PDA

View Full Version : BE Broadband

Carl the Llama
06-24-2010, 11:41 PM
Well I have heard alot of good reviews about BE Unlimited Broadband and was thinking of picking up a deal with them but I have this problem, the site says they require you to have a BT Landline, now do they mean a line that was installed by BT or to actually have a landline WITH BT as I am with Vonage as they offer super cheap line rental (£5.99 p/m).

rubah
06-25-2010, 12:07 AM
A lot of ISPs bundle their services, that is provide internet + telephone for less than the cost of those two separately would be. You'll need to search for plans that don't include telephone.

Carl the Llama
06-25-2010, 12:12 AM
That would normally be the case but with Vonage being £5.99 p/m and BE Unlimited Broadband is £17.88 its considerably cheaper and besides I am not going for a package deal because BE doesn't offer a land line and out of all the broadbands iv been looking through the lowest rating iv seen for BE is 9/10 with great customer service and support I'm inclined to go with them.

rubah
06-25-2010, 01:11 AM
Yes, I get that. BT has a thing on their website where you enter your location and it gives you the available plans there. That's what I meant by "You'll need to search for plans that don't include telephone."