PDA

View Full Version : The EoFF 2010 Ciddies, Stage Three: Winners!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6

Agent Proto
06-27-2010, 03:37 AM
Yeah, congrats Raistlin. :cool:

qwertysaur
06-27-2010, 03:37 AM
Miriel predicts the upset :eek:

~*~Celes~*~
06-27-2010, 03:38 AM
black pudding.

:s

Rantz
Wow! Nicely predicted, Miriel! And nicely won, Raistlin!

Raistlin
Wow, that was unexpected. I think this was my only individual award this Ciddies not to go to tie-breakers, too. Thanks, everyone! I will try to continue entertaining all you. :love:

Queen Award, First of Her Name
06-27-2010, 03:39 AM
Best Site Staff
Last winner: Baloki
Nomination Leader: N/A

The Nominees
Baloki
Croyles
JKTrix
Momiji
qwertysaur

Who they predicted to win...
<table border="0" width="550px"><tr width="50%"><td>qwertysaur: Baloki
Genius Lynx: Momiji
Shiny: Baloki
Jiro: Momiji
Breine: Momiji
Blues Agent: qwertysaur
Raistlin: qwertysaur
Tavrobel: Baloki
</td><td width="50%">Goldenboko: Baloki
Rantzien: Baloki
~*~Celes~*~: qwertysaur
Psychotic: Baloki
Sir Lancealot: Momiji
Miriel: Momiji
Del Murder: Momiji
theundeadhero: Momiji</td></tr></table>

Prediction Party Favourite: Momiji (7/16, 44%)
Prediction Party Runner Up: Baloki (6/16, 38%)

qwertysaur
This ciddie is a lot of fun to win.
I agree. I was shocked and happy when I got it :p

Agent Proto

So did Team Boko.

06-27-2010, 03:40 AM
6: Best Site Staff

I was having a discussion last night with one of my new apprentices. I won't tell you who he is, for fear that I'll have to bitch people out again for sucking, having no work ethic, and being generally lazy, and using the vB4 as an excuse to not work, when in fact, it should be the impetus to work, even before it gets installed.

I didn't quite tell him this, but the quote that was going through my mind was "Pigs don't know pigs stink."

But, I've also read the Dale Carnegie books, and I should know by now, that calling attention to people's faults directly tend to get you in a lot of trouble. I don't know if people know who I am, or why they should be listening to me, but I'll let that slide. I will let my dedication and efforts speak for me, and if people don't care, they can take a flying leap, because I'll keep doing what I'm doing, and I'll do my damned best to get it right. That's more than I can say for other people. I'm not infallible: I am frequently wrong, but when people don't let me fix what I've done wrong, or if they actively attempt to bar me from doing what am putting in my time and dedication for, it tends to upset me. It tends to upset me greatly.

But in any case, a lot of the Site Staff have been some of the harder working people that I've ever seen in my time here. Though there certainly are exceptions, there's no worse than doing stuff, not get recognized for it, and then have someone else step in and say "we had to do it behind closed doors."

We have lost several Site Staffers recently, and others have been unable to fulfill what I thought to be the best of their potential. They lost their focus, they lost their dedication to contribute to something that provides for other people, and not themselves. And it truly sickens me. I can only hope that even after this, people will respect the people on Site Staff who give enough of a damn to help other people by maintaining and adding to the site.

I can admit that there's room for growth; there is a real opportunity to learn how to do something. We tell people every day "work smart, not hard," but sometimes, you just have to do the hard work. There's no way around it sometimes. No physicist ever survived without an engineer, and no engineer survives without his team of peers and people who build his :bou::bou::bou::bou: for him. And to them, no man can live without his food, his space, and his drive for recognition.

qwertysaur
06-27-2010, 03:40 AM

So did Team Boko.
Everybody is slipping on random things like this xD

Edit: And even when he's not a CT he yells at us to work harder xD

Shiny
06-27-2010, 03:42 AM
@Tavrobel: Why so serious?

06-27-2010, 03:44 AM
Those who didn't make it...
Momiji....................12
JKTrix.....................6
Croyles....................4
RSL........................1

qwertysaur
06-27-2010, 03:45 AM
I'm still in the running for this? :eek:

theundeadhero
06-27-2010, 03:46 AM
Awesome.

(At you being in the running and at Judith playing on the radio)

06-27-2010, 03:47 AM
And the Ciddie goes to...
qwertysaur

qwertysaur................23
Baloki....................14

Shiny
What a surprise! Congrats, qwerty~

theundeadhero
:)

qwertysaur
06-27-2010, 03:48 AM
Thank you... I was not expecting this at all :shobon:

I wanna see who got the highwind though! That's much more exiting :p

Rantz
06-27-2010, 03:48 AM
Oh my gosh! Congrats, qwerty :quina:

Raistlin
06-27-2010, 03:50 AM
(At you being in the running and at Judith playing on the radio)

I approve of both of those things as well! Well, if it was also playing on the radio here.

~*~Celes~*~
06-27-2010, 03:50 AM
congrats qwert!! :cookie::cookie::cookie:

Agent Proto
06-27-2010, 03:55 AM
Thank you... I was not expecting this at all :shobon:

You make Quina proud. :quina:

qwertysaur
06-27-2010, 03:55 AM
Hurry up Award guy! I want to see who gets the highwind! :hyper:

theundeadhero
06-27-2010, 03:56 AM
yes yes yes

06-27-2010, 03:58 AM
The Highwind Award for Site Staff

Baloki is pretty much without doubt the driving force behind the Site Staff at the moment. He's not always there, he has things to do, and like all Site Staff he can't do things on demand every hour of every day. But he does do things. Unlike most people, he remembers to do things without being reminded constantly. He'll figure things out, he perserveres and he puts enough effort into EoFF that he, with a notable mention to theundeadhero, manages to do most of the work on the site and pushes on most of the issues to do with the site when he feels the need. In short, when it comes to the site staff, he's quality.

I will, however, also give a quick mention to one other person who got an equal amount of votes for this - although he wasn't actually able to win the award on the matter of not being a Site Staff! Rantzien has gone out of his way to assist the Site Staff and has been the one member of the forums staff who has shown true consistent ability when it comes to preparing, understanding and coding of vB4. Hopefully, someday, with the efforts of both him and the Highwind winner, Baloki, we will actually get there.

And the Highwind goes to...
Baloki

missaira
06-27-2010, 03:58 AM
Jiro

Jiro......................24
Rantzien..................15

well done and well deserved my dear :)

Bunny
06-27-2010, 04:00 AM
Pfft.

qwertysaur
06-27-2010, 04:00 AM
Congratulations Baloki!!!!!

theundeadhero
06-27-2010, 04:02 AM
Congratulations again Baloki.

06-27-2010, 04:03 AM
Best Cid's Knight
Last winner: Rantzien

The Nominees
eestlinc
fire_of_avalon
Jessweeee♪
Levian
Rye
Shiny
theundeadhero
Wolf Kanno

<table border="0" width="550px"><tr width="50%"><td>qwertysaur: Jessweeee♪
Genius Lynx: Rye
Shiny: Rye
Jiro: Levian
Breine: Rye
Blues Agent: Jessweeee♪
Raistlin: Jessweeee♪
Tavrobel: Jessweeee♪
</td><td width="50%">Goldenboko: eestlinc
Rantzien: Rye
~*~Celes~*~: Jessweeee♪
Psychotic: Rye
Sir Lancealot: fire_of_avalon
Miriel: Rye
Del Murder: Rye
theundeadhero: Rye</td></tr></table>

Prediction Party Favourite: Rye (8/16, 50%)
Prediction Party Runner Up: Jessweeee♪ (5/16, 31%)

Rantz
06-27-2010, 04:04 AM
I will, however, also give a quick mention to one other person who got an equal amount of votes for this - although he wasn't actually able to win the award on the matter of not being a Site Staff! Rantzien has gone out of his way to assist the Site Staff and has been the one member of the forums staff who has shown true consistent ability when it comes to preparing, understanding and coding of vB4. Hopefully, someday, with the efforts of both him and the Highwind winner, Baloki, we will actually get there.

