PDA

View Full Version : Hoodoo, Voodoo, That You Do!

Chris
06-28-2010, 08:06 PM
Is there something that you spend way too much time on, and should probably cut down on? Something that have you completely under its spell?

Mushrooms. I've missed birthdays, work, and a wedding, and I'm going picking mushrooms (and forest berries) again this upcoming Friday. Luckily, it's my day off. :p

qwertysaur
06-28-2010, 08:13 PM
Seriously, don't eat every mushroom you see. You WILL eat a poisonous one eventually, because often if the fruiting body is not fully developed it will look look a similar harmless tasty treat. And unless you have get the antidote very quickly, you are going to die a very painful death :(

I probably post too much on EoFF lately. Only because I love it here so much though :bigsmile:

Clo
06-28-2010, 08:15 PM
Um, the internet. Especially during the summer, because the residence I live at then is in the middle of nowhere. Or maybe I just like having infinite knowledge at my finger tips. Because knowledge is power! And power is hilarious.

Fujiko
06-28-2010, 08:30 PM
Um, the internet. Especially during the summer, because the residence I live at then is in the middle of nowhere. Or maybe I just like having infinite knowledge at my finger tips. Because knowledge is power! And power is hilarious.

:roll2

The Man
06-28-2010, 08:33 PM
I could use some good mushrooms http://fools-gold.org/forum/images/smilies/monsterstoned.gif

For me it's definitely the internets as well.

Bunny
06-28-2010, 09:38 PM
I probably post too much on EoFF lately. Only because I love it here so much though

And I'm probably a transvestite stripper on the weekends and alternating Thursdays.

I play too much World of Warcraft, surf too much internet and watch way too much television.

Rye
06-28-2010, 11:12 PM
Too much internet. When I don't have it, I do really productive things, like write and try new sewing techniques, and I read a lot more.

I've actually been fairly okay about the internet though, since I've started work. I use it on my iPhone (3G addict) during work, so when I get home, I'm already pretty up to date and don't feel the need to pounce onto the computer immediately.

~*~Celes~*~
06-28-2010, 11:37 PM
Internets. :\

Christmas
06-29-2010, 12:17 AM
I think I spent quite some time on Warcraft III (DOTA) recently! It was quite entertaining to see them curse your entire family and threaten to destroy your lineage when they lost a game! :bigsmile:

Other than that it gotto be random meals with friends. Oh mine, now I know how a Qu feels like! :bigsmile:

Raistlin
06-29-2010, 12:18 AM
Definitely intertubes. Until very recently it was also Ultima Online which I was playing entirely too much, but for the past couple of weeks I've been too tired from work to do much with it.

Mo-Nercy
06-29-2010, 12:53 AM
There's this radio show in Australia that I absolutely love. I listen to podcasts of it every chance I get, even if I've already heard it. Sometimes I go back and listen to year old podcasts of the show just for the lulz.

Hamish and Andy! (http://www.2dayfm.com.au/shows/hamishandandy/)

Sir Lancealot
06-29-2010, 03:01 AM
I think I spent quite some time on Warcraft III (DOTA) recently!

This, and the internet.

Hythloday
06-29-2010, 03:13 AM
Methamphetamine.

Rodarian
06-29-2010, 07:40 AM
I'm beginning to suspect that you're picking mushrooms of different variety...:roll2

I spend time on the internet too...

Work(internet)..Home (nap)(internet)...Gym......Home (internet)...(sleep)

Yay my life officially is a La Me

aquatius
06-29-2010, 01:42 PM
I seem to have an anti-addictive personality, that is, whenever I get addicted to something it only lasts a few days and then I get tired of it. Which in some ways is good but it means I have less drive to finish things often :/

At the moment I guess I'm spending too much time reading manga, but it's Japanese language practice for me.

Meat Puppet
06-29-2010, 03:09 PM
haha a guy made me go shroom hunting with him the other night he was so paranoid he thought the germans were invading

Momiji
06-29-2010, 05:48 PM
Internet as well.

Though, I can safely say that if I could hang out with my online friends in person, I'd have much less reason to be online as much as I am.

Laddy
07-04-2010, 09:56 PM
I'm probably editing my play too damn much.

Hambone
07-05-2010, 03:59 AM
Eating, and watching Buffy, but you can never watch too much Buffy...