PDA

View Full Version : Hello EoFF, How have you been?

Christmas
06-12-2010, 02:40 PM
Nostalgic time people! :bigsmile:

So how had you, EoFF and its members changes over the year? Share it all here. :bigsmile:

For me, I registered as Unknowns in 2005 and hang out in the FF forums like most of the newbies at that time. :bigsmile:

Staff at that time barely visit those forums from what I notice and they hang out in General Chat. I had no idea there are actually Staff here until I met RSL I think! :bigsmile:

Throughout the years, activities in FF Forums appeared to have dropped but never stopped despite those games are past a decade old or even more. :bigsmile:

I got into usernotes with Meat Puppet and other early players and soon became addicted to it until now. Even though most of the players had retired, I seem to be the only one left! :bigsmile:

I dun want to make this too long, maybe I will continue on another post, now people, share your EoFF memories with us all! :bigsmile:

Chris
06-12-2010, 04:37 PM
Became part of the community seven years ago, and that lasted roughly 2-3 years. Those years were much fun, and I met some pretty amazing folk, most of which remain active to this day. I also snatched two Ciddies in 2005, one for "Weirdest Member", and one for... I'm not quite sure what it was for. xD

Got banned in 2006 for posting inappropriate GJ material. :(

I was actually illegible for a new account in 2008, but didn't return until earlier this year.

oddler
06-12-2010, 05:41 PM
I first found the forums by searching for RMXP things and it's been a blast ever since. There have been a couple times that I've been in and out over the years.

I remember not even knowing about usernotes at first but they quickly became one of the highlights to me after the discovery. Tending to be naturally random, I jumped right in! :choc2:

I regret letting Eizon tail off the way it did but hopefully we'll get it moving again soon. Things just came up as they usually do. :greenie:

escobert
06-12-2010, 06:03 PM
I joined forever ago it seems like. I haven't been around much for the last year and a half or so but that may change soon :p

Raistlin
06-12-2010, 06:08 PM
I was 12 when I registered and am 22 now, so I've changed a lot. EoFF (or The Highwind, as it was called then) was then mostly made up of people I already knew from FFWA. It was much less active, but we had fun.

Rodarian
06-12-2010, 06:24 PM
omg u were 12 ten years ago!.

I was 17 when I joined here ten years back... Pretty much jumped into the deep end of things here....

Was inactive for at least a year or so....

But I have returned and boy I ain't going away!!

So make me feel special biatches!! LOL

The Man
06-12-2010, 06:32 PM
I was eighteen when I signed up. I'm twenty-six now. I was a lot more naïve then. It's embarrassing reading some of my old posts, but apparently a lot of people still liked me.

Aerith's Knight
06-12-2010, 07:31 PM
I joined up when I was really into FF. Now I'm just waiting to see how long it'll take before I get banned.

Mo-Nercy
06-12-2010, 08:27 PM
I registered here when I was 14. I've taken a lot of breaks in between that time and now though. Every time I come back, it's like "why'd I ever leave?"

Chloe.
06-12-2010, 08:29 PM
I joined back in 2005 when I was 12, so my old posts are now very embarrassing to read :p I'm now 17 and I've changed quite a bit, I can actually type properly now but I still don't post as much as a lot of people, I put that down to being quite shy :blush:

Zeldy
06-12-2010, 10:36 PM
I think I joined when I was around 12 or 13, but I'd been on a fair few gaming forums before (PSOQuest? anybody? no? hah!) so I sorta knew how to conduct myself. I was terrible immature though and too obsessed with The Rasmus..

I'm 17/18 now. I've become more of a recluse! I miss the days of :joey: and shauna x spiffingcheese x zeldy. :(

Hambone
06-12-2010, 10:45 PM
I was 11 and needed help on FFX-2. A few months later, I discovered General Chat and the love of my life, Rubah. :bigsmile:

My old posts are dreadful...yuck. :(

Now I'm 16 and I like to think that I've changed, but probably haven't.

Shlup
06-12-2010, 11:04 PM
Everything is the same as when I was seventeen.

Rye
06-12-2010, 11:07 PM
Joined when I was 12 after playing FFX for the first time. Now I'm turning 20 in about two weeks. XD

Agent Proto
06-12-2010, 11:14 PM
I was 17 at the time I joined back in 2000. In fact, I'm pretty sure I joined EoFF at the same time as ShlupQuack. Anyway, I was a Cid's Knight for a couple of years, resigned, then stayed around for a bit. From 2006-2008 while I was with my ex, I pretty much was in a gut and stayed away from posting at EoFF for a bit. Eventually I returned and began posting more often during the CK competition of 2008, um yeah. That's about it. Roll along now.

~*~Celes~*~
06-12-2010, 11:54 PM
I joined when I was 14 going on 15. Now I'm 19 going on 20. I've matured quite a bit and have learned to not let so many little things bother me, and I've experienced love, heartbreak, healing, and friendship thanks to eoff. :heart:

There were times off and on that I took little breaks but always came back. I will always come back, until the day this forum closes for good.

Breine
06-12-2010, 11:55 PM
I was 14 when I joined in 2003 - can't believe I've come here for 7 years now. Pretty crazy. Must be 'cause this place is badass, no?

The place is still wonderfully loony like it's always been, but the activity has gone a bit down since "the good ol' days", I suppose. I don't know.

Raistlin
06-13-2010, 12:02 AM

Really? I would think the invention of electricity made a big difference.

Momiji
06-13-2010, 12:06 AM
Joined when I was 15, and I'm 20 now.

Yeaaaah, I've changed quite a bit. >_>;

Quindiana Jones
06-13-2010, 12:31 AM
I need this to be a multi-choice poll. :colbert:

Also:

Burn. (http://www.hiyoooo.com/) xD

Breine
06-13-2010, 12:38 AM
Burn. (http://www.hiyoooo.com/) xD

lol

The Man
06-13-2010, 01:31 AM

Don't you mean discovery?

Raistlin
06-13-2010, 01:37 AM
I thought about changing it shortly after I made that post, but then realized the most accurate statement would be something like "invention of controlled electricity," and the qualification hurt the delivery.

Also, I refer to Bleys's FFXII forum description.

The Man
06-13-2010, 01:40 AM
touché

Levian
06-13-2010, 02:03 AM
In 2002 I registered on EoFF and for the next 8 years people have been changing my avatar, signature and username on a regular basis!

Christmas
06-13-2010, 02:25 AM
Became part of the community seven years ago, and that lasted roughly 2-3 years. Those years were much fun, and I met some pretty amazing folk, most of which remain active to this day. I also snatched two Ciddies in 2005, one for "Weirdest Member", and one for... I'm not quite sure what it was for. xD

Got banned in 2006 for posting inappropriate GJ material.

I was actually illegible for a new account in 2008, but didn't return until earlier this year.

Oh gosh, I missed you when you were gone!! How I wish we can talk more before you left! :(

I first found the forums by searching for RMXP things and it's been a blast ever since. There have been a couple times that I've been in and out over the years.

I remember not even knowing about usernotes at first but they quickly became one of the highlights to me after the discovery. Tending to be naturally random, I jumped right in!

I regret letting Eizon tail off the way it did but hopefully we'll get it moving again soon. Things just came up as they usually do.

Yeah!! Another usernote player!! *high five*!! Glad that you still do usernotes after all these years and it had been a blast to do usernotes with you!!! :bigsmile:

I joined forever ago it seems like. I haven't been around much for the last year and a half or so but that may change soon

I remember we played guild wars together the last time with Dan. It was so much fun especially I BEAT YOU IN A 1V1 FIGHT!!! I hope you can get your internet fixed and stay put here!!! :kaoclove:

I was 12 when I registered and am 22 now, so I've changed a lot. EoFF (or The Highwind, as it was called then) was then mostly made up of people I already knew from FFWA. It was much less active, but we had fun.

A Decade here and I alway know you through your pimp avatar! Your Avatar is really classic sir! :bigsmile:

omg u were 12 ten years ago!.

I was 17 when I joined here ten years back... Pretty much jumped into the deep end of things here....

Was inactive for at least a year or so....

But I have returned and boy I ain't going away!!

So make me feel special biatches!! LOL

So you are like 27 now? You make me feel young!!! :kaoclove:
And ya, dun ever go away or else I will go to your house and throw poo on your face cause we all like you!!! :kaoclove:

I was eighteen when I signed up. I'm twenty-six now. I was a lot more naïve then. It's embarrassing reading some of my old posts, but apparently a lot of people still liked me.p

Naive? You alway seems to be one of the intelligent poster even back then! I mean you dun make posts like "OWNED, LOLOLOLOL, NOOBZZZZ"!! And apparently you seems to be even more intelligent now!!! :bigsmile:

I registered here when I was 14. I've taken a lot of breaks in between that time and now though. Every time I come back, it's like "why'd I ever leave?"

Haha, I alway misread your name as "No Mercy". You are one of those types that are still pretty active in the gaming forums! :bigsmile:

I joined back in 2005 when I was 12, so my old posts are now very embarrassing to read :p I'm now 17 and I've changed quite a bit, I can actually type properly now but I still don't post as much as a lot of people, I put that down to being quite shy :blush:

You dun seem to be shy in our usernotes!!! And I like you whether you are shy or not!! :kaoclove:

I think I joined when I was around 12 or 13, but I'd been on a fair few gaming forums before (PSOQuest? anybody? no? hah!) so I sorta knew how to conduct myself. I was terrible immature though and too obsessed with The Rasmus..

I'm 17/18 now. I've become more of a recluse! I miss the days of :joey: and shauna x spiffingcheese x zeldy. :(

Most of us started quite immature anyway!! :bigsmile: And I miss Shauna too!! She promised to make a post daily but that never happens! :(

I was 11 and needed help on FFX-2. A few months later, I discovered General Chat and the love of my life, Rubah. :bigsmile:

My old posts are dreadful...yuck. :(

Now I'm 16 and I like to think that I've changed, but probably haven't.

My old posts are dreadful too and I think my current posts are still dreadful! :(
But you are changing for the better right!??? :kaoclove:

No, you are older now. :monster:

Joined when I was 12 after playing FFX for the first time. Now I'm turning 20 in about two weeks. XD

Ya!! RikkuYuna89!!!:kaoclove:
That was such a cute name back then!!! :kaoclove:

I was 17 at the time I joined back in 2000. In fact, I'm pretty sure I joined EoFF at the same time as ShlupQuack. Anyway, I was a Cid's Knight for a couple of years, resigned, then stayed around for a bit. From 2006-2008 while I was with my ex, I pretty much was in a gut and stayed away from posting at EoFF for a bit. Eventually I returned and began posting more often during the CK competition of 2008, um yeah. That's about it. Roll along now.

YOU WASN'T FIRED YOU THREAD CLOSING MONSTER!? :monster:

Anyway, It is nice to have you here to host competitions and events for us and you appear to be one that do it on regular basis. Thank you so much! :bigsmile:

I joined when I was 14 going on 15. Now I'm 19 going on 20. I've matured quite a bit and have learned to not let so many little things bother me, and I've experienced love, heartbreak, healing, and friendship thanks to eoff. :heart:

There were times off and on that I took little breaks but always came back. I will always come back, until the day this forum closes for good.

Look forward to the future and not dwell at the past for too long!!! The important thing now is the present and if you are happy now, then all is good!! :kaoclove:

I was 14 when I joined in 2003 - can't believe I've come here for 7 years now. Pretty crazy. Must be 'cause this place is badass, no?

The place is still wonderfully loony like it's always been, but the activity has gone a bit down since "the good ol' days", I suppose. I don't know.

And you and I were friend friend during 2006 if you go check our usernotes!!! Lastly, I'm glad you finally know who is Mrs Fishmonger! :kaoclove:

Joined when I was 15, and I'm 20 now.

Yeaaaah, I've changed quite a bit. >_>;

Woah! 5 years, Same here!!! :bigsmile:

I need this to be a multi-choice poll.

No, this time, you can only pick one girl. No more orgy for you. :mad2:

The Man
06-13-2010, 02:32 AM
<span style="font: 13px Candara, Skia, Corbel, 'Trebuchet MS', Georgia, Geneva, Helvetica, Lucida, 'Lucida Grande', Arial, sans-serif; color: #38bcee;">

I was eighteen when I signed up. I'm twenty-six now. I was a lot more naïve then. It's embarrassing reading some of my old posts, but apparently a lot of people still liked me.p

Naive? You alway seems to be one of the intelligent poster even back then! I mean you dun make posts like "OWNED, LOLOLOLOL, NOOBZZZZ"!! And apparently you seems to be even more intelligent now!!! :bigsmile:thanks :monster: I might just be my own harshest critic now due to knowing now what my problems were at the time, but I dunno.

Agent Proto
06-13-2010, 02:33 AM
YOU WASN'T FIRED YOU THREAD CLOSING MONSTER!? :monster:

:confused: What?! No way! :mad2: They loved me! I even won a Best Cid's Knight award while I was in staff! :monster: Of course, that was the past, so no doubt I'll ever make it back in staff nor do I want to be a part of it. I'm happy as it is now. :greenie:

Raistlin
06-13-2010, 02:35 AM
A Decade here and I alway know you through your pimp avatar! Your Avatar is really classic sir!

I agree, it's awesome! It does not get much better than Pimp Unne. All credit goes to Lynx for making it, along with dozens of other great Unne-based avatars.

Jiro
06-13-2010, 02:47 AM
Seems like I've learnt how to spell better and use punctuation since I first joined towards the end of '04. Still think like an 11 year old though. :jess:

theundeadhero
06-13-2010, 03:39 AM
I joined EOFF in 2001 at 18. Let's not talk about how I was then. I posted in red text! I found the forum one lonely night as I was staring at the yahoo home page wondering what to search for on the internet. I figured I liked FF so I might as well search for it. I found the frontsite before the forums and decided why not join up.

I stayed in the gaming forums until 2004 when I finally broke into GC and became discovered by the masses. I tend to think 04-06 were my favorite forum days because of the people here at the time but most of them are long gone. I still like the place :p

*usernote kid*

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
06-13-2010, 05:12 AM
I used the walk-throughs on the front site for about a year before I even realized there was a forum. And then it was a couple months of just browsing it before actually joining.
I was 15 then and am 20 now. I've grown a lot, but at the same time, not so much.
I've never been much of poster myself. I like to read what everyone else is posting and occasionally commenting on it. I've had a couple breaks in being here, but never for long. I just can't stay away, there isn't really anywhere else for me.

qwertysaur
06-13-2010, 08:30 PM
I found the frontsite in 2006 and joined to look at a picture on the forums because it was an attachment. That was December 2006

Around March 2007 I found the RP section of the forums through a signature link and was active there for a while. I also discovered usernotes and lightly used them.

By summer 2007 I was very occasionally active in general chat but not really, and still focused mainly on the FF forums.

Then I joined in the second EoFF mafia game. From that until the end of the Fourth I was someone who not everyone knew but at the same time didn't really do much. Then I hosted a couple games with Psy.

Then I signed up for the 2008 CK competition, got a lot farther than expected and became more active in general chat :p

I started typing in green and got made an RM for doing a lot of stuff.

Got a name change to qwertysaur, then got made Site Staff after the second CK competition.

Had a break for a few months, then came back and had some fun with Christmas :bigsmile:

Did some SS work and had a cookie. To be continued in the future.

Agrias
06-13-2010, 08:47 PM
Well, i joined 9 years ago. I was 13 and i'm 21 now. The staff to me were pretty intimidating at first and Jowy and i didnt get along. HAHAHAHAHA!

Now, the forums have grown, the skins have changed but the friends i have from here are dear to me. I pop in every now and then to keep in touch. :)

Mo-Nercy
06-13-2010, 08:55 PM
Haha, I alway misread your name as "No Mercy". You are one of those types that are still pretty active in the gaming forums! :bigsmile:
Well, I play more games now than I did when I was 14, so that makes sense! The only game I really played back then was FFX. I was a Sony fanboy and didn't have the range of consoles I do now and I wasn't into arcade gaming so much back then, so I think I made the breakthrough to GC pretty early. I'm probably more involved in the gaming forums now than I was back then. =\

Cuchulainn
06-13-2010, 09:14 PM
I dont remember much about when i joined. Talked to Allie, Seeby, Nod, Alice, FoA, Azar, Resha etc. in chat though.

OH! I regularly got banned from EotW for arguing with the forums more right leaning members....nothings changed there.

