PDA

View Full Version : It's not sunburn

BarelySeeAtAll
06-25-2010, 09:41 AM
Does anyone else here blush really easily? When I say easily, I mean that by a few words a certain someone says you go crimson.

The other day I put the wrong ticket in the machine, the attendant came over and told me and I went scarlet. Then he made an oh so funny joke about it being sunburn. That made it worse.

I continuously blushed around a certain person last week, and the worse thing is when they notice and pick up on it right? "Aww you're blushing!!", yes, I know, thanks for making it go five shades worse. Compliments get me.

In english we're looking at dystopic novels which do rely on some aspect of sex, for some reason that makes me blush. Had to read out "what he was f***ing was my lower body" and various other graphic nonsense to the class.

Hell even people standing there with their bf/gf kissing or holding hands makes me blush!!! WHYYYY :|. If I had a bf I would probably look like I'm frigid or something because I'd blush around other people!

If you don't blush easily, please tell me your secret :( it's frustrating, horrible, and makes me feel awkward.

Don't forget to wear sun screeeeeen! :cool:

Rodarian
06-25-2010, 03:32 PM
I don't blush at all....

Firstly look at yourself in the mirror..Think of everything that makes you blush and then control it... It'll be several attempts before you'll be able to master at it..After that involve a friend to help you... And tell them to make you blush without warning otherwise it won't properly...

I hope that helps...

If not ...put a paper bag over your head...:tongue:

Chris
06-25-2010, 03:43 PM
It is physically impossible for me to blush. :D That being said, I get verklempt. People making out in public makes me cringe. Keep your business at home, thanks! :D

Peegee
06-25-2010, 03:49 PM
public sex eh? interesting topic

Anyway I do blush on occasion. Usually due to unusual levels of attention toward me. Otherwise I normally brush it off. I think something that works is realizing that not many things are that important =)

~*~Celes~*~
06-25-2010, 04:19 PM
I blush very easily because I'm:

a) very shy
b) very easily embarassed
c) not used to being in the spotlight

Peegee
06-25-2010, 04:29 PM

a) very shy

Are you sure it isn't sunburn? http://a1.twimg.com/profile_images/486750218/happyplz_normal.gif

~*~Celes~*~
06-25-2010, 04:58 PM
No, peegee, you've seen my sunburnnt self. My blushing self turns purple.

Peegee
06-25-2010, 05:23 PM
No, peegee, you've seen my sunburnnt self. My blushing self turns purple.

"Fell down some stairs"

I mean wat.

KentaRawr!
06-25-2010, 05:31 PM
I don't blush, but my cheeks are perpetually red. :p

Edit: Either that or the sight of myself in the mirror makes me blush.

Chloe.
06-25-2010, 06:46 PM

a) very shy

Exactly the same for me, I'm always blushing and it really annoys me :|

PeneloRatsbane
06-25-2010, 07:32 PM
I blush so hard, its embaressing. then one someone helpful says "oh your blushing" which makes it ten times worst

Momiji
06-25-2010, 07:34 PM
Yeah, I blush easily, according to people who so kindly point it out. >_>;

Rodarian
06-25-2010, 08:04 PM
You blush purple Kari.... What kinda of blood do you have ...:Oo:

Iceglow
06-26-2010, 01:09 AM
It takes quite a bit for me to blush really red but I used to be worse. I suppose having friends like Paul around me and abusing me, my mother and my sexual prowess must've had a positive effect. However the easiest way to make me blush is to be very forwards and direct when I consider other people might hear it/see it that'll send me red in about .2 seconds.

~*~Celes~*~
06-26-2010, 01:15 AM

Like i said, it doesn't take much to make me blush, so what would be considered normal blushing for one person would be me severe blushing ._.

Rebellious Eagle
06-26-2010, 01:22 AM
It's good to know I'm not the only heavy blusher here! I have a pretty bad sunburn on my face so now I can hide it. >:D

blackmage_nuke
06-26-2010, 09:06 AM
I try to blush but I cant. I'll never get to be Moé :(

BarelySeeAtAll
06-26-2010, 05:41 PM
I try to blush but I cant. I'll never get to be Moé :(

Would you like to switch places with me? :bigsmile:

KentaRawr!
06-26-2010, 06:30 PM

Like i said, it doesn't take much to make me blush, so what would be considered normal blushing for one person would be me severe blushing ._.

But purple isn't a normal blushing color. Maybe so much blood rushes to your head that you lose your sense of color, too. :tongue:

Rantz
06-26-2010, 07:49 PM
Everytime I read the title of this thread I think of this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BANkMaLJaY4).

BarelySeeAtAll
06-26-2010, 07:58 PM
Everytime I read the title of this thread I think of this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BANkMaLJaY4).

I think I love you.

vinnie's mini's
06-26-2010, 10:24 PM

I'm exactly the same Celes :( I blush at every little thing. It really annoys me! I remember a few years ago one of my teachers actually made fun of me for it in front of my whole class - which of course made my blushing worse!

That nasty teacher felt the wrath of my parents after that. :mad2: Not that he was much of a teacher, he taught maths by saying that the number 6 was like a pregnant woman :eep: .

qwertysaur
06-26-2010, 10:26 PM
he taught maths by saying that the number 6 was like a pregnant woman :eep: .
Thats... odd o_O

vinnie's mini's
06-26-2010, 10:28 PM
Yup. He had other titles for other numbers but I can't quite remember what they were. It was either that or he'd sit there playing the harmonica - or worse yet telling everyone how he learnt to play it, and that was not a pretty story. As you can tell I really hated that man...:mad2:

Oh yeah, with me; blushing doesn't just cover my face - it attacks my ears. My ears get so red and they feel like they're burning it's horrible.

Crop
06-28-2010, 01:19 AM
I used to blush at small things, until I manned up and told my body to stop being so embarrassing. Now I'm emotionless and react to nothing ever.

superbeckie.
07-01-2010, 06:19 PM
I don't really blush. The only person that can make me blush A. Does so very rarely, and even then only when we're alone and B. Is special to me, so it's understandable. I wish I could blush, because when I say "Stop, I'm embarrased." people are like, "But you're not blushing" and carry on. >.<