:o! That is quite an honour to be mentioned like that - not to mention actually getting votes for it? xD Thanks a lot!

Congrats, Baloki!

qwertysaur
06-27-2010, 04:05 AM
Another one I have no idea who is going to win :p

Shiny
Congratulations Baloki! Definitely deserved.

theundeadhero
I win this when Russia takes over Asian :rolleyes2

THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS TOOK AWAY ROLLEYES2!

06-27-2010, 04:06 AM
Best CK/CA

Wow, remember that thread, CK's vs. CA's? This award is kinda like that now! Well, place your bets! Representing the Angels are, fire_of_avalon, Rye, Shiny. The Knights? eestlinc, Jessweeee♪musicnote*, Levian, theundeadhero, and Wolf Kanno. On the side of the Angels you have sex appeal, bobbies, and... um... ability to make sandwhichs. On the side of the Knights you have... um... the winner is...

qwertysaur
06-27-2010, 04:07 AM
Another speech that was below your level of work Boko. :colbert:

Mo-Nercy
06-27-2010, 04:08 AM
Good mornin' everyone =]

Congrats to all the winners so far. And thanks for the Best Custom Rank Ciddie!

Agent Proto
06-27-2010, 04:08 AM
Weak speech is weak, GB. :(

06-27-2010, 04:09 AM
theundeadhero..............8
fire_of_avalon.............7
Shiny......................7
Wolf Kanno.................7
Jessweeee♪.................6
eestlinc...................2

Raistlin
06-27-2010, 04:11 AM
Poor unappreciated tuh. I voted for you, though largely for your frontsite work.

Tavrobel
06-27-2010, 04:12 AM
I shouldn't have told him to do those four speeches.

But it would have saved EoFF about two extra hours of griefing and pure, unadulterated, intense, malicious dislike.

theundeadhero
I got what I needed out of it. I never expected to win.

Rye

Rye.......................16
Levian.....................9

Madonna
06-27-2010, 04:13 AM
Congratulations, RikkuYuna89!

Rantz
06-27-2010, 04:14 AM
Another win for Rye! Congrats again! <3

Jiro
06-27-2010, 04:14 AM
Whoops, lack of sleep took hold and I passed out. Congrats to all the winners! Some pretty swell upsets and surprises it seems! Nice work!

Clo
06-27-2010, 04:15 AM

Clo

:holmes:

Thank you so much everyone! This is the biggest welcome I've ever received in a forum. I walk in the door and get handed two awards. WUT. I promise to evolve into an awesome Regular as well. Imagine this as a Pokevolution for amusement sake.

Also, congratulations to all the winners so far! And I'm happy to catch the end. This makes me a nerd, but I knew that already.

06-27-2010, 04:15 AM
Best Administrator
Last winner: Psychotic

The Nominees
Del Murder
Kawaii Ryûkishi
Loony BoB
Psychotic
Rantzien
Roogle
ShlupQuack

<table border="0" width="550px"><tr width="50%"><td>qwertysaur: Rantzien
Genius Lynx: ShlupQuack
Shiny: ShlupQuack
Jiro: ShlupQuack
Breine: ShlupQuack
Blues Agent: Psychotic
Raistlin: ShlupQuack
Tavrobel: ShlupQuack
</td><td width="50%">Goldenboko: Kawaii Ryûkishi
Rantzien: Rantzien
~*~Celes~*~: Del Murder
Psychotic: ShlupQuack
Sir Lancealot: Rantzien
Miriel: Rantzien
Del Murder: Rantzien
theundeadhero: Rantzien</td></tr></table>

Prediction Party Favourite: ShlupQuack (7/16, 44%)
Prediction Party Runner Up: Rantzien (6/16, 38%)

Mo-Nercy
06-27-2010, 04:16 AM
Whoops, lack of sleep took hold and I passed out. Congrats to all the winners! Some pretty swell upsets and surprises it seems! Nice work!
Me too. Waking up at 1 ftw.

Freya
Your soul now belongs to us clo! :D

4: Best Administrator

Best Admin, more like best badmin, amirite folks?

Here I am once again, to let you know, that the shiny purple/silver title is a high of heightened conviction and dedication to the well being and progress of the website and the forums in general. Turns out, they are marked, perhaps deservedly, for their leadership skills that they show or continue to show.

However, it is much easier to adopt the position that they are in fact, corrupt or have gotten there needlessly, that it's just a gimmick to keep people from leaving in frustration. Ever and before, I have described them as CK level 2s off-the-cuff'd'ly. No less accurate, if I must say so myself, but in no way are these two views necessarily mutually exclusive. They speak volumes about the necessity of models for other people, even if positions are limited, or if we vehemently disagree with how the show is run.

In any case, each one of these leaders (say it how you will) does, in fact, have a personality behind each of them. They are people, too, sometimes a fact taken for granted. Even I must work to remember that Administrators are people, and in line with my own personal beliefs, people suck. People are inherently good, but they suck. I am so optimistic.

Despite my seething dislike of the overall feel of the administration, I have found that I have befriended most of them, or at the least, have strived to annoy them progressively less and less as I reach the waning of my years as an EoFF contributor, and begin to wax into the full blossom of my birthright: I am a Mechanical Engineer, of the long and proud line of weapons designers, military technicians, and demolitions experts. I am who I am and by the non-existent-God that I don't believe in, I will kill terrorists.

Del Murder

Mr. Antonicles and I have butted heads before in the past. Whether it was because I thought he was an arrogant smurftard, because his opinion was too highly valued, or because I have questioned his dedication to previous traditions or precedents, I bear less ill will toward him than before. Maybe it's because he's gotten less active, or because I have gotten less active, he seems to have lightened up, and I applaud him for his efforts.

Kawaii Ryûkishi

Optimus Prime and I don't speak as often to each other as I do with some of my other acquaintances, but I used to have a rather mistakened perspective on him. Despite that, I have corrected my errors, and I have come to learn that he is more interesting than not. turns out, he's got a sense of humor beyond that of perpetuating the idea that he does nothing but use his tentacles for sexual deviance. I've seen him before, and he really does have tantacles, but that's beside the point. I should only hope that he comes around here more. We need more grippingly-true, sobering remarks.

Loony BoB

You know I don't understand why some people aim to get him removed. He's one of the harder working members of EoFF. Some people might disagree on how he approaches things, but I've not met others who could answer my questions or concerns about work in such a detailed and straightforward manner. I find him to be a truly valuable member of the community. I just kind of wish he didn't live a couple of hours ahead of me, because he never returns my calls. I've even had the pleasure of playing with him in Diablo II, even if the experience was short-lived. We can wait until Diablo III, buddy.

Psychotic

I actually have a standing PM appointment with this guy. He's a cool guy, and he's capable of holding four or more conversations at once. Before, our PM exchange used to be several times an hour, but as we both grow to be more responsible with our lives, it has been set back to once a day. That's more than enough, though. This man is a fascinating man, and highly amusing, too.

Rantzien

Also another hard working member of the community. My inside sources (i.e., my penchant for knowing everything that's going on by simple intuition) have told me that he's been working tirelessly on the vB4. I mean, it's not like anyone else around is qualified to do the technical stuff other than him and perhaps BoB. I feel kind of bad for him, as he's doing what used to take the combined efforts of Mullet, Samuraid, cl_out, and all of the other Senior Site Staff. Someone send him a thanks PM sometime soon, and if you can, I highly suggest offering your help in testing the vB4, as well.

Roogle

Another of the Senior Site Staff from which I have learned countless tidbits from, and the occasional "hey you really shouldn't do that." I think that he helps keep me on the mature side of things, even when I don't always directly talk to him. He's always there when I have a question, and he usually answers them, too. Fortunately, he also always seems to be in chat, so if you're looking for someone who can play some games with, he might be your man (in the chat).

