PDA

View Full Version : The Lifetime Achievement Awards

Queen Award, First of Her Name
06-27-2010, 01:47 PM
The Lifetime Achievement Awards are funny things. They suggest you've already spent a lifetime at EoFF when obviously nobody has done that... yet. But perhaps what makes them a little more than unusual is which members get them. They're generally given out to active members who are still in the process of completing their EoFF "lifetime". What's more, they are often given out to people who have done less over their active time than other people have in the past. Three or four members stand out notably in this regard, and in 2010, it will be a time for recognising the efforts of those who joined in 1999, in 2000, in 2001 - they may not be active with us now, but they laid the foundations for the amazing site we see here before us today.

So, without further delay, I would like to congratulate two people who, in the first few years of EoFF, did immense work on EoFF and created the place we see today. One of them rather literally - he is the creator of EoFF. So, first of all, a big congratulations to...

Cid

The man who began it all, Sean Robinson, King Cid, owner of EoFF for the majority of it's existence and the charismatic leader that is still missed to this day. While not many are still around who were here in his most active periods, here's what a few members had to say about the man behind Eyes on Final Fantasy.

So we’ve had these “Lifetime Achievement” things for like 7 years or so now, when the first ones were given to Unne and Bleys, and just now, with EoFF well over 10-years-old, the staff decides to give one to the guy who started it all? Smurfing genius. You guys are certainly on the ball.

I remember back in December of 1999 when FFWA veteran Cid Highwind (back then you only had to be around for 6 months to be considered a veteran; oh, how times have changed) spam advertised his new EzBoard, the Highwind, in such a shameless way that such a thread would, amusingly enough, be immediately closed if it was made here today. But that thread was also responsible for many of EoFF’s most active, influential members in the early years: BOU, RSL, Jojo, Asorie, and even yours truly – and it also jump-started EoFF’s life.

We have Cid to thank for everything around here. The website, the message board, the people – none of that would be around without Sean. And he didn’t just create everything and sit back, either; he was the highest authority around here for years, and took EoFF from a tiny EzBoard to a large and well-known website and vB. It’d be hard to say anyone else had a bigger impact, since they wouldn’t have had a chance to without Cid’s contributions.

But then again, ShlupQuack wouldn’t be around if not for Cid, either, so maybe we should rethink this.

By the time I started posting here Cid had already ascended to godhood. He'd set up the basis of the system of the forum and largely stopped posting much outside of the staff forums, so I never saw him anywhere near as much as I would've liked, which I always regarded as a shame since all the old threads I read in the archive (and I read all of them) made it clear that was he was a pretty cool guy (who set up an awesome message board and didnt afraid of anything). I will say, however, that it's likely that I wouldn't have bothered posting much to begin with if he hadn't done such a good job ensuring that the forum would be equitably run, as I've always detested favouritism and have never been able to detect much here.

Cid was awesome - he had this thing about him that made you want to impress him, and when you did make an effort he took note. I liked that. I remember meeting him when I went to California in 2002, and I was actually vaguely nervous. It might have been the jetlag or something, but I didn't really know what to say to him - which is strange considering how easy it was to talk to him on the forums and whatnot. But he was cool, and it still strikes me how comfortable this guy is with posting, chatting or talking to anyone from this site.

Without him, this place wouldn't exist. He got the initial members together. He got them talking, he got them working together, he was updating the frontsite, he was organising the forums, he was getting everything just right. Over time, he would become a go-to man that nobody would disagree with, and even when they did, they would still be quick to accept his decision. When he said jump, we asked how high.

Not just staff, though. He got to know the members, bantered with thim, discussed things with them just like anyone else did. None of this "high up" crap where he only talks to the oldest of oldbies. He was "one of the guys" from day one, he just... well, I think EoFF will always be better off with a guy like him in charge. Sadly, it may never happen again, or at least not anytime soon, but here's hoping.

