PDA

View Full Version : Sexy Accents

Laddy
06-18-2010, 06:05 AM
What accents are sexiest to you?

Unfortunately, I only had 20 so I couldn't get too many, so sorry if your fav isn't on there!

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
06-18-2010, 06:10 AM
Mmmm. Australian and Canadian of chicks. French is good too.

Australian, Irish for the menz.

For positive.

EDIT: oic. You added a poll. Well, I refuse to vote.

Bunny
06-18-2010, 06:11 AM
Whenever I hear a Swedish girl talk, I lose control of every bodily function and start pooping and ejaculating everywhere. Like a big messy, horny baby.

Laddy
06-18-2010, 06:11 AM
I like Japanese, Spanish, Latin American, Arab, and Australian. Oh, and WEST AFRICAN SWOONING!

qwertysaur
06-18-2010, 06:12 AM
There are so many American accents that you can't group them together. There is the New Yawk accent, the Southern Accent, and Valley Girl (shudders) to name a few :p

~*~Celes~*~
06-18-2010, 06:16 AM
Every accent can be sexy in its own way :D

Shin Gouken
06-18-2010, 06:49 AM
Errr... I'll vote english, but not the posh way the queen talkss, that oh so sexy scouse accent from liverpool <3

Aydin
06-18-2010, 06:51 AM
Whenever I watch Harry Potter and hear their sexy english accents, I get hard...

Vermachtnis
06-18-2010, 06:53 AM
I like Texan and Irish accents the most.

Shiny
06-18-2010, 06:59 AM
There is no such thing as American accent. We all have different accents over here. And I have no affinity for any accents.

Pheesh
06-18-2010, 07:14 AM
I like Irish accents on girls. I also think it would be kinda kinky to get yelled at and ordered around by a big fat German woman one time.

blackmage_nuke
06-18-2010, 07:43 AM
The "other asian" option reminded me of Glee

Anyway imo it's what you say that counts not how you say it. Any accent can be sexy if theyre saying the right things

Mo-Nercy
06-18-2010, 07:52 AM
I can't believe French isn't one of the main options. It's pretty the 'go to' when it comes to sexy speaking.

I voted for Irish though. It's pretty hawt.

Namingway
06-18-2010, 08:41 AM
Assuming we're talking about accents as in manner of pronunciation (of English) and not the actual languages, I'd say... hmm, not sure. French maybe. But honestly, I think it depends so much more on the individual way that people talk. Some people have a really nasal voice, others talk very quietly and softly, etc. I sometimes get annoyed by people who talk very loudly (as in, they almost yell at you).

Christmas
06-18-2010, 08:47 AM
I really like the last option, given the fact I heard Laddy's voice last year during the Ciddies. It is a fact to me that Laddy had a sexy voice. :bigsmile:

Timekeeper
06-18-2010, 09:18 AM
There are so many American accents that you can't group them together. There is the New Yawk accent, the Southern Accent, and Valley Girl (shudders) to name a few :p
If one of those actually happens to be your favourite, then you'd vote for American.

I know for a fact that both Australians and English have different accents depending on their region.

Rocket Edge
06-18-2010, 09:43 AM
Same with Ireland. The Northern, Cork, & Dublin accent are all polar opposites of each other. & Ireland is leading the poll :love: I have a semi-strong Irish accent.

I always thought a well spoken London accent is lovely. But its true, any accent that is spoken in a nice tone and doesn't sound like a scumbag can be a welcome change to my ear.

Rodarian
06-18-2010, 10:52 AM
I find Spanish and Latin American accents the sexiest....

Breine
06-18-2010, 11:03 AM
Hmm, I don't know. All accents can be cool, and terrible too. Swedish, however, is pretty nifty. When they talk it sounds like they're singing.

vinnie's mini's
06-18-2010, 11:16 AM
Hm thats a tough question. I have to agree that it depends on what the person is saying not how they sound; but I have been known to have a liking for Irish accents.

