PDA

View Full Version : Ciddies, Part 18: Now legal in America. Nominate!

Queen Award, First of Her Name
06-12-2010, 07:33 PM
HEY HEY, KIDS!

Yeah, yeah, so apparently I'm late. Late? Pah! I'm never late. Nor am I early. I arrive precisely when I mean to. So, what have I been up to lately? Oh man, where to begin! I've been traveling the world, and for all you know, I've been quietly sneaking around with your sister in the past few months! It's been crazy, I wish I took videos. I should do that sometime... you know, for the 'memories'. :aimsun:

I've also been keeping tabs on how things have been going around here... Yuletide seemed to run a pretty good game last time around, so that worked out well for me. Although whats up with "CIDDIES, YAY!"? Needs to be a little more suave than that for me. Someone hit me up with a sig. I'll pay you in my own special way... eh heh. Where was I? I hope you guys didn't miss me too much. Ah, who am I kidding, of course I hope you did. You better have. Anyone who didn't miss me gets a few votes taken off their tally! Ha! How do you like them apples?

Alright. Alright. I'll get to the part you're genuinely interested in. Well, the part that you're genuinely interested in that isn't me, of course. :aimsun: So, if you don't know the drill, read the bottom part of this post and try to wrap your head around just how insane a set of rules can go. Thanks to the EC for their efforts in getting together a complete list of awards, btw. Good stuff.

Here we go!

And the Ciddies are...

1. Best Member
2. Best Male
3. Best Female
4. Best Admin [automated, don't bother nominating]
5. Best Cid's Knight [automated, don't bother nominating]
6. Best Site Staff [automated, don't bother nominating]
7. Best Recognized Member/Former Staff
8. Best Veteran [person who registered between 1999 and 2006 and isn't on staff or a Former Staff / Recognized Member]
9. Best Regular [person who registered between 2007 and 2008 and isn't on staff or a Former Staff / Recognized Member]
10. Best Newbie [person who registered between 2009 and 2010 and isn't on staff or a Former Staff / Recognized Member]
11. Nicest Member
12. Evilest Member
13. Sexiest Male [must actually be male]
14. Sexiest Female must actually be female]
15. Cutest Male [must actually be male]
16. Cutest Female [must actually be female]
17. Best Custom Rank
18. Best Avatar
19. Best Signature
20. Best Artist
21. Best Writer
22. Best Poster
23. Best Spammer
24. Best Chatter
25. Best Visitor Messager
26. Funniest Member
27. Weirdest Member
28. Worst Username
29. Best Returning Member
30. Most Powerful Member
31. Most Informative Member
32. Most Productive Member
33. Most Underrated Member
34. Most Improved Member
35. Most Missed Member
36. Most Hardcore Gamer
37. Most Helpful Gamer
38. Most Helpful Techy
39. Most Helpful Member
40. Cutest Couple [this is for legitimate couples, please go to award 50 for joke nominations]

Most Likely To…
41. Become a Cid's Knight
42. Get Banned
43. Win a Ciddie for the very first time [past winners list (http://www.eyesonff.com/BoB/ciddiewinners.txt)]
44. Not notice winning this Ciddie [remember, they still need to be active members!]
45. Be Scruffy, the janitor
46. Wait for a stop sign to say 'go'.
47. Cry while watching The Expendables
48. Be Lightning
49. Be Snow
50. Get Together [this is not for real couples, but rather for people who you think might hook up... or people who you think would get annoyed because of being nominated, or something]

PM your nominations to me. You can nominate yourself for a few of them, if you want. Try not to nominate anyone else for more than five different awards. Nominations will close around a week from the time of this post, I s'pose.

But, if you want elaboration on that.

The Rules:
Rule #1 - You can nominate yourself for no more than two awards, excluding Cutest Couple.
Rule #2 - You can nominate any one member for no more than five awards, excluding Cutest Couple.
Rule #3 - Do not post your nominations - PM them (http://forums.eyesonff.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=2986).
Rule #4 - PM nominations to Award Guy (http://forums.eyesonff.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=2986), not anyone else!
Rule #5 - PM your nominations by the closing date.
Rule #6 - Do not spam up the Ciddies Thread with self-advertising.
Rule #7 - You cannot nominate more than one person per award (aside from #40 & #50, obviously). If you do, I'll take the first one you've nominated.
Rule #8 - You can't be nominated for avatar, custom rank and/or sig if you do not have an avatar, custom rank and/or sig - unless you remove them at some time during the Ciddies.
Rule #9 - You can change your avatar, custom rank and/or sig during nominations and finals. This shouldn't cause any major issues, as you can only earn what awards you recieve, be the votes late or early, that's your problem.
Rule #10 - Changes/additions can be made however often you like. Please title any PM's with Changes as 'Nomination Changes' or 'Vote Changes', and the same for additions (only 'Additions' should replace 'Changes' in the title. Duh).
Rule #11 - You can only be nominated/voted for one of the 'rank-categorized-awards'. Best Admin, Cid's Knight and Site Staff have automatic entry for all of the obvious included members.
Rule #12 - You can't nominate a male for any Ciddie with the word 'female' in it, and you can't nominate a female for any Ciddie with the word 'male' in it. If it doesn't have 'male' or 'female' in it, you can nominate a member of either gender.
Rule #13 - People who are NOT currently couples shouldn't be voted as Cutest Couple - this is for people who ARE already couples.
Rule #14 Nominations for Ciddie #43 must NOT be past Ciddies winners.
Rule #15 - People who are currently couples shouldn't be voted as Most Likely To Get Together - this is for people who are NOT already couples. By 'Get Together', I mean 'Become A Couple'.

