PDA

View Full Version : Victorias Secret semi-annual sale

Bringer87
06-16-2010, 02:35 AM
Started in stores today. I thought I would be proactive and get there early. You could hardly walk in the place by noon! Still so much fun though and got some cute stuff.

Anyone else hit the sale up today on its first day?

Rye
06-16-2010, 02:37 AM
Oh my god, I was just in the mall, and didn't even realize the sale was on today. D'oh!

Probably for the best though - I was buying gifts for others today, and I'm going on vacation next week, so I can't blow ALL of my money on underwear! Luckily though, VS sends me a card for a free pair of panties a few times a year, usually around the sale, so I'll probably get one soon in the mail!

I did just buy a 5/$25 underwear set last week though. So cute. I must have dozens of panties from VS by now!

NorthernChaosGod
06-16-2010, 02:46 AM
Why is this in EoEO? :confused:

Lol. I have a couple friends that work at the VS at the mall down the road, I should ask them how things were today.

Rye
06-16-2010, 02:50 AM
Oh wow, I must be tired, I hadn't even realized this was in EoEo as opposed to GC. I've moved it to General Chat, because Eyes on Each Other is our forum for discussing serious matters, worlds news, and other more sensitive things. General Chat is more suited for threads about shopping. Hope you don't mind. :)

Bunny
06-16-2010, 02:53 AM
PANTIES ARE REALLY SERIOUS RYE

Rye
06-16-2010, 02:55 AM
Maybe if this thread was "HELP EOFF MY FRIEND WHO IS CRUSHING ON ME KEEPS SNEAKING INTO MY ROOM AND SNIFFING MY PANTEYS WHAT I DO!?"

But it's not. So if you want to put it back in EoEo, you gotta FIGHT me. :redface:

NorthernChaosGod
06-16-2010, 02:56 AM
PANTIES ARE REALLY SERIOUS RYE

I knew someone was going to say that, and it would be you.

Madame Adequate
06-16-2010, 02:57 AM
other more sensitive things.

Victoria's Secret sells products which are intimately associated with 'more sensitive things', tbqf.

Rye
06-16-2010, 02:59 AM
No it doesn't! Victoria's Secret is actually surprisingly conservative. It's not like your Anne Summers in England, that sells super thruster rampant rabbit in the front window! ;D

Madame Adequate
06-16-2010, 03:03 AM
They look the same to me.

When I inadvertantly glance at them before I can avert my eyes.

Bunny
06-16-2010, 03:04 AM
Maybe if this thread was "HELP EOFF MY FRIEND WHO IS CRUSHING ON ME KEEPS SNEAKING INTO MY ROOM AND SNIFFING MY PANTEYS WHAT I DO!?"

But it's not. So if you want to put it back in EoEo, you gotta FIGHT me. :redface:

I am 6'. You are a midget.

I would crush you.

Bringer87
06-16-2010, 03:09 AM
I only spent $24 so I was happy.

Clo
06-16-2010, 03:38 AM
The nearest Victoria Secret is too far away for me to just up 'n drive to. I am satisfied with my current cute panty selection anyway. :smug:

I should probably stop living in the boonies in the summer, but it's so perdy.

Rodarian
06-16-2010, 06:49 AM
No it doesn't! Victoria's Secret is actually surprisingly conservative. It's not like your Anne Summers in England, that sells super thruster rampant rabbit in the front window! ;D

Say wha.....

Despite their Victoria Secrets Angels (whom I would kill for to cozy up with them).... Aren't their products cheap in quality ?

Bunny
06-16-2010, 06:57 AM
The only cheap things that they sell are bras, and that's mostly because they cater to skinny girls without any real boobs to speak of instead of carrying sizes that make a little bit of sense.

Clo
06-16-2010, 07:00 AM
The only cheap things that they sell are bras, and that's mostly because they cater to skinny girls without any real boobs to speak of instead of carrying sizes that make a little bit of sense.
Yeah, most of my friends just laugh at this store for this reason. Having tea cup size boobs, I don't really face the frustration. I never buy bras at VS anyway, because I never find any I like. Only ever underwear. =/

Aerith's Knight
06-16-2010, 08:10 AM
The stunning lack of visual imagery is disappointing.

oddler
06-16-2010, 08:51 AM

Which equates to 4.8 pairs of panties, according to Rye. At first, I thought this was weird, then I remembered that a lot of people are okay with having 20% less coverage every fifth day. :choc2:

Rye
06-16-2010, 03:14 PM

Say wha.....

Despite their Victoria Secrets Angels (whom I would kill for to cozy up with them).... Aren't their products cheap in quality ?

I definitely don't think it is. I love their panties, and their bras (the more expensive ones, like the $60 and up bras) are amazing, so soft and perfect and last for at least a year or two before fraying.

Madame Adequate
06-16-2010, 03:28 PM
Hahahaha, implying that women wear an article of clothing for more than two months.

oddler
06-16-2010, 03:30 PM
I think she was saying just in case she buys and chooses not to wear it. Because that's pretty common, right?

Rye
06-16-2010, 03:32 PM
No way! I love my Victoria's Secret bras. I wear them until they're literally broken or too frayed to be repaired on the sewing machine. They feel so comfortable and silky.

fire_of_avalon
06-16-2010, 03:34 PM
I don't buy my bras there. They don't make their higher line products in my size, and the products that are available to me are waaaay too expensive for their durability. Their panties are still way too expensive for plain old cotton, but sometimes I catch cute things on sale.

I do really love their fragrance lines, though.

Brunettepudding
06-16-2010, 03:54 PM
It smells like whore in there everytime I walk in.

However, I have bought a couple of their body sprays. :3

fire_of_avalon
06-16-2010, 07:44 PM
How do you know what whores smell like?

NorthernChaosGod
06-16-2010, 08:12 PM
What, you've never seen a whore before?

Bunny
06-16-2010, 08:30 PM
So.. you complain that smell like whore

And buy products that smell like whore

Are... are you a whore...?

Shlup
06-16-2010, 08:36 PM
I used to be all about VS sales, but I've been getting my bras at Fredrick's of Hollywood and most of my undies at Target. I guess I could use another sexy nighty... Hmm...

Breine
06-16-2010, 09:23 PM

Someone, make this thread. Now!

Anyway, we don't have any Victoria's Secret here. Besides, the ones I've been in didn't really impress me.

EDIT: but then again, I'm not really part of the target market.

Brunettepudding
06-16-2010, 10:13 PM
So.. you complain that smell like whore

And buy products that smell like whore

Are... are you a whore...?
[;

No, but really. Certain fragrances by them smell like that, but in my opinion, the two I use don't. :D

Bringer87
06-17-2010, 05:37 AM

Which equates to 4.8 pairs of panties, according to Rye. At first, I thought this was weird, then I remembered that a lot of people are okay with having 20% less coverage every fifth day. :choc2:
6 actually. 4 hipsters, 2 thongs. PINK collection is where its at.