Rye
06-18-2010, 12:15 PM
I like Irish accents!

I like the accents in my own area a lot too, though! I love New York accents.

Madame Adequate
06-18-2010, 12:18 PM
That southern drawl~

Edit: Hahaha Norn Iron isn't sexy, it's preposterous, and I say that full of love for it.

xXsarahXx
06-18-2010, 12:24 PM
Mmmmmm Irish accent on a man... *dribble*
I Love the geordie english accent, everything sounds so much more comical in it, just sounds really cute!
My south west Janner English accent however makes me sound like a farmer.
I do podcasts for another gaming site and ughhhh i cringe like hell everytime i hear my own voice!

missaira
06-18-2010, 12:27 PM
If one of those actually happens to be your favourite, then you'd vote for American.

I know for a fact that both Australians and English have different accents depending on their region.

mmm, i don't know if you can tell which region aussies are from just by their accent though. phrases, yes, but i don't think it's as noticeable as the different american/british accents :monster:

Timekeeper
06-18-2010, 12:55 PM
Well, occa accents are more prominent in regional/central areas wouldn't you say?
And you can usually tell if someone is from Tasmania or even Adelaide (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxHTPNjAnsE)based on their accent.

Carl the Llama
06-18-2010, 01:03 PM
How can Scottish not be an option!

I love the Southerner accent its just awesome.

My vote however (as american is a very broad discription) is Russian.

Iceglow
06-18-2010, 01:39 PM
Irish, French, American, Welsh, English (not the dumb ass chav accent many london girls tend to use but a well spoken girl gets my vote every time) and a couple of other accents do it for me really though at the end of the day, it's not the woman's voice what does it for me most it's what she says and what else she does with her mouth thats important.

Jings
06-18-2010, 02:46 PM

Because most people seem to think Scottish accents are Irish. :p

I'll go with French as being the best on a girl. Although I'll also agree with Rye and say that New Yorkers have awesome accents.

Inferno
06-18-2010, 02:48 PM
I voted english. But australian and irish accents are great !

Btw, there is a HUGE difference between the France-french accent, and the Canadian-french accent. Like we say, they speak like a "trou de cul de poule"

Cuchulainn
06-18-2010, 02:56 PM
MILF is right. The Accent of Irelands northerners is far from Pretty. Belfast people like myself talk fast and always sound aggressive or bored with life.

YouTube - Belfast Accent ( The Falls ) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5Msr1T8HuA)

Laddy
06-18-2010, 03:15 PM
I feel really retarded I didn't include French. Oh well.

Jiro
06-18-2010, 03:29 PM
Oh there's a lot of sexy accents. Quin's is pretty hot, whatever his is :bigsmile:

Araciel
06-18-2010, 03:54 PM
Scottish.

Peegee
06-18-2010, 04:00 PM
Scottish.

Scottish girls maybe.

Australian.

Araciel
06-18-2010, 04:01 PM
True, I actually don't find any male accents sexy... hrm

Peegee
06-18-2010, 04:27 PM
True, I actually don't find any male accents sexy... hrm

IT'S A WITCH! BURN HER!

xXsarahXx
06-18-2010, 05:25 PM
Scottish? Really? I can never understand it! Same with the Welsh accent!

Jings
06-18-2010, 05:27 PM
You don't have to understand it for it to be sexy. :p

I don't understand what French girls say when they talk, but it's still sexy!

Rebellious Eagle
06-18-2010, 05:47 PM
Scottish, Irish, and Australian are all pretty hot. 8D

Shlup
06-18-2010, 11:22 PM
This one! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3eAVV1HWcQ) Like, British-Indian or something.

Hythloday
06-18-2010, 11:59 PM
I would do terrible, terrible things to Lilly Allen's accent.

xXsarahXx
06-19-2010, 12:59 AM
I would do terrible, terrible things to Lilly Allen's accent.

