PDA

View Full Version : Wicked and I'm lazy

BarelySeeAtAll
06-13-2010, 02:11 PM
How often do you have lazy days? Whether it's lying in all morning (or afternoon...:screwy:), or staying your pyjamas for five days running, or saying you're ill when you're not. Do you lie and say you can't meet up, because you're actually just a lazy lazy person at heart? How often do you procrastinate through laziness? Do you use shortcuts on your keyboards, not because you know how, but because it takes too much effort do right click > paste?

Shame on you :colbert:

Clo
06-13-2010, 04:53 PM
I don't have enough lazy days. I demand more!

Hambone
06-13-2010, 08:55 PM
I'm so lazy I've done the following things already today, and it's not even 3 p.m.:

Whether it's lying in all morning

saying you're ill when you're not.

Do you lie and say you can't meet up, because you're actually just a lazy lazy person at heart?

A few days ago, I even woke up at 6 p.m. (I wasn't happy about this though.)

Rye
06-13-2010, 09:57 PM
I moved this to General Chat. The Lounge is for discussing films, sports, literature and other media. Hope you don't mind! :)

Today I had a lazy day. I sat outside with pink lemonade and read in the sun. I got a bit of a shine to my skin! Maybe I'll get a tan soon!

Shlup
06-13-2010, 10:05 PM
I need at least one lazy day a week or I start to fall to pieces. And by "lazy day" I mean I don't even wanna get out of my pajamas.

Zeldy
06-13-2010, 10:54 PM
I'm incredibly dependent on having a lazy day amongst busy days, I get cranky and tired if I don't. I just don't answer my phone or messages from my friends when I want to stay in my pyjamas.

Iceglow
06-13-2010, 10:57 PM
The mere idea of a lazy day is anamathea to me I'm an active person. I like to be up doing things. Today I cleaned my flat and did my washing, my day off on friday I spent also cleaning the flat. My flat is generally very clean!

Inferno
06-14-2010, 03:00 AM
Do you use shortcuts on your keyboards, not because you know how, but because it takes too much effort do right click > paste?

Not because it's less effort, it's because it's faster. Keywords in my life : time optimization

Carl the Llama
06-14-2010, 03:12 AM
I need at least one lazy day a week or I start to fall to pieces. And by "lazy day" I mean I don't even wanna get out of my pajamas.

This^

The mere idea of a lazy day is anamathea to me I'm an active person. I like to be up doing things. Today I cleaned my flat and did my washing, my day off on friday I spent also cleaning the flat. My flat is generally very clean!

If your feeling active and have cleaned all your flat you fancy coming over mine and doing all my ironing :D... I hate ironing >.<

Raistlin
06-14-2010, 03:26 AM
Every day is a lazy day for me. Some days I just pretend like I do a lot.

Shorty
06-14-2010, 03:30 AM
My lazy days are actually entire weekends.

The Man
06-14-2010, 03:31 AM
If I'm not at work, I'm probably being lazy.

Inferno
06-14-2010, 03:32 AM
<span style="font: 13px Candara, Skia, Corbel, 'Trebuchet MS', Georgia, Geneva, Helvetica, Lucida, 'Lucida Grande', Arial, sans-serif; color: #38bcee;">If I'm not at work, I'm probably being lazy.</span>
Wait, you work... at work ?

The Man
06-14-2010, 03:33 AM
Shocking, I know.

Captain Maxx Power
06-14-2010, 12:53 PM
This topic's title should be "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh wicked and I'm lazy".

Jess
06-14-2010, 08:00 PM
I get up at 6am every morning during the week to go to work.

I don't really get to do entire lazy days. It's usually staying in bed until around 11am on a Sunday and that's it!

Iceglow
06-14-2010, 09:19 PM

If your feeling active and have cleaned all your flat you fancy coming over mine and doing all my ironing :D... I hate ironing >.<

Dude, being a guy you realize I suck at ironing, if you need that doing you need to be asking a woman, I normally offer my mom a cup of tea to come over and iron. xD or my sister time away from her kids xD

blackmage_nuke
06-15-2010, 02:48 PM
I thought this thread made perfect sense in The 'Lounge'

Anyway I justify my laziness and procrastination as resting up so i can be less lazy later (later never comes)