PDA

View Full Version : Injuries!

Vagrant
06-29-2010, 11:30 PM
I've just torn my achilles which isn't a nice feeling, so wondered what's the worst injury/break/freak accident/pain that you've ever experience.

Second to my achilles is the tattoo on my arm. It's a sleeve and close to the armpit actually brought on pain sweats.:(

Christmas
06-29-2010, 11:35 PM
Does emotional injuries count? :(

Anyway for physcial injuries, there was this time I was jogging when a branch appeared out of nowhere and hit my face. I staggered and a bicycle came along and knock me down. :(

Now I know how it is like to get hit by a 2 hit combo in real life. :(

Aerith's Knight
06-29-2010, 11:36 PM
I didn't feel much when I broke my arm, not especially anyway, so I think I'll go with the time I had a root canal without any anasthesia or pain killers of any kind.

Cuchulainn
06-29-2010, 11:39 PM
we done this before. i am not going through my tormet again with you lot.

NorthernChaosGod
06-30-2010, 12:30 AM

This.

Brennan
06-30-2010, 03:52 AM
Got a bruise on the upper part of my foot because of a falling cabinet :(

fire_of_avalon
06-30-2010, 04:46 AM
I dropped a solid wood bookcase on my big toe.

The bruise was spectacular. But I have no pictures! They are trapped on an old cell phone.

Rodarian
06-30-2010, 07:31 AM
I fell down a flight of stairs..Twice!! And on the same day.....

I broke my foot the second time round.....

That was nearly four years back....

I've have had previous injuries...but that was the most recent one...

~*~Celes~*~
06-30-2010, 07:32 AM

This.

Ditto. Mainly because I haven't been terribly injured lately.

aquatius
06-30-2010, 10:16 AM
I fell off a bike in Cornwall and dislocated my shoulder. Then we had to walk about half an hour to the road and wait for about an hour while my mum got the car, then drive to the ONLY A&E in Cornwall in Truro through heavy traffic, then wait hours to finally have it fixed by a training doctor who was being told how to do it by someone else (but I was too drugged up to care). That was a bad way to end a holiday =_=

Rye
06-30-2010, 10:21 AM
That slicing through my finger with a big rotary cutter injury is still my biggest injury of the moment. It's finally closed up, but it looks disgusting, and will probably scar horrifically.

erikramza
06-30-2010, 10:44 AM
I rolled over in a hummwv closer to the start of the year. Even with the safety belt, and all my protective gear on, I still feel pain from it. My back is an on off pain, and my hand is a more constant 'OH GOD' pain. Good times!

Laddy
06-30-2010, 11:09 AM
Puppy slipped and her tooth cut my nooooose. T.T

Chris
06-30-2010, 12:09 PM
I have never sustained any serious physical injuries. I've had a lot of bumps and bruises, mostly due to my workout schedule. :(

xXsarahXx
06-30-2010, 12:23 PM
Most painful thing ive done so far...hmm...

few years back i was running around in my garden which is on a slight hill and the grass was wet, i slipped over and broke my left wrist and arm, that was beyond painful. To make matters worse, my dad didnt believe me and didnt take me hospital. I was walking around for 3 weeks before i fell over and a friend on his bike ran over my arm breaking it a 3rd time.
I staggered to my friends house screaming in pain and got sent right to hospital and my dad got arrested for neglect lol That realllllllllly hurt, never experienced anything like that again and i hope i never do.

Pheesh
06-30-2010, 06:39 PM
Oh! Oh! Make jiro list off all the horrible things he's done to his body! Please!?

~*~Celes~*~
06-30-2010, 06:58 PM
@Sarah and ee: :stare:

Bunny
06-30-2010, 07:24 PM
The worst injury I have had would be splitting my head open several times.