
06-11-2010, 12:45 AM
I would like to meet Psycho and give him full body protective armor. So he can withstand his meetings with other EoFFers.

And I want to go to Ariel's Grotto with Shlup. :ariel:

Shiny
06-11-2010, 12:54 AM
Christmas, I noticed you're taking Celes to the hotel too. Does that means she's going to be watching? :bigsmile:

I'm almost certain Quin would get it.
I imagine Quin crying in to the camera with snot dripping down his nose on the first night when nothing even happened yet.

Iceglow
06-11-2010, 12:54 AM
He's really not that fragile, he's survived meeting up with me on a regular basis and to be fair he gives as good as he gets. Just ask Jack about Jackass to see a face that no smilie can ever do!

Shiny
06-11-2010, 12:57 AM
he gives as good as he gets
Whoa there. Tmi!

~*~Celes~*~
06-11-2010, 01:02 AM
He's really not that fragile, he's survived meeting up with me on a regular basis and to be fair he gives as good as he gets. Just ask Jack about Jackass to see a face that no smilie can ever do!

*snickers like mad*

Christmas
06-11-2010, 01:02 AM

Did his ass survive your wrath? :jokey:

Dignified Pauper
06-11-2010, 01:11 AM
Play with water and pipes.

Miriel
06-11-2010, 01:13 AM
Good to know that Psycho can take his pounding like a champ. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v451/Emoticons01/10.gif

Rye
06-11-2010, 02:35 AM
Paul gets hugs, not thugs, when he sees me!

Agrias
06-11-2010, 06:17 AM
Seriously, if i met Rye IRL i'd make her greek coffee. ^0^

Araciel
06-12-2010, 06:48 AM
If I meet anyone from eoff in real life again I'll probably brag about the other eoffers i've met.

escobert
06-12-2010, 06:08 PM
I refuse to meet any of you weirdos!

Vyk
06-12-2010, 10:48 PM
Someday

Probably not

Psychotic
06-12-2010, 10:56 PM
I would like to meet Psycho and give him full body protective armor. So he can withstand his meetings with other EoFFers. :love:

every person from this site attacks me and I'm going to start packing heat.

Iceglow
06-13-2010, 12:54 AM
I would like to meet Psycho and give him full body protective armor. So he can withstand his meetings with other EoFFers. :love:

But you love it when I play rough with you :bigsmile:

Jiro
06-13-2010, 02:49 AM
I'd try to put the beat down on Paul but he'd over power me and claim a victory for the motherland.

NorthernChaosGod
06-13-2010, 05:01 AM

You can't even get away with owning a boxcutter, how are you going to pull that off?

Also, I'd only retaliate.

Shorty
06-13-2010, 05:18 AM
Apparently, it's already been decided that when Rantz and I meet, we will just get drunk and paint eachothers' toenails. The poor man has never tasted ranch dressing, so we will also be eating pizza smothered in ranch.

If I were to meet Daniel, I'm fairly certain all we would do is argue. Argue about where to go, what to eat, who gets to hog Danielle, etc.

If I were to meet Huxley, he would probably just present me with a flower crown and call me a hippie. Rye would probably try to take advantage of me. ;-;

There are other members I'd like to meet, but most of them are inactive and thus not worth mentioning.

Laddy
06-13-2010, 02:34 PM
Me, Jiro, Rodarian, and Breine.

We would have...

a karoake party.

Goldenboko
06-13-2010, 02:55 PM
I'll go with the top 6 I talk to:

Dakokda and I would hit up Australia, probably getting mad chicks. No. Like, MAD chicks. Like Kaycee Castleman angry. We'd probably have to flee the country, and Dakoda would be forced to hide out in my safehouse.
Paul would probably make some kind of move on me, I'd then proceed to defend by showing him a picture of Kaycee which would turn him off so thoroughly that everything would be a-okay. We'd then kill Kari a whole lot in Halo on Dennis.
Steve would probably take me out to some pub somewhere. And he'd probably get drunk enough that I couldn't understand him even more than I typically can't. His British accent would slur with a drunken one and I'd probably just sit there and nod as he continually makes fun of Kaycee, but I really won't know what the smurf he's saying.
Yar-Yars and I would go clubbin', Kaycee would probably follow us because she stalks both of us, so us being in the same general vicinity is like a dream come true to her. At some point Justin would notice her and punch her in the ovaries and I'd probably cry tears of joy that emit radiant light.
If I met Rye, it'd probably be in my hometown then me at theirs for once so we'd go hit up New Haven. Probably enjoy some Pizza and maybe make fun of some Yale-es. Oh. :bou::bou::bou::bou:. Um.... Kaycee sucks.
Oh lord if I met Kaycee. Well, I'd probably walk up to her and give her a big hug for putting up with all the :bou::bou::bou::bou: I give her. She'd sniff my hair creepily while we hugged. Then when the hug was over she'd kick me in the nuts for making fun of her in every one of these "if I met you" things.