*deep breath*

Also - You don't have to make nominations for every award.
Also - When nominating, please think not of overall, but purely of the last six months. In other words, if someone was really helpful one year ago, and they don't help much now, they shouldn't get that award. This is purely for the occurrences of the last six months!
Also - The Cutest Couple award does not count into the five nominations for another member of your choice, or your self-nominations.
Also - All nominations are strictly confidential - the only other people with access to the Award Guy account is Loony BoB.
In addition to that - You cannot publically post your nominations or votes until after the final voting has occurred - a thread can be made for them a bit after the results are shown.
Also - To be nominated into the second round for an award, a member must obtain two nominations in that award. However, should eight members all receive three nominations, then the cut-off will be raised to three nominations, and the same for eight members receiving four nominations each, and so on. The only exception to this rule will be if only 1-3 members will be cut, meaning it's not worth the change.
Also - I hold the right to reject any nominations/votes for any reason, most often this is that the member hasn't been active in the forums or chatroom in the past six months.
Also - For a list of past Ciddies winners, THE LIST (http://www.eyesonff.com/BoB/ciddiewinners.txt)
Also - Award Guy, Election Booth and second accounts are only allowed to be voted for the MLT (Most Likely To...) and Profile (Custom Title, Avatar, Signature) Ciddies.
Also - Banned members are only allowed to be voted for the Best Chatter and Most Missed Member Ciddies.
Also - If a member belongs to more than one group (e.g. Former Staff AND Site Staff) then they are eligible ONLY for the first of those groups to appear in the list. This covers Ciddies for Best Admin, Cid's Knight, Site Staff, Recognized Member/Former Staff, Veteran, Regular and Newbie.
Also - Let's keep it fun. GO! Nominate!

Shiny
06-12-2010, 07:34 PM
Hell yes.

Raistlin
06-12-2010, 07:44 PM
Congrats to all the winners.

Mo-Nercy
06-12-2010, 07:45 PM
I must remember to make time to nominate this week. For my sister's sake.

LunarWeaver
06-12-2010, 07:52 PM
I wonder if there is a tale of tragedy hiding behind Award Guy's blissfully horny bravado.

Madame Adequate
06-12-2010, 07:56 PM
I feel obligated to point out that the age of consent in America varies from state to state and it is 17 in more states than it is 18. Because that is the kind of pointless nitpicking which brings me joy :colbert:

HEY HEY, KIDS!

What is this Three Dog business? John Henry Eden does not approve.

06-12-2010, 08:10 PM
I've edited in the usual rules, including the link to everyone's favourite past Ciddies winners list. If anyone notices a name missing from that list that should be on it, or a name that has been changed, let me know! Ingoring the joke name changes that seem to be going on right now, that is. Who would want to be like Loony BoB anyway? :shifty:

HEY HEY, KIDS!

What is this Three Dog business? John Henry Eden does not approve.
http://www.lossimpsonsonline.com.ar/personajes/krusty-el-payaso/krusty-el-payaso.gif

~*~Celes~*~
06-12-2010, 08:20 PM
:excited:

Rye
06-12-2010, 08:22 PM
Y'all ready for this?

DOO DOOOO DO DO DO DO DOOO DO DO DOOOOOO :omghey:

The Man
06-12-2010, 08:44 PM
Congrats to all the winners.Yes, this.

Jessweeee♪
06-12-2010, 08:44 PM
I think the signature I made on my first day with photoshop was beautiful :colbert:

Madame Adequate
06-12-2010, 08:45 PM
I stand corrected, noble clown.

Loony BoB
06-12-2010, 09:10 PM
Y'all ready for this?

DOO DOOOO DO DO DO DO DOOO DO DO DOOOOOO :omghey:
Reserved for the revelations. =] Honestly, though, I couldn't stop listening to that song for about half an hour recently as AG just kept playing it over and over and over and over while typing out the first post of this thread.

Rebellious Eagle
06-12-2010, 09:12 PM
It's that time of the year again? Maybe this time around I'll actually nominate some members. :D

Vermachtnis
06-12-2010, 09:15 PM
Nom'd some in.

Shin Gouken
06-12-2010, 10:06 PM
Ciddies? Ive been here 5 years how did i not know about this :spin:

Loony BoB
06-12-2010, 10:16 PM
Interestingly enough, none of the owners have posted since the start of the year so they can't be nominated for Most Powerful Member...

Jessweeee♪
06-12-2010, 10:27 PM
I'm having a hard time finding people to nominate for Best Regular within that short time frame of 2007-2008 D:

Psychotic
06-12-2010, 10:57 PM
I just put Christmas for everything. :monster:

Shin Gouken
06-12-2010, 11:11 PM
I'm having a hard time finding people to nominate for Best Regular within that short time frame of 2007-2008 D:

I only nominated for just over half the categories... i couldn't be arsed checking details like who's been here how long :roll:

Aerith's Knight
06-12-2010, 11:33 PM
Interestingly enough, none of the owners have posted since the start of the year so they can't be nominated for Most Powerful Member...

Very smart to say so, because now I'll have to nominate you. :)

Levian
06-12-2010, 11:35 PM

I'll help you out!

