PDA

View Full Version : beep boop munch bop

qwertysaur
06-17-2010, 03:47 PM
I was playing Secret of Mana (if you never played this game go play it now!) last night and was feeling a bit hungry so I made a grilled cheese sammich. :quina:

Do you eat snacks while playing games? What snacks do you like to eat while playing games?

I'll only eat snacks for some games. If for example I'm playing touhou all my attention is on the game so I don't die by running into a random bullet :p But on slower paced games sometimes snacks are wonderful :D

Brunettepudding
06-17-2010, 04:08 PM
Usually for some reason I'll only eat sunflower seeds while playing video games. Have the trash can right next to me, and since I have perfect aim after all the practice, just bite down, spit the shell, eat. Repeat.

Unless I just don't want to quit playing to eat dinner, in which case I'll take dinner with me.

Chris
06-17-2010, 04:11 PM
I tend to ingest a disgustingly huge amount of Pepsi Max while I play pretty much any game. I don't eat anything with sugar, so the only thing I eat is a lot of fruit and yogurt. Alone they're okay, but together, they do it better. :D

vinnie's mini's
06-17-2010, 04:15 PM
Oh my gosh! I was playing Secret of Mana last night too :eek: ! I didn't have a sammich though....

I'd only eat snacks if I'm hungry and normally that would be a packet of crisps (so very exciting I know! XP ) while I'm playing a game. I might cook up a burger if I'm real hungry though.

Brunettepudding
06-17-2010, 04:16 PM
Pepsi Max? Pfff, Dr. Pepper is where it's at. :cool:

Chloe.
06-17-2010, 04:19 PM
I often eat snacks whilst playing games, or just like all the time :p It just depends on what we have in the house, I do love to have a can or glass of coke though.

Iceglow
06-17-2010, 04:29 PM
normally my snacks consist of things like peanut m&ms or something similar Haribo is a favourite. I also drink soda or beer when doing my games too. I never touch whiskey when playing games it just doesn't feel right.

~*~Celes~*~
06-17-2010, 04:55 PM
If I'm playing a game that's really intense, I'll need to munch on something for tension relief xD Usually popcorn or something like that.

Necronopticous
06-17-2010, 04:57 PM
Bacon. Same as when I'm doing anything else (including eating bacon), or not doing anything at all.

Bunny
06-17-2010, 05:04 PM
I eat a lot of sandwiches while I play video games.

Rodarian
06-17-2010, 05:06 PM
Usually I'll be having something to drink like soda or water....

I usually avoid food cause of crumbs on the bed

Momiji
06-17-2010, 05:30 PM
Wheat thins. :D

NorthernChaosGod
06-17-2010, 05:45 PM
I don't really eat while playing video games, if I'm hungry I'll take a break to eat.

Usually for some reason I'll only eat sunflower seeds while playing video games. Have the trash can right next to me, and since I have perfect aim after all the practice, just bite down, spit the shell, eat. Repeat.

Unless I just don't want to quit playing to eat dinner, in which case I'll take dinner with me.
That's quite an attractive image there. :p

Breine
06-17-2010, 05:48 PM
I don't really snack when playing video games. Snacking is mostly for movies in my case.

Chris
06-17-2010, 07:34 PM
Pepsi Max? Pfff, Dr. Pepper is where it's at. :cool:
No matter how hard I try, I can't seem to pop that cherry. :jess:

Vermachtnis
06-17-2010, 08:11 PM
I eat Jerky and Doritos. I like the blue bag the most. And I always have a can of Dr Pepper.

Inferno
06-17-2010, 09:11 PM
I think I ate about a pound in 2 hours...

https://www.dylanscandybar.com/resources/dylans/images/products/processed/301-Sour-Watermelon.a.zoom.jpg

Clo
06-18-2010, 03:08 AM
This sounds strange, but whenever I'm feeling lazy and uninventive (like when I choose to sit down and play videogames) I just eat pieces of white bread. :greenie:

NorthernChaosGod
06-18-2010, 03:19 AM
I don't really snack when playing video games. Snacking is mostly for movies in my case.

You know what? I'm not even much of a snack person at all, I'll usually eat before or after a movie. I don't really like snacking on stuff. :|

Fujiko
06-18-2010, 03:46 AM

Roflmao. xDDD

That.

Mo-Nercy
06-18-2010, 03:56 AM
I don't usually eat anything when I'm playing games because I hate touching the controller with dirty hands. I will drink water or Coke Zero or something like that, but eating is usually out of the question.

I'm a pretty messy eater. =(

oddler
06-18-2010, 12:53 PM
I eat a lot of sandwiches while I play video games.

Yep, sandwiches.

This sounds strange, but whenever I'm feeling lazy and uninventive (like when I choose to sit down and play videogames) I just eat pieces of white bread. :greenie:

You're almost there. Take two and put something between.

Clo
06-18-2010, 04:55 PM

You're almost there. Take two and put something between.

Too lazy. :colbert:

Shlup
06-18-2010, 11:24 PM
I love samurai mixes.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_X5E__RjKTIk/Sj1uaIaXIMI/AAAAAAAABY4/e1H9v6oZzDY/s400/Rice_Crackers.jpg

But mostly fruits.

Laddy
06-25-2010, 09:42 AM
Eat meself some candy.

blackmage_nuke
06-25-2010, 02:31 PM
Only in games where I can take my time and then only foods that dont require utensils or make my fingers sticky/oily

Peegee
06-25-2010, 03:06 PM
I love samurai mixes.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_X5E__RjKTIk/Sj1uaIaXIMI/AAAAAAAABY4/e1H9v6oZzDY/s400/Rice_Crackers.jpg

But mostly fruits.

>samruai mixes
>rice crackers.jpg

What is this I don't even. Damn weea<b></b>boos.