:watermelon: Gobo I would punch and run away so he thinks i'm stalking him. :D

But you are stalking me.

I can't bring myself to name names for fear I'll forget someone. One thing is for sure though, it'd be a sweet time.

Easy way out. I expect better Dakoda. :mad2:

Madame Adequate
06-13-2010, 04:22 PM
If I were to meet Huxley, he would probably just present me with a flower crown and call me a hippie. Rye would probably try to take advantage of me. ;-;

I would never sully my hands by touching greenery :colbert: However, you are indeed a hippy.

Iceglow
06-13-2010, 07:43 PM
[lis] Steve would probably take me out to some pub somewhere. And he'd probably get drunk enough that I couldn't understand him even more than I typically can't. His British accent would slur with a drunken one and I'd probably just sit there and nod as he continually makes fun of Kaycee, but I really won't know what the smurf he's saying.
[/LIST]

What do you mean you don't understand my British accent? I speak perfectly fine thanks, if you can understand Hux or Paul you can definitely understand me!

Freya
06-13-2010, 07:52 PM
Gobo's entire declaration of how much he loves me.

Love you too bebe! :aimkiss:

Psychotic
06-13-2010, 08:30 PM
Lekana x Goldenboko...the worst thing this forum has ever produced?

This panelist says "Yes".

Goldenboko
06-14-2010, 12:49 AM
[lis] Steve would probably take me out to some pub somewhere. And he'd probably get drunk enough that I couldn't understand him even more than I typically can't. His British accent would slur with a drunken one and I'd probably just sit there and nod as he continually makes fun of Kaycee, but I really won't know what the smurf he's saying.
[/LIST]

What do you mean you don't understand my British accent? I speak perfectly fine thanks, if you can understand Hux or Paul you can definitely understand me!

Your accent is just thick so I can't imagine you drunk xD

Lekana x Goldenboko...the worst thing this forum has ever produced?

This panelist says "Yes".

This panelist agrees with that panelist.

rubah
06-14-2010, 01:03 AM
one of these days, I'll meet Azar and foa, and I dunno, but we'll do something incredible.

Maybe go on the hunt for RSL

Loony BoB
06-14-2010, 10:34 PM
If I were to meet Daniel, I'm fairly certain all we would do is argue. Argue about where to go, what to eat, who gets to hog Danielle, etc.
But not without laughing and enjoying every bit of it. If we ever meet, and I hope we do sooner rather than later, I'm sure it'll be a very laughter-full day.

~*~Celes~*~
06-17-2010, 07:16 PM
What makes you think you would kill me repeatedly Gobo >:[

Madonna
06-18-2010, 07:31 AM
If I meet Christmas in real life, I will be sure to bring flowers because she might find them tasty!

If I meet Aerith's Knight in real life, I will run him over once, twice, thrice!

If I meet Levian in real life, I will stab him in the back, preferably with a spork!

If I meet Inferno in real life, I will make sure he regrets it but still gets a story which will be funny a few years down the road!

If I meet I'm my own MILF in real life, I will remind him how sullied he is by Internet acquaintances already!

If I meet Meat Puppet in real life, I will build with him a paper mache piņata!

If I meet Shin Gouken in real life, I will be sure to hit the gym and beef up!

If I meet Marshall Banana in real life, I will assault her with melons because melons are delicious fruit!

If I meet Rantzien in real life, I will braid his beard! The viking does have one, right!?

If I meet oddler in real life, I will admit I wanted more games from him!