ShlupQuack

Another member of the administration with whom I've argued with before, but these days, it's not so much of that. She's busy making fun of Raistlin, rather than reminding me that I am not all-powerful. She has (somehow) acted more like a moral compass for me in the past, and it was her idea to get a Twitter running. The most outstanding memory I have is when she was like "okay we don't want you to get pissed, so we're going to let you in on this year's April Fool's Prank." It was an immensely kind gesture.

But maybe some other members have fond memories of events involving their favorite Adminsitrator, but that isn't quite the question. Who has, for the past six months, been the best out of them?

Madonna
06-27-2010, 04:18 AM
Come on, uvula girl!

Jiro
06-27-2010, 04:19 AM
Me too. Waking up at 1 ftw.
You're an effing banana now, fucking hoorah to that my countrybroheim! :D

Raistlin
06-27-2010, 04:20 AM
You know I don't understand why some people aim to get him removed.

Wait, what? Who the hell are those people?

I had to vote for Del for this for being my cohort in our awesome April Fools prank, but Psy and Rantz have made strong showings as well. Shlup could probably use a pity award thrown her way, though.

06-27-2010, 04:20 AM
Loony BoB.................12
ShlupQuack................10
Psychotic..................8
Roogle.....................5
Kawaii Ryûkishi............0

Shiny
06-27-2010, 04:21 AM
Come on, uvula girl!

:erm:

Jiro
06-27-2010, 04:21 AM
"Bestmin" imo

qwertysaur
06-27-2010, 04:22 AM
I don't care if the award is given before this, the speech Boko made was not good enough for the award. :colbert:

The Knights and Angels are the glue that keep the threads together to make the forums. (Admins are the bindings that keep the forums together to make the entire board.) Sometimes people hate them for their job, but they are among the most outstanding members here.

First off are the three angels.

foa is the BAMF of the angels, if she thinks you are out of line, you will know it. But while she can beat up almost anybody, she is also a very sensitive woman and is all around quite awesome.

Rye is the little Italian New Yorker that could. One of the newest members of staff, it feels like she has been a mod forever already, likely because she is one of the most active members in the entire history of EoFF.

Shiny, the final angel is the most underrated of the bunch. You should give her cookies, because she definitely deserves them. :colbert:

Then we have the knights, who have blue titles instead of pinkish red.

eestlinc is the peoples knight. He's been a knight for over 5 years. I've been a member for 4, so that says a lot to someone like me, because it's very possible that he has been on staff since you joined. woah.

Jessweeeee♪ has a fun name to say, a much harder worker than me as a CT, is super nice and is the newest mod. I couldn;t say a bad thing about her if I tried. :p

Levian is the Viking Knight. He is a lot of fun, is NOT short unlike most people think, and is all around really cool. :D

theundeadhero is another really friendly knight who is also a very hard worker for the frontsite. Also like Shiny, there is a good chance you don't appreciate him enough. Even with that, he still mods for all of you, such a good person.

Wolf Kanno is the main stalwart for the gaming forums. Yes there are gaming forums. You don't see spam there because of this man. He also did the EoFF census, and he is always civil, even in the FF X forum :p

06-27-2010, 04:22 AM
Del Murder

Del Murder................14
Rantzien..................13

Psychotic
06-27-2010, 04:23 AM
Voted Rantzien, but fully intend to pretend to act bitter and jealous about his inevitable march to victory anyway. :)

EDIT: Well maybe it's not that inevitable. Like that Smith guy in the Matrix.

Del Murder
06-27-2010, 04:24 AM
What the? I don't do anything. :confused:

Shiny
06-27-2010, 04:25 AM
I voted Psychotic because he smells.

Congratulations Del Murder. Very surprised by that a bit, but then not really.

Raistlin
Hell yes, Del! You didn't do the actual work of some of the other staff, but you definitely made the forums more entertaining, and that's what really counts. :cool:

Psychotic
What the? I don't do anything. :confused:Neither do the rest of us. You just happen to be better at doing nothing than your colleagues. 'grats man. :D

qwertysaur
06-27-2010, 04:26 AM
I expected that speech to be finished after the winner was announced. Congrats Rye and Del. :p

06-27-2010, 04:26 AM
The Highwind Award for Forums Staff

BoB is a git.

And the Highwind goes to...
Loony BoB

Mo-Nercy
06-27-2010, 04:27 AM
Congrats Del! Whatever it is that you do, keep it up!

edit: And BoB!

theundeadhero
There's a good git! :)

qwertysaur
I bet I know who wrote that speech :p

Jiro
I have come to love Del Murder like a man loves another man that is somewhat removed from and slightly elevated in all areas. Del is the better one btw if that isn't clear. Anyway yeah, so Del, ilu man well done.

EDIT: The smurfing keeper of the pie (charts), well done my Lonny friend. You are also a man and I sort of love you in a sort of "I'm after your job as master of data" kind of way. But that dusty old chocobo does a good job, nice work.

Or am I meant to say recount or something? :confused:

Freya
Congrats Del! and Congrats BoBbles!

Rantz
Congrats, Del! :D

Edit: Congrats, BoB! :love:

Raistlin
06-27-2010, 04:28 AM
I approve of the speech for the forum staff's Highwind.

Shiny
06-27-2010, 04:29 AM
Awwww yeah, BoB!

Psychotic
06-27-2010, 04:29 AM
I am never predicting Rantzien to win any forums staff-related award again! You go, Lonny!

06-27-2010, 04:30 AM
Best Female
Last winner: Christmas
Nomination Leader: Jessweeee♪

The Nominees
~*~Celes~*~
Christmas
Freya
Jessweeee♪
rubah
Rye
Shiny
ShlupQuack
Zeldy

<table border="0" width="550px"><tr width="50%"><td>qwertysaur: Jessweeee♪
Genius Lynx: Christmas
Shiny: Jessweeee♪
Jiro: Rye
Breine: Rye
Blues Agent: ShlupQuack
Raistlin: ShlupQuack
Tavrobel: ShlupQuack
</td><td width="50%">Goldenboko: Shiny
Rantzien: Rye
~*~Celes~*~: Rye
Psychotic: ShlupQuack
Sir Lancealot: rubah
Miriel: Rye
Del Murder: Rye
theundeadhero: Rye</td></tr></table>

Prediction Party Favourite: Rye (7/16, 44%)
Prediction Party Runner Up: ShlupQuack (4/16, 25%)

Psychotic
06-27-2010, 04:32 AM
I predict someone with boobs wins this award.

THAT'S SHINY OUT OF THE RUNNING, HAR HAR HAR! :hahaha:

Actually as she still hasn't won a Ciddie I hope she wins.

Shiny
RSL FOR BEST FEMALE NEXT CIDDIES

~*~Celes~*~
neither have i paulus >:[

qwertysaur
It would be awesome if Shiny won this as her first ciddie :bigsmile:
Edit: Kari you won cutest couple once according to your wiki page :p

Rantz
06-27-2010, 04:33 AM
I'd like to see Jessweeee♪ win this and Shlup win Best Member, or the other way around! Or Rye for this and either of those for #1.

Del Murder
The deciding vote for me was probably Amanda's for the stunt I'm about to pull.

Wolf Kanno
Wolf Kanno is the main stalwart for the gaming forums. Yes there are gaming forums. You don't see spam there because of this man. He also did the EoFF census, and he is always civil, even in the FF X forum :p

Actually, I don't go into the FFX forums, I even told the staff when I joined I would monitor all the other forums except that one. I have maybe three posts in there tops and all three are from threads started in general FF and moved into that forum. :D

So yeah... Its like the unguarded backdoor of the Gaming forums. I assume the other mods monitor it in-between having jello shots and adding to the porn forum, not to mention Schlup's disturbing praying to her Raistlin Voodoo shrine she keeps in the back which happens to be next to Psychotic's secreT (yes it is spelled like that) barracks for his "secreT" plans to overthrow BoB and Del :eep:

Raistlin
06-27-2010, 04:34 AM
I predict someone with boobs wins this award.

THAT'S SHINY OUT OF THE RUNNING, HAR HAR HAR! :hahaha:

Ahahahaha, nice.

Jiro
06-27-2010, 04:34 AM
The excitement is killing me. I need to power nap for 30 seconds or something :hyper:

fire_of_avalon
06-27-2010, 04:35 AM
I know the fact that y’all sons a bitches didn’t nominate me is just another dig at my assumed masculinity. Just because I could open a can of whoop-ass the likes of which y’all have NEVER seen doesn’t mean I don’t like lace and tea parties and stuff. I mean. I don’t like those things, but it’s not because I’m a boy.

Even so, the nominees in this category range from the femme fatale to the girl next door, and they sure as hell blow any of my menial charm right out of the water. The nominees and winner of the Best Female Ciddie really aren’t the most popular girls, as everyone seems to believe. These are the girls that have it all; they’re sexy, hilarious, smart, talented, unique, creative and most importantly, everyone of these lovely ladies has an uncompromising dedication to the past, present and future of this community. They make you laugh and they make you love, but most importantly they want to make you do these things. Because they believe this community deserves the absolute best. I can’t compete with chicks like that.
These are the nominees for best female:

~*~Celes~*~ Kari is the all-American darling with just enough spice to make her sugar all the sweeter. Not only has she shown a remarkable dedication to her own hometown through a terrible disaster, she’s demonstrated the same dedication to her EoFF Family. Always quick to lend a kind word and an e-hug, Kari bridges animosity; past, present and future.

Christmas For a long time many of us didn’t know what to make of Christmas. Her sly sense of humor and penchant for extreme violence against Manus were quirks that foiled the genuinely nice person (or.. alien? Blue blob?) that she is. A maven of multi-tasking, Christmas manages to post threads, visitor messages and private messages all at the same time. She’s not around as much as she should be, the life of a whirling dervish must certainly be quite full as it is, but when she is, she sure makes a statement. Usually followed by the creepster pink grinny thing.

Freya Though she’ll always be Lekana to me, Kaycee’s changing identities have never changed her heart. Open, direct and hilarious, her recent temperance is no more than a quiet spell. At any minute, the same balls to the wall gamer-girl-next-door we all know and love will be just as present as ever.
Also, she has awesome hair.

Jessweeee♪ One of the two Jesses nominated in this category, Jessweeeeeeeee’s dedication to the community is omnipresent. She works for Site Staff, she eagerly participates in forum games and events, and she recently proved herself worthy of becoming a Forums Moderator. Equal parts feist and fairness, expect Jesswmusicnote to make things happen both now and in the future.

rubah She may seem the quiet, bookish type, but don’t be fooled. rubah’s thirst for knowledge is squarely set within her thirst for adventure. Although her resignation from forums staff in recent months has slightly altered her place in the community Allie’s bound to view this as another adventure. Armed with knowledge, wisdom and the determination to fulfill whatever she may dream, Allie teaches all of us to listen to our hearts while engaging our minds.

Rye The first of my fellow Angel in Arms, Rye’s innumerable gifts in art, music and craft are overshadowed only by her kind heart and her wicked sense of humor. She is an ardent supporter of open-mindedness and change where change is due, and though she will always treat you with the respect you deserve, she will tell you exactly what she thinks. Her tact is a trait I have envied even as I saw it develop. But don’t piss her off or she will throw down.

Shiny Shiny really is still a mystery to me. Just when I think I have her figured out, she’ll whip out a statement that will make me reconsider my own perspective or drop a nugget of humor that will make me lol for reals. As an Angel she is simultaneously laid-back but apt. While her own kindness and resolve make her a formidable foe and an infallible ally, it is her quirky sense of humor and her hidden talents that remind me we don’t always have to see the goods to know that they’re around.

ShlupQuack Mandee is a blonde bombshell mother-hen you wish you had. She tells it like it is in a way that make some people shrivel up and the rest of us laugh uproariously. Even so, she always makes a point, usually to the effect of “pull that stick out of your butt and behave.” If any of these ladies knows how to let go and just have fun, whether as the instigator or the butt-end of a joke, it’s Shlup. I know that I’m getting too riled up when Shlup calls me out on it, and that I should probably the chill the smurf out and look at something adorable.

Zeldy While I would personally love to get down with any of these women, Zeldy is the life of the party and likely the only member who could drink yours truly under the table. (A girl can dream and pretend, jerks.) We all want to party with Zeldy but not because she’s easy and it’s not because she can get us perks. We want to party with Zeldy because we can tell from her photos alone that she is having a blast. It’s gratifying to be around people who are going to have a good time regardless of anything else, not for the spite of it but for the simple reason that people who laugh and smile are happy people, and happy people usually don’t have a bad shake of it.

As Award Guy reveals the Best Female Ciddie for June 2010, be reminded that all of these women have an intangible quality that sets them above the rest. We love them not because we want to be them, but because they are just damned lovable. And that’s something worth aspiration.

Shiny
Neither of you have even seen more boobs, or any boobs for that matter. :shiny:I've seen One Night in Chyna, that's close enough. :aimkiss:

That was a lovely speech, Megan!

Except Chyna is a white tranny so that's not close at all, blondie. AND I DO NOT HAVE THAT

How the hell did I edit the wrong post hahahaha

qwertysaur

Actually, I don't go into the FFX forums, I even told the staff when I joined I would monitor all the other forums except that one. I have maybe three posts in there tops and all three are from threads started in general FF and moved into that forum. :D

So yeah... Its like the unguarded backdoor of the Gaming forums. I assume the other mods monitor it in-between having jello shots and adding to the porn forum, not to mention Schlup's disturbing praying to her Raistlin Voodoo shrine she keeps in the back which happens to be next to Psychotic's secreT (yes it is spelled like that) barracks for his "secreT" plans to overthrow BoB and Del :eep:
If you don't go in there then you can't be uncivil, so that makes you civil :D

Raistlin
06-27-2010, 04:37 AM
I know the fact that y’all sons a bitches didn’t nominate me is just another dig at my assumed masculinity. Just because I could open a can of whoop-ass the likes of which y’all have NEVER seen doesn’t mean I don’t like lace and tea parties and stuff. I mean. I don’t like those things, but it’s not because I’m a boy.

I love you, foa. :love:

EDIT:
Actually, I don't go into the FFX forums, I even told the staff when I joined I would monitor all the other forums except that one. I have maybe three posts in there tops and all three are from threads started in general FF and moved into that forum.

That is perfectly understandable.

06-27-2010, 04:37 AM
Shiny......................9
~*~Celes~*~................8
Freya......................7
Jessweeee♪.................6
rubah......................3
Zeldy......................3

Psychotic
06-27-2010, 04:38 AM
Neither of you have even seen more boobs, or any boobs for that matter. :shiny:I've seen One Night in Chyna, that's close enough. :aimkiss:

That was a lovely speech, Megan!

Shiny
Speech needs moar Bruce Willis.

Del Murder
So why is Best Male number 2 and Best Female number 3? AWARD GUY IS SEXIST

Madonna
Come on, uvula girl!

:erm:
http://vignettegrimoire.com/_lynx/whatichoosetobelieve.gif

Raistlin
06-27-2010, 04:39 AM

foa and I were just talking about how she needs to beat the crap out of his current wife and marry him.

fire_of_avalon
:bou::bou::bou::bou: goddamn that speech DOES need more Bruce.

EDIT: DEL MURDER DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ABOUT THE RAMPANT SEXISM.

qwertysaur

foa and I were just talking about how she needs to beat the crap out of his current wife and marry him.
:thumb:

06-27-2010, 04:40 AM
ShlupQuack

ShlupQuack................11
Christmas.................10
Rye.......................10

Christmas and Rye, at the time of the end of regular voting, were tied on 10 votes. However, after tie-breaking had gone ahead, neither of them had received any votes - but Shlup got two. And so, yet another story of ShlupQuack taking people from behind is written into EoFF's history.

theundeadhero
Stay cowboy foa.

~*~Celes~*~
congrats :heart:

Rantz
I liked that speech!

Shlup! <33 Congratulations!

qwertysaur
06-27-2010, 04:41 AM
Another ciddie steal! Congrats Shlup!

Marshall Banana
06-27-2010, 04:41 AM
http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m285/fofonda/pixel/princesspeach/pm_06.gif

Psychotic
06-27-2010, 04:42 AM
And so, yet another story of ShlupQuack taking people from behind is written into EoFF's history.I appreciated this one-liner and will give it a thumbs up! :up:

Jiro
Well done Shlup! Stop wrecking my predictions now thanks :aimkiss:

Freya
That was a very sweet speech Foa :)

qwertysaur
06-27-2010, 04:43 AM
And so, yet another story of ShlupQuack taking people from behind is written into EoFF's history.
I can picture her shouting SURPRISE while doing that too :p

And so, yet another story of ShlupQuack taking people from behind is written into EoFF's history.I appreciated this one-liner and will give it a thumbs up! :up:
The painful part of typing it out is knowing that Rye almost undoubtedly enjoyed every second of it.

Raistlin
And there's the pity award. :p

j/k Congrats, Amanda.

Shiny
06-27-2010, 04:44 AM
That was quite a close one! Good job Mandee! I'm not entirely sure why I didn't predict you for that as you popped in my head first.

06-27-2010, 04:45 AM
Best Male
Last winner: Psychotic
Nomination Leader: Rantzien

The Nominees
Cuchulainn
Guardian XIII
I'm my own MILF
Jiro
Levian
Loony BoB
Psychotic
Quin
Rantzien
Wolf Kanno

<table border="0" width="550px"><tr width="50%"><td>qwertysaur: Jiro
Genius Lynx: Rantzien
Shiny: Quin
Jiro: I'm my own MILF
Breine: Quin
Blues Agent: Psychotic
Raistlin: Rantzien
Tavrobel: Loony BoB
</td><td width="50%">Goldenboko: Quin
Rantzien: Quin
~*~Celes~*~: Wolf Kanno
Psychotic: Rantzien
Sir Lancealot: Guardian XIII
Miriel: Loony BoB
Del Murder: Psychotic
theundeadhero: Loony BoB</td></tr></table>

Prediction Party Favourite: Quin (4/16, 25%)
Prediction Party Runner Up: Loony BoB and Rantzien (3/16, 19%)

Mo-Nercy
06-27-2010, 04:45 AM
Fantastic speech foa. And congrats Shlup. Feedback boobflash ftw.

qwertysaur
06-27-2010, 04:46 AM
I'm hoping wither for Jiro or Wolf :bigsmile:

Freya
Go guys!

Jiro
I would like to ask wtf am I doing nominated for this? xD You guys are crazy and thank you

06-27-2010, 04:47 AM
These are our candidates for best male. Our roughest, toughest, boys; ones who have fought the emotionally confused beasts of Eyes on Each Others, climbed to the highest peaks of the message board within the FF8 theory threads of Final Fantasy 12 forum, and cut through the thickets of the wall of text of Iceglow.

These men have muscles on their muscles and probably have gone through double puberty.

So naturally, I will write why each men should win in dainty haikus. :)

Allow me to... set the mood.

*90s inbedded .tiptoethroughthetulips.wav* (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxFOOEOlBF8)

http://media.bigoo.ws/content/gif/flowers/flowers_200.gif

http://www.myspacegraphicsandanimations.com/images/flower-graphics.gif

Cuchulainn --

He's not our only Irishman on the forum, but he's certainly the toughest one! It's hard not to laugh when you see a post by him. He's definitely not afraid

to say what everyone is thinking. Oh, and his accent is cool. Haiku time!

ach, ye wee piss smurf
if ahm not best male i will
spread leprechaun taint

(to yer Ma)

---

Guardian XIII -- Guardian XIII is also a writer - a writer of an epic Star Wars saga. And I really mean epic - it's a huge hilarious thread with posts longer

than Vader's lightsaber. Read it and you can bathe in the wit of Guardian XIII!

Can a wookie swim
in space? I don't know quite yet
I'm waiting to see

(I can't wait for the next chapter!)

---

I'm my own MILF --

The tallest leprechaun in the bunch, I'm My Own MILF compensates with his insecurity of being thrown out of the Emerald Isle for being too big by reading books and getting degrees and being a general creep in General Chat. Suspected of watching people get naked in front of their laptops through the eyes of Barry Manilow - though this is unconfirmed. I can't say anything actually nice about him because I'm his girlfriend, so that would make people retch.

:greenie:

maybe if I post
walls of text in eoeo
i will win best male

(But Monda will still have my girlfriend)

Jiro --

Our resident athlete Jiro is certainly tough, running as much as he does. But he has a sensitive side as well, which women find attractive in tough guys. He writes and even posts it on Eyes On, and poses for photos in the photo thread. NorthernChaosGod was reported to find attraction to Jiro's legs, but that's unconfirmed.

I ran to Iran
And I still had time to write
Read it - From Point A (http://forums.eyesonff.com/writers-corner/132685-point.html)

(I help advertise in this speech. Maybe I deserve best male too. /smug)

Levian --

Despite the short jokes (those are so 2008 guys!) Levian has the reputation of being one of the forum's sexy guy. Making his debut in the raves of Habbo Hotel when he'd corner innocent lurkers and rub his pelvis all over them while chanting about bread, Levian has been the eye of all of the ladies on EoFF. And why not? He has a heart of gold and a Norwegian charm. I hope this haiku is representative of him:

Ignore my scissors
sit on my lap, sweet lady
norwegian sex-off

(it was protected, don't worry. Scandinavia has the lowest STD and teen pregnancy rate!)

Loony BoB --

Loony BoB is one of our oldest standing members. This man is tough because he eats vegemite without throwing up. He was also called clown face by ffbabe without crying and while he was injured in a fight with a lightbulb, he eventually won the war against it. No one can deny the toughness of this kind hearted kiwi in Scotland. Time for the haiku:

Mr. EoFF or
the arse-smurfah - either way
Loony BoB has wood.

(MY HAND IS TINGGGGGGLING)

Psychotic --

Psychotic is my breast friend. This may be because his always boobies my spirits when I'm sad, or else has a tittylating joke whenever we speak. I know many other people feel likewise about this perky and bouncy member who has risen to the heights of adminship.

breasts jugs boobie tit
If I win best male it's not
because of my wit

(it's my breast collection. Shlupscup.jpg)

Quin --

Quin has a big beautiful curly mane that he maintains through fitting on girls on the photo thread. Have you ever noticed his hair drooping in a photo when he's not posted :jokey: at Zeldy photos after a while? I sure have. As this haiku will reveal, he also has a secret skill with hair discovered last weekend.

Stop squirming, Iceglow
I can't plait your bum hair
If you don't settle down.

(I will make it tug sensually)

Rantzien --

Rantzien is controlled entirely by his eyebrows. His admin powers? Eyebrows. His skills to code fantastic websites and skins? Eyebrows. His big hearted and caring personality? Eyebrows! His eyebrows? HIS EYEBROWS!!! And that makes him scary and dangerous.

I can punch strawberries
with my eyebrows so watch out
I can punch you too

(:kaofight: :kaofight2:)

Wolf Kanno --

Wolf Kanno is the golden boy of the nether regions of EoFF - the Final Fantasy forums. He gives advice and help to all that ask for it, and that gives him a rugged appeal that makes everyone fall over for. He has even helped me at times. I hope this haiku is a good thanks for his help!

Help Wanted: Should I
name Dagger "butt girl" or is
"Dildo Breath" better?

(Insert Raistlin's story about krissy leveling Aeris up to 99 before disc one for the billionth time)

Del Murder
06-27-2010, 04:47 AM
I never got the Best Male and Best Female awards. Are these like the junior best member awards?

Marshall Banana
06-27-2010, 04:48 AM
http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m285/fofonda/pixel/usagi/h-usahoji.gif

qwertysaur
06-27-2010, 04:49 AM
Rye, with that music I was laughing for the entire speech! It's fantastic! :bigsmile:

Rad Bromance
06-27-2010, 04:49 AM
Hey I got nominated! Neat! :D

Raistlin
06-27-2010, 04:50 AM
I haven't posted that story in years, thankyouverymuch. :mad2:

Psychotic
Rye sure as hell just nailed a Cuchulainn impression perfectly with that haiku.

