PDA

View Full Version : Lost and Alignment

Laddy
06-15-2010, 06:57 AM
My buddies and I were discussing (arguing) this. Using the D&D Alignment scale (Law-Chaos, Good-Evil), how would each character be classified? If you don't know what I'm talking about, LEAAAAVE!

I don't know about you guys, but I think some good examples are...

Lawful Good-Jack. He's a natural leader and generally believes in order and duty, as it is his "duty" to do the right thing. He feels it is his responsibility to see the right thing be done. Case in point, he feels it's "what he's supposed to do" when it comes time for him to save the world.
Neutral Good-Hurley. Slight chaotic tendencies, he dosen't necessarily care about who is in charge or what is happening, he always help people in need, regardless of affiliation or wheither it's even rational or not.
Chaotic Good-Locke. He pretty much dosen't give a damn, but he does. He's often seperated from the rest of the group in the earlier seasons, keeping secrets and information to himself. He has leadership skills, but rarely usually them intentionally or actively. However, it's all a large plan to protect the island and the world.

More to come. Discuss.

McLovin'
06-15-2010, 07:16 AM
LOST is a Game - Home (http://www.lostisagame.com) has a large selection of "roles" the characters play in the show. More specific than lawful good, etc.