PDA

View Full Version : This Pig Thrills

Chris
06-11-2010, 05:24 PM
I decided to not give a damn about what I eat today. I am usually very stritch about what I eat, but I wanted to anjoy one day without worrying about how many calories went into my mouth, or how many carbohydrates I suffered. This was a one-day thing only, of course.

Do you ever "pig-out" and just let go for one day?

oddler
06-11-2010, 05:26 PM
I let go every day. That's how I roll. :quina:

Meat Puppet
06-11-2010, 05:29 PM
pigs are fucking delicious

Rantz
06-11-2010, 05:36 PM

Me too!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/729269/Images/Food_by_Grynz.gif

Madame Adequate
06-11-2010, 05:42 PM

Me too!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/729269/Images/Food_by_Grynz.gif

Oh yes, I agree :)

Aurey
06-11-2010, 05:53 PM
I call it "enjoying my high metabolism while it lasts".

I'm eating two bite brownies atm. A hundred and eighty-five calories per two brownies, and it's all good.

NorthernChaosGod
06-11-2010, 06:24 PM
I typically have a cheat day once a week where I'll let myself have some soda or something sweet or just some fast food and not worry about it.

If I did anything like that any other day I'd make sure to go swim some more to make up for it.

Chris
06-11-2010, 06:31 PM
I didn't give up my daily 40-minute bike ride, either. If I had, the guilt would have consumed me. :D

Zeldy
06-11-2010, 06:36 PM

:}

I just ate a pizza and I'm now eagerly awaiting my large chips and peas that should be arriving shortly!

Evastio
06-11-2010, 07:27 PM
I can't afford to, according to what other people are telling me, so I've been skipping lunch lately.

They say I should lay off the rice so I don't get so fat.

Iceglow
06-11-2010, 07:38 PM
The other night I had a big dinner night. Went to the pub had a mixed grill, 4oz beef steak, 4oz gammon steak, 1 chicken breast, 2 pork sausages, chips, peas, onion rings and followed that with a slice of giant chocolate fudge cake and when I say giant I mean it barely sat in the dish. I didn't eat yesterday because of that however.

NorthernChaosGod
06-11-2010, 08:41 PM
That sounds like an awesome meal.

Iceglow
06-11-2010, 11:12 PM
Well NCG when you get your ass over to London, we'll hit the pub for some proper british pub food :D

Breine
06-11-2010, 11:22 PM
I actually really like healthy food, so it doesn't take that much of an effort for me to have a healthy diet. It comes pretty naturally. However, I also like all the unhealthy stuff, so I will give in from time to time - I have a fast metabolism, though, so it doesn't really matter (weight wise, that is).

NorthernChaosGod
06-11-2010, 11:36 PM
Well NCG when you get your ass over to London, we'll hit the pub for some proper british pub food :D

I'll try and get my ass out there for the Olympics, then you can show me around. :cool:

Rodarian
06-12-2010, 12:24 AM

Word.

Rye
06-12-2010, 01:09 AM
A pig out day every few weeks is actually encouraged when you fall into a weight loss "plateau", because it confuses your body and disrupts the bodies' natural tendencies towards trying to resist weight loss (the body dislikes losing fat.)

My last pig-out day was so good! I brought some watermelon chunks to work, then I went out to a sushi restaurant for lunch and had chicken katsu with ginger salad and miso soup. For dinner, we had pizza, and then after I got an Italian Ice. I felt like such a glutton after!

Today felt a little like a pig-out day, since I didn't go to work, and instead went to a morning college orientation, and then spent the afternoon and evening with a friend, though come to think of it, I didn't eat a lot at all today - I just had a lot of sugary beverages that I usually forbid myself. I actually only had pizza this evening (we have pizza night on fridays!), and I didn't eat prior to that today. =O

Psychotic
06-12-2010, 02:08 AM
I let go every day. That's how I roll. :quina:This.
pigs are smurfing deliciousAlso, this.

Christmas
06-12-2010, 03:35 AM
http://static.123teachme.com/cms_images/funny/pork_beans.jpg

Shorty
06-12-2010, 04:15 AM
omg that's the cutest thing I've ever seen in my life.

Yesterday I binged on three spring rolls and two portions of green vegetarian curry with rice after receiving some bad news. Stuffed myself fullll, and I quickly regretted it.

NorthernChaosGod
06-12-2010, 04:54 AM

OMG. THat is both the cutest and most delicious thing I have ever seen.

Hambone
06-12-2010, 05:12 AM

Same here, although for the couple of years, I have been cutting back some. We have more low fat/calorie/whatever food than we've ever had these days. I've also been drinking more water. I used to have a soda (or 2 :() a day, but that hasn't been for a year or so now.

BarelySeeAtAll
06-12-2010, 12:36 PM
I used to, as part and parcel of being a sixth former haha. But then I realised I was gaining too much weight and was overweight and although I didn't really look it that much, I was aware of it and that's what counted.

So now I try cutting the crap as much as often. And hey, you can still enjoy quavers..which have less calories in them than some special K products. I know which I'd rather be consuming u_u.

Madame Adequate
06-12-2010, 01:12 PM

Stop making me vegetarian ;_;

Rebellious Eagle
06-12-2010, 01:32 PM
Nope, I never have a pig out day. I'm well aware that my metabolism is pretty high since I do sports and have a lot of muscle but I'm still paranoid about eating a lot of bad food.

Laddy
06-13-2010, 09:47 PM
American.