PDA

View Full Version : Holes in your face.

Hythloday
06-15-2010, 08:58 AM
What kinda piercings do you have on your head? I have a lip ring. Sometimes I hang my keys off of it.

Zeldy
06-15-2010, 09:06 AM
http://www.piercings.net/glossary/images/earparts00rook.jpg

Facial: Nose
Ears: Inner conch, 3x standard lobe piercings, rook, anti-tragus, tragus, helix
Other: Tongue frenulum piercing (webbing underneath) (http://i36.:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/1z2lnjc.png)

:}

I want to add the septum piercing to my list soon.

Breine
06-15-2010, 10:43 AM
I have no piercings.

Rodarian
06-15-2010, 11:04 AM
Zeldy made this type of thread a while back..

Anyhow I have piercing... Located in the final frontier...

Shin Gouken
06-15-2010, 11:29 AM
I used to have my lip pierced but not anymore. The only piercing i have now is my nipple :roll:

Christmas
06-15-2010, 11:30 AM
I used to have my lip pierced but not anymore. The only piercing i have now is my nipple :roll:

Is it painful when you pierce your nipple? :bigsmile:

Rodarian
06-15-2010, 11:32 AM

Not as painful as what I did , that's for sure....

Christmas
06-15-2010, 11:37 AM

Did you regret it in the end? :bigsmile:

Rodarian
06-15-2010, 11:46 AM
No way! I'll do it again should I be sent back!!

Shin Gouken
06-15-2010, 11:47 AM

I wanna say no coz i'm hardcore, but truthfully... ive never felt so much pain in my life lol

Christmas
06-15-2010, 11:47 AM
No way! I'll do it again should I be sent back!!

That's good. Some of my friends regretted it after they are done with their piercings. If you set on doing something, do it and dun regret it! :bigsmile:

Good to hear it from you Rod. :bigsmile:

oddler
06-15-2010, 11:50 AM
You might as well like it. If you don't, well then you just stuck something through your skin. How's that feel?!

G13
06-15-2010, 11:50 AM

Jesus Christ, Rod. When he said head he meant the attic, not the basement. :lol:

Meat Puppet
06-15-2010, 12:36 PM
You know how they use that gun to pierce your ears? They don’t use that when they pierce your nipples, do they?

Brunettepudding
06-15-2010, 12:48 PM
Had an industrial twice before, but had to take it out for different reasons. I also have my ears pierced, juuust the basic. Hopefully getting an industrial again soon, or my bellybutton. :D Since I live in such a small little church based town, basically everyone is anti-piercings and old.

Shin Gouken
06-15-2010, 12:48 PM
You know how they use that gun to pierce your ears? They don’t use that when they pierce your nipples, do they?

The guy who did mine just clamped it then pushed a fat needle in with his hand :cool:

doeboyfresh14
06-15-2010, 01:02 PM

depends where you go. i have my labret and both ears. used to have my eyebrow too. The place i go uses a hollow needle, so they aren't just piercing the skin they take a piece out as well. keeps it from closing up as fast. it hurts but it's a quick pain that is over before you know it.

Madame Adequate
06-15-2010, 01:24 PM
Yeah AFAIK they use a needle for pretty much everything except your earlobe.

Used to have an ear piercing, but no longer.

Captain Maxx Power
06-15-2010, 02:17 PM
I'll go on record again as saying that in my opinion both piercings and tattoos are utterly stupid and anyone who gets one is being silly. :cool:

Rodarian
06-15-2010, 02:48 PM

Jesus Christ, Rod. When he said head he meant the attic, not the basement. :lol:

Well at the time, I couldn't get piercings up in the attic cause my parents would have thrown a fit.... So I got it where they will never know...

NorthernChaosGod
06-15-2010, 05:36 PM
I used to have my ears pierced, but I ended up taking them out because I got hit in the ear and one started bleeding. I forgot about putting them back in and they just closed up.