If I meet Loony BoB in real life, I will give him a lock of my hair and my love!

If I meet Cuchulainn in real life, I will go drinking, I suppose!

If I meet Bunny in real life, I will pretend we did not meet online!

If I meet NorthernChaosGod in real life, I will give him a razor!

If I meet Loony LeK in real life, I will stay out of Frostmourne's reach!

If I meet Loony RoD in real life, I will try on a dress!?

If I meet Zeldy in real life, I will hold her drink!

If I meet Drift in real life, I will hold him to every Asian stereotype imaginable!

If I meet Quin in real life, I will hide a dinosaur in his tree!

If I meet Breine in real life, I will get the chance to tell somoene I bet they look good on the dance floor!

If I meet themagicroundabout in real life, I will comission something to go on my walls!

If I meet Shiny in real life, I will get her on the other side of the camera!

If I meet Guardian XIII in real life, I will be sure to bring a lightsaber!

If I meet Crop in real life, I will try X-2! I am otherwise just lazy, not against the idea!

If I meet qwertysaur in real life, I will not make fun of his shonen fanboyism!

If I meet Omecle in real life, I will be forced to buy a copy of FFXI!

If I meet Iceglow in real life, I will steal his flag, teabag him, and then learn how to use an X-Box controller!

If I meet Loony RyE in real life, I will eat delicious soap together with her before watching the stars!

If I meet ~*~Celes~*~ in real life, I will hit her with glitter to give her the same sparkle her screen name touts!

If I meet Psychotic in real life, I will have finally found true happiness and will not seek single walruses on Craigslist!

If I meet fire_of_avalon in real life, I will uphold any loose debts and promises to the best of my ability!

If I meet Yar in real life, I will get him a fake death certificate in his name!

If I meet Imperfectionist in real life, I will find out there are not so many flaws, is there?!

If I meet Jiro in real life, I will have to shout with him because it is an interest!

If I meet Necronopticous in real life, I will be really, really, really creepy!

If I meet Kyle in real life, I will resort to cheap South Park references for conversation starters!

If I meet Miriel in real life, I will probably ask for dinner because someone seeded a reputation!

If I meet Dignified Pauper in real life, I will beat him the fuck up and lick the tears from his eyes!

If I meet Agrias in real life, I will eat Greek, uh, for sure?!

If I meet Araciel in real life, I will roleplay a level sixteen hot elf with a bondage whip plus three!

If I meet Bert in real life, I will have fulfilled his dream of getting back to evil!

If I meet Vyk in real life, I will control Tails so we can get all the Emeralds in Sonic 3 and Sonic & Knuckles!

If I meet Shorty in real life, I will share music with her and listen to stuff in the car while driving around!

If I meet Laddy in real life, I will ogle men all day with him!

If I meet Goldenboko in real life, I will tie up any stalkers he has following him!

If I meet rubah in real life, I will remember she is not jailbait any longer!?

~*~Celes~*~
06-18-2010, 07:38 AM
actually Lynx, if you met me irl, you'd try to pillow talk me again >:[

Pheesh
06-18-2010, 07:53 AM
I'd like to meet jiro just so we could pimp it up Aussie style, plus he promised to take me theme-parking.

I would go to a sports bar or arcade with mo nercy at the drop of a hat. Ideally not during F1 season, but I can't be too picky.

And I would happily fend off tSoL's advances in real life...and hopefully be a bit more successful.

G13
06-18-2010, 08:49 AM
If I meet Guardian XIII in real life, I will be sure to bring a lightsaber!

:love:

Shin Gouken
06-18-2010, 09:11 AM
If I meet Shin Gouken in real life, I will be sure to hit the gym and beef up!

I feel honoured to have been mentioned... who're you? :spin:

Rocket Edge
06-18-2010, 09:52 AM
I don't properly know anyone from these boards but I'd love a situation where every active member met for a full day doing something and then head out and get pissed that night. Preferably a house party beforehand, but I'm not picky.

Jiro
06-18-2010, 11:06 AM

Easy way out. I expect better Dakoda. :mad2:

Fine. You asked for it.

Christmas: I think we would run around and look at all the pretty things, spreading the heartwarming HATE that people so desperately lack! :bigsmile:

Aerith's Knight: I'd repeatedly tell him I didn't hate him while secretly trying to cause him minor harm. Then I think I'd make him tutor me in maths, he seems pretty good at that.