Jiro
Oh god I am excited. Thank you for saying nice things about my legs Julian and thank you for nice speech Ryechuuuu

Guardian XIII..............7
Psychotic..................6
Quin.......................6
I'm my own MILF............5
Loony BoB..................4
Rantzien...................4
Levian.....................3

Leaving Cuchulainn to take on Jiro!

Del Murder
06-27-2010, 04:51 AM
Cuchulainn?

Psychotic
Cuchulainn v Jiro? I like that! That's not the usual contenders!

Jiro
WAIT WHY AM I STILL IN THIS

Shiny
06-27-2010, 04:52 AM
Quality speech, Rye! I wanna see an underdog to win this award, but I'm trying to decipher who that might be.

Freya
Go dak!

qwertysaur
Guardian XIII..............7
Psychotic..................6
Quin.......................6
I'm my own MILF............5
Loony BoB..................4
Rantzien...................4
Levian.....................3

Leaving Cuchulainn to take on Jiro!
what about Wolf?

Cuchulainn

Cuchulainn................12
Jiro......................10

Jiro
06-27-2010, 04:53 AM
CUCH YOU DICKS MAKE HIM WIN

EDIT: I am honoured to be second but if you idiots gave me best male xD Good job Cuch, that ought to be a nice feather in your e-cap my antipodean brother.

Psychotic
Does EoFF like the bad boy on his motorbike or the boy next door better?

EDIT: Well that answers that.

Raistlin
Nice, Cuch, you drunken lout! Finally a real man won this.

theundeadhero
06-27-2010, 04:54 AM
A second ciddie with no predictions.

Madonna
Does Psychotic ask the right question a little too late?!

Shiny
Does EoFF like the bad boy on his motorbike or the boy next door better?

EDIT: Well that answers that.

Girls always like the bad boy.

Jiro

Instinct tells me to say fuck you, but it's okay, I agree with you?

Marshall Banana
06-27-2010, 04:55 AM
http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m285/fofonda/pixel/usagi/b-usaara.gif

Clo
Congratulations Schlup and Cuch!

It's party time.

Psychotic
I'm rooting for Loony BoB.

Raistlin
Go BoB! You deserve the Worst award!

Timekeeper
06-27-2010, 04:57 AM
Congrats to all the winners xD

Glad to actually be a part of the ciddies this year. Le Gasp!

06-27-2010, 05:02 AM
Sorry, but at 5am I'm getting on with the show. You've even confused Jiro into posting his speech at the wrong time.

Best Member
Last winner: Rantzien
Nomination Leader: Psychotic

The Nominees
Christmas
Jessweeee♪
Loony BoB
Marshall Banana
Psychotic
Rantzien
Rye
Wolf Kanno

<table border="0" width="550px"><tr width="50%"><td>qwertysaur: Christmas
Genius Lynx: Marshall Banana
Shiny: Loony BoB
Jiro: Marshall Banana
Breine: Loony BoB
Blues Agent: Marshall Banana
Raistlin: Psychotic
Tavrobel: Psychotic
</td><td width="50%">Goldenboko: Christmas
Rantzien: Jessweeee♪
~*~Celes~*~: Psychotic
Psychotic: Marshall Banana
Sir Lancealot: Jessweeee♪
Miriel: Rantzien
Del Murder: Rantzien
theundeadhero: Psychotic</td></tr></table>

Prediction Party Favourite: Marshall Banana and Psychotic (4/16, 25%)

Shiny
Now on to the real winner then? ;)

Mo-Nercy
Cool 'speech', Jiro and Timekeeper. Reminds me of Trumpet Thief. xD

Psychotic
Lonny bob is going to win this one isn't he? Oh GOD. Why is this happening to me?! :crying2:

Currently still reading TK and J's speech. Good stuff so far boys.

Clo
06-27-2010, 05:03 AM
Oh man, it's almost over. What an ordeal.

Jiro
06-27-2010, 05:04 AM
Now on time --

Jiro: When we think of the Best Member, certain names come to mind. Active posters, whose contributions to the site are humorous, numerable and enjoyable. These members give their blood, sweat and tears (and possibly semen too) to the site, and for this, we congratulate them. The ultimate recognition we, as the populace of Eyes on Final Fantasy, can bestow upon these outstanding members is the Best Member Ciddie.

Timekeeper: Best Member? I thought this was Best Food?

Uh, not quite. Anyway, we have an extensive line up of nominees this time around, and it’s going to be a tough competition. Once again I’m joined by my partner in crime, Timekeeper, as we take a look at the finalists for this edition of the Eyes on Final Fantasy Ciddies. Any preliminary comments?

I DON’T WANT A COMMENT!
Fine, biatch. First up, I want it to be known that I’m not congratulating anyone on giving their semen to the site. It’s weird and unnecessary.

Whatever, let’s just take a look at our first nominee. Rye is an almost-twenty year old cakefart enthusiast, residing somewhere above the Atlantic Ocean. Rye is a relatively new Cid’s Knight, and the former President of EyesonFF. She also runs an octopus producing factory, where she employs the use of numerous slaves, former banned members of EyesonFF. Any thoughts on our very own shebread?

Well, Rye does in fact, you know, that should be one word; infact, gain points for being a necessary ingredient for holding together the bread that is Eyeson, but loses points for her cakefart. Instant dismissal there methinks! Next. Goddman cakefart! No!

Uh, okay. Well, next we have Rantzien, resident viking chieftain. He recently graduated from the Sweden Viking School of Badassity. He’s also the reigning Best Member, and won it once before in the 2008 End of Year Ciddies. Rantzien is obviously a consistently best member. What do you think about his chances to win back-to-back Best Member Ciddies?

Usual ridiculousness aside, I have high hopes for Rantz in today’s competition. He’s got the style, he’s got the moves, he’s got it all, or something like that. Although I’d rather he’d share around the awards he may hoard, I wouldn’t be surprised if he wins and I wouldn’t have anything against it either.

Well with an endorsement rather than ridicule coming from my partner here, it seems like Rantzien either has a really good chance, or is completely smurfed. Our next member is Marshall Banana, the Strawberry Goddess of EyesonFF. For some reason she hates bacon, but don’t let the crispy side of her personality turn you off, or she’ll slay you with her large arsenal of cute photos. I do like seeing Mr Bunnington in the photo thread.

MB is definitely my pick for the day. Not only does she endorse bananas in her username, she is, as Jiro stated, the Strawberry Goddess! When it comes to being the best food on EoFF MB is by far the best and the yummiest, she just screams cute!

Dude, seriously, this isn’t a competition to see which EyesonFF member best represents food, it’s best member.

Yeah, sorry, I’m just hungry; can we stop off and get some food soon?

Sure, whatever, moving on. Psychotic is the walrus, k-oo koo kachoo. Occasionally known as Paul von Handsomestein, he is also the current President of EyesonFF, as is known for being a generally all round lovable guy. But not from me, no; Psychotic is my eternal rival, who I will one day slay in a Thunderdome match or, perhaps even, in the most dangerous game. Besides, he always sweeps the Ciddies, so nobody cares if he’s the current Best Male or whatever. Screw you, barmpot.

Two man enter, one man leave!

Next then is Jessweeee♪. I must say, I’m glad to see a strong turn out from the females this time around. Makes sense following their win in the First EoFF Battle of the Sexes. Back to Jessweeee♪ though; she’s our newest Cid’s Knight, and is one of half of team Mogweeee♪. There’s something…musical about this girl. Probably because of the music note in her name. She also has cute glasses, just fyi.