Cid was the nerdy guy with the video game site that married the hot chick. He is a beacon of hope for all males of his ilk. He created EoFF, and then he outgrew EoFF. He's now an accomplished teacher, and earlier this week (yesterday, at the time of this writing) he celebrated his seventh wedding anniversary with his wife. Cid has accomplished what the rest of us have yet to do: he became a man. I'm still working on that. I finally got my first chest hair but my husband said it was unattractive so I had to put it back in the trash bin. Oh well, I will keep trying and maybe some day I will be as accomplished as Cid.

Oh wait, I got a Lifetime Achievement Ciddie last year. smurf this guy and his job.

Cid is like God. He created everything, but then sat back and let us do our own thing. In the beginning he was around more and had more direct influence on the lives of EoFFers (Old Testament). Eventually he moved on but people still idolized him and even one particularly loony member put his face on the Ciddies trophy (and that's why I don't post my picture online). Without him we wouldn't all be here, celebrating these imaginary awards. So many people would not have met friends and lovers if it weren't for Sean (including myself), and for that I'm grateful. He also seems like a pretty cool guy. I met him once only briefly, but he did come off as a nice enough dude and didn't have anything weird about him like purple fingernails or a white tuxedo. So that's something.

Big Ogre Umaro
aka GokuKid749876

While BOU was around for just a short time longer than Cid was, he too still achieved more in those few years than a lot of members did in ten. Not just for his game (EoFF: Sick Irony - one of a mere few EoFF RPG Maker games out there that were actually completed), either, although most people probably think of that first when they think of him. No, BOU was involved in more than most people realise.

BOU (or BUO, as I called him, for Big Ugly Ogre) was a good friend of mine early in EoFF’s history. We were both part of the original moderating team; we both came from FFWA; we were both part of tGA when it first started; and we were on opposing sides during the infamous Waiter Wars, which had numerous casualties and left countless others traumatized for life.

In short: we had fun.

Umy also did a lot for EoFF. He was a CK and later an administrator. He also did a lot of work on the frontsite, both with content and coding. During the first few years of EoFF’s existence, he arguably had as much impact as anyone. He is unquestionably deserving of this award, though unfortunately he is not currently active.

But he’s also the reason people who think they’re funny continually misspell my name and follow me around with an out-of-context, 10-year-old statement from tGA. So smurf him.

Mike was a laugh and a half, with a great soft side to him. Basically, the more I got to know him, the more I enjoyed knowing him. His stories in particular I loved. They weren't always happy or anything, but they were very real. I would buy a book if he wrote it, without question. I'd pay good money, too. If you want to check out his threads, I encourage you to do so - they may seem to be long, but that's what makes them enjoyable. I remember many a chat with him and when he talks about his life you listen. But as I said at the start of this, he was still a real good guy to joke about with. Definitely capable of making any good person laugh.

As for his contributions, where do I begin? A massive bulk of the frontsite content was put there by BOU. And I really do mean massive, like entire sections all put there by the one guy. That's just when he was doing the initial work in 1999 and 2000, too. Later, in something like 2002 or whatever, when I started the push to get the frontsite up and running again, he was the one that worked with me. Without him, I don't know if Site Staff would have ever happened. He was the connection between getting things made and getting things put onto the frontsite, and you know what, I don't think he ever complained, not once.

To add to that, he was a great CK/Admin during his two stints on staff. So that's a great forums staffer, a great site staffer, a great member, and yeah, he made that game for EoFF. Basically this guy was good for EoFF in every way.

BOU (Big Ogre Umaro) is the definitely an Old Testament member. He started site staff, which is pretty cool because they've done a lot of stuff, and also the front site is what pays the bills. He also created that game Sick Irony, which is an RPG about a bunch of old school EoFF members. That's probably the only reason I'd wish to be a member back in those days, so I could play that game and get all the jokes. At some point he changed his name to gokukidNUMBERS, which was either so people wouldn't recognize him or for some satire. Every now and then he would come by and post a random long ass thread, and to be honest for me it was tldr but if I did read them I bet I would find them very amusing since he was a pretty clever and witty fellow.

BOU made a nice little EoFF game called Sick Irony. I know how long it takes to make one of those damn things, so enormous respect to the man for sticking at it and taking it all the way to completion. Also he once hung out with us on Habbo Hotel as part of our dating scams where he gleefully pretended to be a sexy girl... even though his name on HH was John the Baptist. I never knew why. I never asked why. And now I fear it's too late.

Mikey had written a good 90% of the pages on the site at the time I'm joined. I'm pretty sure I'm not even joking; whenever I went to look up info on one of the older games aside from FF1, I remembered 90% of them being written by BOU. That reason alone is enough for him to deserve this award, but his hilarious contributions to the boards throughout his long membership just add to his legacy. It's a shame he's stopped posting; the board is much less entertaining without him.

And finally a combination speech!

Cid and BOU brought people together...Cid made everyone feel welcomed and wanted...BOU...What can I say, that man is simply Him!!! The love of Final Fantasy evolved to the love between members that reside here. I am so fortunately to have joined such a place when it was in its fledging stages...Times have changed and Cid moved on but I'm sure immensely proud of how this place continues to run, keeping its core intact.. So many things have happened here. The good , the bad and the weird!!
As for BOU....I hope you're still over the fat fred savage bit! XD

Congratulations to the two of you, maybe you might even stop by again someday. And post.

I said post. >=[ Do it! Chop chop!

Full list of Lifetime Achievement Award winners
Big Ogre Umaro (aka GokuKid749876)
Cid
Citizen Bleys
Dr Unne (aka God)
Loony BoB
ShlupQuack

Rodarian
06-27-2010, 02:15 PM
Looking back at the previous winners....the L.T awards makes men look distinguished..... But as for Shlup, it makes her look like an old granny pants! XD

erikramza
06-27-2010, 02:52 PM
BOU: I remember back when this guy talked me into joining site staff with him years ago. He said it would be fun. Never have I been so withdrawn from the truth.
Influential & Intellectual, albeit a little whiny at times. He would never put words down unless he first gave them careful thought. A polar opposite of me at times. If he were still an active member, this place would be a more tolerable and understanding universe. Still considered my best friend to this day, even though I never talk to the big guy.

CID: A nice guy. Even when stupid retarded internet uhh.. Quigoni drama was going on, he still maintained his composer. My only regret is not getting to meet him in person on Mills Day

Very rushed. May edit something or other in later. Who knows anymore with this fucking place.

Dignified Pauper
06-27-2010, 03:12 PM
Where is mine?

oddler
06-27-2010, 03:59 PM
EoFF is amazing. Thank you, Cid.

RPG Maker is also amazing. Thank you, BOU.

Raistlin
06-27-2010, 04:49 PM
Looking back at the previous winners....the L.T awards makes men look distinguished..... But as for Shlup, it makes her look like an old granny pants! XD

... And there's something bad or untrue about that?

erikramza: Whoa, you're here! Did BoB email you or something?

I should play Sick Irony again in Umy's honor. It would be an unfortunate thing that that's the only thing many of the non-incredible-oldbies remember him for if it wasn't such an awesome game.

Freya
06-27-2010, 05:42 PM
WOO! Go lifetime achievement awards! Sad tat it took this long for cid to get one, and he probably wont notice it either.

~*~Celes~*~
06-27-2010, 05:46 PM
Congrats! :heart:

qwertysaur
06-27-2010, 06:34 PM
Shlup should prod him on facebook or something :p

theundeadhero
06-27-2010, 10:51 PM
The speech I sent AG is missing too :confused:

Laddy
06-28-2010, 03:39 AM
Congrats!

Del Murder
06-28-2010, 04:22 AM
Congrats Sean and gokukid.