Levian: I think I'd just drool over his clothes, he wears very nice clothes. I would then suit up and we'd go out and (if my eyes don't deceive me) I'd have to help him fend off the womens!

I'm my own MILF: I would play Halo with him and also have a writing brainstorming session and perhaps discuss space and politics and such things as he is well versed in.

Meat Puppet: I would just, laugh. Meat Puppet must surely be as funny IRL as he is on here. Then I would get to know him better!

Marshall Banana: I would bring strawberry gifts, but first accost her with bacon and laugh at her cute angry face, then produce the strawberries and hope that ensures my death is swift :(

Rantzien: I would accompany him on an adventure and we would fight bandits and eat strawberry pancakes!

oddler: We would talk about rebuilding Eizon and I wouldn't finish my sentences just to annoy him and

Loony BoB: I would demand the wealth of knowledge he has. He'd then show me his wood and collection of hair. I'd probably then make fun of him for being a kiwi.

Cuchulainn: He'd drink me under the table, then make me do it all again till I was of an acceptable standard.

NorthernChaosGod: Julian and I would just :smug: around, hit the beach and he can "save" some girls ;) But Eric would be there too of course!

Freya: I would hit on her endlessly because that's my job! We would also have slumber parties and umm crash our cars into Timekeeper! :D

Rodarian: There would be lots of mirrors I think. Lots of them.

Zeldy: I would go party with her and hit the dick guys with a baseball bat!

Quin: I would first call him a faggot, then feed him grapes, then we would go exploring and find the secret to eternal life!

Breine: I would hug him and then we would backpack around the world!

Shiny: I would beg to be in a movie of hers and then I would introduce her to my cousin Tenaya! :D

Guardian XIII: Eric and I would :monster: all over the place and have a Star Wars marathon and then lightsaber duel and then meditate and gain a connection to the Force. Julian would be there too of course!

qwertysaur: We would play with the dreidels he gave me and I would win all of his chocolate gold! Then he would fight me and I would lose :(

Rye: I would be amazed at her crafts and then she would take me to have a tasty coffee somewhere because she is classier than I!

~*~Celes~*~: I would help her create a ball of light that hovers around like a fairy and brightens up everywhere!

Psychotic: I would not let his charm sway me, but I would shake his hand and tell him that he fought well that one day.

Yar: Justin and I would stay up late and play games and be awesome like broskis do, ya feel me? We would also cruise around town and generally rock.

Lynx: Like the man said, shouting is a common interest of ours. But I would also have him teach me the secret to his writing style!

Kyle: I will just hi5 him and forgive him for not remembering my name.

Agrias: I would just :jess: and ask her about Greece!

Shorty: I will make her smile with teeth and I will also hug her and I feel dancing would be necessary perhaps safety dancing.

Laddy: I feel watching The Amazing Race would be on the agenda, it is highly necessary!

Goldenboko: Dan and I will work out a bit and then put on our shades and walk around town grinning and knowing we are elite.

Rebellious Eagle: We would talk about paradoxi and we would talk about her crush :blush: and then I would have to run because the police think I'm a pedo :(

The Summoner of Leviathan: Bobby would get me drunk and hit on me but his cooking would be amazing!

Blues Agent: We would have dreams of Eizon also! And he will also watch Doctor Who with me and things will be technically awesome.

Mogi: He would play me music, I demand it!

eternal essence: We would go watch a bunch of sport and also hit up all them there theme parks on the Goldy!

41-Inches-Wide: I would hug my Aicha luv and never let go! :love:

Melissaur: I would have to escape her clutches and play with Anya!

Peegee: I would pick his brain to try and understand him!

Shauna: We would go partying and make a ruckus!

Sir Lancealot: We'd watch rugby games and probably Origin and he'd cry because Queensland has won 5 years straight, poor guy.

There's more than this, oh so many more. But I'm getting sore hands!