LOL thats a random one indeed!!
Shes got quite a chavvy English accent i think!

Carl the Llama
06-20-2010, 02:47 AM

Because most people seem to think Scottish accents are Irish. :p

I'll go with French as being the best on a girl. Although I'll also agree with Rye and say that New Yorkers have awesome accents.

Having an Irish father I know the difference ^^

Rye
06-20-2010, 03:29 AM
MILF is right. The Accent of Irelands northerners is far from Pretty. Belfast people like myself talk fast and always sound aggressive or bored with life.

YouTube - Belfast Accent ( The Falls ) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5Msr1T8HuA)

N. Irish accented people sound like people I'd feel comfortable hanging out with though. I loooove the accents of the north much more than the south. It's kind of like New York accents - they can sound somewhat aggressive to other people apparently, but it's what I'm used to, so it's comfortable to me and sounds real.

YouTube - Cake Boss: Boat Cake (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikRjnOXne6I)
YouTube - TLC Summer Sneak Peek: Cake Boss Season 3 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nasnbekEC4)

New Jersey, but close enough. They have the typical tri-state area wop accent.

Also, I can actually understand the Northern Irish accent somehow. I'm really bad with accents, even with accents of people in other parts of the US, and I have poor hearing, so I'm always like "Uhh...... pardon?" But Hux's granny put me on the phone with his uncle, who is supposed to have the strongest Belfast accent of all time, and I understood almost every word! Hah!

BarelySeeAtAll
06-20-2010, 10:37 AM
I think it's just Australian I find sexy, others I think are just awesome (West American, Italian, Irish is relaxing but I honestly can't understand it sometimes).

In England there's just about no accents that sound good, though I got used to hearing Brummy this weekend and it's not as bad as people say. Yorkshire is just nasty, Devon and Cornwall..good god don't go there. Can't understand Cockney.

Why am I living here still.

xXsarahXx
06-20-2010, 12:42 PM
I think it's just Australian I find sexy, others I think are just awesome (West American, Italian, Irish is relaxing but I honestly can't understand it sometimes).

In England there's just about no accents that sound good, though I got used to hearing Brummy this weekend and it's not as bad as people say. Yorkshire is just nasty, Devon and Cornwall..good god don't go there. Can't understand Cockney.

Oi! My Devonshire aceent isnt that ba....oh wait. Yes it is.

Zeldy
06-20-2010, 12:43 PM
Errr... I'll vote english, but not the posh way the queen talkss, that oh so sexy scouse accent from liverpool <3

eh!? I'm half scouse! It is not nice!

I remember falling for some guy as he had a Welsh accent, on him it totally worked. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Even his name sounded welsh, SHANE.

Mirage
06-20-2010, 12:52 PM
Posh british accents.

Iceglow
06-20-2010, 02:12 PM

Cockney, is like one part of east london, it's not actually how most Londoners sound hell I don't sound cockney and I lived in a cockney area for a while.

Meat Puppet
06-20-2010, 02:19 PM
People keep telling me I have a pants-wetting accent and it makes me feel awesome

BarelySeeAtAll
06-20-2010, 02:28 PM

Oi! My Devonshire aceent isnt that ba....oh wait. Yes it is.

After living down here for five years, it's started to take away what ever accent I did have. :( it makes me sad.

Cockney, is like one part of east london, it's not actually how most Londoners sound hell I don't sound cockney and I lived in a cockney area for a while.

I never said anything about London on the whole sounding horrible, I only said there aren't any accents in England (that I'm aware of) that sound good. I mentioned Cockney I can't understand, therefore part of me doesn't like that particular accent and not the whole of London.

*breathes* :| I fear I misunderstood you, after all that.

Iceglow
06-20-2010, 02:56 PM
I feel yes, we may have misunderstood one another...

BarelySeeAtAll
06-20-2010, 03:53 PM
Can I blame my braindeadness, or is that now allowed today?