PDA

View Full Version : Fun things

rubah
06-26-2010, 02:43 AM
So, my roommate, labmate (labbie?) and I went to dinner tonight, and after that, we stopped by this ginormous park. As we were headed back, roomie decides she wants to barefoot it in the grass (it was okay grass, not particularly lush), and I recall back to my elementary days when after Girl Scouts, we would roll down the little hill in the front yard of my school. It's maybe 3 or 4 ft high, but fairly step.

So I suggest it, remove everything from my pockets, and take off!

HOLY SS:Dkjga;sdglha;sdg Luckily I had my arms up around my face like a diver almost. This hill was tall enough that I could feel when I started to accelerate "omg how fast will i go"

but it was incredible. I was so dizzy at the bottom I couldn't move for a while xD

Then I raced my labmate (and won) but got grass in my mouth. Now my arms are all itchy xDD

What's the most fun you've had lately?

(second place was at our lunch picnic today-- one of the guys in the lab down the hall built a water bottle rocket launcher. I think it got at least 100ft in the air)

~*~Celes~*~
06-26-2010, 02:49 AM
Went to Cedar Point last weekend with my family. As much as it scares me when it feels like I'm about to fly out of my seat during some of the roller coasters, it's SO exhilarating at the same time, feeling weightless and out of control like that. I'd been SO stressed about stuff that week, and going on those roller coasters helped me to let go of all that tension and just feel free <3 I've been doing great ever since!

Agrias
06-26-2010, 03:36 AM
Well there were a couple things i did for fun.
I went rock climbing, MOST EXHILARATING FEELING EVARRR
I got married, a dream come true day full of fun
I rode a horse!!! His name was Stormy and he was the bestest!!!
Randomly danced in my living room with eric to the most ridiculous songs, best workout, must do it more often! <3

aaaaand other than that, i cant remember, but those ones stick out the most in my mind.

~*~Celes~*~
06-26-2010, 03:40 AM
Alice i swear to all that is anything, you and Eric are like the cutest couple EVAR :heart:

Agrias
06-26-2010, 03:48 AM
Bahahah!!
We just like enjoying silly moments together. :3

I'm friggin crazy, its about time i found someone who can handle it!

Clo
06-26-2010, 05:44 AM
I've done a lot in the past week; went to the beach, shopping, dinner in the city, visiting friends up in the Falls, but the thing that I found more fun than any of them is just sitting in bed with the boyfriend and playing videogames. :)

Peegee
06-26-2010, 05:47 AM
We're going to a treetop climbing adventure! I hope they let me use the zipline WHEEEEE

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs46/f/2009/185/9/6/Flying_Pikachu_by_Brillonsloup.gif

Chris
06-26-2010, 01:28 PM
I had a fun little trip to Copenhagen yesterday. Roskilde Festival is just around the corner, so people are basically bumping into each other everywhere. Bought a lot of delicious munchies for my arriving guest tonight, and I'm sure we'll have swell time indulging in sinful goodies. :D

rubah
06-27-2010, 02:24 AM
Tonight we went "urban exploring". Not as many interesting unlocked doors as there are at uark, but fewer cameras. Found a bag of Mrs. Vickie's jalapeņo chips, but left them somewhere xD

Rye
06-27-2010, 11:29 AM
Yesterday, Hux and I went out into the city, and I went shopping in this adorable shop with lots of cute crafts and dolls and stuff. Then we went out to eat at a semi-gothic cafe and got yummy toasties with coffee, and then we went out for drinks and ate candy necklaces in the beer garden. I had so much fun!

vinnie's mini's
06-27-2010, 11:49 AM
Well I can't think of anything recently, but I'm really excited about Tuesday since Chloe. and a few of our others friends that I haven't seen in a while are coming over to my house. I'm sure we're going to have lots of fun and I can't wait to see everyone. :omghey:

Christmas
06-27-2010, 11:56 AM
Well I can't think of anything recently, but I'm really excited about Tuesday since Chloe. and a few of our others friends that I haven't seen in a while are coming over to my house. I'm sure we're going to have lots of fun and I can't wait to see everyone. :omghey:

Oh mine! It is alway good to have a gathering with friends especially those that you had yet to seen in a while! It is good to catch up once in a while! :bigsmile:

I played Street Fighter with some of my friends recently and we sure had a lot of laughter together since that is such an old school game reminding us of days when we were kids! And I actually beat some of the guys! Ryu FTW. XD

erikramza
06-27-2010, 02:39 PM
Some troops and I were putting up c-wire (barb wire ish) on some hill in the mountains in the middle of fucking nowhere. We were on a fairly steep hill, so I decide to run down the hill nearly as fast as I can. At some point I jump for no apparent reason. Why? Oh, I'll never know. I lose control, almost face plant into more c-wire further down the hill. Fall face first, roll, and bounce up faster than I went down. I got banged up pretty good... it couldn't have been more fun!

Retarded :bou::bou::bou::bou: is fun here.