Demon Dude
Blue Harvest
Caraliz
Depression Moon
Værn
Bastian
sora_lion_heart
Shattered Dreamer
PeneloRatsbane
CelestialStarDust
Timekeeper
Sir Lancealot
Nikki
Sephiroth
champagnesupernova
Marky Tee
Akaria
DarkBahamut
Rianoa
Magixion
Cyric
IronOcean
thegirth
xXsarahXx
Academic
Suvious
Nice
missaira
Seraphic
Agent0042
Shiva_
Alucard von Elru
Cloud88
Gilghamut
Realm25
sephireland
Ledious

Breine
06-12-2010, 11:51 PM
WOOP WOOP WOOP!

Agent Proto
06-12-2010, 11:56 PM
Oh, I love how some people are rushing to send in their nominations immediately. I'll wait for a day or two before I fill out the nominations.

Raistlin
06-13-2010, 12:05 AM

As much as you'd love there to be, there's no absolute requirement for recent posting. :p Vote for whoever you want, people!

Del Murder
06-13-2010, 12:10 AM

As much as you'd love there to be, there's no absolute requirement for recent posting. :p Vote for whoever you want, people!
As much as you wish you could, you don't make the rules!

Raistlin
06-13-2010, 12:18 AM
I've nominated and voted for plenty of people largely on the basis of before the last six months. As far as I know, that is a guideline that BoB/AG strongly encourages, but I have never heard of a nomination thrown out on that basis. And I've seen a lot of Ciddies.

Psychotic
06-13-2010, 12:26 AM
I have never heard of a nomination thrown out on that basis. And I've seen a lot of Ciddies.I've had it happen to me :monster:

Hollycat
06-13-2010, 12:28 AM
INSTRUCshUNS TOOOO Longggg.....
SMALL CacTUAr Brain OverLOAding......

Raistlin
06-13-2010, 12:30 AM
I have never heard of a nomination thrown out on that basis. And I've seen a lot of Ciddies.I've had it happen to me :monster:

You apparently are not willing to put AG in his (or her) place. Or maybe BoB just likes all the people I often nominate who are never around (like krissy, Lynx, Unne, and RSL).

Clo
06-13-2010, 12:32 AM
Oh! I'll refrain from voting -- I feel too new. Next time!

Levian
06-13-2010, 12:38 AM
I've nominated and voted for plenty of people largely on the basis of before the last six months. As far as I know, that is a guideline that BoB/AG strongly encourages, but I have never heard of a nomination thrown out on that basis. And I've seen a lot of Ciddies.

Why would you nominate those people anyway? :p If they don't care enough about the forums to visit for 6 months, then it's a fair guess they couldn't care less about the ciddies either.

Breine
06-13-2010, 12:40 AM
Oh! I'll refrain from voting -- I feel too new. Next time!

This is just the nomination round. The voting round is much easier to work with, I guess. You should give it a try when that round starts in some days :)

champagne supernova
06-13-2010, 12:41 AM
I just realised I've never voted for these things. And I've just found out how long I've been registered for. I really did take a break at some point. But...I'll do it tomorrow.

Raistlin
06-13-2010, 12:52 AM
Why would you nominate those people anyway? :p If they don't care enough about the forums to visit for 6 months, then it's a fair guess they couldn't care less about the ciddies either.

I actually didn't this time, because some of them had been gone too long even for me. But considering caring about Ciddies beyond amusement/entertainment value is unfathomable to me, I don't factor in to my (very brief) considerations how much my nominee would care about the Ciddie. That logic would seem to say people who only post in the FF forums shouldn't get nominated either. :p

Christmas
06-13-2010, 01:42 AM
Psychotic gonna sweep again. http://www.manysmileys.com/files/E/BJ/z5/EBJz508w60369282.gif

fire_of_avalon
06-13-2010, 02:05 AM
Raistlin, shut up or I swear to god I will kiss you on your mouth and you will DIE.

The Man
06-13-2010, 02:09 AM
Someone needs to link to the audio of Picard saying, "Shut up, WesLY". :monster:

Del Murder
06-13-2010, 02:11 AM
We should force it to be the link in his signature.

Raistlin
06-13-2010, 02:31 AM
Raistlin, shut up or I swear to god I will kiss you on your mouth and you will DIE.

... is that supposed to try to make me stop? ;)

Tavrobel
06-13-2010, 02:40 AM
FYC Thread, please.

Jiro
06-13-2010, 02:42 AM
Time for a last ditch effort to get myself nominated for something I guess.

Rye
06-13-2010, 02:44 AM
We're gonna get a FYC thread up soon.

Shlup
06-13-2010, 03:04 AM
There goes Raistlin, sucking the fun out of everything yet again.

I nominate Raistlin for Fattest Harpy.

Leeza
06-13-2010, 03:08 AM
Congrats to all the winners.Yes, this.
Ditto. I might as well say it now as I might not be here for the revelations thread. :)

foa? I want your disease. :)

Someone needs to link to the audio of Picard saying, "Shut up, WesLY". :monster:
Yes. Someone please link that to his sig as has been suggested. :)

I'll try get some noms in in time. :)

fire_of_avalon
06-13-2010, 03:24 AM
That was definitely supposed to be kick.

There goes another thing I'll never live down.

Tavrobel
06-13-2010, 03:41 AM
Whatever, that's all angels are good for anyways. But why, why would you kick him on the mouth, as opposed to in the mouth? I find it difficult to believe that you would typo twice in such a fashion without catching it at either instance.

Nominations sent'd.

theundeadhero
06-13-2010, 03:43 AM
AG, if my sister happens to be locked up in your closet will you tell her I miss her sammiches?

Jiro
06-13-2010, 04:30 AM
Nominating for Most Underrated is hard. Does anyone think they're underrated? Please put up your hand if you do.

