PDA

View Full Version : Woo! (Spoilers)

Mogi
06-28-2010, 05:17 AM
Jesswee and I just finished it, and it was beautiful ;_;

That's pretty much all I have to say. Post about how you liked the ending and stuff.

No amount of complaining will damage my love for this game, but I'd appreciate it if no one hijacked my thread thx.

Anywaygo

the holy meteor
06-28-2010, 06:15 AM
I really liked the ending. It was confusing, sure. But it was very cinematic and I was glad that there was a happy ending :D

The scenes prior to Orphan were actually really hard for me to sit through. For a minute I was convinced that Light and the others were turned into cie'th.

It was a pretty good ending and it left me satisfied, and I'm glad you enjoyed it as much as I did!

Ezme
06-28-2010, 09:11 AM
I really enjoyed the ending, it would have been nice if the build up to it was more fleshed out but the ending itself was brilliant. Visually spectacular and made me blub! lol

Mo-Nercy
06-28-2010, 10:27 AM
Holy crap, you guys finished it before I did. O_O

I got the game on release! Smurf Need For Speed. Off to finish yet another game I'd completely neglected.

Jessweeee♪
06-28-2010, 03:08 PM
It was so beautiful ;_;! I'm super excited because now I can finally browse the FFXIII forum without fear of spoilers. At least until the next one is out.

Rozaheku
06-29-2010, 12:21 PM
The cutscene was very pretty but too bad I was kind off a deux ex machina ending. What's even worse is that Fang will most likely not be returning in a possible sequel. <____>

Jessweeee♪
06-29-2010, 06:21 PM
Yeah, realistically there would be no happy ending for the main six. They all should have stayed Ci'eth or stayed crystal. It took Fang and Vanille seven hundred years to wake up, and even then it was only because the fal'Cie had another job for them to do. I don't mind the happy ending though. It made me feel warm and fuzzy :3

Everything between the first and last Orphan fight was really amazing!

Future Esthar
06-29-2010, 10:09 PM
Everything between the first and last Orphan fight was really amazing!

Indeed.That was a long and one of the most interesting cutscenes on the entire game.
Mainly because it is confusing and has a lot to it.

Did you finish all the missions?And Mogi?

Jessweeee♪
06-30-2010, 12:57 AM
We didn't do all of them, no :(

I think we can't go back to the Steppe because there was a mission we didn't do. We haven't played since beating it though, so I'm not sure!

Nod
06-30-2010, 09:51 AM
I didn't like the ending. Not because of the content, I thought it looked fantastic. I just hoped there'd be more of it. After the game-time put in, I wanted an ending that lasted for ages...! xD

Edt: wanted to say congrats on finishing it! :D

Future Esthar
06-30-2010, 08:03 PM
Yes,the end was short.

Vivisteiner
07-01-2010, 02:15 AM
Just completed it. Thought the story and ending were pretty poor by FF standards. It wasn't bad...but I expect FFs to be amazing.

Raistlin
07-01-2010, 02:19 AM
Yeah, it was pretty, but the ending was lame, poorly developed, and borderline nonsensical (like the rest of the story after chapter 8).