I'll probably be getting my ears pierced again at the end of the summer, work won't let me have them. :mad2:

Had an industrial twice before, but had to take it out for different reasons. I also have my ears pierced, juuust the basic. Hopefully getting an industrial again soon, or my bellybutton. :D Since I live in such a small little church based town, basically everyone is anti-piercings and old.
Bellybutton!

Rebellious Eagle
06-15-2010, 06:19 PM
I don't know how people can stand to get all those piercings! I'm terrified of needles and pointy objects. I only have a standard ear piercing and I don't want any others.

Rodarian
06-15-2010, 07:47 PM
I don't know how people can stand to get all those piercings! I'm terrified of needles and pointy objects. I only have a standard ear piercing and I don't want any others.

Its ok to have normal piercings! :D

Besides my mum has a nose piercing ..Why when she was younger, the punks in Montreal though she was one hip lady! :D

The only thing that irritates me is that she sometimes taps on it.... Makes me think that she's sending out morse code?! :confused:

Chloe.
06-15-2010, 07:50 PM

Yeah that's the same for me. I had my ears pierced for my 6th birthday and being that age I found it quite painful :( So I wouldn't go for any others.

qwertysaur
06-15-2010, 08:28 PM
I am terrified of needles :(

Laddy
06-15-2010, 09:28 PM
I want to get my ears pierced and maybe my nose in the future...but my dad thinks it's too gay. :/

Nominus Experse
06-15-2010, 10:16 PM
I have my ears pierced. I have others that are not on my head.

Zeldy
06-16-2010, 12:20 AM

I am intrigued.

fire_of_avalon
06-16-2010, 12:25 AM
Actually the gun-piercings are really bad for the healing process of the piercing. Being pierced with a gun causes a more significant amount of scarring and it's a longer and more painful healing process that requires more antiseptic junk. Most piercers only use needles.

depends where you go. i have my labret and both ears. used to have my eyebrow too. The place i go uses a hollow needle, so they aren't just piercing the skin they take a piece out as well. keeps it from closing up as fast. it hurts but it's a quick pain that is over before you know it.
That's actually called a dermal punch, and they are really good for labrets/ears, anything that is thicker and fleshier.

I have 2 standard lobes, a rook, a helix, and a nose stud. I've lost a sublingual frenulum (like Zeldy's!) and another nose stud. For my birthday I'm getting my fren. done again, and hopefully more ear work.

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
06-16-2010, 07:26 AM
I have no piercing myself. I would never want any. Ack.

But I do find lip and eyebrow piercings to be attractive, if on the right person.

My wife has a lip and septum piercing. I absolutely despise septum piercings. And worse, she got it while I was deployed, so I still have only seen pictures of it. While excited to see her again, I am not excited to see her nose. :mad:

Hythloday
06-16-2010, 10:12 AM
Pics or it didn't happen.

@everyone.

Shin Gouken
06-16-2010, 10:24 AM
Pics or it didn't happen.

@everyone.

Fair play

http://i3.bebo.com/040a/8/large/2008/04/03/19/3955149743a7340112665l.jpg

http://i3.bebo.com/026a/11/large/2007/06/13/18/3955149743a4672233688l.jpg

This pic is old, i don't have my lip piercing anymore

xXsarahXx
06-16-2010, 01:37 PM
I have got,
3 sets of lobe piercings
tragus on both sides
had an industrial but due to a piercing cock up it never healed, now where a bcr where in the left over holes
Eyebrow bar
Nose - we no more it fell out :(
Tongue
Left side of lip
Nipple - sadly retired, caught it and it got sore, took it out.

Think thats it.

Probably worth mentioning that all my jewlery is very small and i never wear all my earings at the same time, looks too cluttered.

Inferno
06-16-2010, 02:54 PM
ok you really posted this

edit: thank you admin

Hythloday
06-16-2010, 02:59 PM
You want a pic... Alright I'll show the pic...

Yea I purposely kept it that small....