Hot Shot
06-18-2010, 11:31 AM
I would meet anybody who would like to meet me, which is probably nobody :(

Christmas
06-18-2010, 11:32 AM

I will meet you! Cause you really good at photography!! I will like you to take a nice photo of me! :bigsmile:

Hot Shot
06-18-2010, 11:40 AM

I will meet you! Cause you really good at photography!! I will like you to take a nice photo of me! :bigsmile:
I suck at photography, but thank you Christmas, i'll try my best at taking a photo of you :D

Pheesh
06-18-2010, 11:48 AM
I'll meet you if you leave the red jeans at home ;D

Hot Shot
06-18-2010, 11:53 AM
looool hell no, red jeans FTW!

Shin Gouken
06-18-2010, 12:01 PM
looool hell no, red jeans FTW!

I knew a girl who liked red jeans, though they were only a bit red... around the crotch area =/

G13
06-18-2010, 12:08 PM
Guardian XIII: Eric and I would :monster: all over the place and have a Star Wars marathon and then lightsaber duel and then meditate and gain a connection to the Force. Julian would be there too of course!

Hell yeah! Threeway lightsaber duel!

Why wouldn't any of us want to meet you? You're a cool dude! :D

Pheesh
06-18-2010, 02:20 PM
If I met eric I would make lame jokes until he said 'ZING' to one of them.

Inferno
06-18-2010, 02:32 PM
If I meet Inferno in real life, I will make sure he regrets it but still gets a story which will be funny a few years down the road!

What did I do ? :(

Jiro
06-18-2010, 02:34 PM

You and me can walk around wearing shiny shiny shades and you can even wear them jeans. It's coo' with me. Also I have a feeling you'd be popular around here, Hot Shot :jokey:

Pheesh
06-18-2010, 02:56 PM
And that's saying something... Even I'm not popular around here. D:

Rodarian
06-18-2010, 03:31 PM
@Jiro: Am I only known for mirrors!! :colbert:

I'm not that vain! LOL

You and I would be hitting chilling with friends with beers, joints and having an insane amount of time of fun!! :D

Peegee
06-18-2010, 04:36 PM
Jiro you can pick my brain any day. I don't even remember if we have each other on msn xD

I'd actually like to meet Jiro because one day I expect to find myself in Australia (though Tasmania...). Other than that, I don't really have much more to my list since I've met most of the important people, and the people I haven't met don't like me ! :D

qwertysaur
06-18-2010, 08:31 PM
qwertysaur: We would play with the dreidels he gave me and I would win all of his chocolate gold! Then he would fight me and I would lose :(
I'll teach you some Tae Kwon Do afterwords, possibly getting Eagle to come teach you as well! Then we will play Dokapon Kingdom! :kaoclove:

G13
06-18-2010, 11:27 PM
If I met Phil I would also make lame jokes until he said 'ZING' to one of them. :D

Aerith's Knight
06-18-2010, 11:33 PM
Aerith's Knight: I'd repeatedly tell him I didn't hate him while secretly trying to cause him minor harm. Then I think I'd make him tutor me in maths, he seems pretty good at that.

I'm a professional math tutor. You think that never happened before? :p

qwertysaur
06-19-2010, 01:03 AM

I'm a math tutor too. :p
Only difference is I'm a Math major, while AK is a Physics major, who are Math majors that are afraid to admit it. :roll2

Aerith's Knight
06-19-2010, 01:46 AM

I'm a math tutor too. :p
Only difference is I'm a Math major, while AK is a Physics major, who are Math majors that are afraid to admit it. :roll2

The difference is that you can do math without knowing physics, but not the other way around. :p

I also tutor physics, of course, but not many people take that these days... Because they're WEAKLINGS! Not like me, I'm ensign Munroe, and I'm a MAN!

/reference

NorthernChaosGod
06-19-2010, 02:33 AM
If I meet NorthernChaosGod in real life, I will give him a razor!
Haha, I'm completely clean-shaven these days, I don't even have sideburns.

NorthernChaosGod: Julian and I would just :smug: around, hit the beach and he can "save" some girls ;) But Eric would be there too of course!

Fucking. Awesome. This would be the most epic time ever.

Agrias
06-19-2010, 02:51 AM
Agrias: I would just :jess: and ask her about Greece!

LOL

Greece is Greecy. *nod*

black orb
06-24-2010, 02:41 AM
>>> I would like to arm wrestle anyone from here and win..:luca: