PDA

View Full Version : Goodnight Sweetheart, It's Time to Goooo~

Laddy
06-25-2010, 07:41 AM
I'm about to go to bed.

Do you have any nightime rituals? I know Bunny needs to put on his GoodNights every night. :bigsmile:

~*~Celes~*~
06-25-2010, 07:42 AM
I say goodnight to whoever i'm chatting with and turn on the classical music :D

Clo
06-25-2010, 07:48 AM
My boyfriend always HAS to give me a kiss goodnight, just a peck on the lips. I used to dislike it and think he was being foolish, but after two and a half years now I realize it's kinda sweet.

Rodarian
06-25-2010, 08:25 AM
A naughty magazine does the trick....http://www.psu.com/media/articles/famitsucover.jpg

Honestly people!! How perverted do you think I am....:doublecolbert:

I listen to soundtrack music before I doze to off to the dreamlands....

Jiro
06-25-2010, 08:39 AM
I don't have rituals per se, but I find it easier to sleep if I have music playing.

NorthernChaosGod
06-25-2010, 05:55 PM
I just turn off my computer and the lights. :|

Freya
06-25-2010, 06:04 PM
I take my drugs! And then go to bed... nothing more than that.

Rebellious Eagle
06-25-2010, 06:28 PM
I read a book for twenty minutes, which is usually all I can manage since by that time I'm about to drop dead. x3

Brunettepudding
06-27-2010, 01:44 AM
I will usually turn of al the lights and listen to aboooout... 10 songs? Then I check Facebook on my phone, plug the phone in to charge, and I'm out.

rubah
06-27-2010, 02:19 AM
goodnight phone call then a variable number of games of iPod solitaire

black orb
06-27-2010, 02:27 AM
>>> Are you crazy, I love nightmares I had one last night and it was awesome..:luca:

Momiji
06-27-2010, 02:42 AM
There's a thread at another forum I frequent where you post the time you go to bed, usually coupled with a comment about the day. I post in there every night!

Mo-Nercy
06-27-2010, 08:12 AM
My boyfriend always HAS to give me a kiss goodnight, just a peck on the lips. I used to dislike it and think he was being foolish, but after two and a half years now I realize it's kinda sweet.
I'm like that. And she's all like "GOSH, just let me SLEEP!" :colbert:

I'm rarely actually tired when I fall asleep, so I'll play DS until I am. Or I'll read a sports magazine or something. If I'm actually tired, I might turn on the TV to low volume or play my iPod off my clock radio on sleep mode.

Christmas
06-27-2010, 08:18 AM
Usually I will said good night to my hamsters before going to sleep!:bigsmile:

But after I off the light, I will hear them screaming and yelling as though as it is time for their party. (They are hyper active at night) :(

And the screaming and yelling come from them harassing each other. :(

blackmage_nuke
06-27-2010, 09:26 AM
I close my door. Even if its already closed I open it and close it again so i can hear the "click" that makes me know it's closed and wont open because of the wind.

Shlup
06-27-2010, 10:19 AM
I take off my clothes and jump under the covers, where I promptly flop around trying to get comfy for like twenty minutes. That's about it.

Rodarian
06-27-2010, 10:51 AM
I take off my clothes and jump under the covers, where I promptly flop around trying to get comfy for like twenty minutes. That's about it.

Wow BJ must really like that .... :tongue:

Shlup
06-27-2010, 08:06 PM
He kicks me!

Iceglow
06-27-2010, 08:13 PM
Well for like the last week I've been really rather random and haven't actually gone to bed. Instead I sit around and chat on my laptop to people and then fall asleep randomly on the sofa with my laptop perched on my lap. I then wake up naturally at around 5am to the sounds of the birds singing outside my window somehow even if I have moved position or rolled over in the night on my sofa I will still have my laptop perched expertly on me so that it has not fallen off on to the floor or slipped behind me. It'd be really freaky to someone on webcam that I could manage that but I think it's a little awesome.

Normally when I go to bed I either go to bed and lights out and I'm gone or else it's bed, lights out, ds on, play 1 battle on ffta2 and then I'll be gone. Sometimes I don't make it to the end of the battle in which case I try in my dying few seconds before sleep claims me to fold the DS shut saving the game to sleep mode and power conserving so I don't have to repeat the battle again!