Laddy
06-13-2010, 09:20 PM
Hiiiii~

rubah
06-13-2010, 09:43 PM
I joined EoFF when I needed some more forums in my life. I made my first friends, Resha, Azar, foa, Kirobaito, Denmark, and the rest in #eoff :) I probably wouldn't've posted as much as I have if there hadn't been a chatroom!

Iceglow
06-14-2010, 01:47 AM
I joined up here a good many years ago. I was quieter and more quiet back then.......who the fuck am I kidding.

I joined up and was basically part of the triumvirate of spam with Baloki and Psychotic oh how times change xD my old posts that weren't spam were genuinely probably embarassing to look at.

These days it's a case of will I/won't I disappear or not at times though I have made some awesome friends here and I feel that no matter what I would keep coming here until I get banned.

Christmas
06-14-2010, 02:28 AM
Seems like I've learnt how to spell better and use punctuation since I first joined towards the end of '04. Still think like an 11 year old though. :jess:

This mean EOFF helped you improve a lot in your life! Glad to hear that! :bigsmile:

I joined EOFF in 2001 at 18. Let's not talk about how I was then. I posted in red text! I found the forum one lonely night as I was staring at the yahoo home page wondering what to search for on the internet. I figured I liked FF so I might as well search for it. I found the frontsite before the forums and decided why not join up.

I stayed in the gaming forums until 2004 when I finally broke into GC and became discovered by the masses. I tend to think 04-06 were my favorite forum days because of the people here at the time but most of them are long gone. I still like the place :p

*usernote kid*

USERNOTE KID UNTIE!! OLD FRIEND, LET'S USERNOTE AGAIN LIKE 2005!!! :kaoclove:

I used the walk-throughs on the front site for about a year before I even realized there was a forum. And then it was a couple months of just browsing it before actually joining.
I was 15 then and am 20 now. I've grown a lot, but at the same time, not so much.
I've never been much of poster myself. I like to read what everyone else is posting and occasionally commenting on it. I've had a couple breaks in being here, but never for long. I just can't stay away, there isn't really anywhere else for me.

I remember you have a custom title that goes by "the pantless ninja" right!? I had a few chuckles back then! Even if you do not post, we appreciate you for reading our posts. :bigsmile:

I found the frontsite in 2006 and joined to look at a picture on the forums because it was an attachment. That was December 2006

Around March 2007 I found the RP section of the forums through a signature link and was active there for a while. I also discovered usernotes and lightly used them.

By summer 2007 I was very occasionally active in general chat but not really, and still focused mainly on the FF forums.

Then I joined in the second EoFF mafia game. From that until the end of the Fourth I was someone who not everyone knew but at the same time didn't really do much. Then I hosted a couple games with Psy.

Then I signed up for the 2008 CK competition, got a lot farther than expected and became more active in general chat :p

I started typing in green and got made an RM for doing a lot of stuff.

Got a name change to qwertysaur, then got made Site Staff after the second CK competition.

Had a break for a few months, then came back and had some fun with Christmas :bigsmile:

Did some SS work and had a cookie. To be continued in the future.

Remember I talked to you all those years back and you replied "Have a Cookie". I thought you are a shy little girl!! :kaoclove:

Oh gosh, we had so much fun last year and we gonna continue to have even more fun right? You are alway my favorite qwertysaur!!! :kaoclove:

Well, i joined 9 years ago. I was 13 and i'm 21 now. The staff to me were pretty intimidating at first and Jowy and i didnt get along. HAHAHAHAHA!

Now, the forums have grown, the skins have changed but the friends i have from here are dear to me. I pop in every now and then to keep in touch. :)

You should! You should! I am alway waiting for you to come popping in my usernotes and be my lebsian lover once again! :kaoclove:

And it turn out that inferno isn't your husband! :bigsmile:

I dont remember much about when i joined. Talked to Allie, Seeby, Nod, Alice, FoA, Azar, Resha etc. in chat though.

OH! I regularly got banned from EotW for arguing with the forums more right leaning members....nothings changed there.

You are friends with Resha too!?? Me too!! Me too!!! :kaoclove:

I joined EoFF when I needed some more forums in my life. I made my first friends, Resha, Azar, foa, Kirobaito, Denmark, and the rest in #eoff :) I probably wouldn't've posted as much as I have if there hadn't been a chatroom!

