PDA

View Full Version : New!

Draniei
06-10-2010, 03:57 AM
Hello, my name is Draniei (not really) and Final Fantasy is my favourite game.

So far, of the series, I have played FF1, FF2, FF3, FF4, FF5, FF8, FF10, FF10-2, FF12, FF7:DoC and I have watched FF7:AC.

Of them, I have beaten FF1, FF2, FF10 and I finished watching FF7:AC.

I'm glad to be part of this forum, and I hope you are all glad to have me be here.

:choc::choc::choc::choc:Chocobos rule.

Freya
06-10-2010, 04:07 AM
Hello and welcome! If you need any help don't be afraid to Mognet message (that's our private messages) anyone. We're all fairly friendly at least. Even if it's to ask about FF things!

So you've played all those others? What'd you think about the ones you haven't beaten yet?

qwertysaur
06-10-2010, 05:09 AM
Yes. Chocobos do rule. you will go many grand places in life :choc:

Christmas
06-10-2010, 05:10 AM
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a155/Unknowns2/cooltext20850012.gif

Rantz
06-10-2010, 09:40 AM
Welcome to EoFF! Don't forget to play VII and IX - two of the best games in the series, if you ask me!

oddler
06-10-2010, 11:43 AM
Your name is really cool. How'd you come up with it? :cool:

Welcome. :)

BarelySeeAtAll
06-10-2010, 05:13 PM
CUTE you like Chocobos!

Who doesn't?

ANYWAY hi! :D

Clo
06-10-2010, 05:57 PM
O HEYYYY THEEERE!

Welcome to EoFF.

Go talk about the games! Right now!

Draniei
06-10-2010, 11:15 PM
So you've played all those others? What'd you think about the ones you haven't beaten yet?

Well, FFIII was interesting, I loved the impliment of the job system. FFIV was a well played game for me. I got to the end, but my characters were to underleveled... so I restarted the game with hopes of a better end level. I really liked the class change that Cecil went through, from being a Dark Knight to being a Paladin, I liked it quite alot. My favourite was Rydia though, summons are and always will be my favourite part of Final Fantasy. FFV was a game that I rented from a friend. I didn't get to play much of it, but I liked riding on the wyvern. The job system was quite ingenious and interesting, I really would've liked to get my first beaten summon though, before I had to take it back. But, Remora is a pretty cool summon. FFVIII was one of my favourite Final Fantasy games. I liked how all the characters came from the one orphanage. And I absolutely loved the draw system. But, the junction system confused me a bit too much at the time, and thus I wasn't able to create really good characters. FFX-2 was a fun game. I liked the dresspheres, but I didn't like the drastic change Yuna went through. FFX is my favourite game, with no seconds, and I have to admit, when I was young I had a crush on Yuna, but that was because of her personality, she was so sweet. But, I didn't like this new Yuna... Other than that, the game was pretty good, I got up to the part where you're about to fight Vegnagun. Then I had to return it to the store. FFXII was amazing, I loved the active battles out in the open, I loved being able to choose what I will and will not fight. I loved the storyline, and the espers. Yay, more summons! FFVII: DoC was an interesting game. I wasn't used to first person shooter, but this game was enjoyable. I loved walking through the dark life of Vincient Valentine and his struggles with Deepground.

Your name is really cool. How'd you come up with it?

Well, take the pokemon Dratini, make the 't' and 'n' and make the 'n' an 'e.' Draniei. Haha, no. Draniei Malachite was an alternate persona to myself that I created, he has just become one of those stable things in my life now. He is my username, always. And my password is the same too, always. So, if you know one, you know them all. Haha!

CUTE you like Chocobos!

Who doesn't?

People with mental disorders. Mental disorders.

Freya
06-11-2010, 01:16 AM
I do the password thing lol.

I didn't like the draw system in VIII personally. And I agree the Yuna turn around was just meh.

Rye
06-11-2010, 01:21 AM
Welcome! You ought to play FF9! :)

Levian
06-11-2010, 02:04 AM
Yes FF9 is amazing! Get it on PSN :D

Jessweeee♪
06-11-2010, 09:55 AM
You Europeans and your getting games before us Americans >:I

Also welcome :</>D!

Fujiko
06-11-2010, 10:47 AM
Welcome to EoFF! *glitters*

You Europeans and your getting games before us Americans >:I

Also welcome :</>D!

Excuse me, Jess >=( But the famous Resident Evil 2 is not available in the European psn store; it only recently got available at the U.S. psn store (and Japan's had it since forever). :( And it makes me sad! I love RE2 and we don't have it yet, and I don't understand why. :cry:

Rodarian
06-11-2010, 11:53 AM
Welcome welcome!! I am Rodarian....

One of the sexiest members this of the forums.. If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask!!

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
06-16-2010, 07:35 AM
Don't trust any of them. I am the only sane one here...