Sweet, food eatings time! Oh, sorry yeah, not only does Jessweeee, crap what’s the code for the music note? Uhhh, there it is! Alt+13 ♪ Not only does Jessweeee♪ bring cuteness into this contest as well, she’s got a lot going for her as a very active member in this here forum. And on top of that, she inadvertently teaches our newer members html character coding. Although, I wouldn’t want to assign her to a food, or drink for that matter…

Wolf Kanno comes in as a bit of an underdog for this award, pun fully intended. While you’d only hear positives from the members who know him, his presence rarely leaves the gaming forums where he is most comfortable, and for that, his exposure is limited. However he is a Cid’s Knight, and there’s every chance the denizens of the lower forums will come out and vote in droves for him. Maybe that Chinese gold farmer he has locked in his basement will somehow send a few votes his way too.

Ah yes, Wolf Kanno! Certainly a member deserving of this award. He certainly isn’t your run of the mill staff member, keeping order down in the depths of the lower forums. As for a food? Well, Wolf Kanno sounds like he’d be a bit meaty, but is that what it takes to come out on top? I guess we’ll find out real soon. Who’s next Jiro?

Christmas is back in time for the June Ciddies, and bringing with her a sack full of posts and usernotes. Christmas is undoubtedly one of the most recognisable posters, with her :bigsmile: smiley and spreading of warm and delicious HATE. Everyone loves her except smelly Old Manus, but that doesn’t stop their HATE from blossoming. She has won a plethora of Ciddies before, including Best Female at the last Ciddies, and there’s little doubt she’ll be a tough competitor. :quina: guarantees it.

Christmas Christmas Christmas! Probably the friendliest member of the forum, and easily a hot competitor for this award. Eyeson is a better place when it’s Christmas time, the people are nicer and the food is great. Infact, Christmas is certainly my second pick for food of the forum. Om nom nom nom!

Our last nominee is Loony BoB. I’m pleasantly surprised the dusty old chocobo is up for nomination, he’s been a strong supporter of EyesonFF since probably before I was born. His looniness is well deserved, with his strong fascination with all things statistics and graphs. I don’t think he’s realised you can’t eat pie charts yet. BoB is top contributor and this humble member salutes him. Breaking from tradition, Loony BoB remains a kiwi. Australia has enough lunatics as it is, sorry BoBBers.

The older the cheese the better I say!
http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd61/Seiken_Bushido/Personal/Random%20Locked%20Stuff/CheeseBoB.png

Le Graph!

Yes! Still, I don’t think any of these guys have what it takes to be the best food! We need someone with real fibre (not moral fibre of course).

How about Raistlin? Reminds me of raisins, and hell if the man (not to be confused with The Man) doesn’t deserve the award.

That’s good, that’s good, I like raisins. I eat raisin bran to kick start my day in a healthy way! Why don’t you check out raisin bran today?

Yeah, okay then. Raistlin is an intelligent poster, and he isn’t afraid to speak his mind, no matter the consequences. He is often seen in EoEo defending open-mindedness and is crucified for his good deeds.

If he grew a beard and wore a robe over that bikini, he still wouldn’t look like Jesus.

I’m… just gonna ignore you now. Raistlin is a daring lad, not afraid to take risks and play with fire. He took on the staff for April Fools through an elaborate plot and managed to come out of it with an admittance from ShlupQuack that she just couldn’t bring herself to ban him.

That bit about taking risks and playing with fire sounds like something I wrote once. But that was about a cat, like none other. It was a cat that played with fire and risked his neck. This cat was no ordinary cat, he could fly. He used these powers mostly for good, but he would delve in the dark arts until one day he was completely immersed by the darkness. To war the sailors cried, to war we march!

*sigh* Raistlin is a man of integrity…

Never will they defeat our might, despite what they might bring, we, we will still have our toasters!

*long sigh* When the Ciddies lost their Best Thread and Best Post categories, Raistlin stood up and said “nay!” as they would have in previous centuries and decided to boycott the Ciddies, rather than participate in what he felt was a tainted event.

You know what? I think Raisin toast should win the Best Food award. It’s a delicious breakfast treat! Better than ordinary toast by a fair margin.

Well, he’s got my vote too. In a change from the usual, Award Guy has died and made me king, so with two out of two votes by this commentary team, I hereby award the Best Member Ciddie to Raistlin. Three huzzahs!

Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah! Hey, cool, you know that’s almost a palindrome in pronunciation!

Okay Timekeeper, okay. Thanks folks for a wonderful Mid Year Ciddies, and we’ll see you all again next time! Keep wagging folks.

Keep wagging? Isn’t that my line?

Bitch.

06-27-2010, 05:04 AM
First of all, I think it's safe to say that Del Murder and Raistlin didn't win this award, because they weren't even finalists.

qwertysaur
06-27-2010, 05:05 AM
I STILL WANT TO KNOW HOW MANY VOTES WOLF GOT FOR BEST MALE!!!!!

Jiro
06-27-2010, 05:06 AM
I'M SORRY FOR POSTING MY SPEECH EARLY BUT I PANICKED BECAUSE I AM CURRENTLY SLEEP DEPRIVED

~*~Celes~*~
I think qwert's seriously about to lose his cool :(

Raistlin
First of all, I think it's safe to say that Del Murder and Raistlin didn't win this award, because they weren't even finalists.

Thanks to your horrible corruption!

Or, y'know, because I didn't care enough to vote for myself. Either one, really. Though that would have robbed us of this awesome speech by Jiro and TK, and the best Award character ever, Award Qu!

Timekeeper
06-27-2010, 05:07 AM
Mmm, gotta love that raisin bran.
http://thebroadroom.net/images/beauty/2007_q3/raisin_bran.jpg

Clo
Argh, my eyes!

qwertysaur
you are forgiven Jiro. AWARD GUY HAD SOME INFORAMATION HE NEEDS TO STOP HORDING THOUGH :nonono:

Psychotic
WHAT IS LOVE?

BABY DON'T HURT ME

fire_of_avalon
I LIKE HOW EVERYONE IS POSTING IN THE FOA COLOR

Shiny
06-27-2010, 05:08 AM
GIANT AND COMPLETELY UNECESSARY RED TEXT

Mo-Nercy
qwert had cool? :D

qwertysaur
:bigsmile:

Raistlin

Oh snap!

Jiro
06-27-2010, 05:09 AM
awesome speech by Jiro and Timekeeper

Timekeeper
06-27-2010, 05:10 AM
Yeah, I may be some nobody regular but I contributed too.
That's my graph there :colbert:

Raistlin
awesome speech by Jiro and Timekeeper

Oops, yes, he deserves full credit as well. *edits in*

~*~Celes~*~
we love you, timekeeper :heart: one of my favorite mafia buddies.

RSL
1 vote

Jessweeee♪
06-27-2010, 05:11 AM
That was a nice speech :</>D!

Clo
It's a damn good graph.

qwertysaur
WHAT ABOUT WOLF? (best male)

Timekeeper
we love you, timekeeper :heart: one of my favorite mafia buddies.

:D

Psychotic
06-27-2010, 05:12 AM
OH NO NOT THIS AGAIN.

See you all in 30 minutes when he posts the winner!

Jiro
06-27-2010, 05:12 AM
NEXT TIME I'M VOTING FOR RSL YOU :bou::bou::bou::bou:S

06-27-2010, 05:13 AM
Marshall Banana
4 votes

Freya
He told me I can't vote RSL :(

Jiro
I don't think there's enough people spamming in here for me to just post again and again. POST TO FEED THE CIDDIES REVEALING MONSTER

theundeadhero
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a272/theundeadhero/mmdeath.jpg

Timekeeper
Didn't Raisin Toast win though?

Jiro
06-27-2010, 05:14 AM
No goddammit MB I was rooting for you, you held my predictions hopes! :(

Raistlin
OH NO NOT THIS AGAIN.

See you all in 30 minutes when he posts the winner!

Seriously.

Rye
5 votes

Marshall Banana
http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m285/fofonda/pixel/usagi/p-usaehen.gif

qwertysaur
06-27-2010, 05:15 AM

theundeadhero
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a272/theundeadhero/itape.jpg

~*~Celes~*~
spam facts: i currently crave hashbrowns covered in shredded cheese and onions sauteed in butter. Best evar.

Freya
Post so he'll reveal this quicker. YAY FILLER! Have another otter!

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3187/2529832867_10423f5710.jpg

Jiro
Well done Rye and MB ladies, top effort imo imo

Del Murder
Celes is pregnant?

qwertysaur

Shiny
06-27-2010, 05:16 AM
Yeah, I may be some nobody regular but I contributed too.
That's my graph there :colbert:

TIMEKEEPER FOR BEST REGULAR NEXT CIDDIES

Will he still qualify for that award?

~*~Celes~*~
yes. with Paul's baby.

it was bound to happen someday.

qwertysaur

Jiro
Timekeeper for best side kick :smug:

theundeadhero
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a272/theundeadhero/waldo.jpg

Mo-Nercy
spam facts: i currently crave hashbrowns covered in shredded cheese and onions sauteed in butter. Best evar.
Holy :bou::bou::bou::bou:.

That... sounds AWESOME. :greenie:

Psychotic
06-27-2010, 05:17 AM
Well at least I beat Rye. :smug:

Cuchulainn

I wanted scruffy. this is not scruffy.

CUCH YOU DICKS MAKE HIM WIN

EDIT: I am honoured to be second but if you idiots gave me best male xD Good job Cuch, that ought to be a nice feather in your e-cap my antipodean brother.

I wanted scruffy. This? Is an insult.

PS: Jiro you're my antipodean brother. I cannhot be your antipodean brother on account of the fact I'm not antipodean. I can be your Irish Brother though. That is possible.

Girls always like the bad boy.

you got that :bou::bou::bou::bou: right.

Congratulations Schlup and Cuch!

It's party time.

thank you catlady.

I STILL WANT TO KNOW HOW MANY VOTES WOLF GOT FOR BEST MALE!!!!!

WHO GIVES A smurf? WHAT ARE YOU? HIS LIFE PARTNER? JESUS H CHRIST.

Wolf Kanno
7 votes

Freya
Psydekick was the best sidekick.

~*~Celes~*~
06-27-2010, 05:18 AM
Holy :bou::bou::bou::bou:.

That... sounds AWESOME. :greenie:

oh man trust me, it is.

also sauteed onions and green, yellow, and red peppers together is pretty fantastic.

Mo-Nercy
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v194/monercy/lolage02.jpg

Timekeeper
I only just qualified for regular this year, I don't think I'm near veteran yet!

Agent Proto
http://asset.soup.io/asset/0832/4707_6660.gif Yay kitties! :bigsmile:

Melissaur
GIANT AND COMPLETELY UNECESSARY RED TEXT

Laddy
I LIKE THE NEW COLORS AND ALL BUT MAGENTA IS BEST!

Jiro
Psychotic you smurfer, if you win this then I challenge you to a thunderdome match

theundeadhero
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a272/theundeadhero/heart.jpg

Psychotic
06-27-2010, 05:19 AM
You're on, Crocodile Dundee.

I mean, you won't be as I won't win, but

Freya
http://www.oceanlink.info/seaotterstewardship/youth%20forum/nov2004/save%20a%20sea%20otter/IntroPage_files/full_seaOtter_2.jfif

Bye bye non winners. And otters are way cuter than kitties :colbert:

Christmas
9 votes

~*~Celes~*~
06-27-2010, 05:20 AM
bell peppers, by the way.

and sauteed in oil, not butter. my bad. extra virgin olive oil to be exact.

Shiny
People, please stop with the redundant questions. I shouldn't have to delete posts asking the same question over and over.

Jiro
oi Wolf Kanno my man, great stuff. Also you are a little bit meaty it seems.

Mo-Nercy
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v194/monercy/Badpost.jpg

Madonna
I am waiting on new tiers for these things; veterans, regulars, and newbies?! We have a decade plus of losers on the fora; surely we could fit in a few more categories for all the senior citizens of varying ages!

I will say I am quivering in antici...pation if it gets the end sped up!

Psychotic
I hate it when people with names alphabetically before me are eliminated in this, because I may have the same amount of votes as them and I can't go "heh, I beat (LOSER) :smug:"

Jessweeee♪
06-27-2010, 05:21 AM
asdfghjklo;p'

theundeadhero
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a272/theundeadhero/boatwa5.jpg

Now this is where it gets tricky, so that alphabetical order is being thrown out in favour of randomness. Basically, three members are tied for second place with ten votes each, just one vote behind the winner. So basically the last four - Loony BoB, Jessweeee♪, Psychotic and Rantzien - will be announced in a random order (of course, the winner will be revealed last, alongside a randomly picked member of the three).

~*~Celes~*~
06-27-2010, 05:22 AM
lol he said member

Clo
I AM LOVING THIS SPAM!

Jiro
PS: Jiro you're my antipodean brother. I cannhot be your antipodean brother on account of the fact I'm not antipodean. I can be your Irish Brother though. That is possible.

Well there's my failure of an education telling me that antipodean was just the direct opposite side of the world.

Fun fact: I first learnt (and subsequently forgot) about the word in one of the riddles threads! SO EVERYBODY GET RIDDLIN' AND DIDDLIN'

Psychotic
06-27-2010, 05:23 AM
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a272/theundeadhero/boatwa5.jpgI mean I think deep down inside we all do. It was a metaphor for man's inner desire.

Loony BoB
10 votes

theundeadhero
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a272/theundeadhero/cop.jpg

Timekeeper
lol he said member
Isn't this all about finding the best member?

Freya
06-27-2010, 05:24 AM
Go go people who are left!

Jiro
The longer Psychotic is alive, the closer you people are to losing your cutest male. One day I will probably maybe grow into a sexiest member, are you willing to sacrifice me for him?!

EDIT: Stupid smurfing question of course you are :monster: It's Paul von Handsomestein for Space Pope's sake.

~*~Celes~*~
lol he said member
Isn't this all about finding the best member?

*snickers like mad*

I stand corrected. I am easily amused at this time :D (it's 12:26 am)

Clo
06-27-2010, 05:25 AM
SO EVERYBODY GET RIDDLIN' AND DIDDLIN'
Can... can we really get diddlin'?

theundeadhero
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a272/theundeadhero/piratehotty.jpg

Psychotic
lol he said member
Isn't this all about finding the best member?heh, penis :smug:

Laddy
MOAR RESULTZ!!!

Raistlin
06-27-2010, 05:26 AM
This is anticlimatic because the most exciting part already happened.

06-27-2010, 05:26 AM
Rantzien
10 votes

Either Jessweeee♪ or Psychotic will win Best Member.

Jiro
06-27-2010, 05:27 AM
Why aren't you packing, Timekeeper? Get that :bou::bou::bou::bou: done :colbert:

Laddy
WOAH! THE EXCREMENT! THE EXCREMENT!

Psychotic
I just realised this "random" order is going to result in him revealing my vote count last to spite me.

:colbert::colbert::colbert::colbert::colbert::colbert::colbert::colbert::colbert::colbert::colbert:: colbert::colbert::colbert::colbert::colbert::colbert::colbert::colbert::colbert::colbert::colbert::c olbert::colbert::colbert::colbert::colbert::colbert::colbert::colbert::colbert::colbert::colbert::co lbert::colbert::colbert::colbert::colbert::colbert::colbert::doublecolbert::colbert::colbert::colber t:

Madonna
This should have been settled in the Thunderdome!

Jiro
Jessweeee♪ or bust, come on girl!

Timekeeper
06-27-2010, 05:28 AM
Yeah, I should be, but this drama, it's just too intense.

~*~Celes~*~
here paul i'll make it easy for you

:doublecolbert:

Jessweeee♪
o:

Rantz
♪!

Timekeeper
06-27-2010, 05:29 AM
http://classicfun.ws/wp-content/uploads/kim-jong-il-kim-jong-ok.jpg

Psychotic
o:You wanna throw down, chica? A'ight. I'll throw down! Let's go!

Psychotic
10 votes

Jessweeee♪
11 votes

Jessweeee♪

1) Best Member
Jessweeee♪................11
Loony BoB.................10
Psychotic.................10