Shiny
06-28-2010, 07:19 AM
Congrats to both of them! I wonder if either of will notice they won this.

Jiro
06-28-2010, 10:26 AM
I saw a photo of Cid once. He was hot. I hope one day I grow up to look like him.

My time was long after these two giants of EoFF had decided to pack it up and move out into the real world, but I certainly knew of them and they were always mentioned with the highest respect.

Loony BoB
06-28-2010, 01:02 PM
The speech I sent AG is missing too :confused:
I'll hopefully get time to look into this later today or, alternatively, feel free to post it yourself. :)

Peegee
06-28-2010, 01:28 PM
I've met Cid, and I have to say, he is more of a man than all of us put together. Seriously I was in awe (in actuality eh is a cool guy.mp3)

Cid
06-28-2010, 09:39 PM
:) Thanks everyone.

It does really mean a lot to me. EoFF was (and is) a huge part of my life that has really shaped me. I understand the gravity of EoFF, the relationships it has created, and the impact that I have had (almost accidentally) on it's member's lives.

But really it is you guys who made this place what it was. From the very first day when I lobbied at FFWA for members to join my new ezboard, to the later stages when I was begging for help with the FFXI section of the website. You guys really made this place what it is today. I was nothing more than a coordinator.

Thank you.

Raistlin
06-28-2010, 10:27 PM
Hey, Sean! Glad you stopped by; you are definitely not forgotten around here. It is kind of crazy when you think about how much impact you've had on some people's lives by creating one website.

I saw a photo of Cid once. He was hot.

That's nothing; have you seen his wife?

Big Ogre Umaro
06-28-2010, 11:22 PM
I graciously accept this most prestigious award with the humility and class for which I am most famous. To be honored alongside such luminaries as Daniel Towns and Marcus Huculak means more to me than I can facetiously express. Although my time at EoFF was relatively short, it was monumentally influential. Without my generous support, this board would be little more than a rickety old ezboard (now YUKU by KickApps!) with a vestigial noscript tag in the footer. My wit and wisdom, along with Sean Robinson's idea to host ROMs and MP3s on the front site, rocketed EoFF to the forefront of websites for people who like the Final Fantasy video game series.

Also, without my tireless work ethic, the front site would be little more than a plain text file hosted on Geocities. I remember one day, Sean dialed me up on ICQ '99, and he said to me, "BOU, I'm thinking about expanding the text file hosted on Geocities into a glorious repository of knowledge and tight-knit community. A really great community. The type of community where, ten years from now, if social networking is ever invented, you'd still want to be friends with a lot of these people. You know what I mean?"

"Of course I do," I said. "Do YOU know what you mean?"

"No," he admitted. After I explained it to him, he was on board.

These were very volatile times. Everyone thought that the Voice Clip feature of ezboard was the future of online communication. I recall telling Asorie just that. I said to her, "Ask**ie, I thi*SCREECH* --is going to be the f--***re of...ication."

And, although my most visible contribution to the community is a game full of jokes no one gets about characters based on people we're all estranged from represented by default graphics, I like to think that it offers many important life lessons, which I will now share with you.

1. Atheists can't be trusted. Without the help of an infallible source of morality, Unne turned to murder to satiate his ghastly urges. It is only through Christ/Shiva/FSM that we can avoid becoming flesh-obsessed slaves to our criminal natures.

2. MIDIs are really funny, but they were much funnier eight years ago.

3. Never have a conversation with Raistlin about anything that you don't want to hear about every time you talk to him for the next ten years. :love:

To conclude, I have a few people that I'd like to thank, for no tremendous success is conceived in a vacuum (besides rug cleaning): kalenisis for her brief stint as my muse; IGN64Skanker, who lent me his copy of The Assyrian (although I'm still on the lookout for a good deal on the sequel. 33 bucks on Amazon is still out of the price range); Citizen Bleys, who wrote a Sick Irony FAQ that was more entertaining than the game; Temple Knight, whose disregard for netiquette and decency introduced me to the love of my life; BoB and Leeza, for constantly saying stuff like "You should write a book," which is so totally happening in the next couple years; Microsoft for breaking Sony's exclusive on FFXIII even though that game ended up being pretty awful; erikramza for posting in this thread while simultaneously fighting the war in Afghanistan; and everyone who read any of the joke threads and posted serious replies before the waves of "Hi BOU" crashed onto the shore.

Finally: Kishi, Krissy, Hsu, Spiff, and Kane, who won't stop posting at least once in a while. What's up with that?

Anyway, I have some Oreos in my cupboard that aren't going to eat themselves and cry, so what's say we wrap this up. Cid is Jesus, FFVI owns forever, Soda is better than Pop, and all of our genitals are exactly the right size if not slightly larger. I'm out.

Edit: Barf.

Raistlin
06-28-2010, 11:45 PM
Haha, Umy broke broke the thread with his noscript tag. Nice.

1. Atheists can't be trusted. Without the help of an infallible source of morality, Unne turned to murder to satiate his ghastly urges. It is only through Christ/Shiva/FSM that we can avoid becoming flesh-obsessed slaves to our criminal natures.
2. MIDIs are really funny, but they were much funnier eight years ago.
3. Never have a conversation with Raistlin about anything that you don't want to hear about every time you talk to him for the next ten years.

And those life lessons are just as relevant today. Truly, a timeless classic.

Big Ogre Umaro
06-28-2010, 11:49 PM
The irony is that the sentence containing the NOSCRIPT tag was about how EZBOARD in 2001 killed the use of the NOSCRIPT tag.

Cid
06-28-2010, 11:50 PM
BOU's acceptance speech > Cid's acceptance speech

theundeadhero
06-28-2010, 11:51 PM
I guess since you guys are here and AG didn't post my speech I'll go ahead and do it anyway.

One day this kid Sean was sitting around in his room thinking, "Man, I really need a girlfriend". Again.

"That MandeePandee Bear shows her bewbies to everybody but me." :(.

He decided he was going to do <i>something</i> but had no idea what that something was going to be. It wasn't very long after that, I imagine three days but I don't have any idea what I'm talking about, that he figured it out. He was going to make a website to pick up ALL the chicks! This was back in the cowboys days of 1999 when the internet was still an undomesticated wild frontier. He instantly knew it would have to be a Final Fantasy VII website. Murking his way through the dark laboratories of his computer he frankensteined the place together.

"Now", he thought, "how do I get the chicks? There will have to be a way to talk to them." Going on a safari in search of answers Sean discovered the ancient mystic secrets of message boards and chose to learn the magics of EZBoard Arts. Once he gave life to the beast it was named The Highwind and Sean appointed himself "Cid", high leader of all the Highwindians.

Things went well.

Over the next several years Cid would appoint several Knights to enforce the law of his land and even a select few Administators to rule in his name.

It was during this time that Cid would meet She Who I Will Not Name In Case Cid Does Not Want Me To. His plan was a success! The beautiful woman fell in love with him and they eventually got married to run away with each other and have grand adventures. It was because of these grand adventures and She Who I Will Not Name In Case Cid Does Not Want Me To's exquisite taste that he eventually ran out of moneys, sell the site and blamed the government for it all :p

(Cid was pretty cool. I never got to moderate with Cid as the owner but I was a member of Site Staff for several years while he was around. He was always willing to do whatever would be for the good of the place and would make improvements any way we found possible. He deserves this.)

Of Ogres.

