PDA

View Full Version : Lipstick pranks?

SuperMillionaire
06-23-2010, 07:51 PM
Television Anchor Falls Victim to Old Lipstick-on-Vuvuzela Prank - World Cup - NESN.com (http://www.nesn.com/2010/06/television-anchor-falls-victim-to-old-lipstickonvuvuzela-prank.html)

In this clip above, live on British TV, Sky Sports anchor David Jones gets pranked by his co-anchor Georgie Thompson (and may I add that she is HOT) when talking about the ongoing 2010 FIFA World Cup. Thompson hands Jones a vuvuzela horn and wants him to blow it, and when he puts the vuvuzela to his mouth, he literally gets red-faced when he discovers that she put her lipstick on it! And then her lipstick gets onto his own lips! And then she laughs at him as he gets flustered at her own hands.

Guys, have you ever fallen victim to your girlfriend's lipstick on something that you were about to put to your mouth? If so, share your horror/amusement lipstick prank stories here. And gals, if you've ever pranked your boyfriends with your lipstick, please tell us about it.

Chris
06-23-2010, 07:54 PM
What if the boys are kissing boys? If so, that would render this thread irrelevant. Also, I voted no. :D

rubah
06-23-2010, 10:05 PM
Everyone who was in band knows you don't play a brass instrument while wearing lipstick because you end up blowing small lipstick particles into the instrument which build up over time and gross!

Hythloday
06-23-2010, 10:08 PM
Where's the "Yes, and I secretly enjoyed it." option?

Iceglow
06-23-2010, 10:48 PM
Yeah I've fallen for pranks like this in the past, I've not been expecting it and then bamf! lipstick, only really works if 1) I'm not paying attention or 2) the lipstick is the same colour as the item exactly.

Worse still is when you really want to kiss the girl but know doing so will cake your lips in her lippy or when she kisses you on the cheek and you don't realize the lipstick came off, no woman will ever tell a guy "dude, you have my lipstick on yo face!" they secretly just enjoy the marking of territory. Even worse when the girl is not your girlfriend lol. Worst of all I once had an allergic reaction to a lipgloss the ex used, it had some kind of botox thing in it to make lips poutier and well whenever she kissed my cheek with it there would be red welts on my face for like 24 hours afterwards.

Meat Puppet
06-23-2010, 11:50 PM
you don't play a brass instrument while wearing lipstick because you end up blowing small lipstick particles into the instrument which build up over time and gross!
oh god i need surgery

black orb
06-24-2010, 03:22 AM
>>> To think I used to eat lipstick when i was little :eep:..:luca:

Tavrobel
06-24-2010, 04:32 AM
Who cares about the prank? That girl was hot.

Rodarian
06-24-2010, 05:58 AM
She is indeed one hotty of an anchor, and I wouldn't mind being lipstick pranked by her.. I'll simply turn around and kiss her for more!! XD

SuperMillionaire
06-27-2010, 08:35 PM
Let's also get the perspective from the other side (the prankster's viewpoint)... girls, if you've ever pranked your boyfriends with your lipstick, please tell us about it.

Cuchulainn
06-27-2010, 10:19 PM
The Georgie Thompson is dating Ant And/Or Dec of Bykewr Grove fame.

BYKER BYKER GROVE. HOWAY MAN, GET THAT PILLAR OFF ME FAYYCE.

Christmas
06-28-2010, 01:47 AM
http://www.walyou.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/lipstick-stun-gun-1.jpg

qwertysaur
06-28-2010, 05:05 AM

:bigsmile:

SuperMillionaire
06-29-2010, 07:22 PM
I rubbed capsacin on a girl's lipstick that I did not like in 8th grade. I was suspended for 3 days: I played video games all day for 3 days.

But I myself have never fallen prey to lipstick pranks. I did used to eat chapstick when I was in 3rd grade, though. I would steal like 2 a day from this girl called Pam. She got so mad, so I ate more. The horror that came from my bowels later may have been payment enough to act as "prank", however.
Whoa...

Yikes!