PDA

View Full Version : Pixar in my Kingdom Hearts?!

Ouch!
06-30-2010, 03:50 AM
“I am aware of the fan requests for Pixar characters. I will do my best. Maybe one day Pixar characters will be featured in the Kingdom Hearts series.” - Nomura

Keepin' hope alive. Initiate speculation.

Edit: Tiredness leads to title typos. Any mod willing to fix that up would get brownie points!

Goldenboko
06-30-2010, 04:36 AM
"Don't stop. Believin'."

Jessweeee♪
06-30-2010, 04:40 AM
Woody and Buzz please!

qwertysaur
06-30-2010, 04:50 AM
Wall-E :love:

Pheesh
06-30-2010, 04:54 AM
Yeah, having just finished the long wait to see Toy Story 3 I would most definitely squee if it made an appearance in KH.

Vermachtnis
06-30-2010, 06:11 AM
Cars would make a fun mini-game world. And I would love a Toy Story and Wall-E world!

Laddy
06-30-2010, 06:12 AM
The Incredibles. :love:

LowCaloriePie
06-30-2010, 06:40 PM
I think I'm alone in wanting a Bugs Life themed world. =]

Miriel
07-01-2010, 12:44 AM
Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Mr. Pricklepants approves!

Shlup
07-01-2010, 02:43 AM
OMG EVERY IDEA IN THIS THREAD IS PURE GOLD.

Aydin
07-01-2010, 02:47 AM
MEET THE ROBINSONS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Hambone
07-01-2010, 03:49 AM
Finding Nemo, thanks.

Laddy
07-01-2010, 05:39 AM
MEET THE ROBINSONS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Not Pixar. It's done by another CGI Disney company.

I love all these ideas, but I think only The Incredibles could translate without seeming too out-of-place.

KentaRawr!
07-01-2010, 12:52 PM
I think A Bug's Life would be the best, personally. I'd love to see Hopper become a regular villain in Kingdom Hearts. :3

leader of mortals
07-01-2010, 06:05 PM
I think the Incredibles or Toy Story would be the best. I can easily see Sora, Donald, and Goofy come into the world and be like "WTH!" when they see they are toys, kinda like they did when they saw they were animals in the Pride Lands, or Black and White in the Timeless River.

BarelySeeAtAll
07-01-2010, 07:21 PM
The lamp which always squashes the "i" in Pixar would look cute. It always has that "wuznt me" look on it's bulb :p

Depression Moon
07-01-2010, 10:40 PM
I think the Incredibles or Toy Story would be the best. I can easily see Sora, Donald, and Goofy come into the world and be like "WTH!" when they see they are toys, kinda like they did when they saw they were animals in the Pride Lands, or Black and White in the Timeless River.

yess. Only these two.

Rostum
07-02-2010, 03:33 AM
Pixar are my god. I approve of any film being in KH!

RagnorokKing
07-21-2010, 02:00 PM
Monsters Inc!!!
I think that would be a perfect fit for KH.
They would get monster costumes and I think Sully would be the extra party member.
A limit attack with him and Sora where they scare the crap out of the enemies would be awesome!

danaxiel
09-04-2010, 06:56 PM
I think the INCREDIBLES WOULD BE GREAT! i say no for finding nemo1 kinda tired of swimming. and i agree toy story would be very fun...but would they have to make a whole new story for woody and the gang?

LowCaloriePie
09-04-2010, 07:25 PM
and i agree toy story would be very fun...but would they have to make a whole new story for woody and the gang?

Not exactly. I could see the stories of Toy Story 1 and 2 (or at least the base concepts of them) being used for the next game.

Dr.M
01-15-2011, 12:29 AM
Monsters Inc!!!
I think that would be a perfect fit for KH.
They would get monster costumes and I think Sully would be the extra party member.
A limit attack with him and Sora where they scare the crap out of the enemies would be awesome!

haha imagine jumping door to door lol!

if there was a toy story world andy would be like "OMG THANKS MOM, NEW TOYS!" and sora would be like "AHH! LET ME GO GIANT CHILD!"

*Devore*
01-17-2011, 09:21 AM
I love Toy Story and I can totally see Sora and co as toys but I can't see how that would work, story wise. Each film has a different villains, a large range locations and at the end of each film they end up at a new house. That would be hard to write.

The Incredibles and A Bug's Life would be cool.

Del Murder
01-17-2011, 04:04 PM
It's not my favorite of the pixar movies but it would be amusing to see the trio as cars.:p

Dr.M
01-19-2011, 11:16 AM
i had a thought yesterday. in toy story three there is a totoro because disney distribute the studio ghibli movies in the US with english dubbing. could it be possible for a ghibli world to make its way into KH?

Hot Shot
01-19-2011, 02:51 PM
Incredibles, Toy Story or Monsters Inc. would work. Like if it were the Incredibles, Soar and the gang would be dressed as super heroes, they'd be toys in Toy Story and they'd be monsters in Monsters Inc.

If Toy Story was in it, it could easily be just a mini game world or something like that.

Tai-Ti
01-19-2011, 11:04 PM
i had a thought yesterday. in toy story three there is a totoro because disney distribute the studio ghibli movies in the US with english dubbing. could it be possible for a ghibli world to make its way into KH?

I don't think so..... and I'd rather it not, kinda obscures the whole Disney/Enix theme.

They're yet to do Snow White and that bothers me.
Here's a thought
Jonas Brothers in KH *giggle snort*

Ouch!
01-20-2011, 01:36 AM
They did Snow White in Birth by Sleep.

Tai-Ti
01-22-2011, 10:51 AM
They did Snow White in Birth by Sleep.

Ah, I don't have a PSP and don't plan on buying one just for that game +_+ I wanna see Snow White in a game I can actually purchase. Why couldn't they have stuck to one platform?

Jessweeee♪
01-22-2011, 05:42 PM

Hmmm...if they could do The Nightmare Before Christmas, it's not too far fetched! Unlikely though. I want to see No-Face :3

Dr.M
02-02-2011, 10:07 AM
and i had another thought the other day. since they have done nightmare before christmas and alice in wonderland they could totally do the burton version. *fan girl squeal* thought i highly doubt it.

Freya
02-03-2011, 12:40 AM
Omg I'd love to see the trio as toys! Bug's life would be great too, if they were well bugs! The Incredibles, they could be superheros which could be awesome. Monsters Inc they can be monsters RAWR.

Finding Nemo I think would be too much like little mermaid in the first KH. Cars I think would just be kinda lame. Up wouldn't work. Wall E wouldn't either. And that leaves Ratatouille. Which I don't think would work either.

Naeva
03-15-2011, 08:09 PM
My personal opinion has always been that Pixar ruined Disney, before they gave us great movies like Beauty and the beast, Mulan, snow white, and many more and now we just get 3D movies which I can't stand.

So I would be really sad if we had to meet Pixar characters in the Kingdom Hearts world, since I really love that game :(
Though I understand all of you who like Pixar and want them in the KH series.

LowCaloriePie
03-15-2011, 10:05 PM
My personal opinion has always been that Pixar ruined Disney, before they gave us great movies like Beauty and the beast, Mulan, snow white, and many more and now we just get 3D movies which I can't stand.

Pixar didn't ruin Disney. Disney ruined Disney.

DMKA
03-15-2011, 10:23 PM

So I would be really sad if we had to meet Pixar characters in the Kingdom Hearts world, since I really love that game :(

That...doesn't even make sense seeing as Pixar until a few years ago wasn't even a part of Disney, Disney just distributed all their films for them (much like they distribute the American localizations of all the Studio Ghibli films). Now Disney owns Pixar but it's still a separate affair.

Disney ruined themselves by making some lousy decisions on where to put their money and effectively killed their 2D animation department. Shame because their formula from the 90s was earning them hundreds of millions on films. Everytime they've broken away from it they've went into failure mode. They obviously didn't learn their lesson from the 80s.

None of that matters now though because they have High School Musical and Hannah Montana, making their animated features financially irrelevant.

Naeva
03-15-2011, 10:32 PM

That...doesn't even make sense seeing as Pixar until a few years ago wasn't even a part of Disney, Disney just distributed all their films for them (much like they distribute the American localizations of all the Studio Ghibli films). Now Disney owns Pixar but it's still a separate affair.

Disney ruined themselves by making some lousy decisions on where to put their money and effectively killed their 2D animation department. Shame because their formula from the 90s was earning them hundreds of millions on films. Everytime they've broken away from it they've went into failure mode. They obviously didn't learn their lesson from the 80s.

None of that matters now though because they have High School Musical and Hannah Montana, making their animated features financially irrelevant.

Well it is just my personal opinion, I love 3D in games but can't stand it in movies, it kills the feeling for me. Pixar ruined Disney thats just how I feel, if its true or not isn't important for me at least .

LowCaloriePie
03-15-2011, 11:01 PM
Well it is just my personal opinion, I love 3D in games but can't stand it in movies, it kills the feeling for me. Pixar ruined Disney thats just how I feel, if its true or not isn't important for me at least .

It's fine that you don't like 3D animated films (and subsequently Pixar), but you're just plain wrong when you say it's Pixar's fault Disney can't make good animated movies.

DMKA
03-16-2011, 12:04 AM
A Cars world where Sora, Donald and Goofy become vehicles (like they became animals in Pride Lands) would be interesting.

Though I'm sure it would inspire all sorts of FUBAR fan "art".

Vyk
03-16-2011, 12:57 AM

It's fine that you don't like 3D animated films (and subsequently Pixar), but you're just plain wrong when you say it's Pixar's fault Disney can't make good animated movies.

Maybe she means Pixar ruined Disney for her. And by all rights it did kinda coincide with them beginning to make terrible decisions. Like trying to compete with Pixar after absorbing them. No idea what they were thinking there. I think its more of a timing issue, really. Disney decided to absorb Pixar and then promptly stick their own head up their ass