It was during the early years of my story that one day Sean turned to his friend Mike and said, "Hey, I'll get the vodka if you'll get the Red Bull". This happened many times over the course of the story. As it turns out Mike, who was known as Big Ogre Umaro around the forums, was pretty savvy in the web design trends of the time. It was during one of these vodka with Red Bull nights that BOU did something so wonderful, and yet so incriminating, that Cid got photo evidence of the event and used it as leverage against his smelly friend. He used it as leverage saying that as long as Ogrehead would make and continue to make pages for his website he would never show the pics. I have no idea what these pics were because BOU got to work immediately and didn't stop for a long long time. Bou has done more things for the frontsite and then for the forums as an admin than most can imagine. Then one day he decided it was enough. He changed his name to GokuNUMBERS to remain anonymous and then ran away forever, hiding in several small caves along the way.

Big Ogre Umaro
06-28-2010, 11:53 PM
BOU's acceptance speech > Cid's acceptance speech

Sincerity always beats sarcasm, my friend.

No, you were right the first time.

EDIT: @theundeadhero Yeah, that's about how I remember it, too.

Raistlin
06-29-2010, 12:14 AM
BOU did something so wonderful, and yet so incriminating, that Cid got photo evidence of the event and used it as leverage against his smelly friend. He used it as leverage saying that as long as Ogrehead would make and continue to make pages for his website he wouldn't never show the pics. I have no idea what these pics were because BOU got to work immediately and didn't stop for a long long time.

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l209/raistyk/bouxunne2.jpg

Cid
06-29-2010, 12:15 AM
Love the cherry.

Rantz
06-29-2010, 12:22 AM
Maybe we should fix that noscript issue. :greenie:

ETA: Maybe it's blocked now. MAYBE. (also congrats guys if I didn't say that before)

ETA even more: Guess the spoiler tag uses it. Can we just block HTML? :D

Tavrobel
06-29-2010, 03:28 AM
Hey, look, someone most people don't know but someone that we're supposed to look up to.

How shocking.

Shlup
06-29-2010, 03:45 AM
Hey, look, Tav being kind of dick-ish.

How shocking.

:jess:

Big Ogre Umaro
06-29-2010, 04:20 AM
Hey, look, someone most people don't know but someone that we're supposed to look up to.

How shocking.

Seriously. I'm starting to think that message board administrators shouldn't run my life anymore! From now on, Tavrobel, we're going to start choosing our own heroes. Gone are the days when someone wins a Ciddie and we fall to our knees in worship. A hero must be chosen based on his or her own merit. A new era has begun!

Bunny
06-29-2010, 04:53 AM
Can I have a lifetime achievement award too?

rubah
06-29-2010, 05:08 AM
I'm glad you don't post like that on twitter, BUO*

*[sic]

Tavrobel
06-29-2010, 05:29 AM
Hey, look, Tav being kind of dick-ish.

How shocking.

:jess:

I'm not that surprised at --

Ohh, I see.

Cid
06-29-2010, 09:00 AM
That's it. Because of this "Tavrobel," I've decided I won't post here for another 3 years. Thanks a lot.

Miriel
06-29-2010, 09:02 AM
Tavrobel is the reason we can't have nice things.

Shiny
06-29-2010, 09:05 AM
Can I have a lifetime achievement award too?
Is you crazy? Rhetorical question.

That's it. Because of this "Tavrobel," I've decided I won't post here for another 3 years. Thanks a lot.
Nuuuu! :(

oddler
06-29-2010, 09:16 AM
Drunk tank him when you come around, Cid. You can live in a Tav-free world.

Cid
06-29-2010, 09:26 AM
Question (then I'll disappear for 3 years):

How many people got married as a result of this site?

Loony BoB
06-29-2010, 09:36 AM
I probably will sometime in the next few years, I've been with smittenkitten for over four years now and we've lived together for about three of them. No ring yet, mind you.

Calliope and Spuuky got married. Del Murder and Miriel will undoubtedly get married. I wouldn't be surprised if Ally and Doomgaze got married but I don't know if they actually met here or at FFL, and even then, I don't know if they're still together because it's been ages since I caught up with them. Who else, though... did Raf meet Phoenix here? Or was that FFL too? Again, not sure. I'm sure I'm missing some other couple, though. Oh well. But yeah, at least one!