You think I'm mad to show you the ENTIRE member.... I think not.. :doublecolbert:

...wait? Uhm.

I don't quite know what it is I'm looking at. Also, I can't remember what you said you had pierced. Also, I don't know what you could pierce that could be called a member.

Uhh, I think for good measure I'm not going to ask, look into, or even return to this thread.

(really? gems? why on earth.. gemstone?)

Zeldy
06-16-2010, 03:06 PM
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j20/Dynasty__2006/DSC02300.jpg?t=1276696333 http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j20/Dynasty__2006/DSC02303.jpg

That's one ear. The other you'll have to wait for, I don't have decent pictures of my ear with the rook/anti-tragus. AS OF THIS MORNING I HAVE A RE-TIRED NOSE PIERCING. I blame this thread, I jinxed myself.

Rodarian
06-16-2010, 06:45 PM
OMG I knew the pic was risque! XD

But I had to try right! :D

Nominus Experse
06-16-2010, 06:46 PM

I am intrigued.
Not allowed to photograph and upload my penis on EoFF.

Jowy
06-18-2010, 02:09 AM
had: 0g tunnels, 12g cartilage, 14g lip, 14g tongue.

presently have: 14g tongue. :aimsad:

The office I'm working in now doesn't really mind body jewelry at least, might regauge my ears and get an industrial.

Shiny
06-18-2010, 03:31 AM
I have ear piercings, but they bore me. I hardly even wear earrings anymore because the ones I like that were comfortable I loss. I will probably get more. Not sure where yet.

Rikku_Yuffie_girl
06-29-2010, 12:17 AM
I have my ear pierced twice, My Belly button Pierced, My nose and my tongue. My mom hates it. ;D

aquatius
06-29-2010, 01:49 PM
I want a septum piercing but my mum won't let me and some people are like "Ewww" D:

Miss_Lulu
06-29-2010, 10:21 PM
I have 3 lobe piercings on my left ear, one on my right. Plus 8g on both ears.
I really want industrials on both sides though. Might get those when I have some money.

black orb
06-29-2010, 11:11 PM
>>> I hate piercings..:luca:

Meat Puppet
06-29-2010, 11:53 PM
Forget that gun. That gun goes against the entire idea behind piercing. All of my piercings, sixteen places on my body, all of them done with a needle. Five in each ear, one through the nipple on my left breast, one through my right nostril, one through my left eyebrow, one in my lip, one in my clit... and I wear a stud in my tongue.

eestlinc
06-30-2010, 07:14 AM
Meat Puppet beat me to it.

I would, but I really don't like wearing jewelry.

Hythloday
07-01-2010, 08:11 PM
Forget that gun. That gun goes against the entire idea behind piercing. All of my piercings, sixteen places on my body, all of them done with a needle. Five in each ear, one through the nipple on my left breast, one through my right nostril, one through my left eyebrow, one in my lip, one in my clit... and I wear a stud in my tongue.

...wait a second.

escobert
07-01-2010, 09:33 PM
None. I used to have my left ear peirced but that was about 10 years ago and I haven't worn an earing in probably 8 years.

Miss Lady Shelly
06-26-2012, 07:33 PM
I got my eyebrow, belly, and ears done 6 times i would like to eventually get a triple helix in each ear.

Hollycat
06-26-2012, 07:53 PM
http://www.piercings.net/glossary/images/earparts00rook.jpg

Facial: Nose
Ears: Inner conch, 3x standard lobe piercings, rook, anti-tragus, tragus, helix
Other: Tongue frenulum piercing (webbing underneath) (http://i36.:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/1z2lnjc.png)

:}

I want to add the septum piercing to my list soon.

I'm more curious about the holes in other parts of your body.

Sephex
06-26-2012, 08:09 PM
No piercings for me. I guess I am boring!

Pike
06-26-2012, 11:56 PM
I'm going to go ahead and close this thread seeing as it's from two years ago. Also, I have absolutely no piercings. Not even my ears. :monster: