PDA

View Full Version : Returning to Cacoon (possible spoilers)

doeboyfresh14
06-20-2010, 04:02 PM
The cut scene from when you first come back to cacoon is amazing. Everyone using their Eidolons and the action was just amazing. Wow....just....wow....:bou:

anyone else enjoy this video as much as me?

VeloZer0
06-20-2010, 05:19 PM
I think the general consensus is that it looked super cool, but made no sense. I'm inclined to agree.

Ezme
06-20-2010, 07:41 PM
Yep, had no place whatsoever but was so uber cool I don't care! :p

champagne supernova
06-21-2010, 12:37 AM
Yeah, that cut scene is awesome. I wouldn't say it doesn't make sense, because it's basically just people fighting monsters, but it's just such a mass of action, I got a bit blown away! But still awesome.

I quite liked the end of the ending movie too where Vanille & Fang are frozen in a crystal together. Although that ending sequence, which again was cool, really did not make much sense.

doeboyfresh14
06-21-2010, 06:46 PM
i thought it made sense. Dysley knew that they would be coming back. So he would have released the monsters at the same time as their arrival to make it look like their fault.

And seeing as though their main focus is to save cacoon, of course the first thing they would do when coming back to a panic stricken cacoon being attacked, why wouldn't they fight. Not too mention they had to protect themselves from all the psicom and people attacking them for being l'cie.

what part doesn't make sense:confused:

Ezme
06-21-2010, 07:33 PM
what part doesn't make sense:confused:

Why it's in the middle of a grand prix... lol :p

VeloZer0
06-22-2010, 05:16 AM
When they first appeared it looked like they knocked a bunch of cars off the road and Snow jumped up to save them. Then the camera pans around and everyone else is kicking the crap out of the other riders.

Huh?

Future Esthar
06-22-2010, 01:45 PM
Sometimes a cutscene needs to have a side-story to look cool.The game would feel flat and unrealistic otherwise.