The Man
06-13-2010, 04:31 AM
I was overrated for awhile. I'm probably rated more or less correctly now.

Tavrobel
06-13-2010, 04:35 AM
Nominating for Most Underrated is hard. Does anyone think they're underrated? Please put up your hand if you do.

I appreciate the offer, but any and all current or former Site Staff are automatically barred from receiving this award or any form of recognition.

But thanks.

Christmas
06-13-2010, 04:37 AM

I appreciate the offer, but any and all current or former Site Staff are automatically barred from receiving this award or any form of recognition.

But thanks.

You are not underrated to me! At least to me from the hard work you put into for the site and everything. Especially last year ciddies' speeches. All thanks to you! :bigsmile:

Jiro
06-13-2010, 05:14 AM

But thanks.

You guys have a :bou::bou::bou::bou: job. We notice if you fuck up, but doing your jobs means things just seem normal.

NorthernChaosGod
06-13-2010, 05:22 AM

Wtf is this crap about?

theundeadhero
06-13-2010, 05:24 AM

But thanks.Nonsense, I won it in 2006.

Jiro
06-13-2010, 05:25 AM

Wtf is this crap about?
Tradition. Just go with it bro

Christmas
06-13-2010, 05:27 AM

I thought I won that in 2006! :tongue:

Jiro
06-13-2010, 05:32 AM

I thought I won that in 2006! :tongue:

Two sets of Ciddies a year, innit?

Tavrobel
06-13-2010, 05:35 AM
Not that year. The insurance wouldn't cover it.

NorthernChaosGod
06-13-2010, 05:38 AM

Wtf is this crap about?
Tradition. Just go with it bro

I don't have to and you can't make me. :colbert:

Also, noms sent in.

theundeadhero
06-13-2010, 06:46 AM
Tradition? Nah, they're just making fun of an oldbie who isn't around to see us laughing at him anymore.

NorthernChaosGod
06-13-2010, 07:09 AM
That's just weaksauce. :colbert:

Timekeeper
06-13-2010, 07:47 AM

Woah! I'm a regular now.
That's mildly insane!

Righto, I'll go through an nom then.

Jiro
06-13-2010, 08:17 AM
I just need best av and best sig. Maybe I'll just skip those noms and just vote wherever.

Rodarian
06-13-2010, 09:51 AM
Why the hell do I have to be soo late in responding...

Nominate and vote the right way!!

06-13-2010, 11:42 AM
Thanks to all ten people who have nominated so far.

The rest of you bums are slackers. What, you have other things to do!? Prioritise! Ciddies comes first, bitches!

Jiro
06-13-2010, 12:05 PM
I'm one of those ten :smug:

Loony BoB
06-13-2010, 12:18 PM
Got Danielle to nominate. C'mon people, if a person who rarely posts can nominate, you all can!

Carl the Llama
06-13-2010, 12:19 PM
I'm one of those ten :smug:

This ^^

Psychotic
06-13-2010, 12:19 PM
Got Danielle to nominate. C'mon people, if a person who rarely posts can nominate, you all can!I'll only nominate if you nominate The Shoeless Hobo for worst user name.

Loony BoB
06-13-2010, 12:24 PM
I'm sorry, I already nominated and have used up my allocated change-nomination-allowance.

Jiro
06-13-2010, 12:26 PM
A FYC thread would be really handy btw. :p

Baloki
06-13-2010, 12:33 PM
It's this time of year again already :p?

Breine
06-13-2010, 12:44 PM
Nominated! :hat:

Timekeeper
06-13-2010, 12:46 PM
I was one of the first 10 to nominate?
That's hard proof that people are being slack!

Baloki
06-13-2010, 12:47 PM
I was one of the first 10 to nominate?
That's hard proof that people are being slack!

Any decent oldbie doesn't nominate until the last 10 mins Lezza style!

Christmas
06-13-2010, 12:56 PM
http://forums.eyesonff.com/eoff-archived-awards/128557-end-year-ciddies-2009-nomination-thread-7.html

Will Del Murder try his famous move on this Ciddies too!? We look forward for your last second nominations Mr Del Murder! :bigsmile:

Chris
06-13-2010, 01:58 PM
Just sent in my nominations. :D

Goldenboko
06-13-2010, 02:24 PM
HEY HEY, KIDS!

Yeah, yeah, so apparently I'm late. Late? Pah! I'm never late. Nor am I early. I arrive precisely when I mean to.

You are not a wizard. :colbert:

Laddy
06-13-2010, 02:30 PM
Sent my nommies.

theundeadhero
06-13-2010, 04:16 PM
Last minute noms, oldbie style.

Also, before anyone else tries it I'm claiming my rightful role to keep track of the predictions during the ciddies. Sure, sure, I've let some of you do it when I couldn't or was feeling lazy, but not this time.

Jings
06-13-2010, 05:31 PM
I'm going to win one this year. I feel it in my water! :excited:

Rodarian
06-13-2010, 07:02 PM
Water wha.... Are you dipping your feet again in the baby pool... You do know that they pee and poo in them! X_X

I wonder what sector should I be nominated for.. I'll have to post my noms tmmw though!

