PDA

View Full Version : Woo!

Mogi
06-14-2010, 09:00 AM
I can't sleep; I'm too excited! I'll be picking Jesswee up from the airport in about fourteen hours! The thing is, this time she's moving in with me; we don't have to cram all of our plans into two or three weeks. I can hardly sit still.

Anyway, for what are you excited?

Christmas
06-14-2010, 09:07 AM
I AM EXCITED BY THE FACT THAT YOU ARE PICKING JESSWEE TOMORROW AND I HOPE THE TWO OF YOU WILL ALWAY BE HAPPY HAPPY MERRY MERRY TOGETHER!!! :kaoclove:

I WILL TRY TO GET MY DANCING MONKEYS AND SINGING BIRDS TO BE PART OF THE WELCOME CEREMONY AND I WILL PAINT MY WHITE CARPET WITH BLOOD TO TURN IT RED FOR JESSWEE!!! :kaoclove:

Mo-Nercy
06-14-2010, 09:17 AM
Be sure to celebrate the occasion appropriately when she finally arrives, Mogi. =]

I'm both excited for my girlfriend. She's in Shanghai at the moment and she's been gonig to the World Expo. The Monaco Pavilion has an entire section devoted to F1. She got to have a photo taken with a Ferrari F1 car and experience the Monaco Grand Prix track from the driver's perspective in a simulator. It's like my dream come true, for her.

oddler
06-14-2010, 10:17 AM
New Found Glory is coming near here and I might actually get to see them for the first time in about 9 years. My wife will be on summer vacation soon and that'll be awesome since I work nightshift and we don't see each other often enough. FFXIV anticipation is really starting to build up.

Those are some things for which I'm excited. :monster:

Jessweeee♪
06-14-2010, 02:53 PM
Hahaha I'm sitting at Del Mar waiting for my friend to get out of class so we can go to the airport and these computers are so terrible. For a second I thought they were all Windows ME and I think somone took a ball point pen to this monitor and scribbled like crazy.

Laddy
06-14-2010, 03:07 PM
E3, World Cup, and all that!

Rodarian
06-14-2010, 07:16 PM
This is super exciting!! Another Eyes On couple setting up house together!!

:excited:!!!!!

And don't spare the details about your first night....together....on a single bed...:smug:

oddler
06-14-2010, 09:21 PM
..Del Mar...

http://www.replikultes.net/medias/uploads/films/o_brother/o_brother_10_ecureuil.jpg

:confused:

qwertysaur
06-14-2010, 10:55 PM
I AM EXCITED BY THE FACT THAT YOU ARE PICKING JESSWEE TOMORROW AND I HOPE THE TWO OF YOU WILL ALWAY BE HAPPY HAPPY MERRY MERRY TOGETHER!!! :kaoclove:

I WILL TRY TO GET MY DANCING MONKEYS AND SINGING BIRDS TO BE PART OF THE WELCOME CEREMONY AND I WILL PAINT MY WHITE CARPET WITH BLOOD TO TURN IT RED FOR JESSWEE!!! :kaoclove:
SUCH A GOOD FRIEND :kaoclove:

Madame Adequate
06-15-2010, 12:02 AM
You lucky bastard!

I'm excited to be leaving Reading in a week, and MY Jess coming to visit a few days later. But only for two weeks :(

Rye
06-15-2010, 12:46 AM
Awwww, that's sooo exciting. All the mama drama is over now, and now she's there with you! I'm real happy. :)

I'm excited to see Huxley soon. It's a little more than a week away. I'm excited for my 20th birthday, and the party we're gonna have for it. I'm looking forward to my brother's 18th birthday in July! I'm real excited for going back to college this fall, now that I know what classes I'm taking and that I'm not going to be graduating late. ;)

~*~Celes~*~
06-15-2010, 01:31 AM
Being with my nano again :heart: Dunno when that will be yet, but I'm still excited for it! :excited: