PDA

View Full Version : Tier list Dissidia (top)

dunit697
06-23-2010, 10:47 PM
Most of us have seen tier lists, and probably don't like them, I think every character is usable, and no one person can make a tier list because they will subject their bias. It will be tough but I would like to create a non-bias one. The mid-tier is too big so I am going to break it into sets of 4 and bottom set of 2. I am going to make an attempt at the top 4 only right now, the others later...so everyone post the 4 characters you believe to be in the top 4 and give a reason. This is also assuming mastery of each character who would win. Some characters come with a high learning curve like kefka so that should not drop them to bottom. Me personally...
1. Exdeath (Ganondorf with a counter, the fact that there is a counter for practically everything plus the best defense makes him possibly bannable)
2. Golbez (speed + defense + power + brav->hp combos + difficult to block + dragonfang trump card if in a pickle just makes him Godly)
3. Zidane(incredibly fast hp connecting bravery attacks that are near unavoidable, free energy whch is practically instant HP damage at close range, + incredible dodging and just his overall versitality)
4. Tidus(I thought about kuja here, but Tidus is just too fast and moves are all fast and connect to HP once again, it makes him really good)

Let's stop at four for now, try to be non-bias to other lists if possible, I know the top is simliar to other lists, but later I am sure it will change.