Miriel
06-13-2010, 07:22 PM

Hell yeah you did! And I think you were nominated for it the next Ciddies too. :p

G13
06-13-2010, 07:24 PM
I nom'ed last night and fully expected there to be more posts in here. For shame EoFF.

qwertysaur
06-13-2010, 07:24 PM
I won most underrated after getting RM'ed :p

theundeadhero
06-13-2010, 07:29 PM
Me too! :p

Jess
06-13-2010, 07:41 PM
I'll try not to forget to nominate / vote this time round.

qwertysaur
06-13-2010, 07:52 PM
Award guy and a handful of members will prod you so you don't forget. I heard that there will be use of flamethrowers in prodding this time :p

Breine
06-13-2010, 07:57 PM
It wouldn't be the Ciddies if there wasn't prodding involved :holmes:

Mo-Nercy
06-13-2010, 08:34 PM
Decided to get my nominations in now. Sure beats watching Australia getting hung out to dry by Germany. =X

Shiny
06-13-2010, 08:44 PM
I feel it in my water! :excited:
:erm:

I'll probably get to nominating for everything today and hopefully some of them go through this time. :shiny:

Leeza
06-13-2010, 08:58 PM
Okay, maybe I'm just getting blind in my old age and can't see it, but when is the closing date?

Mo-Nercy
06-13-2010, 09:05 PM
PM your nominations to me. You can nominate yourself for a few of them, if you want. Try not to nominate anyone else for more than five different awards. Nominations will close around a week from the time of this post, I s'pose.
Howzatfura closin' date, Leez? xD

Leeza
06-13-2010, 09:14 PM
Thank you. I guess I have a lot of time then. :)

Shiny
06-13-2010, 09:23 PM
Where are the chat stats?

Laddy
06-13-2010, 09:24 PM
No Best Thread Ciddie? Aww...because this thread (http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-chat/132375-a-2.html) would be my vote.

Rantz
06-13-2010, 10:41 PM
I'm posting to get that little dot on the thread icon.

oddler
06-13-2010, 11:13 PM
I'm working on mine right now, Mr. Guy. You gave us a week; don't get your booth curtain in a bunch. :choc2:

Aerith's Knight
06-13-2010, 11:15 PM
I'm gonna be cool and wait until someone PM's me, because otherwise my PM box stays empty. :(

Ouch!
06-13-2010, 11:18 PM
I have never once nominated for the Ciddies. Not starting now!

Rye
06-14-2010, 12:07 AM
Done and done!

Raistlin
06-14-2010, 12:11 AM
No Best Thread Ciddie? Aww...because this thread (http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-chat/132375-a-2.html) would be my vote.

Yeah, wait a sec, what happened to Best Post and Best Thread???

oddler
06-14-2010, 12:34 AM
I MM'd Aerith's Knight telling him to nominate but he still seems reluctant. I suggest everyone who reads this thread sends him a message doing the same. Even if you, yourself, are not going to nominate, do your part to make sure that AK does. :greenie:

Goldenboko
06-14-2010, 01:27 AM
I nominated some stuff.

Aerith's Knight
06-14-2010, 01:33 AM
I did my part! Stop bothering me!

...:cool:

Melissaur
06-14-2010, 01:38 AM
Nominations are in! GoodLuck everyone

Leeza
06-14-2010, 01:54 AM

He couldn't handle more than three PMs. :)

Aerith's Knight
06-14-2010, 02:31 AM

I just wasn't used to it. :(

Christmas
06-14-2010, 02:32 AM

I just wasn't used to it. :(

You can talk to me in PM if you want!!! :kaoclove:

You will get used to it soon!!! :bigsmile:

Lawr
06-14-2010, 02:41 AM
I don't feel like nominating this time.

Madame Adequate
06-14-2010, 04:44 AM

Yeah, wait a sec, what happened to Best Post and Best Thread???

No idea, but boy was I pissed when I realized they were gone. I was kind of hoping that this (http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-chat/129512-girls-weird.html) had a chance at best thread.

Oh well~

Raistlin
06-14-2010, 05:37 AM
Yeah, and my April Fool's thread! Figures they take away the Ciddie right when I make a notable thread. It's obviously a conspiracy.

Rodarian
06-14-2010, 05:42 AM
Will do's my noms tonight.. What?!!! For goodness sake I sleep when you guys do your full frolicking around the forum!!

Christmas
06-14-2010, 10:17 AM
BTW, FYC Thread below

http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-chat/132692-ciddies-your-consideration-thread-june-2010-a.html

Chloe.
06-14-2010, 04:53 PM
I want to nominate but I don't really know who to nominate for what, and I can't really be bothered at the moment, maybe later :D

Old Manus
06-14-2010, 05:47 PM
first post

The Man
06-14-2010, 05:56 PM
I'm as lazy as Scruffy. Just felt like pointing that out.

Rodarian
06-14-2010, 07:04 PM
Yay I'm typing my noms as week speak...

Thats it I better be nom and voted for something!!!

I deserve better don't ya think!!

Agent Proto
06-14-2010, 07:10 PM
Okay, I completed the nominations. I wish I could nominate several people for some awards, but I couldn't. :( That was pretty tough.

Evastio
06-14-2010, 07:31 PM
I'm finding myself stuck for most of the nominations. :/

Perhaps I'll just wait until the voting starts.

Aydin
06-14-2010, 07:36 PM
I'm ecstatic!!! <3

06-14-2010, 09:35 PM
994 nominations so far from 31 members! Now that's better. :D I hope to have another ten or so in the next 24 hours, and let's keep that number going up, up, up!

EDIT: And after a quick check, I think this time the first person to have submitted a complete list of nominations with no rejected nominees is... Jiro! Congratulations, and thankyou for such a well thought out message with such detail to why you selected them, too! Top dog!

oddler
06-14-2010, 09:37 PM
I'm finding myself stuck for most of the nominations. :/

Perhaps I'll just wait until the voting starts.

No biggy. I skipped a lot of them because I was drawing blanks, too. Just send in the ones you're sure of. :choc2:

Del Murder
06-15-2010, 02:04 AM
My nominations are currently for sale. Pm me for a price list and availability.

Raistlin
06-15-2010, 03:08 AM
EDIT: And after a quick check, I think this time the first person to have submitted a complete list of nominations with no rejected nominees is... Jiro! Congratulations, and thankyou for such a well thought out message with such detail to why you selected them, too! Top dog!

It's not my fault your rules suck.

~*~Celes~*~
06-15-2010, 04:09 AM
AG you traitor >:[ It's not my fault RSL hasn't posted in how long? and I can only nominate people a certain amount of times! You should be thanking me ;-;

Loony BoB
06-15-2010, 10:20 AM
It's me that makes up the rules, AG just enforces them. All blame should be directed towards myself. And I'll soak it up like a sponge and edit porn into your posts and ban you! :mwahaha:

Or, you know... something a little more subtle. :shifty:

Rodarian
06-15-2010, 11:39 AM
Good job Jiro!!

Wow I couldn't complete the nom list :( Nor did I give any reasons!!

Anyhow yay to Jiro!!

~*~Celes~*~
06-15-2010, 03:49 PM
Well then, Loony BOOB, >:[

Loony BoB
06-15-2010, 04:27 PM
*patpat* It's okay, I miss him too. I would have nominated him for a few things, but I did nominate him for the one I could, so yay for that.

Christmas
06-15-2010, 04:28 PM
Just one thing people,

Who here actually read all the rules before nominating? please raise your hands! :bigsmile:

Loony BoB
06-15-2010, 04:35 PM
I make the rules! I have to read them each time in order to ensure they are up to date.

Christmas
06-15-2010, 04:38 PM
K, so we got one old chocobo here that read the rules! So who else? :bigsmile:

~*~Celes~*~
06-15-2010, 04:59 PM
I...skimmed the rules just to see if there were any changes.

I'm a bad chocobo :(

Laddy
06-15-2010, 05:23 PM
Rules are for Lawful characters.

NorthernChaosGod
06-15-2010, 05:33 PM
I read them, but I messed up a nom anyway. :monster:

Del Murder
06-15-2010, 07:30 PM
Still a couple more of my nominations are for sale. Get them now before I sell out!

I don't ever read the rules, or Christmas's posts.

Breine
06-15-2010, 08:03 PM
I never read the rules xD

Aerith's Knight
06-15-2010, 08:15 PM
Get this thing out of my sight! *throws out rulepage*

...House.

...Roadhouse.

oddler
06-15-2010, 08:29 PM
Mostly just the red ones. :choc2:

qwertysaur
06-15-2010, 08:35 PM
there were rules? I just filled out my nominations last week and forwarded them when I got the chance to :p

Raistlin
06-15-2010, 10:57 PM
There weren't even any rules posted in the OP when I first nominated (shortly after the thread was made), so I should be exempt.

Depression Moon
06-15-2010, 11:13 PM
this is here again. Good it's still in the nominations

Del Murder
06-15-2010, 11:31 PM
Sorry to all those who purchased my nominations, but all deals have been canceled. This is because I just now noticed two of my favorite awards, Best Post and Best Thread, were not included in this year's Ciddies. So now I am officially boycotting these Ciddies.

Best Post and Best Thread are two of the most unique awards we've had. Rather than picking the most popular or lolironic name from a list of GC posters, the Best Post and Best Thread awards actually required you to go back and read some of the most entertaining things posted in the last 6 months. The nominees usually consisted of some fine gems that may have otherwise tragically fallen into obscurity without ever being seen by the majority. They were also the only two awards that guarantee new winners each Ciddies, instead of the same old bunch.

If you value quality posts and threads, what message boards are all about after all, then join me in boycotting these Ciddies.

Raistlin
06-15-2010, 11:35 PM
I was going to content myself with posting my objection, but you have inspired me. VIVA LA REVOLUTION BOYCOTT!

oddler
06-15-2010, 11:37 PM
Surely there's a better alternative than boycotting? Instead of pointing at a fire, why don't we put it out? :greenie:

Tavrobel
06-15-2010, 11:44 PM
No, fires are more fun.

oddler
06-15-2010, 11:49 PM
Playing with fire increases chances of bed wetting. Source (http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090727221549AAy7J0R).

Christmas
06-15-2010, 11:57 PM
Sorry to all those who purchased my nominations, but all deals have been canceled. This is because I just now noticed two of my favorite awards, Best Post and Best Thread, were not included in this year's Ciddies. So now I am officially boycotting these Ciddies.

Best Post and Best Thread are two of the most unique awards we've had. Rather than picking the most popular or lolironic name from a list of GC posters, the Best Post and Best Thread awards actually required you to go back and read some of the most entertaining things posted in the last 6 months. The nominees usually consisted of some fine gems that may have otherwise tragically fallen into obscurity without ever being seen by the majority. They were also the only two awards that guarantee new winners each Ciddies, instead of the same old bunch.

If you value quality posts and threads, what message boards are all about after all, then join me in boycotting these Ciddies.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/sickhappy/abe-1.jpg (http://forums.eyesonff.com/2617212-post124.html)

theundeadhero
06-16-2010, 04:53 AM
I haven't read the rules in at least 5 years. Have they changed any? :p

Wolf Kanno
06-16-2010, 06:07 AM
Just voted and no I didn't read the rules.

Jiro
06-16-2010, 06:18 AM
And after a quick check, I think this time the first person to have submitted a complete list of nominations with no rejected nominees is... Jiro! Congratulations, and thankyou for such a well thought out message with such detail to why you selected them, too! Top dog!

Heh :smug:

Psychotic
06-16-2010, 08:34 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
teacher's pet

Loony BoB
06-16-2010, 10:22 AM

Make a seperate thread for these awards on your own basis if you so wish. *shrug* People have done that before when their style of awards weren't included.

Del Murder
06-16-2010, 02:53 PM
I was going to content myself with posting my objection, but you have inspired me. VIVA LA REVOLUTION BOYCOTT!
I knew I could count on you my former co-conspirator. Loony BoB didn't seem to learn his lesson after the first time we teamed up, but hopefully he will this time. For his sake.

Pheesh
06-16-2010, 05:03 PM
You're both going to get temp-banned and miss the ciddies, then you'll be sorry. /smug

Melissaur
06-16-2010, 05:39 PM
So, I just want to get to voting :(

NorthernChaosGod
06-16-2010, 06:16 PM
You're both going to get temp-banned and miss the ciddies, then you'll be sorry. /smug

Lol, that'd be funny.

Loony BoB
06-16-2010, 06:36 PM
If they're boycotting the Ciddies then I won't see much of them so :smash:

06-16-2010, 07:10 PM
Status update guys! 34 members have now nominated, pushing total nominations to 1,117. Still, that's pretty pathetic if you ask me. We managed 1,632 in December of 2001, and that's long before this place was in it's prime in 2006 (a whopping 2,733 nominations!). So, with that in mind, get nominating! Tomorrow I'll let you all know who has nominated so far so you can send messages of "love" to those that have not yet nominated! Because everyone loves a message of "love", right? Right? We'll find out soon enough, I suppose!

C'mon guys, I'm looking for roughly twenty more people to nominate if possible, if not more than that. :) I know you're out there!

The Man
06-16-2010, 07:41 PM
I don't know if I can be arsed to nominate :(

oddler
06-16-2010, 07:43 PM
I'm officially arsing you so, yes, it can be done!

qwertysaur
06-16-2010, 10:31 PM
Nominate random people on the who's online list if you have to. Award Guy just loves to have a full PM box, he only gets 2 months to use it each year. :p

Raistlin
06-16-2010, 10:59 PM
I knew I could count on you my former co-conspirator. Loony BoB didn't seem to learn his lesson after the first time we teamed up, but hopefully he will this time. For his sake.

Where's Lynx? We need sig banners!

Del Murder
06-17-2010, 12:05 AM
If they're boycotting the Ciddies then I won't see much of them so :smash:
He's right, so I apologize since I misspoke. We don't aim to boycott the Ciddies, we aim to <i>sabotage</i> them.

Psychotic
06-17-2010, 12:07 AM
I like those two Ciddies, but I don't like Del Murder and I especially don't like Raistling!

Can't you just bring them back but not tell either of those two chumps about it?

Raistlin
06-17-2010, 12:13 AM
I agree that sabotaging sounds more fun than boycotting, but I'm not sure what we could do to the Ciddies to make them worse than a Ciddies without Best Post and Best Thread.

Del Murder
06-17-2010, 12:15 AM
We could rig you to win Best Member. :D

Christmas
06-17-2010, 12:16 AM
Why is there a Worst Username Ciddie? Some people here might not be able to take the trauma if they win it and most probably they will reject the internet for the rest of their life! :(

Or worst, th (http://forums.eyesonff.com/members/loony%2Bwes.html)ey (http://forums.eyesonff.com/members/del%2Bmurder.html) start sabotaging the Ciddie!!

Psychotic
06-17-2010, 12:17 AM
We could rig you to win Best Member. :DLike I need it! I've won that Ciddie 80 or so times. I'm probably gonna take it a further 5 times before the end of June.

Raistlin
06-17-2010, 12:35 AM

Why would such an obvious truth sabotage anything? :confused:

Like I need it! I've won that Ciddie 80 or so times. I'm probably gonna take it a further 5 times before the end of June.

Has there been an "Psychotic's just going to win everything again" comment yet? I enjoy those (especially if they follow up a Ciddie where you won just 1 or 2).

Christmas
06-17-2010, 12:43 AM
Like I need it! I've won that Ciddie 80 or so times. I'm probably gonna take it a further 5 times before the end of June.

Has there been an "Psychotic's just going to win everything again" comment yet? I enjoy those (especially following up a Ciddie where you won just 1 or 2).

Have anyone posted that classic :bou::bou::bou::bou: about "Psychotic gonna sweep again!??" Can I be the one that post it!??? Can I!!?? Can I!!?? :bigsmile:

theundeadhero
06-17-2010, 01:09 AM
I hope I get that PM telling me I have 36 hours to nominate or my nominations will be late!

Freya
06-17-2010, 01:13 AM
Crap. I need to fill my inbox up so people can't MM me annoying "go nominate!" messages.

Tavrobel
06-17-2010, 01:44 AM
Yeah, me too. Only 64512 left to go. C'mon people, you only have 36 more hours before I have to deal with it!

Goldenboko
06-17-2010, 04:40 AM
Yeah, me too. Only 64512 left to go. C'mon people, you only have 36 more hours before I have to deal with it!

Consider it done.

Tavrobel
06-17-2010, 05:17 AM
I didn't get a PM yet, wtf why are you slacking?

Loony BoB
06-17-2010, 02:04 PM
If it's a rigging contest you're going for, my money is on AG winning.

