PDA

View Full Version : MSN MESSENGER

Cuchulainn
06-29-2010, 12:03 AM
Who has MSN Messenger? I Do. Add me and if I like you I'll accept. If I don't I'll pretend I never got the request.

cuchulainn187@hotmail.com

Ready....

Steady...

GO BITCHES! GO!

Jessweeee♪
06-29-2010, 12:05 AM
I only really use MSN because everyone else on EoFF does. I don't like it because whenever I talk to Yahoo! contacts half of my messages don't go through :(

Cuchulainn
06-29-2010, 12:10 AM
So Fuck. Add me.

G13
06-29-2010, 12:14 AM
I did. I don't see a new name on my list. :colbert:

Inferno
06-29-2010, 12:18 AM
look for GC

Iceglow
06-29-2010, 12:20 AM
Iceglowelf@hotmail.co.uk

Many people here have this already, my EoFF contacts list on msn is something like 104 members long already!

Raistlin
06-29-2010, 12:21 AM
raistlinknight@hotmail.com

I'm not on as much anymore and most of the time I am nowadays I'm invisible, but I still do use it fairly regularly.

G13
06-29-2010, 12:28 AM
I guess I'll add mine too, but uh... don't be creeps. :stare:

eric_xiii @ live .com

~*~Celes~*~
06-29-2010, 12:31 AM
angelic_light777@hotmail.com

I already have a lot of you on my list, but I'm always willing to add more! :jess:

Christmas
06-29-2010, 12:32 AM
EDIT: I must have misread!

This remind me of some show about this person looking for BFF and only add those that he thinks it's worthy! :bigsmile:

Cuchulainn
06-29-2010, 12:33 AM
HOLD UP. This isn't for OTHER people to add OTHER people. This thread is for people to add ME. Now you lot already added me yet still pimped your address.

I'm telling you now if my thread gets hijacked by creeps, paedos and whores I'm closing this :bou::bou::bou::bou: down.

Awrini
06-29-2010, 12:35 AM
enanopower@msn.com

I'll close you down kid.

Cuchulainn
06-29-2010, 12:37 AM
I'd like to see you try sugar tits.

Rye
06-29-2010, 12:40 AM
XD

I love MSN. It is my main messenger. My MSN is jessicarbeep@hotmail.com~

~*~Celes~*~
06-29-2010, 12:45 AM
maybe i just want to give people equal opportunities to add me okay >:[

rubah
06-29-2010, 12:47 AM
pfft cuchi, I have you added. Did you delete me?!

Raistlin
06-29-2010, 12:47 AM
HOLD UP. This isn't for OTHER people to add OTHER people. This thread is for people to add ME.

So why did you add me within minutes of my post? :p

Miss_Lulu
06-29-2010, 12:48 AM
Don't laugh at me okay, cause I was like 12 when I made mine. :jess:
lovingly_tragic @ hotmail.com

Mo-Nercy
06-29-2010, 12:49 AM
silva_cyclon @ hotmail . com

I hate my email, but I can't be bothered to change it. xD
I'm usually 'busy' on MSN but I always reply anyway.

Cuchulainn
06-29-2010, 12:51 AM
maybe i just want to give people equal opportunities to add me okay >:[

Yea? that's sweet. DO IT ON YOUR OWN FUSKING THREAD.

pfft cuchi, I have you added. Did you delete me?!

Nope. Only you & Tyler were previously permitted to be on it. I havew just opened the books though.

HOLD UP. This isn't for OTHER people to add OTHER people. This thread is for people to add ME.

So why did you add me within minutes of my post? :p

People to add me & me to add people NOT paedos to add tween whores. That's what I was getting at Wesley, DONTQUESTIONME.

~*~Celes~*~
06-29-2010, 12:59 AM
but I don't have my own FUSKING thread :(

EDIT: ILU really, Cuch :heart:

Raistlin
06-29-2010, 01:00 AM
People to add me & me to add people NOT paedos to add tween whores. That's what I was getting at Wesley, DONTQUESTIONME.

I'm sure every pedo around here has already added Guardian.

Christmas
06-29-2010, 01:05 AM
This thread is rather confusing. :bigsmile:

But it is also a good time for everyone to add each other and get to know each other more. :bigsmile:

I think Bert and Necro added me years back and I only realized it like 2009. Oh mine. :bigsmile:

fire_of_avalon
06-29-2010, 01:10 AM
If I ever download MSN or trillian again I promise to add you.

Fujiko
06-29-2010, 01:35 AM
Fujisara [at] hotmail [dot] com but I'm rarely ever on.

Cuchulainn
06-29-2010, 01:38 AM
Fujisara@hotmail.com but I'm rarely ever on.

I guess you're gonna have to change that now it's me asking now aren't you.

~*~Celes~*~
06-29-2010, 01:40 AM
This thread is rather confusing. :bigsmile:

But it is also a good time for everyone to add each other and get to know each other more. :bigsmile:

I think Bert and Necro added me years back and I only realized it like 2009. Oh mine. :bigsmile:

I want to add you on msn! :jess:

Rantz
06-29-2010, 01:42 AM
pont@post.com

If you add me, leave a message with your EoFF name if it's not obvious from your e-mail!

Shlup
06-29-2010, 01:50 AM
I don't use MSN messenger 'cause people make long-ass retarded names. And then they post a part of their conversation that's supposed to be funny and I'm like "I Love Cake and Starshine Before Tea Love My Face says: blah blah blah" whyyy.

BTW I am totally referring to Rye here.

I use AIM. My name is Speckled Donkey. It doesn't change or get longer.

Jessweeee♪
06-29-2010, 01:53 AM
That's why you add nicknames to everyone! This way when someone changes their display name to Psychotic to be funny I know who it really is!

Mo-Nercy
06-29-2010, 01:54 AM
Despite almost always exclusively using MSN, I hate the long name trend too.

My MSN name's just 'peter'. That will suffice.

Raistlin
06-29-2010, 01:57 AM
I don't use MSN messenger 'cause people make long-ass retarded names. And then they post a part of their conversation that's supposed to be funny and I'm like "I Love Cake and Starshine Before Tea Love My Face says: blah blah blah" whyyy.

That is annoying. My MSN SN is just my name.

Clo
06-29-2010, 02:03 AM
My MSN is uglykittenss@hotmail.com.

But I won't really be on it until August, because this computer sucks at loading random programs.

EDIT: Actually, does anyone have AIM? Everyone I knew used to have AIM, so I got used to pulling it up, and now NO ONE uses AIM, but I still pull it up for some reason and it sits there all useless.

PM me if you want my AIM.

qwertysaur
06-29-2010, 02:05 AM
I haven't signed on to MSN for so long that I think I forgot my password, oops :p

Cuchulainn
06-29-2010, 02:05 AM

But I won't really be on it until August, because this computer sucks at loading random programs.

Your obsession with cats is disturbing. However. I will add you because my constant hostility towards you, you are still nice.

Cats are REMAIN disgusting creatures though.

Clo
06-29-2010, 02:09 AM

Your obsession with cats is disturbing. However. I will add you because my constant hostility towards you, you are still nice.

I'm not even obsessed with cats, I just like them, and right now happen to have one as my avatar and sig. But Party Cat is more than a cat. He is an idea. And ideas cannot be killed. (I am incorrectly quoting a movie).

You are nice too, despite being Irish.

Cuchulainn
06-29-2010, 02:23 AM

I'm not even obsessed with cats, I just like them, and right now happen to have one as my avatar and sig. But Party Cat is more than a cat. He is an idea. And ideas cannot be killed. (I am incorrectly quoting a movie).

What the fuck do you mean DESPITE being Irish?

Carl the Llama
06-29-2010, 02:37 AM

What the smurf do you mean DESPITE being Irish?
I stand by this comment, whats wrong with us Irish people?

*adds everyone*

*removes*

Also I would recommend all of you guys editing your posts so the spambots don't pick up your addy and spam you up with random messages.

G13
06-29-2010, 03:53 AM

I'm sure every pedo around here has already added Guardian.

D: What's that supposed to mean? How old do you think I am?

Raistlin
06-29-2010, 03:58 AM
You were just the first youngish person I saw that has posted pictures when I was trying to think of who to mock there.

G13
06-29-2010, 04:00 AM
It means a lot that you thought of me first. :jess:

Clo
06-29-2010, 04:01 AM

What the smurf do you mean DESPITE being Irish?

Did I say despite? Oh, I meant to say... "despite".

P.S. I'm kidding, you rock.

rubah
06-29-2010, 04:25 AM
I haven't seen anybody's true MSN name in forever. I also have my contacts collapsed into single persons, rather than accounts.

you appeared offline earlier, cuchi :( that's why I asked!

Goldenboko
06-29-2010, 04:43 AM
cuch. added. :)

Pheesh
06-29-2010, 06:36 AM
I added a few people that I didn't already have added.

mrobesety @hotmail .com (I was 9, and I didn't know how to spell obesity...shut up!)

Rodarian
06-29-2010, 07:16 AM
I'm surprised that you want to be added Cuch.... Something fishy is going on here....

aquatius
06-29-2010, 01:41 PM
homestarcheater@hotmail.co.uk

BarelySeeAtAll
06-29-2010, 05:42 PM
Psychoticness@hotmail.co.uk

I'm going ahead and adding you all anyway, but just in case I miss any of you..:bigsmile:

NeoCracker
06-29-2010, 05:50 PM
El_piss_o@hotmail.com

I was really upset the day I made that email. :p

I'll get around to adding some of you later.

Peegee
06-29-2010, 06:01 PM
I'm sometimes completely unable to figure out why some people are on my msn list. Out of the list of people I am friends of, I don't know how every last one of you except for one person (James) came to be on my msn.

>.<

Cuchulainn
06-29-2010, 06:13 PM
I'm sometimes completely unable to figure out why some people are on my msn list. Out of the list of people I am friends of, I don't know how every last one of you except for one person (James) came to be on my msn.

>.<

I looked into that for you and was able to deduce that the reason they are all on your MSN list is cause yer a wee whorebag.

You are welcome.

Peegee
06-29-2010, 08:09 PM

>.<

I looked into that for you and was able to deduce that the reason they are all on your MSN list is cause yer a wee whorebag.

You are welcome.

Oh yeah well you're asian

Chloe.
06-29-2010, 08:11 PM
Mine is chloe-singleton@hotmail.co.uk, I don't go on it that much though.

Rodarian
06-29-2010, 08:24 PM
rodarian@hotmail.com....

Just state to who you are.. :P :D

Hot Shot
06-29-2010, 11:07 PM
ragtime_05@hotmail.co.uk

fell free to add me

Melissaur
06-29-2010, 11:48 PM
tifalockhart88@hotmail.com . Original isn't it? Feel free to add me just tell me who you are first.

Iceglow
06-29-2010, 11:59 PM
I didn't tell you who I was Mel but then I don't need any permission or advance warning when Iceglow wants you in a conversation the whole world gets dropped ;)

Christmas
06-30-2010, 12:03 AM
I didn't tell you who I was Mel but then I don't need any permission or advance warning when Iceglow wants you in a conversation the whole world gets dropped ;)

Ya, I dun even know how you got my hotmail and add me all those years back! :bigsmile:

Agent Proto
06-30-2010, 12:11 AM
pr0tat0@yahoo.com would be me. :)

Melissaur
06-30-2010, 01:03 AM

Lol I guess you got me there! and is that you the one causing the gravity surges? I wondered why I suddenly got pulled when you messaged me...

Iceglow
06-30-2010, 01:17 AM
I know I know shouldn't abuse the powers like that but it sure feels awesome right?

Edit: Christmas I got yours because I am ninja!

Agrias
06-30-2010, 06:00 AM
meandwii@hotmail.com

I'm rarely on. You can find me in chat more than that.

Jiro
06-30-2010, 02:02 PM
I heard pedos and had to visit. dik_man@hotmail.com

Blame Timekeeper, that kid made it. Add me if you feel like it, I'm on there time to time :monster:

EDIT: I have this intense fear of adding people so you're all going to have to add me if you wanna talk. Except Cuch. This thread is made for people to add him, so I swallowed my fear and did it. Now awaiting rejection... :D

Rebellious Eagle
06-30-2010, 02:12 PM
Mine is silverentei@comcast.net. I, too, have a fear of adding people so add me, I'll definitely accept. Unless you're a creep. 8D

Jiro
06-30-2010, 02:16 PM
I'm a creep and I still have you on mine :confused:

Carnage-
07-11-2010, 12:32 AM
Since I'm new I definitely don't expect it to be added, but I'll throw it out there just in case: a.scrofano@hotmail.com

Vyk
07-11-2010, 02:41 AM
EDIT: Actually, does anyone have AIM? Everyone I knew used to have AIM, so I got used to pulling it up, and now NO ONE uses AIM, but I still pull it up for some reason and it sits there all useless.

If so, my AIM sn is xvangoghsearx. I've had it since I was 16, hence the x's. @_@

Totally know how you feel. AIM has always been my messenger of choice, but years back I wound up just opening it up for habit or nostalgic purposes, and eventually had to face reality. Its still one of my start-up programs. Sometimes I log in

I'm Vykrom on everything. @ hotmail.com for MSN. I rarely use yahoo though, 'cause of all my years of cultivating a list of "friends", ironically the only people ever even online on there are from this site, and there's only two, sometimes three of them. So yahoo is pretty much pointless to me, but I still have it installed. I just never use it, and really, I don't know why anyone would prefer it. Its STILL the buggiest most retarded of the three main messengers

And I too tend to use the ability to label nicknames for people on MSN so I get to choose their display name and how I see them. People are not allowed retarded long quotes (usually song lyrics) on MY buddy list

Nominus Experse
07-11-2010, 04:41 AM
The Spiders

Shiny
07-11-2010, 05:06 AM
I have it, but it sucks on Mac so I normally don't use it unless I'm on the PC.

Lawr
07-11-2010, 06:00 AM
Don't laugh at me okay, cause I was like 12 when I made mine. :jess:
lovingly_tragic @ hotmail.com

Hahahahahahaha!

That is annoying. My MSN SN is just my name.

Even my eight letter name is too long. I'm just Lawr.

I have all the people I need so don't add me! :mad2:

superbeckie.
07-11-2010, 06:51 AM
beckeybabes@hotmail.co.uk

it's from about 3 years ago when I spelt my name differently. xD

The Summoner of Leviathan
07-11-2010, 07:36 AM
MY MSN handle is Ecstasy. When people first add me, they always think it is about the drug, which it is not.

I could be a prat and say that if you want to add me, look at my profile. Instead, I will put my addy here but I will remain too lazy to add people. I am always around though, unless I am at work.

mizu_leviathan at hotmail dot com

Chemical
07-12-2010, 11:17 AM
hahahathereisnowayinhellidgivemymsntoabunchofzitfacedweirdosthatspendtheexpanseoftheirdaycorrespondi ngonafinalfantasymessageboardyoumustbejokingimwaytoocool@hotmail.com

Lawr
07-12-2010, 09:17 PM
hahahathereisnowayinhellidgivemymsntoabunchofzitfacedweirdosthatspendtheexpanseoftheirdaycorrespondi ngonafinalfantasymessageboardyoumustbejokingimwaytoocool@hotmail.com

Good gracious. A nerd making fun of other nerds. It's not everyday you see one of these. :-!