PDA

View Full Version : Good for a Laugh

Shiny
06-23-2010, 02:48 PM
Sometimes I like watching really horrible movies for a laugh (or a cringe). Or sometimes I just happen to stumble upon them. My question to EoFF is, what is the worse movie you have ever seen?

Zombie Nation was one of those movies that came on t.v. one day after I finished watching another movie. After five minutes of the film I decided that I couldn't take it any more, so I changed the channel. In the five minutes I was watching I know there was character that was a cop, but then he was insane, and then he was a child who was beaten, and then there was a hooker or something, and then zombies. I have no idea wtf. The guy that directed this and Uwe Boll are pretty much the worse directors ever. lol Germany

Clo
06-23-2010, 04:45 PM
The beau and I just rented the Nicholas Cage remake of Wickerman in hope of a good laugh.

Chris
06-23-2010, 08:02 PM
I'm a huge horror/ slash fan, and I enjoy a good laugh once in a while. The "Wrong Turn" trilogy, or the "Hostel" movies are always good for a laugh. That being said, there are some truly mind-blowing horror movies out there, such as: "Frontier(s)", "Martyrs", "Train" and "Inside". The French are great at making horror movies. :D

Shiny
06-23-2010, 11:42 PM
The beau and I just rented the Nicholas Cage remake of Wickerman in hope of a good laugh.

"NOT THE BEES!"

Bunny
06-24-2010, 12:02 AM
That one where the shark leaps into the mother-smurfing stratosphere to eat a plane.

Mega Shark vs. Giant Octopus!

xXsarahXx
06-24-2010, 12:40 AM
Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus has to be the worst film ive ever seen in my life yet somehow, the best purely for the obscene amount of unintentional lols in it.

rubah
06-24-2010, 12:47 AM
Easily The Room. Bad legitimate movies? I dunno, usually they're pretty good.

McLovin'
06-24-2010, 01:38 AM
The Room and The Wicker Man. Best of the Worst.

Bunny
06-24-2010, 01:46 AM
Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus has to be the worst film ive ever seen in my life yet somehow, the best purely for the obscene amount of unintentional lols in it.

Pretty sure a movie called Mega Shark vs. Giant Octopus can only have intentional lols in it.

Cuchulainn
06-24-2010, 01:59 AM
The Passion of the Christ.

And leave German directors alone...at least they gave us Wolfgang Petersen.

Marshall Banana
06-24-2010, 02:02 AM
Possibly <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5le9sYdYkM" target="_blank">Mac and Me</a> or <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhKp2c6aqjs" target="_blank">Tamami</a>.

fire_of_avalon
06-24-2010, 02:20 AM
The Toxic Avenger!

Rye
06-24-2010, 02:22 AM
A Day Without Mexicans.

It's basically as the name says - in the beginning of the movie a purple mist sets into SoCal and all of the Mexicans disappear, and the rest of the movie is shown how California copes without them. It was a really clever and funny premise and interesting commentary on the issue, but the movie itself was just awful.

The only good part was the ending, after SoCal realizes how much they need Mexicans - there is a montage of Mexicans sneaking over the border and seeing border control running towards them in an "Oh shi-!" moment, but then they start cheering and hoist the Mexican men on their shouders and carry them over the border with such happiness and relief. Hilarious ending to a horrible, HORRIBLE movie.

Clo
06-25-2010, 05:55 AM
Oh lord, we finally got around to watching Wickerman. I laughed until there were tears in my eyes when he had that dream within the dream and dropped the girl, saying "GODDAMNIT", as if he knew how ridiculous the scene was.

Also... THE BEES! ARGGH GOD NOT THE BEES!

Laddy
06-25-2010, 09:44 AM
The Room is unbeatable, but any of the Troll movies gets my vote. Especially the second third one.

Levian
06-25-2010, 10:40 AM
Braindead :up:

Crop
06-25-2010, 12:23 PM
Ferris Bueller's Day Off...I watched about 20 minutes of it yesterday. It was so unfunny it was terrible. He also broke the 4th wall about a zillion times, not cool.

I can't believe it got 4 stars in the paper.

themagicroundabout
06-29-2010, 06:41 PM
I'm with Levian on this one. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOUwnNVlgWk)

Shiny
06-29-2010, 10:49 PM
He also broke the 4th wall about a zillion times, not cool.

That was intentional.

Laddy
06-30-2010, 11:06 AM
Say it...
"Vampire..."
Louder!
"VAMPIRE!"

Gets me every time.

Crop
06-30-2010, 11:10 AM
He also broke the 4th wall about a zillion times, not cool.

That was intentional.

I gathered that. Didn't make it any more funny though, it was just stupid.

Raistlin
06-30-2010, 11:03 PM

In a hilarious, intentional way, yes. It was like Snakes on a Plane, except better (worse?).

The Passion of the Christ.

I haven't seen it, but I'm sure this would qualify in an unintentional way if I had.

Shiny
06-30-2010, 11:14 PM
I haven't seen, but Hottie or the Nottie just sounds horrible. I have to see it. :shiny:

Rocket Edge
07-01-2010, 12:54 PM
That one where the shark leaps into the mother-smurfing stratosphere to eat a plane.

Ja ja, that one!
Just seen it yesterday ironically. Worst film ever, but it made me giggle.

Vagrant
07-01-2010, 01:25 PM
'Ernest scared stupid' or 'Right at Your Door'. Both awful.

Dreddz
07-01-2010, 07:45 PM
The original Street Fighter movie is always an awesome watch.

Braindead :up:
Great film but I dunno if I could call it bad. There is a certain level of genius in the gore.

escobert
07-01-2010, 09:15 PM
people are probably going to yell at me for saying this but imo Momento was the worst movie ever made. EVER.