Madonna
06-17-2010, 02:08 PM

Where's Lynx? We need sig banners!
You look like a cheap Daniel impersonator and you are asking for help?! Is this rhetorical!?

Oh hey, I showed up so I could get nominated and then lose; vote for me!

Chloe.
06-17-2010, 05:05 PM
I just sent my nominations in, although I left out quite a few. I found it difficult to think of a lot of them :p

06-17-2010, 07:18 PM
I would like to send a massive thankyou to the following 48 members who have sent in a total of 1,513 nominations! Keep them coming - I've not had many since yesterday so we'll be looking for a late push. Remember, people, it never hurts to show "love" (*cough*) to those who have not yet nominated...

~*~Celes~*~
♪TJ Gaga♪
Aerith's Knight
Blues Agent
Breine
Chloe.
Chri$
Crumbs
Cuchulainn
Del Murder
Dignified Pauper
Fujiko
Goldenboko
Guardian XIII
I'm my own MILF
Jessweeee♪
Jiro
KaiserDragon
Kyle
Laddy
Leeza
Levian
Loony BoB
Marshall Banana
Melissaur
Mo-Nercy
Mogi
NorthernChaosGod
oddler
Psychotic
qwertysaur
Raistlin
Rantzien
Rebellious Eagle
Rocket Edge
Rodarian
rubah
Rye
Shin Gouken
Shiny
SidewalkProphet
Sir Lancealot
smittenkitten
Taquadris
Tavrobel
Timekeeper
Vermachtnis
Wolf Kanno

Melissaur
06-17-2010, 08:00 PM
:love:

Levian
06-17-2010, 08:25 PM
Sent in a full set just now :p

06-17-2010, 08:52 PM
Three more members, 90 more nominations, keep them coming everybody. :D

Inferno
06-17-2010, 09:06 PM
Aaaah, I don't wanna do all this work... I just want to vote :(

06-17-2010, 09:45 PM
But what if the people you would like to vote for don't make it to the final? In fact, there are some awards that still don't have enough finalists, so with that in mind it makes it very difficult to even get to the voting stage at all!

Raistlin
06-17-2010, 11:01 PM
You look like a cheap Daniel impersonator and you are asking for help?! Is this rhetorical!?

Haha, it actually was rhetorical, because I wasn't planning on bugging you to make a bunch of stuff for me on such short notice.

Del Murder
06-18-2010, 12:05 AM
If it's a rigging contest you're going for, my money is on AG winning.
Well that sounds like a challenge. May the best guy win.

Enjoy your Ciddies this year, Eyes on Final Fantasy. They'll be an awards you will never forget. <i>Muahahahahaha</i>

Melissaur
06-18-2010, 01:49 AM
;_; My second Ciddies are going to be ruined.

Jessweeee♪
06-18-2010, 02:10 AM
:spin:

Madonna
06-18-2010, 03:02 PM
Hey, Awardio, I still have today to get nominations in, right!?

Rodarian
06-18-2010, 03:24 PM
Yay I've been nominated....

I wonder if we'll have Ciddy red carpet event! We can all dress up and take snaps of us and post it on here..

Don't ya think it'll be a fun idea!

The we can have the best dressed, the cooky dressed awards too!!

Loony BoB
06-18-2010, 04:51 PM
People, you all have roughly 24 hours and nine minutes to get your nominations in from the time of this post. Maybe a little longer if AG isn't able to get to the PC for unforseen reasons.

06-18-2010, 09:42 PM
Alright everybody, we have 1,385 nominations now from 45 members. With time running out, I hope we get at least five more members getting involved, and I'm still holding out for a buttload more nominations. There is still a Ciddie out there which has yet to receive the minimum three finalists... =x

Raistlin
06-18-2010, 11:11 PM
You know what would Ciddie have by now in its place? Best Post.

Just sayin'.

Shiny
06-18-2010, 11:28 PM

What.

Agrias
06-19-2010, 03:02 AM
Hey, somebody nominate me so i dont have to pick through all those lovely people. COME ON.

Loony BoB
06-19-2010, 06:40 AM
You know what would Ciddie have by now in its place? Best Post.

Just sayin'.
Actually that one was pretty bad when AG last ran the Ciddies. If you think two people picking out the same member is unlikely, you should try two members picking out the same post. Basically the ones that got through tended to be the ones that people "arranged" to get nominated by getting someone else to nominate it along with them. Which isn't really the best thing to encourage.

06-19-2010, 08:35 AM
Two more people have got involved and I've had a few more sent in from those who didn't previously have a full set PM'ed to me. So keep them coming! Last hours now! Stop slacking!

I'm getting excited! We now have a full set of finalists guaranteed so nothing should be slowed down by the requirement for more nomination sets. :D

Rodarian
06-19-2010, 11:16 AM

What.

Just a pre amp ;)

Madonna
06-19-2010, 05:14 PM
I want to play in the prediction party!

06-19-2010, 05:49 PM
The nominations have now closed. Finalists to be revealed within the next four hours.

Baloki
06-19-2010, 06:16 PM
Damnit, missed it :S

Aerith's Knight
06-19-2010, 06:40 PM
That's just bull, Baloki. You saying that while the noms lasted for days, you didn't notice until half an hour after it ended?

Baloki
06-19-2010, 06:53 PM
Actually I thought the nom's closed tomorrow.

06-19-2010, 08:19 PM
This is why you should always aim to nominate early instead of late. :smash:

:aimsun: New thread, ladies. (http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-chat/132801-ciddies-eyesons-got-talent-finalists-revealed.html) :aimsun: