PDA

View Full Version : Redundant necessary equipment

Hollycat
06-30-2010, 12:47 AM
As of right now, it takes me about ten minutes to make it so that my PSP charger works... I have no idea what happened, but now it only charges if you put the psp face down flat, tape a part of the cable 4 inches from the end to the top of the PSP, raise the box higher than the PSP, and turn the system all the way off.....

Stupid awesome game system.....

By the way, just throwing this out there, has anyone else thought that KOEI should have made an option on Dynasty Warriors Strikeforce that allows you to control with the arrows instead of the analog stick? I am getting carpal tunnel!

Shlup
06-30-2010, 01:02 AM
You're so adorabubble. I moved your thread.

My PSP works fine. WTF did you do? Is the problem with the charger or the PSP?

And, no, I have not thought that.

Hollycat
06-30-2010, 01:05 AM
I did nothing to it, just dropped it and left it in the car during a sunny day..

qwertysaur
06-30-2010, 01:13 AM
the drop might have been what caused it though :p

Iceglow
06-30-2010, 01:15 AM
Ok well, first up dropping it could've knocked the internal power boards around a bit, it's very easily done especially if you don't have a protective case. Aside from that; Secondly leaving it out in the sun all day in your car will do the lithium ion batteries shelf life no help at all, you'll find that the charge lasts less time. Thirdly, well your power adaptor could be malfunctioning the coppers inside often break easily and generally speaking whilst I don't really think it is the charger (it'll cost you like $10 to find out if I'm right or wrong) if it is the copper connections inside then well sometimes de-kinking or even kinking the wire can improve things majorly. What I suggest is buy a new charger and then if it still plays up have sony take a look at the psp itself if it's under warranty.