PDA

View Full Version : awww <3

missaira
06-10-2010, 12:39 PM
Google catches teen lovers' first kiss (http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/1067622/google-catches-teen-lovers-first-kiss)

i find this really quite cute! :jess:

and begs the question.. where was your first kiss?

Shin Gouken
06-10-2010, 12:43 PM
I think i was about.... 8-9 and it wasn't as romantic as it should of been. It was perfect right up until she poked her tongue in and i recoiled coz i was like wtf :( even now i don't tongue when i kiss, it's all about the lips ^_^

Yar
06-10-2010, 12:47 PM
My first kiss was on the mouth. :)

Christmas
06-10-2010, 12:52 PM
So are we talking about first lip to lip kissing or first kiss on any part of the face or maybe body? :bigsmile:

Bunny
06-10-2010, 01:01 PM
Pretty sure it was from truth or dare when I was 8-9 or some girl in my apartment complex when I was in the fourth grade.

missaira
06-10-2010, 01:03 PM
feel free to talk about all kinds of kisses :p

for instance:

my first lip-to-lip kiss was completely forced by my peer group and was probably one of the most embarrassing moments of my life as about 20 people stood around watching :|

my first "french" kiss was with the world's most disgusting boy who tasted of nothing but rum. that memory is severely tainted due to the fact he completely ignored me for weeks after until i confronted him, at which time he dumped me and i was grateful :(

my first kiss with any meaning/passion was amazing and in a dark, locked storeroom at school. what rebels we were jiro :jess:

Zeldy
06-10-2010, 01:33 PM
My first peck on the lips was at the age of about 14 (a late one!) and It was embarrassing and I never wanted to do it again. I was in Year 9 and the lad, a boyfriend, was in Year 11.

My first 'french' kiss was when I was 16 and fueled by alcohol in a sort of alley at the back of this social club. It was incredibly cute, or so I've been told, I don't remember at all, the guy was practically holding me up. I liked him alot though, so I didn't at all regret it, although he thought I would have. T'aww.

Breine
06-10-2010, 01:38 PM
My "first kiss" (peck on the lips) was when I was 6-7 or something.

My first real kiss (the hot one) was when I was 14. It involved a lot of alcohol and a girl I was deeply in love with at the time. So, it was pretty good times! xD

Captain Maxx Power
06-10-2010, 02:16 PM
Are stories about my Uncle Pete suitable for this topic?

Cuchulainn
06-10-2010, 02:35 PM
Can't remember much about it, I was drunk.

Shin Gouken
06-10-2010, 03:21 PM
Are stories about my Uncle Pete suitable for this topic?

I for one would like to hear more...

BarelySeeAtAll
06-10-2010, 05:03 PM
Rum is good!

I think I kissed a guy on the cheek when I was in year five, or four. How old did that make me? :s no idea. . .

He was a friend to my brother xD I have no idea whether he found it weird, and nor do/did I care!! It was kinda cute..yet embarrassing - I made him close his eyes and closed mine, even though it was only on the cheek :bigsmile:

Clo
06-10-2010, 05:07 PM
When I was 7, some boy with a rat tail kissed me on the cheek. So I slapped him! That's what I thought I was supposed to do, anyway.

When I was 14 was my first kiss on the lips, and it was really shy and quick. The boy was a wuss, ha.

Shlup
06-10-2010, 05:14 PM
That's both adorable and creepy. xD

I was seven when a boy first kissed me, in the big treehouse at summer day camp.

Rodarian
06-10-2010, 05:32 PM
I can't remember my first kiss....

Rase
06-10-2010, 05:57 PM
In her apartment, after working my magic by giving her an awesome massage.

~*~Celes~*~
06-10-2010, 09:16 PM
My first kiss on the cheek was when I was in kindergarten (I was about 5 I think), a boy named Ben kissed me on the cheek in Children's Church at my first church. :D

My first kiss on the lips was when I was 8. It was my now best friend's cousin, he was 7. I didn't know my best friend at the time, so it was pretty amusing when she started talking about her cousin Josiah and showed me a pic and I said "THAT WAS MY FIRST KISS" she about peed herself xD

My first French kiss was when I was 11.

My first firey, passionate, I AM SO IN LOVE WITH THIS GUY kiss was when I was 17. :)

Shiny
06-10-2010, 10:35 PM
Google is really creepy. My first kiss was during Kindergarten when I was five. There wasn't tongue involved.

xXsarahXx
06-10-2010, 11:13 PM
My first kiss was when i was in year 6, so bout 10-11ish.
It was with one of my best friends at a summer fun club thingy, was egged on my a friend. Unfortunately there was a lot of tongue as in he damn near choked me.
It was horrible.

My next kiss was when I was 16 with my first proper boyfriend, all we did was kiss, he was a unbelievable kisser :P

Now im 22 and theres been a few inbetween, some good, some very bad!

qwertysaur
06-10-2010, 11:15 PM
Top secret :aimkiss:

Christmas
06-10-2010, 11:16 PM
All of you people had your first kiss at such a young and tender AGE now I feel so embarrassed! :(

xXsarahXx
06-10-2010, 11:21 PM
All of you people had your first kiss at such a young and tender kiss, now I feel so embarrassed! :(

I would much rather have waited than had that horrific kiss as my first!

Iceglow
06-11-2010, 12:17 AM
Oh god, first kiss? Probably some girl during Kiss chase in Junior school. Gotta love being like 6 - 8 years old xD

First snog, again in Junior school. Spin the bottle this time would have been year 6 I think.

First really romantic slow burning kiss? 13, less than 6 months later I was 14 and no longer a virgin.

First time I snogged a girl so much in one night my lips ended up blistered? Oh yeah thats actually a true story... I was what, 16 and spent the entire day/night with my then girlfriend snogging. My lips ended up looking chapped/blistered xD

Levian
06-11-2010, 12:51 AM
Aww, I tried to go to that address on Google but it appears they've removed it. :D

First kiss was probably at 6-7 or so. The next one was around 14. I've never kissed anyone I've had any feelings for however, I'm hoping that will change soon.

Meat Puppet
06-11-2010, 01:33 AM
From that one time I had to pay extra.

fire_of_avalon
06-11-2010, 01:49 AM
I was 5, in kindergarten. He came up to me at the swingset and kissed me. I cried and slapped him.

G13
06-11-2010, 01:58 AM
When I was 5 or 6 a girl kissed me on the cheek. I think I was 17 when I finally convinced a girl to kiss me on the lips. I touched a lot of boobs in between those two so it's all good.

Agrias
06-11-2010, 06:21 AM
I think i was five. But my first ACTUAL kiss was when i was 18.

The Man
06-11-2010, 07:05 PM
I think I was five or six. I can't remember. After that it was a long, long time before I kissed anyone.

Pheesh
06-11-2010, 07:15 PM
I had a few pecks and lip to lip kisses strewn around my early teens I think. Nothing I really remember too well.

My first proper kiss was at 16 though.

EDIT: Also, Iceglow, I'm afraid I have to call slut XD

NeoCracker
06-13-2010, 06:19 AM
Never had a proper kiss, though sometime last year one of my bosses gave me a drunken kiss at the bar. I managed to turn my head and she only got my cheek though. :p

Christmas
06-13-2010, 10:32 AM
Never had a proper kiss, though sometime last year one of my bosses gave me a drunken kiss at the bar. I managed to turn my head and she only got my cheek though. :p

You got VIOLATED at work? Poor thing. :(

I dun think you will mind if your boss is hot though. :bigsmile:

champagne supernova
06-13-2010, 11:37 AM
Off the topic, but don't you think it's a bit creepy that Google took a photo of people kissing. A bit of voyeurism for the big G there.

Rebellious Eagle
06-13-2010, 02:27 PM
That's a cute story, hehe. <3
And I'm still waiting for that first kiss. :x

escobert
06-13-2010, 05:35 PM
A girl says we kissed when we were 5 or so but, I don't remember that. So I say my first kiss was with my first girlfriend in 5th grade at the first school dance of the year.

Shin Gouken
06-13-2010, 06:56 PM
I think it's cute that people here are waiting for their first kiss... awww how i remember what it was like to be so innocent, nowdays it's all about rimming and felching

NeoCracker
06-13-2010, 08:54 PM

You got VIOLATED at work? Poor thing. :(

I dun think you will mind if your boss is hot though. :bigsmile:

Nah, we went out to a bar. :p

Hambone
06-13-2010, 09:39 PM
When I was 7, some boy with a rat tail kissed me on the cheek. So I slapped him! That's what I thought I was supposed to do, anyway.

Of course you were supposed to! He had a rat tail! :mad2:

My first kiss with a girl, <s>when I didn't know what I wanted</s>, was when I was 14, towards the end of 8th grade (I think that's the equivalent to Year 9?). There may have been tongue, I doubt that there was though.

I had my first kiss with another guy at 15. He was two years older than me and we were in his mustang. There was definitely tongue that time...nothing else though. :colbert:

Inferno
06-14-2010, 03:05 AM
My first kiss came along with the first time I made woopie....

at the new year's eve
at a friend's house
who had a crush on me
in her bed
with her best friend

Huuuugh

Brunettepudding
06-14-2010, 05:41 AM
First peck on the lips was with a little mexican boy named Darius in second grade. He went to the daycare I lived right next door to, and we were boyfriend and girlfriend for about two days. c:

First lip kiss waaas... My ex boyfriend Gage, and it was completely awkward. He basically grabbed me, shoved me against a wall, and shoved his lips against mine. Not very romantic at all. I was 12.

First French kiss... Uh, I was always asked first "Do you wanna french?" Before last summer. It sounded rather unappealing, so I always said no. But it happened because the guy didn't ask. Was nice, and I have no complaints. [: