PDA

View Full Version : Dissidia Tier List (Lower-mid)

dunit697
06-24-2010, 10:37 PM
Most of us have seen tier lists, and probably don't like them, I think every character is usable, and no one person can make a tier list because they will subject their bias. It will be tough but I would like to create a non-bias one. The mid-tier is too big so I am going to break it into sets of 4 and bottom set of 2. I am going to make an attempt at the top 4 only right now, *[this is part 4]*...so everyone post the 4 characters you believe to be in the top 4 and give a reason. This is also assuming mastery of each character who would win. Some characters come with a high learning curve like kefka so that should not drop them to bottom.
13. Firion(aerial combat/magic is terrible, while ground is argueably the best in the game make him mid tier)
14. Cecil(versatile, good bravery, dark>paly switch and balance power to defense, but his HP attacks are tough to hit with, so I can't put him any higher or lower than mid)
15. Terra(a decent character with stats, could use more defense, but strength lies in having very quick and strong spells, not to mention a lot of them. HP attacks are also spread out and versatile making them not too difficult to hit with)
16. Cloud of Darkness(Bravery is one the worst in the game, but has "slash about" which compensates a bit, the zero HP attacks is ridicoulous and I can see her being higher tier if she had more bravery options)