You were knighted around the time I joined if I remember!!! I alway think of you when I see Rinoa though, maybe it got to be with your avatar back then!!! :kaoclove:

And thank you for contributing to last year RSL's Day video!! :bigsmile:

Hiiiii~

LADDY, LADDY, YOU ALWAY HAD THE MOST OUTSTANDING REPLY! :bigsmile:

I joined up here a good many years ago. I was quieter and more quiet back then.......who the smurf am I kidding.

I joined up and was basically part of the triumvirate of spam with Baloki and Psychotic oh how times change xD my old posts that weren't spam were genuinely probably embarassing to look at.

These days it's a case of will I/won't I disappear or not at times though I have made some awesome friends here and I feel that no matter what I would keep coming here until I get banned.

I wish you were quiet now like you were back then and stop mixing with thugs like Psychotic. You can come to me and we can do all soft of happy and healthy things together that doesn't involve drinking. :bigsmile:

Shiny
06-14-2010, 02:45 AM
When I first joined I stayed in the Final Fantasy forums mostly until venturing on to General forums eventually. Once I could give usernotes I mainly did that for a while until around late 2006 or early 2007 where I started to just post and browse all over. Some of the friends I made on here left and some have stayed. That's part of the reason why I stayed. That and the forum is a lot more decent and multi-faceted then some of the others I've seen. Before I joined EoFF I would just lurk forums, but going on here got me out of my forum shell a bit.

Christmas
06-14-2010, 02:59 AM
When I first joined I stayed in the Final Fantasy forums mostly until venturing on to General forums eventually. Once I could give usernotes I mainly did that for a while until around late 2006 or early 2007 where I started to just post and browse all over. Some of the friends I made on here left and some have stayed. That's part of the reason why I stayed. That and the forum is a lot more decent and multi-faceted then some of the others I've seen. Before I joined EoFF I would just lurk forums, but going on here got me out of my forum shell a bit.

Just admit it. You stayed cause you cannot do without me as much as I cannot do without you. Takes two to achieve Orgasm. :mymelkiss:

Dignified Pauper
06-14-2010, 02:41 PM
In 2001, I would have been 15... Goodness.

I've been banned, I've been the subject of controversy, and I have had so many failed projects that I ought to be known as the Recognized Failure rather than a Recognized Member.

Loony BoB
06-14-2010, 05:18 PM
When I joined fifty-three years ago, I barely knew how to revive Aeris. It was tough times, with wild NeX's running around eating chocobos. Whilst you would think this only helped towards the endangerment of the chocobo species, they actually thrived back then. I met many fellow chocobos, some of which developed into friends. Robb, Wishing Star, Squally Leonharty, Ashi and Sapphire were the closest ones to me at the time, and we had much fun back then, and it was splendid. Unfortunately most of them have moved on to other things, although I still see them from time to time, which is nice. Anyway. Moving on, the real reason for the endagerment of chocobos around here came soon after: genocide. It was horrific. All chocobos were wiped out in favour of intense genetic engineering allowing for everyone to create themselves as they wished to appear, which I'm sure we can all agree on being an absolute abomination, an act of God, a horrendous mistake. But I digress. Times moved on, and such a thing became the norm. Chocobos these days only thrive when people dress up like them, seemingly a nod to their past, much like people dress up as bards and white mages when going to cosplay events. It was sad, but such is the way of things.

I was becoming somewhat well known around these parts at that point. Despite being born in the city of Effeffvee, I was luckily aided by the well-meaning people such as Lilly, Gilgamesh and the like. They introduced me to larger locales - the biggest, as ever, was Genchat, where we speak even now. It wasn't as big back then, although now it is still not as big as it has been. It was much more... carefree, I would say. We would congratulate each other on many a milestone, and people would earn special permission to create ranks for themselves based on their contributions, which was a neat move for the time we were living in. I was Coached by the best there ever will be around here to be the best I could ever be around here. The Cid's Knights and the far less official Dawn Warriors (or were they Light Warriors? I forget, it was long ago) would do what they could for all beings great and small, and whilst I was still on the small side, they showed me just what you could achieve if you put your mind to it.

