PDA

View Full Version : ^(OvO)^ Doggies!

Laddy
06-15-2010, 01:00 AM
Let's talk about puppies as well!

Go.

Madame Adequate
06-15-2010, 01:02 AM
Dogs smell bad and have all the brains of an animal which willingly eats their own poop.

That said, some dogs really are gorgeous animals, and a big friendly dopey dog is ridiculously adorable.

Miriel
06-15-2010, 01:09 AM
Dogs are amazing and beautiful and I love them to bits! Except chihuahuas. I don't like little rat dogs. :/

I've started a project right now where I do portrait sessions for people+their dogs and all the profits go toward doggies rescue programs like my local SPCA (which is a no-kill rescue shelter) and Treasured K9s (http://www.treasuredk9s.org/) a rescue and re-homing organization specifically for the Korean Jindo. I really love dogs!

Remember to have your dogs spayed & neutered! And please don't buy your doggies from pet stores but go to a responsible breeder instead. And and and, make sure your doggies are eating healthy foods by looking into Dog Food Analysis (http://www.dogfoodanalysis.com/). Ok?!

~*~Celes~*~
06-15-2010, 01:19 AM
YES MA'AM! *salutes*

I love dogs. Love, love, love them. Can't stand how some people raise their dogs to be these days though, all aggressive and such.

oddler
06-15-2010, 02:02 AM
^(OvO)^ looks like an owl. Owls aren't dogs.

Clo
06-15-2010, 02:11 AM
I like MY dog, but few others. I have a goofy boxer-beagle I've had since a little puppy.

Really though, I'm a cat person. Dogs seem dirty to me. Their fur is course and they smell. :(

Laddy
06-15-2010, 02:30 AM
CORGI

Freya
06-15-2010, 03:00 AM
I just recently got two puppies. And before that about two months ago I had gotten another dog. (Who has been chicken killing of late :mad2:) So I have a 6 month old puppy and some 6 week old puppies! PUPPIES! They terrorize my house.

qwertysaur
06-15-2010, 05:46 PM
I have a Pit Bull mutt and he is such a sweetheart and I adore him. :love: People say Pit bulls are nasty doghs but that isonly when they are not raised properly. So long as they are not abused they are very sweet and wonderfull dogs :p
I love doggies and puppies!

Clo
06-15-2010, 06:31 PM
I have a Pit Bull mutt and he is such a sweetheart and I adore him. :love: People say Pit bulls are nasty doghs but that isonly when they are not raised properly. So long as they are not abused they are very sweet and wonderfull dogs :p
I love doggies and puppies!
My boyfriend's family has a pit bull pure bred, and she's the sweetest thing, lovable and puppy-eyed all the time, afraid to make anyone mad at her. I love pit bulls, they really are gorgeous.

Shlup
06-15-2010, 09:08 PM
I had a dog for a few months when I was three. I named him Pretzel and then my dad gave him away because my dad does :bou::bou::bou::bou: like that. It is perhaps my least favorite thing about him.

(RIP Pretzel... and Pickles. And my bike. And my bed. And my PlayStation.)

(P.S. Who the fudge filtered PS*X to PSOne?! That makes little to no sense.)

qwertysaur
06-15-2010, 09:14 PM
I had a dog for a few months when I was three. I named him Pretzel and then my dad gave him away because my dad does :bou::bou::bou::bou: like that. It is perhaps my least favorite thing about him.

(RIP Pretzel... and Pickles. And my bike. And my bed. And my PlayStation.)

Can I throw a lemon at your dad? :nonono:

Madame Adequate
06-15-2010, 09:22 PM

I second her outrage. The PSOne refers to a specific SKU, so filtering the generic (If ultimately incorrect) PS X into the specific PSOne is a bad thing to do.

Breine
06-16-2010, 11:36 AM
I love dogs. I grew up having one, and will probably get one again later in life.

Perhaps a French Bulldog or something ridiculously adorable like that.

Pheesh
06-16-2010, 02:27 PM
I have a chow chow that I love to bits. He's a bit of an old man now, had him since I was about 9.

But at the same time I'm not too big a pet person, I mean, couldn't you just make a baby?

vinnie's mini's
06-17-2010, 04:21 PM
I absolutely adore dogs and I'm finding it really hard not having one. It's been six months today since I last had a dog and the house just isn't the same without one.

Although as much as I love them I'm more of a bird person really.