BOU: You seriously writing a book? Seriously seriously?

Christmas
06-29-2010, 11:08 AM
Will you all come back again on RSL day? :bigsmile:

Big Ogre Umaro
06-29-2010, 04:17 PM
Question (then I'll disappear for 3 years):

How many people got married as a result of this site?

I'm cohabitating (and in the sixth year of a relationship) with a young lady I met due to you tracking down an image leech. Pretty cool.

BoB: The stuff I'm writing right now seems to me like it will form itself into a book in the next couple years. Publication is a totally different thing. But it will be a book! With pages! Lemme know on FB if you're interested in reading the recent stuff.

Miriel
06-29-2010, 05:55 PM
I probably will sometime in the next few years, I've been with smittenkitten for over four years now and we've lived together for about three of them. No ring yet, mind you.

Calliope and Spuuky got married. Del Murder and Miriel will undoubtedly get married. I wouldn't be surprised if Ally and Doomgaze got married but I don't know if they actually met here or at FFL, and even then, I don't know if they're still together because it's been ages since I caught up with them. Who else, though... did Raf meet Phoenix here? Or was that FFL too? Again, not sure. I'm sure I'm missing some other couple, though. Oh well. But yeah, at least one!

You missed Kelly (Rionabella) & Evan (Chickencha): http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-chat/119974-eoff-wedding.html

Raistlin
06-29-2010, 06:46 PM
You also missed Dr Unne and Skye-chan.

EDIT: And I think Lynx met Clarissa online, but I don't recall if that was through EoFF.

Loony BoB
06-29-2010, 07:08 PM

You missed Kelly (Rionabella) & Evan (Chickencha): http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-chat/119974-eoff-wedding.html
Argh! That's the one I was thinking of. Unne and Skye, forgot about them too, but jeez I was just looking over Chicky & Kel's wedding pics a day or two ago. Go figure.

Madonna
06-29-2010, 08:08 PM
EDIT: And I think Lynx met Clarissa online, but I don't recall if that was through EoFF.Do not mix me up in your twisted fantasies!

I like Cid and I like GokuKid749876; a shame their attentions are oft elsewhere!

Raistlin
06-29-2010, 08:51 PM
Ok, not through EoFF, but you two did originally meet online, right?

black orb
06-30-2010, 02:25 AM
>>> I wonder if Cid still liking/playing FF games..:luca:

erikramza
06-30-2010, 04:47 AM
Cid is rich from this site and has no worries ever, because of all the stacks of bills he sleeps on. His childrens children will have millions and millions of dollars

Rodarian
06-30-2010, 10:24 AM
Its always cute to see Eyes On members marrying each other..

I will :squee: at the following marriages

Monda&Necro

Hux&Rye

BoB&Smitten

Cid
07-01-2010, 06:35 AM

I played FFXII. It was just okay. Very pretty, but lacking in that ompf that makes a good FF. I unknowingly left the main world place to the last level... realized I couldn't go back... and haven't played since.

I haven't really enjoyed a FF since FF8 :(

Rodarian
07-01-2010, 06:55 AM

I played FFXII. It was just okay. Very pretty, but lacking in that ompf that makes a good FF. I unknowingly left the main world place to the last level... realized I couldn't go back... and haven't played since.

I haven't really enjoyed a FF since FF8 :(

If it were up to me..I would keep you in a time capsule...

Out of topic.. I just heard a donkey braying...No I'm serious!! X_X

Cid
07-01-2010, 06:32 PM
Opps, when I said XII I meant XIII.

More proof that I was unimpressed by recent titles.

theundeadhero
07-01-2010, 11:05 PM
But... but... but what? (http://www.eyesonff.com/ff9/impressions.php)