I can't remember when I started mapping out the lands we now walk. Was it before or after I was welcomed to the circle? I still am not sure. I remember doing all sorts of things. Establishing more official means of recognition for our fellow members. Encouraging others to work together to make the place better for the new life that would be coming to our nation, and even for those passing by. I did the latter by going back to old traditions: The Site, as it was called, was once a force to be reckoned with, and people could get endless information from it. However, it had not been updated with new records, new research, and thus it had fallen behind other lesser sites. This was The Site, though, so I felt it my duty to encourage others into making it the best there could be once more. And with the help of many, many people of Eyeson, we achieved this.

Things moved quickly after that. I moved up to the upper echelons, being allowed more control over things, but never did I feel that I truly was the one to be in use of such things. Still not now, I say... the thought passes my mind, that I could make this place my own, but I dare not. The nation is better led by the many, at least at the moment, and maybe someday a great man or lady shall step up to grace ourselves with their presence and work their way through the land as I once did, and take that extra step. Maybe.

But my old bones still love this place. My heart could not be without it. The people, the atmosphere, the intelligence that thrives amongst it, the spirit. It lives on.

~*~Celes~*~
06-14-2010, 05:24 PM

Look forward to the future and not dwell at the past for too long!!! The important thing now is the present and if you are happy now, then all is good!! :kaoclove:

You're right Mas-Mas, thanks :D

Jess
06-14-2010, 07:50 PM
I was 12 when I joined in 2002, but I became inactive very quickly.

I became so inactive I forgot I already had an account and created a new account! Shortly after doing this, I realised and Daniel merged the accounts together.

I was originally 'Jesssica' but have stuck with 'Jess' since. I think the only reason I had 'Jesssica' in the first place is because I assumed 'Jess' or 'Jessica' would already be taken and was too stupid to check.

I think my most active period was in 2005-2007. I could be wrong, I can't be bothered to check. :jess:

8 years later, I'm 20. I've changed a lot.

Peegee
06-14-2010, 07:56 PM
I was stupid when I joined, but didn't think i was stupid. So my posts them were indicative of ignorance.

now I'm sure I'm an idiot so there's no surprise to anybody that my posts are the way they are.

Sometimes I pretend to be intelligent because somebody like Rich or Hux are talking to me.

Raistlin
06-14-2010, 10:29 PM
All chocobos were wiped out in favour of intense genetic engineering allowing for everyone to create themselves as they wished to appear, which I'm sure we can all agree on being an absolute abomination, an act of God, a horrendous mistake.

I was Coached by the best there ever will be around here to be the best I could ever be around here.

*groan*

Loony BoB
06-14-2010, 10:30 PM
Ahahahahaha, I didn't even intend on the act of God thing. Punny!

Raistlin
06-14-2010, 10:38 PM
You didn't intend the "act of God" pun atrocity? It was so blatant and forced and terrible that I could only conclude that you spent 10 minutes trying to write it into the worst joke possible.

Loony BoB
06-14-2010, 10:47 PM
xD Nah. I was just saying what most people say about genetic engineering.

Agrias
06-17-2010, 02:23 AM
LESBIAN USERNOTES, HERE I COME!!!~

:penciltrick:

whoops...

G13
06-17-2010, 03:48 AM
I joined in '06 I believe. I stuck to the lower forums mostly, acting like a crazed fan (i.e. a total fucking noob). I disappeared a few months after joining, lots of personal stuff to deal with. I came back every once in a while, posting angry things. I finally resolved my :bou::bou::bou::bou: and came back last year. I've tried joining other forums dedicated to things I like, like certain book series, but holy crap are they boring. Not one other place has even half as many interesting people as EoFF does.

Denmark
06-17-2010, 09:11 AM
I was 12 when I registered and am 22 now, so I've changed a lot.

Rikku_Yuffie_girl
06-29-2010, 12:23 AM
I joined when I was 15. I'm 19 now. I spelled horribly and I was terribly annoying. I used to be on here frequently including chat. But then I guess I just grew up and stopped going on here. Really I only get on here now if I'm bored. Or Since FFXIII came out recently, I've been on here for that. Still love the place though. (:

~*~Celes~*~
06-29-2010, 12:27 AM

5 years already! :D

Christmas
06-29-2010, 01:00 AM
Ya, 5 years too!!

I joined few months earlier than you! :bigsmile: